10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Amorín Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Amorín Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Amorín Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Amorín Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Amorín Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Amorín Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Amorín Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Amorín Galicia:
Hostal restaurante Hermanos Cuña
Featuring a garden, Hostal restaurante Hermanos Cuña is located in Tebra. Offering a restaurant, the property also has a bar. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, every room includes a closet.Guests at Hostal restaurante Hermanos Cuña can enjoy a continental breakfast.The accommodation has a playground.Vigo is 18 miles from Hostal restaurante Hermanos Cuña. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 20 miles from the guesthouse.
- La atención fue excelente. La cena y desayuno se prepararon al momento, con bizcochos, pastas artesanales. Todo de muy buena calidad
- Buen precio y personal muy amable. Lugar muy tranquilo. El aseo era compartido, pero como estábamos los 5 solos en las habitaciones de arriba, fue como que no lo era.
- Pequeno almoço é razoável ao preço que fazem por hospede de 3 euros por pessoa muito bom
- Encantador el trato amable, cariñoso y familiar de todos los empleados. Hemos estado como en casa. La comida abundante y casera, muy bien cocinada y en su punto. Mucha tranquilidad. Aislado de ruidos de ciudad. Temperatura muy agradable aunque estemos en verano, se agradece fresquito al atardecer y que dura hasta casi mediodía. Cerca de todos los sitios visitables. Para descansar del ruido, del estrés y de las multitudes. Estuvimos alojados en la habitación 105 desde el viernes 17 al martes 21. Que pena que no pudiéramos estar más tiempo. Lo recomiendo para personas que buscan descansar y recargar las fuerzas y la energía. Muchas gracias por todo a todo el personal. Repetiremos.
Me encantó todo… el baño era compartido, pero todo muy bien.
Quizá un poco bajo el techo, pero es precioso y la ubicación es genial, tiene aparcamiento y seguridad. Un sitio bonito y tranquilo.
Pensión O novo Cabalo Furado
Located in the village of Tui, 150 feet from the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimate Route, Pensión O novo Cablo Furado offers free Wi-Fi and heating. The guest house has an on-site restaurant.Fitted with hardwood floors, this guest house has a living-dining area. Featuring simple décor, the bedrooms include a wardrobe and a desk. The private bathroom has a shower and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided.Novo Cabalo Furado Restaurant, located on the ground floor of the property, serves Galician specialties.Santa Maria del Tuy Cathedral, one of Galicia’s most famous cathedrals, is just 350 feet from the house. The Portuguese border is 5 minutes away by car. A55 Motorway is 1.9 mi from the property and Monte Aloia Nature Reserve is 2.5 mi away.
We stayed here while walking Camino Portuguese, it is located right in the centre of the old town but not that easy to find. We walked past it couple of times until some other pilgrims told us there it is as they were also staying there. There is a restaurant located on the ground floor so the entrance to pension is slightly concealed.
We found the room to be spacious, it had great shower and comfortable bed.
very friendly check in, even though our Spanish is very limited the lady has done her best to give us all the information.
There are no breakfast facilities but great pilgrims café just round the corner that serves very good coffee.
We had dinner in the restaurant and it was one of the best we had during our trip.
If I ever come back to Tui I would definitely stay here again.
- The main issue as we are retirees we found going up 2 set of stairs with our luggage a bit of a problem. Location is great
- Sergio welcomed us and was wonderful. He helped with getting an extra fan for the room.
- It’s the historic part of Tui that interests me, and this property is located right in its heart. In fact, the famous Catedral de Santa Maria is a stone’s throw away. The hotel itself is a modern facility built into an old shell of a building, with my window diagonally facing the old municipal hall. Everything about the room and bath was well designed and sparkling clean.
- other than wi-fi and the fact that the owner could hardly speak english,every thing was ok.
- We stayed here while walking Camino Portuguese, it is located right in the centre of the old town but not that easy to find. We walked past it couple of times until some other pilgrims told us there it is as they were also staying there. There is a restaurant located on the ground floor so the entrance to pension is slightly concealed.
