10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Amposta Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Amposta Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Amposta Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Amposta Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Amposta Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Amposta Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Amposta Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Amposta Catalonia:
Mas del Tancat Guesthouse
Located in Amposta in the Catalonia Region, 25 mi from Peñíscola, Mas del Tancat features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun loungers. Free WiFi and free private parking are available at the property.Views of the mountain, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom, as well as heating and air-conditioning. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can also make use of a shared living-dining area with a fireplace, and a shared terrace.Other facilities at Mas del Tancat include a little farm. You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding, windsurfing and fishing. The guest house also offers bike hire.Sant Carles de la Ràpita is 5.6 mi from Mas del Tancat, while L’Ametlla de Mar is 16 mi from the property. Reus Airport is 42 mi away.
Una casa en un lugar tranquilo y con encanto, rodeado de campos de arroz.
Ambiente rústico y familiar. Repetiría sin duda.
M’ha agradat el tracte, la calidesa, la netedat de la casa i les instal·lacions.
El menjar que cuina l’Imma es immillorable
L’ Imma ens ha explicat on podíem anar i que fer pel delta.
- La ubicación es perfecta. El trato de los dueños buenísimo, te hacen sentir como en casa.
- El enclave en medio de los arrozales, el entorno de la casa, las vistas, la presencia de algunos animales (cabras,burros,patos,perros y gatos) muy simpaticos y el trato de Inma y Josep (creo que él se llamaba así.
Ubicación privilegiada, rodeado de arrozales.
Muy buena atención por parte de los dueños.
- Una casa en un lugar tranquilo y con encanto, rodeado de campos de arroz.
Hostal Restaurante Arasa Guesthouse
With easy access to the AP7 Motorway, Hostal Restaurante Arasa is located 15 minutes’ drive from the Ebro Delta Nature Reserve. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.The Arasa’s restaurant serves traditional Mediterranean food, using local products. There is also a bar with a terrace.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do on the Costa Daurada and Costa del Azahar. Car rental is available, and they can provide packed lunches if you are planning a day trip.Dels Ports Nature Reserve is 20 minutes’ drive from the Arasa. You can drive to Tarragona in under an hour.
- The hostess was very friendly. The bed was comfortable, and breakfast was great, also having dinner was very good! And everything was very clean.
- Le choix de ” design” correspond au côté typique de l’hôtel
- La propreté, l’accueil du soir vraiment sympathique petit village charmant .
- El excelente servicio. Gente amabilisima y servicial. Muy buen trato con nuestro niño pequeño.
- Estuvimos solo una noche, pero con la Sra que hablamos encantadora
One of our top picks in Tortosa.Hostal Virginia is centrally located in Tortosa, 350 feet from Teodor González Park. It offers free Wi-Fi, 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV and a private balcony.Featuring tiled floors, all rooms include a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries. All rooms are also heated and have a work desk.The Virginia guest house has a restaurant and a café-bar. Continental and full English breakfasts are available.Public parking is available nearby for an extra charge. There is easy access to the AP7 Motorway and the Ebro Delta Nature Reserve is within a 30-minute drive.
- Mainly the location: close to the train station, the bus station around the corner, nice park with terrassen near by, walking distance to old centre.
- Helpful staff.Big help with finding Medical center.thanks a lot.
- croissants were to die for! friendly staff in the cafe and fantastic area
- Room fairly quiet, powerful shower, good TV with lots of channels, good food in the cafe below which I could take up to the room, very friendly staff.
- Staff were so helpful and friendly,location was excellent
Hostal Can Marinés
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Set 1,950 feet from the beach, Hostal Can Marinés offers rooms in the fishing village of Sant Carles de la Ràpita. The guest house features a restaurant specialized in seafood.Featuring a TV, each room has a private bathroom with a shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.Breakfast is daily served at Casa Ramón Marinés, restaurant under the same management. Guests can also enjoy lunch and dinner in this a la carte restaurant, which combines Mediterranean cuisine with local seafood.Sant Carles de la Ràpita is located 12 mi from the Delta del Ebro Nature Reserve. Reus Airport and Tarragona can be reached within 50 minutes’ drive.
