10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Alp Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Alp Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Alp Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alp Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alp Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Alp Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Alp Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Alp Catalonia:
Located in the center of Puigcerdà, Fonda Cerdanya offers a cozy lounge and simple rooms with free Wi-Fi. La Molina and Masella Ski Resorts are both within a 20-minute drive.Each functional room at the Fonda Cerdanya is individually decorated and offers heating and a private bathroom. A hairdryer and iron are available from reception on request.Free hot beverages and snacks are offered, and a Nespresso Coffee Machine is available for guests.The Fonda is located in the Cerdanya region of the Catalan Pyrenees, on the border with France. The charming town of Puicerdà is pedestrianized and offers a wide range of small shops, bars and restaurants.
- A hidden gem in an excellent location but perhaps not to everyone’s taste. It’s basic, don’t expect the Ritz. However, it has immense character and charm. The reception we received was exceptional and couldn’t have been more friendly or helpful, Even provided a guided tour of the locality, including where the best place were to eat. A hotel to remember and return to. Great!
Excellent reception and service – I will be back just for that when I am around again next time
Small but cozy rooms that do not lack charm
Self-service dining room with tables, cutlery, microwave etc. and free of charge coffee, tea and little snacks
- It’s an older hostel/ hotel in the old part of the city, a bit shabby and a bit quaint. My room was very clean and comfortable though. The best part: the proprietor personally took me on a walking tour of the area, commented on the restaurants and told me interesting and fun things about the city. I’d stay here again.
- The location is fantastic. Conrad, the manager, was very welcoming and helpful. The room was very clean and we were provided with plenty of clean towels daily.
Very comfortable Hostel.
The owner is so hostile and welcoming. It was pleasure meeting him.
I really felt like home.
Hotel is clean and nice.
Good WiFi. At the middle of old center. All around some cafes and shops.
Dating from 1947, Fonda Matía lies in the heart of the Cerdanya Region. It has its own pool, and offers spectacular views of the Cadí-Moixeró Natural Park and Cadí Mountains.All of the rooms at the Fonda Matía come with central heating, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some also feature a private balcony and views of the town of Bellver de Cerdanya and the Natural Park.Free Wi-Fi is offered in public areas at the Fonda. A restaurant, a bar-café, a living room with fireplace, a terrace and spacious gardens can all be found on site.The Fonda Matía is set in the valley between Spain’s border with Andorra and France. There is easy access by car to La Seu d’Urgell and Puigcerdá.
Nicely decorated room with a balcony and chairs
Very clean swimming pool
Secluded off road parking for motorbike
Traditional resataurant with interesting dishes ; beef, lamb, roe deer, …………
- The staffs are awesome (esp the receptionist, she is very helpful and passionate with her job .), they make you feel home here.
Great place. The receptionist and owner made me feel very welcome. Pool was nice too, as well as the restaurant.
The room and furniture were tasteful and modern.
- La cama muy cómoda. Y sobre todo el entorno del hotel, la sierra del Cadí. El pueblo donde está ubicado, Merece la pena una visita. La comida ofrecida en su restaurante excelente.
- La situación, vistas desde la habitación y el personal de la recepción
- Nicely decorated room with a balcony and chairs
Hostal L´Estació Guesthouse
One of our best sellers in Puigcerdà! Hostal L´Estació is opposite the train and bus station in Puigcerdà. There is free parking and ski storage, and all heated rooms have cable TV and free Wi-Fi.Capital of the Cerdanya Region, Puigcerdà is 0.6 mi from France, and there is easy access to Andorra and the Pyrenees ski slopes. The Royal Cerdanya Golf Club is within a 10-minute drive.Although not part of the L´Estació guest house, there is a restaurant in the same building. L´Estació has a bar and snack bar, and Puigcerdà’s main shopping and restaurant area is within a 10-minute walk.The L´Estació’s tour desk can provide information on the area, and there is a children’s play area opposite.
- Very friendly and helpful staff, room was spotless- the bed was comfortable and the shower was excellent!. Place was quiet and the location’s great too!
- Staff very helpful beds comfortable and clean facilities
- Friendly staff, good room. Very clean and sufficiently comfortable. Lady at the reception gave us a warm welcome, they knew we were to arrive and we had alerted them that we might check in late to which they promptly replied and accepted. Highly recommend for short s on the train stay in Puigcerda.
- Quite and calm, convenient connection with two elevators to city.
- La predisposición del personal, para lograr una estancia lo mejor posible.
La Calma de Bellver
Set in a restored medieval building, La Calma offers stylish décor and free Wi-Fi. Located in Bellver de la Cerdanya’s historic square, this cozy guest house features a dining room and terrace.Each heated room at La Calma has a TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms also offer impressive views of the Sierra de Cadí Mountains.Home-made dishes are served for breakfast, lunch and dinner in La Calma’s rustic-style dining room. There is also a bar and a lounge area with a TV, DVD player and projector for guests to enjoy films.Tossa Plana de Lles –Puigpedrós Nature Rerserve is 12 mi from the guest house and Cadi-Moixero Nature Reserve is 31 mi away. You can go skiing, cycling and hiking in the surrounding countryside, as well as mushroom picking or visiting thermal baths. Puigcerda is a 20-minute drive away.
- Super nice decoration, owner very kind and flexible and an amazing spot
- The picturesque location and cozy décor as well as the landlady, who did her utmost to help.
El Hostal esta muy céntrico justos en la plaza del pueblo. Hab. limpia. Decoración todo restaurada pero con gracia. Cama cómoda.
Desayuno correcto, 10€.
