10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Alveringem West-Flanders – Top Hotel Reviews
Alveringem West-Flanders is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Alveringem West-Flanders. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alveringem West-Flanders. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alveringem West-Flanders. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Alveringem West-Flanders right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Alveringem West-Flanders with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Alveringem West-flanders:
Gastenverblijf De Voute
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Gastenverblijf De Voute is located in Alveringem. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bruges is 31 miles from Gastenverblijf De Voute , and Lille is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Everything was perfect, and the owner was the most helpful person ever!
- Herman was, by far, our favorite host on our 2 week trip! So friendly, engaging. We had a great chat. The breakfast was also the best on our trip! It was particularly terrific since there were 3 of us (me, wife, and 6’4″ son). If you are thinking of staying here, book now! For beer lovers, it’s close to Westvlateren … so perfect place for that! Also, very convenient to Ypres if you’re visiting WW1 sites.
Nothing was too much for the proprietor to do. We were made to feel very welcome. Breakfast was served with freshly baked rolls and croissant, fresh fruit mostly from his garden and the orange juice was freshly squeezed. I can’t name all the delicious treats for breakfast. I can only describe the venue as exceptional.
We are looking forward to staying there again.
- We were made to feel welcome rooms spotlessly clean beautiful all round
- Owner went out of his way to make you feel welcome. Will definitely recommend to others.
One of our top picks in Nieuwpoort.Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Groot Noordhof is located in Nieuwpoort in the region of West-Vlaanderen, just 21 miles from Bruges. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Oostende is 11 miles from Groot Noordhof, and Knokke-Heist is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 8 miles from Groot Noordhof.
- I was looking for a stopover for a couple of nights, on our way to the Netherlands. My party included 4 teenagers and two cars so when I was looking for a place to stay, the traditional hotel set up seemed too restrictive in terms of parking for the cars and the teenagers. When I saw Groot Noordhof it looked like it ticked both of those boxes. On arrival I was bowled over with the place. Plenty of room for the kids to let off steam. The accommodation itself is a recent renovation of some old stables and somehow manages to feel both modern and rustic. Using an open plan arrangement meant that the space was maximised. Both the kids and myself would have been happy to stay longer and make a holiday of it, rather than the stopover.
- Lovely architecture / design ; very modern : lovely dog
A fantastic location which was easy to find and in lovely countryside. Lots of wildlife to see and easy to get to local places of interest. Our room/apartment was very modern and very welcoming to come back to at the end of the day
We will definitely be visiting again
Very friendly and welcoming owner.
Stylish, brand new decoration and very clean. Beautiful renovated farm in the Belgium countryside, close to high way (no noise though) and the beach, but no tourists around.
- Mooie en rustige kamer in een landelijke sfeer. Vriendelijke bediening.
De Groote Waere
De Groote Waere is located on the border of the Handzamevaart Valley, which is characterized by its open landscape.The 4 luxurious guest chambers are quietly situated and equipped with a DVD player, free Wi-Fi, a seating area and kitchenette.Books and board games are available.
- It was a country style Bed and Breakfast. The beds were super comfy. The owner was very nice and helpful. Best place I stayed at ever.
- The bed was so comfortable, I didn’t want to get up! Every thing was fabulous.
- Everything! Renate is very friendly and her B&B is super cozy.
The facilities in our room were excellent, could not fault it.
Breakfast was continental and the coffee was plentiful and very good.
Our hostess was friendly and spoke english.
- We are traveling with a kids and the place are very suitable for the family. Quite, lots of clean air and peaceful views outside. Clean, well designed room with all you need inside. The breakfast was good and kids felt like at home ) Thank you!
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. B&B Centersuites offers accommodations in Oostduinkerke.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bruges is 24 miles from B&B Centersuites, and Oostende is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 9 miles from B&B Centersuites.
- Good check-in system even if no ‘physical contact’. Nice, clean and Bright suite!
- voor het ontbijt waren we afhankelijk van een andere kant van de straat gelegenheid maar spijtig genoeg ging die maar open om 11u wat wat laat was.
Intérieur douillet et propre, lit confortable.
La salle de bains est vaste.
La proximité du Tram est appréciable, mais il ne faut pas être trop sensible au roulement sur les rails..
- Appartement complet ! Même sans coin cuisine, il y a moyen de s’en sortir : il y a un frigo et une machine senseo. C’était joli et confortable, avec des couleurs claires et apaisantes. Rien à redire sur la propreté. Et j’ai adoré le coin salle de bain. Les matelas étaient très confortables ! Le matériel disponible dans la chambre est largement suffisant. Pour finir, pas vraiment de contact avec le personnel mais ça donne une certaine indépendance, c’est vraiment pratique et ça a un côté intime “comme chez soi” fort appréciable.
- Ontbijt was op 100 meter afstand en was uitstekend en met VERSE fruitsap en verschillende soorten brood, croissants kaas en vlees
Logies Het Maantje
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Logies Het Maantje offers accommodations in De Panne.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bruges is 28 miles from Logies Het Maantje, and Oostende is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 14 miles from Logies Het Maantje.
- Nice n comfy large bed. Shower was pretty decent too ?
- The room was spacious and comfortable and the member of staff who greeted us was helpful and friendly. The coffee and tea making facilities were a nice touch too. We enjoyed our stay and will definitely be returning
- The Saturday morning market was a surprise. Lots to see, pity it was so early the spare ribs looked fantastic. The landlady is fantastic helpfulness personified
- A basic bed only facility that meets the needs supported by a friendly and helpful manager/owner.