Hostal Albergue Villa San Clemente
This guest house is set in the Santiago Portugués Pilgrimage Route, 1,650 feet from the cathedral and the center of Tui. It features a terrace with gardens and a seasonal swimming pool.Hostal Albergue Villa San Clemente offers private rooms and dormitories with shared bathrooms. Other facilities include a TV lounge with vending machines and a self-service coffee set. There is free Wi-Fi throughout.Laundry facilities are available for an extra cost. Lunch and dinner can be prepared upon request.Featuring views of Portugal and the Miño River, the Villa San Clemente is less than 5 minutes’ walk from the riverside promenade.
The large garden which has an above ground pool. The terraces upstairs
The upstairs private twin room was functional in older style and there were good laundry facilities available.
Also kitchen available if required – has more of backpackers feel.
Everything in rooms and super large bathroom very clean
- Great outdoor space for socialising. Great room for a Camino overnight stop. But only if you have the upstairs rooms
- Nice bedrooms and lovely back yard with little pool. Good wi fi and and shared bathroom.
- I slept in clean simple room for 3 people. The shared bathroom was also clean. No complains.
- Not fantastic but perfectly adequate. A nice big private garden which sadly we could not use as it rained all the afternoon we were there. They are a bit bossy with big signs all over the place saying “NO Eating – NO Drinking”. Then you see their vending machine selling beer and soft drinks !
- The large garden which has an above ground pool. The terraces upstairs
Hostal San Telmo
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Tui, Hostal San Telmo offers 2-star accommodations with a terrace and a shared lounge. This 2-star guesthouse offers free WiFi. Some rooms at the property include a patio with a mountain view.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV.Vigo is 18 miles from Hostal San Telmo, while Pontevedra is 33 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- The host was amazing-very friendly; the room was spacious, comfortable and clean and location
- Clean sheets (though very thin) and towels. Great water pressure in the shower. Soap and shampoo provided.
- Opposite train station if needed, not far From Camino route.
- The staff were fine. Zita was particularly helpful.
- Comfortable room and the bath, nice staff, tasty coffee in the bar in ground level.
Hostal Asensio Guesthouse
Hostal Asensio is located in the Galician town of Goián, just across the River Miño from Portugal. It includes a bar, shared garden, and terrace with outdoor furniture.The property offers rooms with free WiFi, flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Within 15 minutes’ you can drive to Monte Santa Tecla Mountain, and the beautiful Portuguese walled city of Valença is 20 minutes’ drive away. Vigo is a 40-minute drive away.
- The room was spacious and clean and we were able to rest well. There is a nice garden and the neighbourhood is quiet, so if there are no noisy neighbours it can be very relaxing.
- El sitio tan bonito, la habitación tan amplia y la zona. La atención tan fabulosa …como siempre..ya hemos estado ….repetiremos!!!
- Buenos trato, y las zonas comunes, cocina con microondas y frigorifico
- La amabilidad de la dueña es el mayor valor. También la limpieza de las habitaciones. Tumbarte en las hamacas del jardín es muy agradable. La zona es preciosa. Es un alojamiento sencillo y muy económico. La relación calidad-precio es muy buena comparada con otras alternativas que miramos.
- El jardín que tiene es precioso. Y un furancho cercano de 10. Las habitaciones muy cuquis.
Casa Bravo Guesthouse
Located in Gondomar, Casa Bravo offers a garden. The guesthouse has mountain views and a terrace.Every room comes with a private bathroom with a shower.Vigo is 12 miles from the guesthouse, while Pontevedra is 31 miles from the property. Vigo Airport is 13 miles away.
- Caso Bravo nos sorprendió. Nos esperábamos un lugar más viejo y pequeño, pero se trata de una enorme casa, muy nueva y super limpia. Las habitaciones son muy cómodas y amplias, y la atención muy buena. La ubicación también es buena, con facilidad para aparcar y a pocos minutos del centro del pueblo.
- El entorno estaba muy bien. Las habitaciones eran correctas, amplias y limpias.
- Bueno bicacion habitación preciosa los dueños Juan José amabilísimo muy buenas vistas desde la habitación recomendamos al 100% seguro que volveremos
El sitio está genial y es muy
Bonito, la única pega es q esta un poco alejado de una gran ciudad. El trato excelente y la limpieza de 10
- Habitación muy espaciosa y cómoda. En la habitación que estábamos no había televisión, pero se agradece porque te ayuda a desconectar aún más.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Pensión Mosende offers accommodations in Mosende, 7 minutes’ drive away from Porriño and 8.1 mi from Vigo. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The Saint James’ Way Route is 0.9 mi away from the property and the property offers free transfer to and from this spot of the route.Pontevedra is 21 mi from the property. Vigo Airport is 7.5 mi away.
