10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ameixenda Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Ameixenda Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ameixenda Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ameixenda Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ameixenda Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ameixenda Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ameixenda Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ameixenda Galicia:
Pension Playa de Sardiñeiro
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Pension Playa de Sardiñeiro offers accommodations in Fisterra. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower and bidet.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including diving, fishing and canoeing. Finisterre is 3.1 mi from Pension Playa de Sardiñeiro, while Ribeira is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 42 mi from the property.
- The pillows & linen were great. The size of the room was good
- Good location. Amazing ocean view from the room window. Nice beach a short walk. /One minute/ Clean rooms.
- Beautiful view of the sea! Great food in the restaurant and very helpful staff!
- Everything is fine about the room: clean, comfortable. The location is great.
- Noelia was an outstanding hostess. We enjoyed meeting her and she provided us with good information. She was very welcoming and accommodating. This is the best dormitory style accommodations we have ever experienced. The curtains on each bunk bed provided privacy. Each bunk had a light and outlet. The price was very reasonable. This was our second stay at Muxia Mare.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Pensión Areas is located in the charming fishing village of O Pindo, on the beautiful Costa da Morte. It offers 10 comfortable double rooms and a restaurant serving characteristic Galician dishes.All heated room at this guest house feature natural light and simple décor. Each of them has a TV, safe and a private bathroom.The restaurant at Pensión Areas specializes in traditional tapas, seafood and fresh fish dishes. There is also free Wi-Fi available in public areas.O Pindo is surrounded by beautiful landscapes; you can visit the Monte Pindo or the Ezaro Waterfall.
- This property was beautiful, spotless and centrally located. The hostesses were attentive to all guests during our stay. We were spoiled during our morning breakfasts, including the delicious pan dulce, yum! It is true what other reviews say here, this is by no means a pension, more like a hotel. Owner operators will graciously take care of your needs, very kind people! Will definitively stay here again when in the area.
- La habitación era muy espaciosa, con un estilo agradable, bien iluminada y equipada. La estancia fue tranquila y confortable.
- Esta situado muy cerca de Ézaro y tiene cerca un supermercado y un par de restaurantes. El alojamiento y la limpieza han sido correctos.
- La localización, cruzando la calle estaba la playa.
- Habitación enorme, limpia, buena calidad/precio
Hostal Pereiriña has a peaceful rural setting just 3.1 mi from Cée, Playa Do Rostro is 5 mi away. It offers simple rooms with free Wi-Fi.All rooms have a private bathroom with bath or shower. TV is available.Hostal Pereiriña has a bar with a pool table and darts board.There are many beautiful beaches near the hotel. These include the blue-flag Praia de Estorde and Praia Langosteira.The famous lighthouse at Fisterra is 7.5 mi away while Muxia is 9.3 mi from the property. There is also good road access to the cities of Santiago de Compostela and A Coruña.
- Quiet location close to some very nice beaches and restaurants.
- Faily quiet but so out of the way requiring taxis. No breakfast until 9am is ridiculous.
- El recibimiento y trato personal y amable de los dueños y camareros. Así como el desayuno. Todo muy agradable.
- personal del hotel super amable, nos los explico todo y nos dio la informacion de la zona
- El lugar donde esta ubicado con parking gratis y lo bien comunicado para ir a otros sitios
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Pension Cabo offers accommodations in Fisterra, 350 feet from Finisterre.Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include luggage lockers and bike storage. There is a tour desk at the property.Ribeira is 28 mi from Pension Cabo, while Noya is 21 mi away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 43 mi from Pension Cabo.
- Location great, staff very helpful, and clean room.
Wifi workin properly.
Nothin to complaint.
Room size comfortable.
- Nice large room with good bathroom/ shower. Close to the centre of town but not noisy. Basic but comfortable
- Location and facilities. Excellent value for money
- The place is really well located. The stuff is really helpful and everything went according to plan.
Casa da Balea
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Eco-friendly Casa da Balea features a whale-themed décor. Set in a traditional Galician stone building overlooking the sea in Corcubión, it offers a free Wi-Fi zone and a laundry service.Each of the heated rooms feature tiled floors and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and shower. Some rooms offer sea views.There is a bar and terraces with excellent views over the town and bay.Quenxe Beach is a 10-minute walk away.
- Great for our small group. Good porch to enjoy beverages and the water view. Great local suggestion for dinner/bar. Breakfast onsite also available.
- Nothing to complain about – everything just perfect.
- Very smart, clean, comfortable and welcoming. Lovely, large room and en suite. Great views of the bay from window and pleasant terrace. Honesty bar with all choices including tea a d coffee. Excellent breakfast on the terrace. Highly recommended.
- Beautiful decor, amazing facilities and great location
- As a pilgrim on Camino de Santiago, this was a lovely change from Albergues. Helpful and generous hosts, great breakfast, comfortable room, great views, perfect location for starting the next morning to Finisterre. I would love to stay again.
Pension Restaurante Merendero
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring a garden and a restaurant, Pension Restaurante Merendero is located in Sardiñeiro de Abajo. The property provides a playground and free WiFi.At the guesthouse, rooms are equipped with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests at Pension Restaurante Merendero can enjoy a continental breakfast.Finisterre is 3.8 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 56 miles from the property.
