10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Almonte Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Almonte Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Almonte Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Almonte Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Almonte Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Almonte Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Almonte Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Almonte Andalucía:
Hostal Rural La Fonda Del Rocio
One of our top picks in El Rocío.La Fonda Del Rocio is in the Andalusian village of El Rocío, 350 feet from the Rocío Sanctuary. Staff can also arrange trips and tours of the nearby Doñana National Park.The guest house has views of the beautiful Doñana National Park, which is less than 1,650 feet away. The beaches of the Costa de la Luz are around 6.2 mi away, while the city of Huelva is around 25 mi away.The Fonda Del Rocío’s characteristic central patio includes the reception, coffee bar and a TV lounge with a fireplace. A traditional Andalusian breakfast is served each morning in the bar.The rooms at Hostal La Fonda Del Rocío feature air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a mini-bar. Rooms all have a TV and safe. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer and toiletries.The guest house offers car and bicycle rental. Free public parking can be found nearby.
- Huge bed (in fact two singles pushed together, although this then only left a very small space down each side), parking immediately outside, everything very convenient for this exceptionally unusual town. We chose not to have the breakfast but it looked as though there was a good selection
Friendly and informal
Free coffee machine in lobby
very kind reception girl, silent room in a tipical spanish house with internal courtyard and garden. wide breakfast with cheese, ham, fruit and sweet.
El Rocío is definitely a place to visit!
- Nothing. This was the worst hotel I have stayed at in my life.
- The staff was very friendly, ready to help us with any of our request. The room was cozy. We went to El Rocio to do some birding and overall it was a great experience.
Hostal Monteluna Guesthouse
Located in Rociana, Hostal Monteluna has a terrace, bar and free WiFi. Boasting a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a children’s playground. The property features a restaurant.At the guest house, all rooms are equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV. The rooms at Hostal Monteluna include air conditioning and a wardrobe.Huelva is 19 mi from the accommodations, while Punta Umbría is 37 mi from the property. Seville Airport is 39 mi away.
- Great location in the heart of town. Friendly staff.
- Pocas cosas me gustaron, únicamente que esta acondicionado sin barreras.
- Mah, è stata una sistemazione tattica per poter essere maggiormente vicini a El Rocio per l’escursione del giorno seguente. Senza infamia senza lode…. diciamo che non ho trovato di meglio a miglio prezzo. Col senno di poi cercherei altro
- Limpieza.Trato humano del personal.Tienen un restaurante con comida exquisita
- Nada que me cobraron en vez de 38 euros 48 porque subio una persona a mi habitacion a recojer unos papeles que yo le llevava de una venta y los tenia que firmar.Ademas la cama estaba sin usar igual que las toallas de verguenza
Hostal Cristina Guesthouse
Hostal Cristina is located in El Rocío, just 150 feet from the El Rocío Hermitage. It offers air-conditioned, rustic rooms with free Wi-Fi, some of which have great views.The Cristina has an Andalusian-style restaurant serving local dishes. There is also a terrace where you can enjoy a meal in the sun. Packed lunches are available if you are planning a day trip.The guest house is just 5 minutes’ drive from the beautiful Doñana National Park. Central Seville is an hour’s drive away.
- El Rocio location and style (western in 1900 close to US-Mexican borders) is beautiful, laguna with plenty of birds, flamingos….in the morning you see them very close. Room was clean, excellent breakfast.
- Great location, excellent surroundings, friendly staff,great restaurant with fabulous food.
Nicely decorated as Andalusian restaurant.
Staff really nice.
- A small room but made up for by the view over the lake. Check in formalities a pleasure and, would you believe, a double room actually complete with two chairs. Very welcome. An excellent dinner was enjoyed.
- Extremely small room. Restaurant was not open, no coffee no nothing.
Hospederia El Cazadero Real
Set next to Doñana National Park, in El Rocío, Hospederia El Cazadero Real offers a hot tub with views of the marshes and El Rocio Hermitage. This guest house has air-conditioned rooms.Featuring free WiFi, each room has a flat-screen TV, heating and either a private bathroom or access to a shared bathroom. Towels and bed linen are provided.Hospederia El Cazadero Real serves a breakfast buffet with fruit, cereal and cold meats. The chill out terrace has a bar and features views of the marshes. Guests can also enjoy a shared lounge with a fireplace and sofas.El Rocio Hermitage is only 50 feet from the guest house. Matalascañas Beach is 9.9 mi away and Doñana National Park is 10 minutes by car. Huelva and Sevilla can be reached within a 50-minute drive.