- Lo único que salva ese hotel es su ubicación. La habitación, era un sin fin de despropósitos. El precio de la cena (no lo teníamos incluido en la reserva) fue excesivo. Un hotel que no recomendaré.
la amabilidad de la propietaria “Maribel”
la situación del alojamiento
Hostal Rusó is in the historic town of Llívia, which belongs to Spain but is entirely within France. This guest house offers rustic accommodations with a traditional restaurant and bar.Rooms at Hostal Rusó are simple and comfortable. They all have heating, a private bathroom and a TV.Free public parking is available 150 feet from the guest house. The town’s church and the oldest pharmacy in Europe are a short walk away.The Rusó is an ideal base for exploring the Pyrenees. Nearby ski resorts include La Molina, Err and Cerdagne-Puigmal. The Spanish town of Puigcerdà is just 2.5 mi away.
- A great little rustic hotel in a very good setting for all bars, restaurants and attractions. The staff were very friendly and the hotel was very clean. Had a good breakfast before leaving. We would visit again
- La ubicació és inmillorable i el llit era molt còmode
- Trato amable, buena cocina habitaciones con decoración acogedora. El parking no está en el mismo hotel, sino a unos 200 metros, pero es amplío y gratuito
El poder viajar con nuestra mascota NINA sin ningún problema.
La facilidad del funcionamiento y la ubicación del establecimiento
Todo muy correcto, limpio y amplio
- Muy limpio y acogedor. Trato personal muy amable. Muy buena relación calidad precio.
Hostal Santuari de Paller
Hostal Santuari de Paller is located 1.4 mi from Bagá, in the Cadí-Moixeró Nature Reserve. Set in beautiful, peaceful surroundings, this property has its own Baroque church complete with Neoclassical paintings.The rooms at Hostal Santuari de Paller feature simple, rustic décor. Each one has a private bathroom.The property has a country-style restaurant with a fireplace, serving traditional Catalan food. There is also a terrace. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.There are many hiking routes near Hostal Santuari de Paller, such us Camí dels Bons Homes route. The area is ideal for bird watching and nature photography. You can hire ski equipment on site.
- The breakfast was amazing! The nature trail near the facility was lovely and easily accessible. Also, the location was easy to find, and there were great signs!
- The location was wonderful, very peaceful and quiet and in a tranquil setting. It’s close enough to the town to be easily accessible, but far enough away that you feel more removed from civilisation and like you’re getting away from it all. The family who run the sanctuary were very friendly and helpful. The history and cultural heritage of the building and the attached church were a key factor in our deciding to come here instead of another hotel/bed and breakfast, as well as the proximity to the Cadí-Moixeró Park where we’d been hiking for the weekend.
- Thanks to the position of the hostal a little apart from the village, the place is very quiet. The hostal is located in the same building together with a chapel and immediately behind the hostal are steep spectacular hills of the Pyrenees with a tourist pathway going just from the hostal. The whole place has a very strong genius loci. The staff was very friendly.
- This is a hidden gem. Perfect for walking with 5-6 walks starting from the front door. The hosts are very friendly and informative and it has a nice restaurant.
Unfortunately this was just a stopover to break up a long journey but we wish we could have stayed longer. The hostal is in a beautiful wooded valley surrounded by dramatic scenery and a perfect base for exploring by foot.
My wife and daughter are both Coeliac which we had advised the owners before our arrival. They couldn’t have been more accommodating to ensure they ate well (they had gluten free pasta and bread). The food was fantastic value for money, we didn’t realise the wine was included!
Basic accommodation but we had a spacious family room with comfy beds and a good shower.
The owners were very friendly and welcoming.
Hostal Alt Llobregat Guesthouse
Located in Castellar de N’Hug, 56 mi from Andorra la Vella, Hostal Alt Llobregat features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bath. Hostal Alt Llobregat features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Pas de la Casa is 23 mi from Hostal Alt Llobregat, while Font-Romeu is 16 mi from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 75 mi away.
- Estuvimos muy bien. El trato fue muy correcto y cercano
- L’amabilitat dels responsables del establiment.
La habitación estaba limpia y era muy cómoda la cama.
La comida es excelente y a muy buen precio, trato del personal es maravilloso.
- El trato del personal,se preocupan de que estes comodo en todo momento
- El personal ha estat molt amable i proper i també m’ha ajudat a orientar-me per la zona. L’esmorzar molt bo i abundant. Excel·lent!
Hostal d’Escadarcs is located in Escardacs, 21 miles from Andorra la Vella and 14 miles from Pas de la Casa.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom.Font-Romeu is 11 miles from Hostal d’Escadarcs, and Puigcerdà is 3.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 56 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in PuigcerdÃ, in a building dating from 1934, Fonda Prat provides a shared lounge and guestrooms with free WiFi. The property has a shared kitchen, and organizing tours for guests.At the guesthouse, rooms contain a closet.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Fonda Prat, including skiing, cycling and hiking.Andorra la Vella is 41 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Rita Belvedere
Hostal Rita Belvedere provides accommodations in PuigcerdÃ. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a terrace.At the guesthouse, all rooms come with a closet. Each room comes with a private bathroom with free toiletries, while some feature mountain views.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hostal Rita Belvedere.Andorra la Vella is 42 miles from the accommodation, while Pas de la Casa is 23 miles away.
- Old-fashioned atmosphere: decoration, furniture, etc.; however, everything was clean. Friendly and helpful owner. The views from our room on the vilage and surrounding hills and fields were wonderful.
We has a very Nice view, after we changed the room. It was a bit older but very clean.
Very friendly staff.
- It was cheap, the receptionist who was probably the owner was extremely helpful and polite. Got parking at the hotel. It is right in the centre of Puigcerda. 200 meters from everything/anything.
- Excellent views to the entire city, very nice treat from the receiving personnel, quiet, cosy and clean.
- Good location and excelente service of the receptionist
Top Guest Houses In Alp Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Alp Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Alp Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Alp Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!