- Very clean and spacious room. Easy street parking. A two minute walk to the town centre with lots of shopping and eating possibilities. Breakfast was good.
– It was allowed to smoke in the room
– Nice view from the window
– Strong internet connection over wifi
- Lo único bueno es su cercanía al puerto y al paseo marítimo, está céntrico.
- El desayuno, muy completo. Huevos y jamón recién hechos. Tortilla de patata buena, casera, no comprada.
- El personal que atiende es muy atento y amable, la habitación aunque un poco pequeña estaba muy limpia y la cama era muy cómoda. Por decir alguna cosa, simplemente si hace calor y se dejan las ventanas abiertas para que entre el aire provoca que se escuchen mucho los ruidos de la calle, la gente hablando hasta tarde, camión de la basura y al día siguiente el montaje de las terrazas de los restaurantes. Por lo demás está muy bien.
One of our best sellers in Deltebre! Masia Tinet is surrounded by rice fields in the Ebro Delta Nature Reserve. It uses solar panels and geothermal energy for heating and cooling. There is free Wi-Fi and free parking.Air-conditioned rooms feature wooden floors and garden views. There is a dining area, mini-bar and fridge. The private bathroom comes with a shower and toiletries.A free breakfast is served at Masia Tinet. The dining room has a fireplace and homemade cooking is offered using fresh produce from the vegetable garden. Special diet and children’s menus are available.You can hire a bicycle from the tour desk. An airport shuttle service is available for an extra charge.
- Found it easily, before in this region we have experienced difficulties in finding places. The outdoor pool appreciated on a hot sultry day after driving for 5 hours.
- Located in the middle of rice fields in a very flat area with mountains in the distance, the location is ideal for nature lovers. I arrived later than planned but was still warmly welcomed. The rooms have a rustic appearance with high ceilings to the roof and a functioning air-conditioner. Bed very comfortable and nice walk-in shower. Breakfast very substantial and a choice of fruit or vegetable juice. Take care with mosquitoes as you will need a repellent and possibly a plug in machine for the room – I had both and no problems but it is an area heavily infested with mosquitoes as they love the standing water of the rice fields. No problem if you are prepared.
- It was a delightful place where the personal touch of the owners was felt in the whole atmosphere – they went through great effort to create cosy corners in the garden – beautiful furniture and inlaid mosaic tables outside for breakfast with a view over the ricefields – freshly baked bread and croissants or cake jamon/ lomo/ cheese – they even made us breakfast on the road w warm bread and juice filled in a box with other delights made with so much love and warmth it is a little gem
We were really pleased with the over all quality of this accommodation and found the owners were really friendly and patient with our non existent Spanish!
The room was beautiful, I loved the furniture and decoration.
The lounge and dining areas were again, really lovely and I liked the fact you could make yourself a drink etc.
The outside area was great and we enjoyed watching a variety of birds feeding in the rice fields,
The bed was really comfortable and the shower / wet room was great.
- Alles was super! Heel mooie, propere kamer, goede badkamer. Zalig bed. (kamer Bomba) Heel lekker ontbijt met alles erop en eraan, in de prijs inbegrepen. Mooi gelegen. Rustige omgeving. Goed voor meerdere nachten. Mooie tuin met zwembad en ligstoelen. Gemakkelijk bereikbaar. Heel vriendelijke ontvangst door de gastvrouwen. Wij gaan zeker terug.
Hostal Residencia Celma Guesthouse
One of our top picks in Sant Carles de la Ràpita.Hostal Residencia Celma is located in the center of Sant Carles de Rápita, opposite the Town Hall. It is just 1,000 feet from the marina at on the Ebro Delta. It offers a gym and free Wi-Fi.Bright rooms at the family-run Celma guest house feature a private balcony with views of the town and sea. Each room has a bath or shower.A cash machine can be found on-site, and the Residencia Celma is close to the town’s shops, bars and restaurants.The beach is about 10 minutes’ walk away, and there is free parking nearby. There is easy access to the N340 Main Road and AP7 Motorway. Tarragona and Reus Airport are an hour’s drive away.
