10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Alozaina Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Alozaina Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Alozaina Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alozaina Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alozaina Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Alozaina Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Alozaina Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Alozaina Andalucía:
Restaurante Venta El Trillo Guesthouse
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool and restaurant, Restaurante Venta El Trillo is located in Carratraca. Free Wi-Fi access is available in this country house.The units at Restaurante Ventra El Trillo come with a twin bedroom and private bathroom including a bath or a shower. There is also a seating area with a sofa and TV, and each bungalow includes access to BBQ facilities. Some include airconditioning.The restaurant offers a choice of the daily menu or à la carte, and serves traditional Spanish cuisine. There is also a shared lounge area equipped with a fireplace.Restaurante Venta El Trillo is located just 500 feet from Spa Carratraca, and Sierra de Grazalema Nature Reserve is an hour’s drive away. Malaga Airport is 32 mi away.
- Although staff did not speak much english, they went out of their way to provide an excellent experience. The bungalows are simple and without air conditioning, which, was not at all needed as the temperature at night falls to very comfortable i.e. air conditioning not at all necessary. Between their small swimming pool and the simple but very tasty food it was the perfect place for a family stop. Thank You, we hope to be back soon.
Swimming pool was great, outlook over mountains gorgeous, bungalows basic but sufficient, restaurant very nice, staff very accommodating.
Bungalow had a tv, fridge, outdoor seating & bbq.
- The owners were very friendly and the surrounding areas were very nice
- Éramos un grupo de 16 personas , familias con 3 niños por lo que es cómodo encontrar un sitio en el que puedan estar todos juntos y está muy cerca para hacer el caminito del Rey
- Lo que más nos gusto fue la tranquilidad del lugar , era lo que buscábamos para desconectar
Hostal Restaurante El Cruce
Offering an on-site restaurant and swimming pool, Hostal Restaurant El Cruce is located in the village of Ardales. This guest house offers rooms with air conditioning, heating and free WiFi.Each simply decorated room has a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Homemade meals, including traditional local dishes and specialties such as grilled meats, are served in the restaurant. Breakfast is also offered.Kayaking and canoeing can be organized at the Conde de Guadalhorce Reservoir for an extra cost. Malaga is 31 mi from the property and Antequera is 32 mi away.
- Helpful friendly staff when they were not rushed off their feet dealing with the busy bar and restaurant. Clean room. Easy to find and good location to get to North parking areas for Caminito del Rey.
- Staff was so friendly and helpful!!!!!! Everything was clean and nice. Parking just at the hotel. Unfortunately did not had time to try pool. I can say only nice words about it. If I will come back, I will stay in this property again!
- Good venue for caminito del rey Rey and walking in el chorro. Room very clean. Parking good
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean as was the rest of the hostel. Bed very comfortable. Good size room with large balcony. Although we did not use it, there was an excellent, clean swimming pool. Nice bar and good selection of tapas.
- The staff were very warm and friendly an d yet efficient. The facilities were very modern eg I didnt expect a walk-in shower in such a small village. The food was good quality and reasonably priced. a particular girl, Lise, from Paraguay, was exceptionally friendly.
Hostal la Molina
Set on hill in the heart of Andalusia, Hostal la Molina features air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. Surrounded by a garden, it is located in Alora, an hour’s drive from Malaga.Each room includes a TV and private bathroom with shower. Some offer an amazing view of the mountains and the village.The property offers a restaurant which serves traditional Spanish dishes such as tapas. You can also enjoy your meal on the terrace.Staff at reception can provide information about the surrounding area. Located close to the Guadalhorce River and to Desfiladero de los Gaitanes Nature Reserve, the guest house is a good place to go canoeing, hiking and horse riding.Some bars, restaurants as well as supermarkets can be found within 10 minutes’ drive, and Caminito del Rey is 15 minutes away by car. Free parking is available on site.
- Great place for overnight stay if you are going to Caminito Del Rey (about 35 min driving to the northern entrance). Nice and comfortable room and very clean bathroom.
The friendly staff.
At 25 Euros per night, outstanding value.
Good, basic food at a cheap price. I had the Menu del Dia with home-made soup, roast chicken/chips,chocolate mouse and a glass of wine for 10 Euros. That, you cannot beat.
- Basic room with all the essentials – working air conditioning, clean bathroom, good shower, comfortable bed, kind staff. It’s in a quiet location and perfect for visiting the caminito del Rey. Was very pleased when I arrived.
- Spacious room,very clean and well kept place. Staff is friendly and the location to explore the area and the caminito del rey was perfect (if you have a car)
- Exceptionally clean and super friendly staff and locals, good value
Hostal Durán Guesthouse
Located in the center of Álora, Hostal Durán has a 24-hour reception and free WiFi throughout. Its air-conditioned rooms and apartments offer wonderful views over the town, including the Arabic castle.The Durán Guest House offers functional rooms with TV and private bathrooms. Apartments also have a living-dining area and a kitchenette with a microwave and fridge. Some have a private balcony.Breakfast can be served in your room at the Durán Hostal. Various bars and restaurants can be found within a 5-minute walk through Álora’s charming whitewashed streets.Located 25 mi from Málaga, the Durán is a 35-minute drive from the beaches of the Costa del Sol. Free public parking is available near the guest house.