- Service was excellent considering they had a fire the previous week they let us stay in their small apartment. Excellent food and friendly staff
- This is a small pension, bar and restaurant in the outskirts of Finisterra (Fisterra). There is asmall beach some 20 yards from the hotel with direct access from there. Nothing special as a beach but neverthless it is quite nice to be able to have a swin on arrival or early in the morning before breakfast. The rooms are just acceptable but there is nothing to say about that considering the rate charged.
- Beautiful location by the sea. The seafood dinner was delicious and very good value. Reasonable sized room though a little musty on arrival. We liked the informality of the owners – some might not.
Very good location at the coast of a small gulf, nice views. I got a pretty spacious room with well equipped bathroom. If you have a room with entrance from the inner courtyard, it will make sense for you to use the car parking pool located behind the building, at the coast – easier to move your luggage.
Simple but very delicious Galician dishes in the restaurant – even the simplest caldo will make your happy.
- It’s really an excellent location with full view from the balcony to the bay. The staff was very friendly and we had a great meal in the restaurant. The area of Sardineiro is also very nice for a visit. A (rental) car is recommended for roadtrips and find places with astonishing views of the area.
Casa Bernarda is located in Corcubión, a 5-minute walk from the coast. It offers accommodations with free WiFi.All rooms have a wardrobe. They either have access to a shared bathroom or include a private one.At Casa Bernarda you will find a garden and a shared kitchen. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and a tour desk. The property offers free parking.The area is popular for hiking and exploring the countryside. Fervenza Lake can be reached in 25 minutes by car.This guest house is 39 mi from Santiago de Compostela Airport.
- Beautiful home and fantastic location next to the old church. My heart made a little leap of delight when I saw it, it felt like a small oasis after my many steps on the Camino. Bernarda and her daughter were extremely welcoming, can highly recommend.
- The position and the woman who manages the place. She was extremely helpful.
- The tasteful decoration, the inner courtyard with garden to relax in and above all Bernarda being such an attentive host made my stay there special. The historic place is restored nicely, right next to the church and short walk to a good restaurant on the waterfront.
- I’ve been in Spain for a month staying at many different places. Bernarda was the best hostess. I fly like family there. She served the very best breakfast I’ve had in Spain.
A very, very nice B&B stay, specially if you can speak Spanish. The house is old and beautiful and stands next to the church in the village. Beautiful garden.
Our room was large and beautifully furnished. Flowers from the garden in the bathroom.
The guests were invited to have some tea by the fireplace in the drawing room in the evening.
Good breakfast served in the cosy kitchen.
Pensión Beiramar Guesthouse
Pensión Beiramar is offering accommodations in Cee. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property has free WiFi.Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a TV. The rooms feature a closet.Finisterre is 8 miles from Pensión Beiramar, while Ribeira is 54 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 54 miles away.
Very spacious room and fantastic patio with sea view!
Hospitalro was very helpful and offered her computer to get boarding passes!
- The location was great. Host was fantastic and couldn’t do enough for us. The room was so nice. Comfy bed. We had a wonderful view from our room ad were fortunate enough to see a full rainbow.
The landlady even drove me to a shop yhat sold very fresh shellfish.
Also washed my laundrey for free.
- Great location and very comfortable common area and bedroom.
- Our host was extremely helpful and the property was very pleasant.
- Very spacious room and fantastic patio with sea view!
Pensión Mirador Fin da Terra Guesthouse
One of our top picks in Finisterre.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Set in the highest part of Finisterre town center, Mirador Fin da Terra offers superb views over the port and bay. It is 1.9 mi from the famous Finisterre Lighthouse.Heated rooms feature sea or mountain views. All have a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, tiled floors and a wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with toiletries.Guests have access to a communal kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, toaster and a vending machine, coffee, soft drinks and snacks.Free parking spaces can be found outside the hotel. Santiago de Compostela is 55 mi away.
close to center of Finesterre
Very warm friendly welcome
- It had amazing views. The room was lovely. It was very quiet.
- I was looking for a peaceful retreat at the end of my Camino and this property was just right – a short walk to the Camino and overlooking the bay. The lady who checked me in was friendly. The enclosed porch was a nice benefit on a cool, rainy day – I could sit and have my complementary tea in comfort while enjoying the view of the town and water below.
- Fantastic view of the bay. Quiet location. Excellent staff. Great spot to have own breakfast gazing at the view.
- Clean, well looked after, tidy. Perfect place to stay.
- close to center of Finesterre
Hostal Mariquito Guesthouse
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Set next to Fisterra’s marina, Hostal Mariquito offers simple rooms and features a pub. Offering Atlantic Ocean views, this guest house offers free Wi-Fi in public areas.Each heated room at Hostal Mariquito has a TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a balcony with ocean views.There is a small selection of bars and restaurants in Fisterra and in nearby San Roque.Cape Fisterra’s west-coast beaches are within 1.2 mi of the hotel. Sardiñeiro Debaixo is 3.7 mi away, while Cee can be reached in 20 minutes by car.
- It was clean and simple, thats what you can expect
- Proximity to Fisterre bus stop, harbour and restaurants
- Really kind and helpful staff. Great new bathroom renovation.
- Perfect location. Newly decorated rooms with nice bathrooms. My first time in hostal was very good value for money.
- Location in the town centre, on the Camino path. Balcony rooms have an amazing view
Top Guest Houses In Ameixenda Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ameixenda Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ameixenda Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ameixenda Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!