10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Almenara de Tormes Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Almenara de Tormes Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Almenara de Tormes Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Almenara de Tormes Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Almenara de Tormes Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Almenara de Tormes Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Almenara de Tormes Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Almenara De Tormes Castile And Leon:
Hosteria Casa Vallejo Guesthouse
Rooms at the Casa Vallejo are spacious and offer traditional décor with hardwood floors. Each has a TV and private bathroom.The Vallejo’s restaurant serves a range of local cuisine and has a wide range of Spanish wines. Guests can enjoy traditional tapas dishes in the hotel bar.Casa Vallejo is ideally located a few minutes’ walk from Salamanca’s historic quarter and University district. The city’s cathedral is just over half a mile from the guesthouse.
The location of the hotel is in a very bessy and historical square.
Vintage calm room .
Great place to stay in Salamanca.
Great location in the city so expect noise into the night.
Good tapas downstairs. Will definitely stay again.
Great value for money.
- Very small room (i.m sure they have better) but benefitted from air conditioning. Good bed and good shower. Great location right next to Placa Maior. Good internet. Dog very welcome.
- The location of tnis Hostel was very good, within walking distance of tourist sites and Plaza Major. No breakfast offered, but suggestions given for nearby cafes. Eay walk to many bars and restaurants. Room was clean and comfortable.
- Room small but clean large bathroom. Excellent value for centre of Salamanca just a few steps to the square. Would stay again.
- The location of the hotel is in a very bessy and historical square.
Hostal Restaurante Carolina
Each room at Hostal Restaurante Carolina includes free WiFi, a TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided. All rooms also include heating.At Hostal Restaurante Carolina you will find a 24-hour front desk, a tour desk and luggage storage. Guests have access to a shared lounge.The property offers free parking.
- Good location for travelling to santander. Hotel was clean food wasvery good. Staff very helpful
- Clean and comfortable. 10 euro menu was tasty. Would stay again.
- Pleasant friendly staff. Just off the motorway so perfect for our stopover on our way to Santander and the Hotel allows dogs. Pool area looked good but didn’t have time to use it.
- Love the pool thought it could be warmer. Room and dinner both excellent and good value
- Location of the hotel was on my route so suited me down to the ground price was right, food was excellent.
Arjori Rooms Hostal Guesthouse
The Arjori Rooms Hostal is 2,300 feet from the historic Salamanca University. The Cathedral is also within walking distance.The main shopping area of the city is just a short walk from Arjori Rooms Hostal. There are also many characteristic tapas bars in the nearby Van Dyck area.
- Very good price for one night sleep in Salamanca, very near to all major monuments and yet you can still park your car in the street in front of the hotel until 9am… for free. After phone call, arrangements were made for collecting keys outside normal check-in hours.
- We don’t really understand why this hostel has such mixed reviews – for a cheap couple of nights in Salamanca you couldn’t really ask for anything more! The room was really spacious and clean, and although it wasn’t ensuite the bathroom was just next door and we seemed to be the only ones using it. The shower was amazing and it was also super clean. The member of staff that checked us in was really friendly and helpful despite not speaking any English – he pointed out the main sights and gave us a free map and recommendations on where to eat. Most of all it was in a really good location – only about 5 mins from Plaza Mayor. Amazing value for money and would definitely stay again!
- That you charged me the whole stay while you left me outside! What a shame!
- The personnel was very kind, the cleanness is good, location is awesome. The only negative point was the wifi that was not working properly. Nowadays its extremely important because everybody relay on internet to plan the trips, talk to friends and family or download pictures. But that is the only downsize….rooms are very small but not a problem for my family. We were there to visit the city not to stay at the rooms.
- The room is quite big and nice. Close to the city centre.
Hostal Granada Guesthouse
The simple rooms at the Hostal Granada are classically furnished, and feature a TV and wooden floors. They are also heated, and some offer a private balcony.The Granada Hostal’s central location makes it easy to explore Salamanca on foot. Staff can provide information about the city in various languages.There are several bars and restaurants within a short walk, and Salamanca University is only 2,650 feet away. Public parking can be found 350 feet from the guest house.
Close to old town. Very helpful couple who the place. Good English.
Bar next door has 1E tapas, great value.
- An attractive facility just outside the historic center. Well maintained with friendly helpful staff. A/C and two double panel windows to ward off heat and cold. Average bathrooms. Relatively quiet neighborhood. Laundry facilities & free on-street parking nearby.
- Friendly staff, good price, comfortable. Good cafe just around the corner. Good communication about location and parking possibilities in the area.