- A lovely base for exploring the Belgian coast… We will be back later in the year for a 5 day break and will be booking in here
Featuring a garden and free WiFi, lilafee is located in De Panne, 1.1 miles from Plopsaland and 1.1 miles from Plopsaqua de Panne. All rooms include a terrace with a garden view.Guest rooms in the guest house are fitted with a flat-screen smart TV with Netflix. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries, while some rooms have city views. The units will provide guests with a dishwasher, Italians walk in showers and two separate sinks.Ostend – Bruges International Airport is 13.7 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Gastenverblijf De Arend
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Gastenverblijf De Arend offers accommodations in Nieuwpoort, just 21 miles from Bruges.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Oostende is 10 miles from Gastenverblijf De Arend, and Knokke-Heist is 27 miles from the property. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 7 miles away.
Nice warm welcome in the B&B. Very friendly.
Very roomy apartment. Clean. Excellent bed. Well situated in the Centre of town. Good choice for breakfast.
- What a great little find Clean Comfy brilliant You should pay then comissionn Enjoyed
- Excellent location and very comfortable accomodatiom.
The location was great; on one of the main streets going up to the square. We managed to park for free opposite the property. Large room with comfortable sofa. Tea/coffee making facilities in the room and also a fridge. The bedroom overlooked the garden at the rear of the property and it was very quiet. The bed was comfortable. There are tables and chairs for guests to use in the garden.
Breakfast was superb with lovely pastries and wonderful bread which was still warm. The lady was so helpful and friendly. It’s a shame that we couldn’t stay longer and we will definitely be going back.
- Great staff, wonderful room, clean, friendly and welcoming cannot recommend highly enough. Stay here and you will not be disappointed
- Nice warm welcome in the B&B. Very friendly.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Gastenkamers UitGaanSlapen offers accommodations in Nieuwpoort, just 21 miles from Bruges.Each room comes with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Oostende is 10 miles from Gastenkamers UitGaanSlapen, and Knokke-Heist is 27 miles away. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 7 miles from the property.
We were made to feel really welcome.
The entrance was beautifully kept.
- Yet another wonderful night at our favourite B&B in Belgium. An is simply wonderful.
- Compact modular type unit, but perfectly adequate. The owner was not there when we arrived but had left our name on an unlocked room for us. Unfortunately we didn’t know this until a helpful neighbor came to our aid. An interesting room and a pleasant change from the “usual”. Very quiet and private. Convenient to a selection of restaurants, and tram network.
- Returning visitor on my way through on business. Excellent location, parked right outside, lovely little restaurant around the corner called M Bistro and good access to all other amenities.
- The location was perfect for a stroll to the bars and restaurants. The room was perfect for us and the host was very helpful and friendly.
- We were made to feel really welcome.
One of our best sellers in Nieuwpoort! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, De Promenade offers pet-friendly accommodations in Nieuwpoort, just 22 miles from Bruges.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Oostende is 10 miles from De Promenade, and Knokke-Heist is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Alles in Ordnung. Super sauber. Sehr netter Kontakt. Strand ist sehr nah. Ein Fenster wäre noch ganz schön. Aber für den Preis nichts zu meckern.
- chambre spacieuse et moderne et literie impeccable très belle situation dommage que l’hotel ne dispose pas de parking privé
- La décoration chic , le personnel bilingue est très agréable et attentionné
- accueil super, bonne situation de l’appartement, beau style moderne, situé à quelques pas de la rue commerçante et de la digue
- Ontbijt hebben we niet genomen 22 euro per persoon vond ik al niet min, maar toen we onze kamer kregen was ik blij dat ik geen ontbijt bijgenomen had. Ten eerste moesten we naar een andere locatie om het ontbijt te gebruiken. Ten tweede de kamer was ruim, maar had slechts een kleine venster (die uiteindelijk een gewone deur was en op straat uitgaf) die je niet kon openzetten om te verluchten. Toiletpapier op ???? in één of andere schuif vind je een paar reeds begonnen rolletjes ???? Bed wordt niet opgemaakt, kamer niet gepoetst……..
This elegant guesthouse offers traditionally decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV with a DVD player. Recour is in the center of Poperinge, only 550 feet from the Grote Markt.A minibar, sitting area and tea and coffee making facilities are standard in the air-conditioned rooms at Gastenkamers Recour. The rooms also have a modern bathroom with a shower and hairdryer. A bathrobe and slippers are also provided.Recour Gastenkamers is half a mile from Poperinge Station. The center of Ypres is a 15 minute drive away. Kortrijk and the Xpo Halls are 30 minutes away by car. Lille, in France, is a 40 minute car ride away.Guests can use the sauna at Hotel Recour nearby for an extra charge. A bike and solex (electric bike) rental service is available and offers the opportunity to explore the scenic local area.
The whole room was perfect
Breakfast was very appeasing
Hotel is a delight
- Lovely room, in a great location. Check in at the Hotel Recour was quick and easy, and the guesthouse was a couple of minutes walk away. The room and facilities were excellent with a really comfortable bed and an excellent shower. Would definitely stay again
- Room was centrally located and set up more for a romantic getaway. My room was in a seperate building from the main office, but only a few 100 meters away. I intend to stay here, in the same room, in the future.
- Very relaxed atmosphere with accommodating staff in an amazing setting. Inge, the maitre’d of Pegasus restaurant within the hotel was so helpful calling a doctor for us (minor injury) and sorting out late dinner (which was so delicious). The service was excellent and staff so happy to see to our every need and comfort.
- Stayed in the Guesthouse annexe which is close to the hotel. Lovely room, plenty of space, and a balcony to catch the morning sun! Ensuite facilities very good. Separate toilet, next to the room, but sole use for the room and I had no issue with this.
- The whole room was perfect
Top Guest Houses In Alveringem West-flanders Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Alveringem West-Flanders to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Alveringem West-Flanders but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Alveringem West-Flanders. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!