10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Almenara Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Almenara Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Almenara Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Almenara Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Almenara Valencia Community. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Almenara Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Almenara Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Almenara Valencia Community:
Rooms at this property are simple and come with functional furniture. They include a TV, wardrobe, and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are also provided.You can get tourist information of the area at Albahicín and there are bars, restaurants and supermarket within 1,000 feet from the property.Valencia is a 30-minute drive away and Valencia Airport is 24 mi away.
- Extremely convenient for the beach. And free parking within 100m.r
- This property was exactly what we wanted it to be–a quiet beach hotel outside of Valencia. Although we don’t speak Spanish, the staff were very sweet and accommodating. The room was adequate and it was easy to find free parking. The free breakfast was a lovely bonus! It had a cute atmosphere.
- Not a lot of choices at breakfast, but really nice and good quality of food. It is really close to the beach.
- Location. Owner gave us a room 1st floor for me to use the lift. Thoughtfull.
SON 4 PLANTAS Y EL ASCENSOR SOLO LLEGA A LA 1º,INCOMODISIMO PARA MALETAS,ACCESORIOS DE PLAYA,COMPRAS…Y COMO TENGAS LAS ARTICULACIONES REGULAR…..ME ALOJARON EN EL 3er PISO.
LA HABITACION ESTABA LIMPIA Y EL PERSONAL ERA AGRADABLE
Hostal Teide Guesthouse
The rooms at the Teide feature simple, modern décor. Each one comes with flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom.Hostal Teide’s restaurant serves Mediterranean food and specializes in seafood. There is also a café serving snacks and drinks.You can drive to Valencia and its airport in around 30 minutes from Puerto de Sagunto. With good access to the A-7 and AP-7 Motorways, Hostal Teide is just 15 minutes’ drive from the Serra Calderona Nature Reserve.
+ Free wifi.
+ Air conditioning.
+ The TV in the room included a channel dedicated to telenovelas, which we found hilarious and enjoyed thoroughly.
+ A well-stocked supermarket nearby.
+ We tended to leave our room relatively late and housekeeping didn’t make a fuss about it, which we appreciated.
- Great for what we needed….travelled with a band from the UK- very accommodating of our instruments.
- Valencia is amazing place, everybody should visit, The beaches are spectacular !!
- Accommodating staff especially on check-out when we were able to store our massive drums in a secure area before collecting them later in the day.
- Beautiful restaurant, great dinner, well appointed bar and breakfast area. Excellent large shower, a spacious well decorated quiet room. Free on-road parking, a lovely park nearby, beach is very good.
- + Free wifi.
Hostal Casa Paco Guesthouse
With a 24-hour reception, Casa Paco offers other services such as free Wi-Fi, newspapers and tourist information. The bar specializes in draft beer, featuring an unique cooling system to remove the gas from the beer.Each functional room comes with a TV, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Chilches is located between Castellon and Valencia, 5 mi from La Vall d’Uixó and Serra d’Espadà Mountains. Castellon and Valencia are within 25 mi away.
- Friendly owner, clean room. Good sized bathroom although shower small. Hot water, toiletries, towels provided. Good for one night. Bring ear plugs as you can hear everything from surrounding rooms/corridor. On street parking nearby.
- Very clean & comfortable excellent for the price great place to stay for a base to explore the area
- Stuff was super friendly and waited for us(we arrived at 11pm)
- Un hostal normal y corriente,cama normal y limpio. Desayuno aceptable,pero no buffet libre.
- Menú molt complert,bastans plats a escollir tant com primers, segons i postre. Personal molt amable en especial la cambrera que ens va servir.
Tere Playa Guesthouse
Rooms at the Tere Playa are spacious and feature a work desk, TV and heating. Some rooms have a private bathroom, while others have shared bathrooms.The guest house has a TV lounge, with vending machines selling drinks and snacks. There are also various bars and restaurants in the area around the marina.Local activities include sailing, wind surfing and various water sports. Burriana center is 2.2 mi away, and Castellón de la Plana is 9.3 mi away. Free parking is available on site.
- The pension is located close to the beach in quiet location. You can from it reach easily Villarreal football stadium. Close to the pension you can find all necessary – restaurant, shops. Free parking is perfect by travelling by car.
- Pleasant service. New and modern room amenities. Parking right at the hotel. Vending machine with snack at reception. Good Wifi. Near the supermarket.
- Our room was brand new, we were likely the first guests to use it. Both the room and the common bathroom were perfectly clean. There are enough common bathrooms in the corridor, especially provided that some rooms have a private bathroom. It was easy to park there, the property has a private parking for guests in the inner yard. The price was great. The Burriana beach is accessible by car in 5 minutes.
- Host was friendly and in the process of renovations. The amenities should be first class when finished.
- Très bonne accueil du gérant, idéal pour faire un point d’étape à proximité de Valencia, l’hôtel est situé à proximité de la plage avec un parking privatif. Je vous recommande le restaurant à proximité (Fourcheta) type brasserie, à un tarif appréciable.
Port du Sagunt Relax
Guests at the guesthouse can enjoy a continental breakfast.Valencia is 19 miles from Port du Sagunt Relax, while Cheste is 32 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 22 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Sant Pere Apartment
The functional Sant Pere has traditional beamed ceilings and contemporary bright décor. Apartments offer a living-dining area with 2 sofas and a flat-screen TV.You can prepare meals in the kitchen, which includes a microwave, hob, coffee maker and washing machine. Several restaurants, cafés and grocery stores can be found within a 5-minute walk.Sant Pere Apartment is just a 5-minute drive from Puçol Beach and Serra Calderona Nature Reserve.The historic town of Sagunto is just 5.6 mi away, while Valencia Airport is 16 mi away.
