10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Amés Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Amés Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Amés Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Amés Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Amés Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Amés Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Amés Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Amés Galicia:
Located in Amés, Casa Riamonte features a garden. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Guests can enjoy a selection of Asian cuisine in the in-house restaurant.At the guesthouse, every room has a desk.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 6 miles from Casa Riamonte. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- The house is beautifully decorated, the private rooms all have their own theme. The owners are helpful and friendly. The room and the bathroom are very clean.
- Very welcoming and friendly- lovely meal and great breakfast
Julian was amazing so helpful and friendly. Nice room and lovely shared meal around his table with other guests
He even took one of us to the airport the day after . Above and beyond service
- Was a convenient location just a short distance off the Camino. Dinner was good but expensive compared to others at 12 euro each.
- Julian was wonderful and engaging. We had a lovely room for family of four.
Surrounded by nature and just 5.6 mi from Santiago de Compostela, Hostal Boavista offers a garden with barbecue facilities and a games room. There is free WiFi throughout.The colorful rooms at the Hostal Boavista come with heating, a TV, a DVD player and a private bathroom with free toiletries. You can also make use of the shared library and the chill out area with a fireplace.Hostal Boavista is well located for outdoor activities such as hiking, horse riding, climbing. You can also get tourist information of the area at the property.Playas de Noia beaches are 45 minutes’ drive away and A Coruña is 50 mi from the property. There is free private parking on site.
Habitación muy amplia y limpia.
Baño totalmente nuevo.
Ubicado en una zona muy tranquila para descansar y desconectar.
- Muy cómoda la habitación y bien calefacción Ada, buena atención
- El trato, la limpieza y la comodidad fueron excelentes, no dudaría un momento en volver y recomendárselo a todo el mundo
Habitación amplia, buen closet, fresco y sitio tranquilo.
La señora Mary siempre está disponible y te apoya en lo que necesitas
- Todo muy bien, personal muy amable a pesar de que llegué tarde!
- Habitación muy amplia y limpia.
Hospedería San Martín Pinario
Located opposite Santiago de Compostela Cathedral, this converted monastery offers simple, bright rooms and a 24-hour front desk. Characteristic Galician dishes are served in its impressive vaulted dining room.Set on Plaza de la Inmaculada, the Hospedería San Martín Pinario is popular with pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. It offers buffet breakfast and packed lunches.The rooms at the Hospederia feature smart décor. All have heating, a desk and a private bathroom.Santiago de Compostela’s beautiful old town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Oh my, what a lovely place to stay. The dinner meal was almost elegant. It was delicious! I loved the room and the facilities. What a wonderful surprise to be in an old seminary right by the cathedral. Wonderful!
- Wonderful calm atmosphere. Being in an ancient building but with modern amenities that are in keeping with the historic simplicity. Helpful but discreet staff. A good place to wind down in after walking on the Camino.
- Great location backing onto the Santiago Cathedral! This place (a former monastary) oozed with character! It was simply amazing.
- Excellent value for your dollar/euro. The breakfast buffet was excellent.
- Terrific breakfast and excellent, helpful front desk staff. The night manager helped us use the hotel computer in the middle of the night! We couldn’t have sent a timely email without him! We were wowed by it all !!
Pensión Compostela Inn
Compostela Inn is located in Montouto, 4.3 mi from Santiago de Compostela. It offers colorful rooms, dormitories, and bungalows with metallic structure, all with heating and bathroom.Free WiFi is available in public areas and there is free public parking nearby. Car hire is available, and the property has a shared lounge and gift shop.There is also a buffet restaurant and a bar. Packed lunches can be requested.Santiago de Compostela Cathedral is 4.3 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 8.1 mi away.
- Excellent welcome and reception by hotel staff. I needed somewhere to park my car and trailer somewhere safe whilst we visited Santiago de compostela, the staff helped with this and my car parking was good and secure.
- En general, en el alojamiento todo ha sido satisfactorio (ubicación, trato del personal, parking a escasos metros de las habitaciones, etc.).
- Wir haben 25 Euro für ein Einzelzimmer/Dusche/WC bezahlt und dafür haben wir ein ordentliches sauberes Zimmer bekommen im “Container” bekommen. Mehr Komfort geht nicht zu diesem Preis.