- Nice location in el Rocio. We also enjoyed having our own bathroom and terrace. Staff was nice and let us borrow glasses and corkscrew.
- Great place, great people, i advice everyone to visit this hostel and village,it is real heart of Andalusia.
- Despite the bed being low, it was comfy. Coffee was available all day long. Location was greatly
- The staff was very friendly and helpful, room was big and clean with a beatiful balcony overviewing the waterfront and the church.
- View from balcony. Good location to visit Donana National Park.
El Rocío, Alojamiento Rural Guesthouse
This guest house located in a characteristic Andalusian-style house in Rocío offers elegant air-conditioned accommodations with private bathrooms. It is just 5 minutes’ drive from Doñana National Park.Alojamiento Rural El Rocío’s air-conditioned rooms face the street or the characteristic Andalusian interior patio. All include an LCD TV and a private bathroom with bath or shower. Toiletries are included.There is a common living area equipped with flat-screen TV, as well as a small terrace with tables and chairs. There are also stables for guests’ horses.El Rocío guest house is less than 1 hours’ drive from Huelva and Seville. Matalascañas beach resort is about 20 minutes away by car.
- Very nice and helpful hosts – very accommodating, friendly, and helpful.
- Easy to park , big bathroom , authentic setting of the guesthouse
- Nice facility, a little hotel like, close to the main town and the park. Staff was very helpful and adept at using Google Translate to assist us.
- The owners were exceptionally friendly, pretty interior of hotel, very good value for money.
- the hotel was very clean. The staff and owners were very friendly and helpful. The location was good as it was right next to the Coto donana where we liked to go bird watching. The beach was easy to get to so we were able to go swimming on some days. The breakfast was fairly basic. The rooms were quite small. We really enjoyed our stay in ElRocio
Pension Isidro is located 50 mi from Sevilla in El Rocio and offers free Wi-Fi and air conditioned rooms. Rooms include a private bathroom with bath tub.This guest house has a 24-hour front desk, terrace and restaurant. The restaurant serves traditional Spanish cuisine including grilled Iberian meats and local seafood dishes.All rooms have a private bathroom. There is free WiFi, and towels and linen are included.Pension Isidro is set beside Doñana National Park in Andalusia. It is 14 mi from the beach and Gulf of Cadiz. Horse riding excursions can be arranged at the property for an extra cost.
- El Rocio is a class little village that is very different from anywhere I’ve stayed before. The Pension is really good as it has everything you need in a room which is cleaned daily so there is no issues with cleanliness. The food offered downstairs in the restaurant is fantastic, the jamon, croquetas and gambas a ajillo are just unreal and are absolutely delicious. Staff are nice and helpful. The whole village generally travel on horseback which is cool seeing people having drinks on horses tied to a post. Worth a visit.
- Sweet spot, cozy atmosphere, nice kitchen, nice people
- Staff were very helpful. Room was kept very clean. Location was excellent for birdwatching but a bit hard to find the first time.
- Super quality/price and good food in the restaurant real Spanish kitchen also popular by locals.
- Pension Isidro is a small, clean lodging in the quaint town of El Rocio. We really enjoyed our stay, and the restaurant on the street level below our room served an excellent breakfast. Rooms are basic (and our 3 person room was small) but certainly adequate.
Located in Pilas, Lantana Garden features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a shared lounge. The property provides a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, each room is equipped with a patio. Every room includes a flat-screen TV, and some rooms also offer a garden view. The rooms at Lantana Garden come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Pilas, like cycling.Seville is 22 miles from Lantana Garden, while Matalascañas is 33 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 28 miles from the guesthouse.
- Very good price for the service, great swimmingpool
- Second time in Lantana Garden-during the Feria de Avril it can get quite hard and expensive to stay in Sevilla. Lantana Garden is apr.30 minutes with car from Sevilla city center which is easy manageable. The hotel has a beautiful garden, nice personelle and accomodation is absolutely OK.