- Amazing view of Alora and castle from the terrace balcony in my room where breakfast was also delivered
- A lovely place with a nice balcony with amazing view. We ordered breakfast that is delivered to the balcony-great price for such an amazing place. Very nice staff.
- All areas very well maintained and friendly welcoming staff, the hotel is in a very central position.
- We love it here! It is reasonably priced and breakfast is very good. One point- a thermal coffee jug would give Paco even more marks!
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Fantastic views. simple but comfortable . Pleasant breakfasts. Beautiful friendly town, great as itself and as a centre.
Hostal Caminito del Rey Guesthouse
One of our top picks in Alora.Hostal Caminito del Rey is a guest house set in Alora. The tour desk can provide information of the area. Caminito del Rey is 8.7 mi from the Hostel.All guest rooms comes with a fridge, a bath, free toiletries and a wardrobe. With a private bathroom equipped with a bidet, rooms at the guest house also offer free WiFi and flat screen TV. Some rooms include a mountain view.Málaga is 17 mi from Hostal Caminito del Rey, while Marbella is 24 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 16 mi from the property.
From the photo of the room, we expected this to be the smallest room for 2 adults, 1x17year old daughter, during our Spain adventure as it turned out it was the biggest!! I am not sure if we had a lucky upgrade, or because of low bookings – our room was room “A” the second floor apartment, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen and PRIVATE veranda/patio !! which was a highlight, so I suggest you try and book this room. Only issue with this room is its up the top, so two flights of stairs (no great issue, just thought I would mention it). Very clean, and good location.
Tickets for the “Kings walk” were organised beforehand with the reception, ($10euro each) and were ready when we arrived. Receptions English was good. Free Car parking no issue.
- Helpful staff. Solid Gym next door (3 euro for a day).
- The hostal was really nice, on beautiful place, near to El Chorro, so perfect for the trip to El Caminito del Rey 🙂 it was clean and girls on reception were very kind and helpful 🙂 thank you 🙂
- Good sized room, and whilst on a relatively new building, was done in an attractive and traditional style. The location is excellent for visiting the area. I have noticed comments regarding access by public transport, but in reality the bus to the Caminito stops across the road, and the bus to the station / Malaga is nearby at the piscina.
- The whole place was worth of every penny. The city of Alora and the hostel. So good.
- From the photo of the room, we expected this to be the smallest room for 2 adults, 1x17year old daughter, during our Spain adventure as it turned out it was the biggest!! I am not sure if we had a lucky upgrade, or because of low bookings – our room was room “A” the second floor apartment, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen and PRIVATE veranda/patio !! which was a highlight, so I suggest you try and book this room. Only issue with this room is its up the top, so two flights of stairs (no great issue, just thought I would mention it). Very clean, and good location.
Featuring free Wi-Fi, air-conditioning and a shared terrace, Hostal Monteolivos guest house is located in Cártama, 12 mi from Málaga and the beach.The property offers double rooms with a TV, wardrobe, and private bathroom with shower. Free towels and bed linen are included.Guests have access to a shared lounge in the guest house, as well as a furnished patio and terrace with town views.Restaurants, bars and supermarkets are located within 650 feet of Hostal Monteolivos. Málaga Airport is 14 mi away, and a 40-minute drive will take you to Montes de Málaga Nature Reserve.
- Friendly staff, nice courtyard and great value for money.
- Convenient for the airport, room and public areas were clean
- The hostal was a very pleasant place to stay, with nice rooms, very clean, and in a super-quiet location. In particular, Juan the owner/manager was a really nice guy and helped with local information. It has air-con!
Very clean, neat and tidy. Juan (owner, manager?) was very helpful too.
Nice yard to sit in outside the rooms.
- Really good value for money. Clean, comfortable and cosy rooms. There´s a beautiful air-conditioned patio with plants and decorations. We arrived around midnight and there was no problem with the late check-in. The owner was helpful and kind.
Set in El Chorro in the Andalucía Region, 22 mi from Málaga, Olive Branch features a shared outdoor pool and barbecue. The guest house has a sun terrace and views of the mountain, and guests can enjoy a drink at the self-service bar.Some rooms include views of the pool or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. Olive Branch features free WiFi .There is a shared kitchen at the property, as well as other communal areas. Free private parking is available on site.You can play billiards and darts at this guest house, and bike hire is available. Marbella is 29 mi from Olive Branch, while Torremolinos is 24 mi away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 22 mi from Olive Branch.