- Hezké prostředí. Ubytování je skromné (montované kontejnery). Na jedno přespání stačí. V době našeho pobytu se na hotelu konala místní kulturní akce, což nám pobyt zpříjemnilo.
“Compostela Inn” es una parte de un mayor hotel al lado en San Sandurnino, Hotel Congreso. Las casetas de metal, donde se vive son ya usados. No se puede dormir de nada durante el viento – la puerta hace el ruido ritmicamente, como si alguien abrira la puerta. La noche pasada vigilando. Tampoco fue una idea buena tapizar el interior de la habitacion hecha de cabanas prefabricadas – con el tiempo, cuando se usa, el efecto no hace buena impresion.
Del otro lado tengo que decir que fue muy limpio y el agua en ducha fue bien caliente, con buena presion.
Pero si fuera pernoctar en las afueras de Santiago otra vez, elegiria pagar mas y poder dormir con calma en Hotel Congreso.
México PR is located in central Santiago de Compostela, just 1,650 feet from the Train Station. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom.The rooms at México PR feature simple, modern décor with parquet floors. Each one comes with a safe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The property has a 24-hour reception, allowing you greater flexibility during your stay. Laundry, car rental and luggage storage services are available on site.México PR is a 10-minute walk from Santiago’s charming Old Town, and the iconic cathedral is 15 minutes away. There are many shops in the streets around the property.
- Very comfortable beds. Close to railway station and city centre. Basic breakfast but good coffee and toast from coffee shop next door.
- Very clean and close to the Airport Bus Stop. Good value I would stay there again.
- Proximity to airport bus & old town. Large room. Outside area
- proximity to airport bus & old town. Efficiency of staff. Comfortable large room
- Value for money. Good service – we waited about 3 minutes for the taxi arranged for us to take us to the airport at three in the morning.
Hostal Costa Azul Guesthouse
Hostal Costa Azul offers family-friendly accommodations in the heart of Santiago de Compostela, with good transport links.Every room comes with heating and a shared bathroom. Some have views of the cathedral.There is a tour desk at the property, as well as a place to store bicycles.The property offers a luggage transport service. They can also arrange a bicycle and luggage delivery service.Santiago de Compostela Cathedral is 1,000 feet from Hostal Costa Azul, while Tourism Office is 2,300 feet away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 6.8 mi from the property.
- Location is great. Five min walk to Pilgrims Office or the Cathedral. Right off the way to Finistère. Owner is very kind and helpful and the rooms were spotless. Beds made each day. Crisp sheets! If you have a tear room you also have a lovely view of the cathedral.
- Clean room, beatiful cathedral view, helpful staff
- Location so handy, good bathrooms and spacious room, sent baggage 2 weeks ahead
- Great location. 2 minutes walk from the old town. 5 minutes walk from the new town.
- The room was pretty standard, but the bathroom looked newly renovated and was really clean and nice. For the price I think it’s a great option. Especially for weary pilgrims who want their own room at a low price.
Pensión “CENTRO” Guesthouse
One of our best sellers in Santiago de Compostela! Providing free WiFi, Pensión “CENTRO” offers rooms in Santiago de Compostela, 600 feet from Tourism Office and 1,500 feet from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral. The property is located 1.9 miles from Area Central, 1.9 miles from Point view and 2.5 miles from Santiago de Compostela Convention Center. The property is a 1-minute walk from Plaza del Toural.At the guesthouse, all rooms include a closet. Each room comes with a flat-screen TV, and some rooms at Pensión “CENTRO” have a city view.Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Galicia Park, Sala Capitol and Alameda Park. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 9 miles from Pensión “CENTRO”.
- The view outside the window was just perfect. A real highlight!
- Perfect location, 5 min walk to Cathedral, shops, restaurants, and airport bus. Very basic but Good price. Host was very helpful/good. Is on the 5 th floor but had an elevator.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Clean room and amazing view from the room.
- Amazing location close to everything and what a great host! Totally recommend to anyone wanting to stay in Santiago.