- We were given a 2 bedroom apartment which was about 5 minutes drive away in a different part of town. Nice apartment with great terrace. Easy parking.
- When we arrived this accommodation had had a problem with the water supply, and we were offered one of the owners apartment in another property near by. We should have paid 413 euro for a room only, and agreed to pay 400 euro for the apartment which didn’t have the location we really desired. We were happy with the apartment and the owner was very sorry about the problems he was having. We booked the property over a year in advance to secure this location. Our holiday was a trip down memory lane as sant Carlos was our family holiday destination for over 20 years. This was my first visit for 19 years and the 1st time my mum had been since my father had passed away 14 years ago. Location wasn’t everything though we had a fab time and would love to visit again.
I’ve booked a room and they changed it for private apartment, with two bedrooms, a living room and a kitchen. WiFi was working fine, we could stay few hours longer than typical check out.
Also, a very nice host took care of us even when we arrived late at night.
Spacious rooms. Very good WIFI. Easy to park the car. Microwave, refrigirator, freezer, bath-tub, satellite TV and everything you need.
A very nice host took care of me even when I arrived at 02.30 at night.
- precioso el apartamento, no faltaba de nada, la cama muy cómoda, la cocina muy bien equipada y grande, tenia piscina y además desde la terraza se veía el mar. y Carles el propietario es una persona muy amable y atento
Offering air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, Ca La Kim is located in El Poblenou del Delta. This guest house has a garden, with a patio area and barbecue, and a shared kitchen.Each simply decorated room has access to shared bathroom facilities. The shared kitchen area has dining tables, hot plates, a microwave and fridges.Hiking and cycling are popular in the surrounding countryside. Sant Carles de la Ràpita is 5.6 mi from the property. Reus Airport and the Roman city of Tarragona are around an hour’s drive away.
- Friendly and helpful host (Javier), great kitchen, lovely area, nature, quiet, great views, lovely town (Sant Carles)
- Javier es muy majo y muy cuidadoso con los huéspedes
- Muy tranquilo y agradable y el dueño muy simpático
- Muy limpio, tener cocina, la ubicación, aire acondicionado en la habitación. Trato amable. Estás como en casa. La zona es increíble!
- Servicio muy amable y atento. Todo limpio y agradable
Casa Angela Guesthouse
Casa Angela is offering accommodations in Deltebre. The property is located 8 miles from Delta de l’Ebre. Free WiFi and a tour desk are featured.The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 47 miles from the guesthouse.
- It has a small kitchen with a fridge and everything for making breakfast.
- Good staff – Great help with the info about delta of Ebro, it’s fine when people love the place were they live. The best price/quality ratio during our long trip
- Staff was really kind. We came at 3h at morning and that boy was waiting and calling us if all was OK. Hotel was very cleaned and confortable
- Senzill i hi ha un petit office on pots desar menjar a la nevera i fer te alguna cosa per menjar. Hi ha també esmorzar per els clients que s ho vulguin fer. Jo no m ho esperava i em va sorprendre molt positivament.
- Check In hat super geklappt, Zimmer angenehm groß, Gemeinschaftsbad gut, für den Preis echt gut
Hostal La Panavera Guesthouse
Rooms in this restored olive mill offer free Wi-Fi, air conditioning and views of the historic center of El Perelló. This guest house is a 10-minute drive from Cala de l’Àliga Beach.Hostal la Panavera has charming rustic décor, with stone walls and wooden beams. Each room includes flat-screen cable TV. Bathrooms come with amenities, and some also have a hydromassage shower.A homemade breakfast is served daily in the dining room. The guest house also has a terrace and a lounge with an open fireplace.La Panavera is within a 15-minute drive of various beaches, including Santa Llúcia and Morro de Gos. The Deltebre Natural Park is just 7.5 mi away, while Tarragona is a 45-minute drive away.The 24-hour reception offers information about the region. You can find free public parking nearby.