- Everything perfect, pool, kitchen, location, views, Friendly welcoming atmosphere, loved it
- Wonderful garden an poolarea. The staff are all lovely and care taking people and uncomplicated. Good and big kitchen. Fantastic view over the mountains during day and a breathtaking sky at night.
- The location is amazing, the owners Mel and Gary were fantastic hosts, the staff very friendly and helpful, a perfect setting for our little get away.
- Mel And Gary were excellent hosts, fabulous location and facilities were excellent value
- The staff is very friendly and helpful. Good place to relax. Very clean. Nice atmosphere and good point for hiking/ climbing/ walking. Kitchen provides everything for your self-use. Good wifi.
Molino de Saladilla Guesthouse
Molino de Saladilla is located in Coín and features air-conditioned accommodations with free WiFi, as well as access to an outdoor swimming pool.All units feature a seating area, fridge and electric kettle. Some units also consist of a dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen with various cooking facilities, including a stovetop, dishwasher, an oven and a microwave, as well as a toaster and coffee machine.A vegan breakfast can be enjoyed in the breakfast area.Guests can also relax in the garden or on the shared lounge area.Málaga is 19 mi from Molino de Saladilla, while Marbella is 12 mi away. Malaga Airport is 15 mi from the property.
Large and comfy bedrooms. Extremely well looked after by owners. Excellent for horse riding although my trip was business/Leisure.
Nice pool and sunbathing location in front of bedrooms.
Easy to get into town, walk-able if you so wish.
- Lovely pool and surrounding gardens, comfy, clean bed, lovely shower.
- Quiet location, good buffet breakfast, lovely pool and gardens.
- Well located, the place is clean and provides you a great hospitality. The owners Miranda and Giles Are very helpful and will guide u throughout your stay. We had such a nice and relaxing week. Thank u very much again!!
- what a beautiful little gem this place is and the owner and staff are really great too
- Large and comfy bedrooms. Extremely well looked after by owners. Excellent for horse riding although my trip was business/Leisure.
El Tio Mateo Guesthouse
One of our best sellers in Marbella! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located 350 feet from Marbella’s Playa del Cable Beach, Tío Mateo offers free Wi-Fi access and free private parking. Each air-conditioned room has a terrace with sea or mountain views.Rooms at this family-run guest house are decorated in characteristic Andalusian style. They all have a TV, small seating area and a private bathroom.El Tío Mateo has a bar and a restaurant, serving traditional regional cuisine. There is a garden terrace and a children’s play area. Staff speak a variety of languages, including English, German, French and Italian.El Tío Mateo is located at the entrance of the old town, 2,300 feet from Marbella’s fishing port and 10 minutes’ drive from the city center. The A7 Motorway is a 2-minute drive from the guest house, and offers direct access to Estepona, Fuengirola and Malaga.
- great budget hotel…breakfast adaquate excellent coffee, comfy bed, peaceful, close to the beach. excellent air con. The staff couldn’t be more helpful and very friendly. Great little dog that runs the hotel ( or thinks he does! )
- A great place to stay in Marbella. The owner was very nice and room was perfect. It made us feel at home. Highly recommended.
- Staff very friendly. Marie and her staff made us very wellcome, and she makes a yummy paella.
- Everything was great! The attitude, the atmosphere and attention. The location is very convenient, close to the beach with a very good access. There is a 24-hour Carrefour store in the gas station on the other side of the street, which provides all the essentials you might need.
Lovely friendly run hotel lovely paella
We had a late flight so owners let us have a shower in another room before flight they were so lovely
Palms And Lights Guesthouse
Located in Coín outskirts, 18 mi from Málaga, LUZ Y LAS PALMAS (Palms and Light) features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain rooms have a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are provided.The area is popular for golfing, 20 minutes’ drive away you can find La Cañada Shopping Center.Marbella is 12 mi from LUZ Y LAS PALMAS (Palms and Light), while Torremolinos is 14 mi away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 14 mi from LUZ Y LAS PALMAS (Palms and Light).
- The room was comfortable, clean and tidy. Hazel and her husband are very hospitable and welcoming. The area is very quiet and tranquil. It is easily accessible by private transport but I was informed that the local taxi is readily available and public transport is only 5 minutes away on the main road. Coin is a quaint village with local bars, restaurants, bakery and ice cream parlours
- Our host was incredible. So inviting, caring and attentive. The room was spacious and clean and had its own balcony. We’ve also enjoyed swimming in the private pool. Everything was perfect. Wish we had some more time to spend there.
Beautiful property which was always very clean and cosy.
- Owners are so lovely and gentle and i felt myself so comfortable! The bed was so comfortable and the bedroom very warm! Bathroom pretty and cleaned, a delicious black tea and kind smile in all the house! I suggest others to go to enjoy this B&B!
- Very nice people all very well we very happy with everything. we will be back
Top Guest Houses In Alozaina Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Alozaina Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Alozaina Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Alozaina Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!