- Location was what I wanted. Near bars and food. 3k walk from the beach.
La ducha nueva era lo mejor sin duda alguna.
La cama muy muy comoda
Y la limpieza excelente
Personal muy amable y atento
- Muy espacioso y limpio. El personal encantador. Los colchones de las camas son magníficos al igual que la equipación del apartamento.
- La ubicación muy buena…del punto nuestro de vista!
- La ubicación. La cama era cómoda, pero no era de 10. La terraza muy bonita. Para dos o tres días como mucho esta bien. La cocina muy básica pero no faltaba de nada.
Overlooking the countryside around Sot de Ferrer, Hostal Millan’s bright, air-conditioned rooms include a TV, a phone and a private bathroom. Sheets and towels are provided, and there is a daily cleaning service.The restaurant serves characteristic regional and Mediterranean cuisine. It offers an extensive à la carte menu, as well as lunchtime and weekend set menus.Hostal Millán is 2,650 feet from the village of Sot de Ferrer and 4.3 mi from Segorbe. The Ojos Negros Cycling Route passes nearby. Sagunto Beach is a 20-minute drive away, while Valencia is around 40 minutes away.
- Great walk for the dog at back of property but hotel very basic no complimentary shower stuff etc that we really needed!! Restaurant ???? Asked for simple omolette but got slice of cheese cooked green pepper & raw onion & chips on a plate very disappointing . Breakfast non existent no one around had to go to bar where dogs can’t go to find someone to check us out ??? Not impressed could have been so much better with just a little effort 😥
- The restaurant was excellent and the room comfortable
Easy to find but ignore the post code pay attention to the junction number.
Late access to food and drink.
Brilliant value for money!
Room could do with some minor repairs, but friendly bar and restaurant attached with great value food and good quality food. Also easy to find!
- The food was good, the place was very easy to find, the staff were friendly.
Casa Rural Porta Del Cel
Houses at Casa Rural Porta del Cel have 5 private bedrooms. Each country-style room has central heating and cable TV with a DVD player.Guests can prepare meals in the communal kitchen, which includes a fridge, microwave and washing machine. Cottages also have a shared bathroom and a living-dining area with a fireplace.Set in the Serra Calderona Nature Reserve, Porta del Cel is just outside the historic town of Serra, famous for its Moorish tower. Valencia city center is only 19 mi away.
- The lack of air conditioning in the bedroom made it a little difficult to sleep
- Great place, lost behind the trees. Great hosts, extremely friendly and they live on site. Good location to visit national park, 1 hour from Valencia and 35 min from nearest beach.
- El Casa Rural Porta del Cel is the perfect place to stay if you are just looking for somewhere to sleep after walks in the mountains. The basics are there – hot shower, bed, and a kitchen to prepare food if you want.
- Muebles muy antiguos, goteras por la casa, y jardín y piscina sucios
- El trato familiar y la casa donde nos alojamos muy amplia. Todo muy ordenado. Por lo menos nosotros hemos estado muy bien. Incluso un día hicimos barbacoa. Todo genial.
Olympia Ronda Hostel
The Ronda is a 20-minute drive from central Valencia. There is easy access to the E-15 and A-7 Motorways.Guests can use the restaurant and cafe-bar situated in the Hotel Ronda, just a few feet away in the same street.Pension Ronda has a tour desk, and the Serra Calderona Nature Reserve is around a 30-minute drive from the guesthouse.
- We were not really sure whether we should stay in Hostel with a kid, but our experience here was very good. Nice staff, clean and spacious rooms with private bathroom. It all seemed newly renovated. Our bathroom sink was clogged one day, we informed reception and by the time we came back it was fixed. If we are coming by car, I would definitely stay here again.
- Very cheap, we paid €30 per night for 2 people. Handy location if you need to stay in El Puig, but area is not attractive to tourists. Very clean.
– good breakfast but almost every day something was stale (juice, tomatoes pulp)
– daily room cleaning
- 2 good thing’s in this place- nice bathroom,and not bad wifi…
- very good night time buffet and very good bed and bathroom
Hostal Restaurante La Masía
Each room is air conditioned and includes a flat-screen TV and a desk. The private bathroom offers a shower.There are various shops and bars within a 5-minute walk of the property. El Madrigal Stadium is 1,650 feet away. There is easy access to A7 Motorway.
- It is a perfect location for a stay or for transit. Extremely politicized and who knows exactly what to do. I have never seen such a diligent staff. Congratulations!!! The boss is very friendly. Very clean all over. Perfect restaurant with fresh food and impeccable service. In other words a perfect lake for holidays. Certainly we will return. THANK YOU BEAUTIFUL FOR HOSPITALITY !!!
- Staff were very helpful. Great value and great value breakfast
- Friendly staff, convenient location near football stadium, room simple but clean and comfortable, great value for money.
- Very friendly staff. Handy location for the football at Villarreal a 10-15 minute walk away.
- The shower was nice, for sleeping a night thru a road trip its fine
Top Guest Houses In Almenara Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Almenara Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Almenara Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Almenara Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!