- Everything was amazing. From greeting to leaving. Clean , quiet, feel like home. Very healthy and tasty breakfast. Liked the honey and olive oil made by the hoster. Thank you very much. Wish we stayed longer as a beautiful beaches and restaurants are just withing 10 minsdrive. Lovely little town with cozy clean narrow streets. Sure anyone would enjoy it.
we came here because it was the only hotel in the area that Booking said accepted dogs. The hotel is lovely and was a nice surprise, even if the town isn’t that pretty it is quaint and cute enough. The clean room with a nice
little balcony, large and comfortable. Breakfast choices very nice, and little touches everywhere (chocolates, water bottles, departure gift) all lovely ideas.
- Very friendly hosts with a family feel. Lovely outside area to sit with a beer or coffee etc. Breakfast was very good and plentiful. Would certainly stay again.
- Beautiful rustic property. The room was cozy, clean and spacious, with a very comfortable bed. The owner was really nice and friendly. The breakfast was delicious. We definitively recommend La Panavera and we hope we can stay there again!
- Lovely place, excellent breakfast, comfy beds. Diane was very helpful and friendly – a perfect host.
Casa GerSi Guesthouse
Located in Deltebre, Casa GerSi has a garden and terrace. Offering a shared lounge, the property is located within 8 miles of Delta de l’Ebre. Guests can use a bar.At the guesthouse, the rooms have a patio with a mountain view. Free WiFi is available to all guests, while certain rooms will provide you with a balcony. All guest rooms have a closet.The restaurant at Casa GerSi specializes in Catalan cuisine.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Deltebre, like cycling, fishing and hiking.Speaking Catalan, English and Spanish at the 24-hour front desk, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical guidance on the area.The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 47 miles from Casa GerSi.
- Nice owner even though we had a language barrier we managed to communicate. We arrived on bicycles and the owner was very sweet in providing a secure covered patio for us to lock our bikes up overnight. Only issue was her 4 little dogs also lived out there and there was lots of dog poop in one corner. Yikes!
- No lo recomiendo a nadie, ni a mi peor enemigo. Sin limpieza, la cama empotrata al armario, por lo tanto no podiamos abrirlo, y por ello, la ropa en las maletas toda la semana. Dicen que hay restaurante y no es cierto, no cocinan. Lavabo compartido sin toallas. Además del precio, te piden un deposito que no informan antes. Casa Gersi es patético, no vayais, que no os fastidien las vacaciones.
- Ambiente acogedor y muy familiar sobretodo muy buen trato y atención por parte Elena la propietaria. Se come genial ya que pudimos disfrutar de una zarzuela de pescado fresco a muy buen precio con cantidades. Muy recomendable. Se sale de lo convencional a nivel de hospedaje y eso le da un valor especial.
- La casa es muy comoda bien situada y comunicada para poder moverse por toda la zona. La propietaria se esfuerza en que todo este correcto y ayuda en todo lo que se pueda necesitar su trato es muy amable
- Hemos pasado el fin de semana en casa Gersi y desde nuestra llegada, Elena la propietaria nos hizo sentir como en casa, es un encanto de mujer, atenta, cercana, amable y muy pendiente de que no nos faltase nada. Nos hizo sentirnos como en casa. La casa es perfecta, limpia y con todas las comodidades. Su ubicación es ideal para el relax y moverse con facilidad, nosotros llevamos bicicletas porqué teniamos pensado hacer una ruta por alli y Elena nos proporcionó un patio para dejarlas allí sin preocuparnos. Hemos estado muy bien y sin duda volveremos. Muchas gracias por tu hospitalidad Elena.
Top Guest Houses In Amposta Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Amposta Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Amposta Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Amposta Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!