- Garden courtyard – although the pictures on website for other areas beared little ressemblance
- Very clean and nice swimming pool with a pleasant water
- It was near the locality we wanted to visit and offered value for money. The grounds were very nice and staff pleasant.
Offering air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom and free WiFi, Hostal Alcarayón is located in the Andalusian town of Pilas. This guest house is set 22 mi from Seville.The rustic-style rooms feature a TV with cable channels, DVD player and a safe. The private bathroom comes with a shower and a hairdryer.There is a small seating area at the reception with vending machines for snacks and drinks. Laundry facilities are also available.Horse riding and other outdoor activities can be arranged by the property’s staff. Las Minas Golf Club is 3.7 mi away, and guests have free access to the municipal sports center located across the road.Car hire is available at Alcarayón Hostal allowing you to explore the surrounding area. Doñana National Park is a 25-minute drive from the property.
- None. Hotel is in the rural area. 50 mins by bus from seville. By taxi from hotel to airport cost 40euro and the desk lady,maria wants to charge us 70euro. No clerk works saturday and sunday.-what if theres an emergency. Clerk doesnt know or doesnt want to speak in english.
- Overnight stop in Feb. Hostal able to accommodate 2 bikes as we were on bike tour. Good clean and simple accommodation at a good price.
- La habitación está bien y la limpieza bien. La atención fue buena.
- No nos gusto que el servicio estubiera ausente todo el tiempo, no vimos a nadie, ni se nos comunico nada, llegamos y todo cerrado…
Como motivo de una boda de una compañera fuimos 3 parejas desde Madrid y Barcelona, cuando llegamos a las 6 de la tarde el hostal estaba cerrado había dos teléfono a en la puerta y los dos con el buzón de voz , después de hora y cuarto en la puerta localizados otro hostal de los mismos dueños a través de Facebook y hablamos con ellos , nos dieron un código para poder sacar las llaves de un casillero , entramos solos las llaves estában encima sin saber cuál era de cada habitación, cogimos unas cualquiera y nos alojamos , hasta el dia siguiente por allí no apareció nadie y encima pidiendo explicación de las habitación es donde nos habíamos alojado. Estuvieron una hora exacta y ya no aparecieron más hasta el dia siguiente
No sabíamos como funcionaba el aire las habitaciónes son enanas sucias sin ventilación, un asco
Fue una vergüenza
Hostal Pension La Ruta
Offering a restaurant, Hostal Pension La Ruta is located in Paterna del Campo, around 30 minutes’ drive from Huelva and Seville. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The property’s restaurant serves Andalusian food. There is also a traditional-style bar where you can enjoy a drink.Doñana National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is just 15 minutes’ drive from the guest house. You can reach the coast at Matalascañas in around 45 minutes.
- Very nice clean room. Pretty vilage. Good coffe. Stored my race-bike securely without having to ask me. Friendly staff
- Todo muy limpio, olía fenomenal. Hay hoteles que no tienen ni la mitad de las condiciones que hubo allí.
- Nos gustó la disponibilidad del responsable en hacernos la estancia lo más cómoda posible.
- Todo bien, tal y como esperaba. El bar inferior muy bien.
- Limpieza exquisita, y gran atención por parte del dueño.
Hostal Pechi Guesthouse
Hostal Pechi is located in Huévar del Aljarafe, 20 minutes’ drive from Seville. It offers free Wi-Fi and free parking nearby. There is easy access to the A49 Motorway.Featuring tiled floors, all rooms have air conditioning and heating. They have a flat-screen TV and desk. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer, shower and free toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony.Characteristic Andalusian cuisine from the region is served in the restaurant. Breakfast is available and there is a bar.A laundry service and luggage storage are offered. There is a tour desk. Doñana National Park is 37 mi away. You will find a public swimming pool 1,650 feet away for an extra cost.
- Good value, simple accommodation conveniently close to the main road. Easy to park outside.
- Very clean and well located! The owners run the place and are the nicest people you could meet.
- A great family run business, made you feel welcome and good facilities.
Air conditioning really efficient and independent.
Good bathroom and shower.
- Limpieza y que había champú y gel a pesar de ser un hostal
Top Guest Houses In Almonte Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Almonte Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Almonte Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Almonte Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!