- Nice clean and comfy room, right in the centre of town, only 5 min walk to cathedral
PR Tambre Guesthouse
Featuring free Wi-Fi and a café-bar offering breakfast, Pensión Residencia Tambre is located 1.6 mi from Santiago de Compostela city center, beside Vista Alegre Park. Santiago Cathedral is a 15-minute walk away.These heated rooms include a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with shower and free toiletries. Free towels and bed linen are provided.Shops, bars and restaurants are located within a minute’s walk of the property. The coast and beaches are 22 mi away.Pensión Residencia Tambre is a 20-minute walk from Alameda Park, while the University of Santiago’s North Campus is 5 minutes away on foot. Santiago Bus Station is 0.9 mi from the property and Santiago de Compostela Airport is 8.4 mi away.
- It was lean and pretty inside and the WiFi was good
- The distance from the Cathedral in the historic district was a bit far, but overall experience very nice.
- Easy walk to Cathedral. Free parking in secure lot. English speaking hostess very helpful.
Excellent place to stay in Santiago de compostela. Even prior to staying owner responded quickly and helpfully to my query. Check in was friendly and efficient. Map and very good explanations given.
Room clean above expectations to facilities provided.
Was further out but an easy, pleasant walk in to the center IF needed bus available on door step.
- Excellent location and free parking on the street which is a bonus in Santiago. Wonderful all round. Very friendly and helpful staff. All very clean and tidy. Highly recommend it and will definitely stay here when next in Santiago de Compostela.
Hospedaje Jose Rey Guesthouse
One of our best sellers in Santiago de Compostela! 2.3 miles from Tourism Office, Hospedaje Jose Rey is located in Santiago de Compostela and provides rooms with free WiFi. Among the various facilities are a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden. Local points of interest like Santiago de Compostela Cathedral and Area Central are reachable within 2.5 miles and 1.5 miles, respectively.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, certain rooms at Hospedaje Jose Rey also have a pool view. All rooms feature a closet.An Italian breakfast is available daily at the property.The accommodation has a terrace.Popular points of interest near Hospedaje Jose Rey include ACEQUYUAN, FOGGA and AGADEA. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The owner couldn’t been more gracious, and his bar just down and across the street couldn’t friendlier, with more tapas brought around than you could possibly eat.
- The host was really friendly and pleasant, he was very helpful and served tasty food. A very enjoyable stay!
- The service from Juan and his wife was great. Coffee and toast hit the spot for breakfast and the beer and wine were excellent in the evening along with the tapas. Easy walk/drive into the old town
- Very clean room. Great shower. The place has parking which is exactly what I needed.
- Everything OK, the place is very calm, a village-like atmosphere, very clean room. Surroundings perfect for running. The Hospedaje is lokated cca 3,8 km from the city centre, there is bus n. 8, but it is still perfectly walking distance and it makes you discover Santiago from another side…
Pensión Residencia Pividal
Set on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, Pensión Residencia Pividal is 9.3 mi from Santiago de Compostela and its famous Cathedral. The guest house offers air-conditioned rooms and free WiFi at the bar.Rooms at Pensión Residencia Pividal include bed linen and towels, flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The property has a bar and a restaurant serving characteristic Galician dishes which also offers breakfasts and packed lunches. All guests walking the Camino de Santiago are offered a free breakfast kit and there is a wine bar nearby that offers special prices. Other special services for pilgrims include backpacks transfers and bike storage.Pensión Residencia Pividal offers a pick-up service, and you will find a bus stop beside the property.
- Large room. Owner cooked us eggs for forward journey
- The room was excellent. Spacious and very clean and great bathroom.
- We were walking the Camino to Santiago with our kids and this was our last stop. It was a last minute change and we were so glad we stayed here. The facilities were great, the rooms clean and comfortable and the staff helpful. Despite the roadside location, we still enjoyed a lovely relaxing evening. Pics on booking.com don’t really do it justice!
- It was clean, comfortable and quiet. Right on the Camino route.
The door was closed. I waited enough.
Finally one of local man get me the key from Key box.
Later one notorious woman came to ask EURO$40.-
They advertised all over the places for €15.- with bathroom.
But she insisted that price is without bathroom.
No English at all,
This was worst in my life to stay.
I will tell and SNS network about YOU and this Hostel.
Please get my money back. Please
Top Guest Houses In Amés Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Amés Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Amés Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Amés Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!