Once in Porriño, we telephoned the pensión, and they came to pick us up.
They also shuttled us back to the Camino (cafe) in the morning.
Very nice and Comfortable. Manuel Jr excellent. Big smile happy to have us there.
- Albergue run by a lovely guy. It’s a little outside O Porriño & he came to collect us & drop us back to the Camino route the following day. Was very helpful pointing out the shop, pharmacy & restaurants beside the Albergue.
- The room was clean and comfortable and quiet. The staff were fabulous and went above and beyond to be helpful when i left some items behind. They delivered them to me at my next stop. The bar across the street is great and there is a supermarket and chemist close by too. Everything you could want for a good night’s rest on the camino.
- Our host was so accommodating he even came to town to collect us after we ate & dropped us back in at dawn next morning to re-start our Camino Way. Very comfortable, clean & friendly place to stay.
- Manuel was fantastic – picked us up and dropped us back the next morning – also took us to the supermarket and back again- the man is a legend!!
- Once in Porriño, we telephoned the pensión, and they came to pick us up.
Located in Gondomar, Hostal Paz offers a garden. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, each room comes with a closet. Rooms contain a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Guests at Hostal Paz will be able to enjoy activities in and around Gondomar, like hiking.Vigo is 12 miles from the accommodation, while Pontevedra is 32 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 14 miles from Hostal Paz.
- The beds were comfortable, bathroom large & everything clean. Lots of off-street parking which is very convenient. Nice to have a supermarket just down the street & little fridge in the room for cold drinks & snacks.
- The room was confortable and clean. It’s nice to have a small shared kitchen and car parking. 10min from Baiona by car. 1min walk from supermarket and cafeteria where we had a good breakfast.
- Bed linen extremely comfortable and room meticulously clean and prepared with great care.
- Todo lo demás, el trato, la habitación, desayuno, ubicación, ect
- A simpatia e disponibilidade da funcionaria foram sem dúvida o que mais apreciamos.
Hostal Juan Guesthouse
Located in Rosal, Hostal Juan provides a garden. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi. Every room includes a balcony with garden views.At the guesthouse, each room comes with a desk, a TV and a private bathroom. All rooms include a closet.Guests at Hostal Juan can enjoy a continental breakfast.The accommodation has a terrace.Vigo is 30 miles from Hostal Juan. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 32 miles from the guesthouse.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Expo Guesthouse
Offering free Wi-Fi, Hostal Expo is located in the Las Rias Baixas area, 10 minutes’ drive from Porriño town center. The guest house also features a restaurant and a free private parking on site.Simply decorated rooms at Hostal Expo come with a private bathroom featuring a shower and free toiletries. Other facilities include luggage storage and a laundry service.Galician traditional dishes are served for lunch and dinner at the guest house restaurant. A range of traditional restaurants can also be found in Porriño town center.Vigo city center is 12 mi from Hostal Expo, while Baiona, featuring its sandy beach, is 30 minutes’ drive away. There is a free transfer service for pilgrims from the walking route to the hostel and back.
- EVERYTHING OVERALL, A BIT OFF TRACK FOR CAMINO WALKERS PUT YOU WILL BE COLLECTED AND LET OFF AGAIN IN PORRINO. STAFF FRIENDLY, OUTSIDE SWIMMING POOL A WELCOME SIGHT AFTER A DAYS WALK, FOOD WAS FANTASTIC, SO AGAIN A VERY CLEAN AND WELL RAN ACCOMMODATION.
- The staff is really friendly, the pool is big and clean and the rooms are big enough and clean aswell.
- This place was really good for Camino people – Daniel picked us up and dropped us off which was really nice as it is a bit off the path. Food was good, and the pool was lovely. We also got our laundry done for 5 euro, which was really helpful.
- Daniel picked and dropped us from /to the Center. Enjoyed the Galician dinner consisting of starter, maIn course, desert and home made wine for 12 Euros.
- We stayed here as we were walking the Camino. The host is very accommodating and made our stay really special. The food was great and really good value for money. The rooms were comfortable and clean. The host picked us up from OPorrino and nothing was too much trouble. Thank you.
Top Guest Houses In Amorín Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Amorín Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Amorín Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Amorín Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!