- The staff was very nice and they could speak English (which is not something to be taken for granted), the reception is not available h24 but usually that’s not needed. Nice position close to one of the main roads in Salamanca. Average basic room. The city is amazing
Extremely good value for money, staff person was great with info on where to eat, transport connections, internet/wall plug etc.
Room was clean with all normal hotel facilities such as toiletries ,great shower etc.
- Close to old town. Very helpful couple who the place. Good English.
Las Cadenas Guesthouse
At the guesthouse, rooms are equipped with a closet. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at Las Cadenas also feature free WiFi.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Salamanca is 22 miles from the accommodation.
- Excellent restaurant and very friendly staff. Todo bien.
- Breakfast was really nice. The receptionist was quite friendly and Ledesma is a beautiful place yo visit
- Friendly staff. Good restaurant. Easy to find. Walking distance from historic town (we like to walk so distances were not an issue). Clean.
- Très déçu car j’avais retenu 2 chambres doubles et a l’arrivée il n’y en avait plus qu’une. Manque de sérieux
- Buena relación calidad precio. La comida muy buena. Ubicación perfecta.
At the guesthouse, rooms have a desk, a TV and a private bathroom. La Venancia provides some units with garden views, and each room includes a balcony. All guest rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Ledesma, like cycling.Salamanca is 22 miles from La Venancia.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Barcelona Guesthouse
All rooms feature a modern décor and come with air conditioning, heating, a TV and a private bathroom.Hostal Barcelona’s café is located beside the property and guests can have breakfast there.Hostal Barcelona is located in the Old Town of this historic city, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Salamanca Cathedral is 2,650 feet away and you can walk to the Plaza Mayor in 3 minutes. The popular tapas bars of Van Dyck Street are within a 15-minute walk.
- Hotel is really well located, clean and functional. It was exactly what I wanted.
- Location to old town was good as you could walk a shot distance. Easy to find hotel, as in Main Street of the town. Clean and up to date little hotel.
- The room was very clean and the staff very nice as well. We arrived very late because of work and they checked us in without any issues. It was a 15 minute walk to the university and not too far from the center.
- We were able to walk from the bus station to this hotel and a quick taxi ride got us to the train station. Being on the edge of the old city was very convenient, as everything we wanted to see, was within walking distance. Desk staff spoke little English, and our Spanish is very basic, but good communication was maintained, at a limited level. Clean room and staff happy to store baggage, due to our later departure time.
- Fully modern rooms, A/C good, great location, amazing bargain.
Exhibitions are held at the Fonseca Cultural Center, 350 feet from the Hostal Mindanao. The famous Plaza Mayor, Casa de las Conchas and Salamanca’s Cathedrals are all 650 feet away.Most rooms at Hostal Mindanao come with a private bathroom while a few of them come with shared bathrooms. They have parquet floors. Some offer views over nearby gardens, and others look out at the Cathedral in the distance.
- Only good for a one night stay, very noisy place. Paper thin walls
- Great welcome. Beach was on the other side of the road. Found a parking space in the side road next to the property. Restaurant downstairs was excellent. Hotel was surprisingly quiet considering we were above the restaurant. I’d say it was cheap and cheerful.
- Everything was very comfortable. The staff were really really friendly.
Excellent location to explore Salamanca on foot.
Very close to undercover parking.
- para mi la cama muy comoda y las visatas muy bonitas.
Hostal Hispanico I Guesthouse
The heated rooms at Hostal Hispanico I are modern in style and decorated in bright warm colors. They feature wooden floors and white furniture.The Hispanico has a tour desk, which can provide guests with information about the city. There is also a luggage storage facility.There are plenty of bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk from the guest house. Calle Van Dyck Street popular for traditional tapas is 1,150 feet away. Salamanca Cathedral is a 20-minute walk away.
- Good location, just 5 minutes walk to the historic centre (Plaza de España). Clean room, has everything you need for a short stay. Pleasant and helpful staff.
Location was excellent, on the edge of the old town, a couple of a minutes walk to Plaza Mayor and easy access to all of the highlights of the old town. Nice decor, good sized room, very clean and had everything I needed. On arrival I was given maps showing all of the places I wanted to visit. Quiet.
Owner spoke English better than I can speak Spanish.
- That it was not expensive. It is located very well in the city. It was clean.
- Location near our friend’s apartment and short walk to Plaza Mayor. Good value
El lugar céntrico, muy cómodo para caminar por los alrededores, fue muy cercano al centro, no tuvimos que movernos mucho para conocer el lugar.
La habitación es cómoda, baño cómodo solo que había que subir escaleras ojo con la gente mayor.. no era mi caso.
Goya Suites Guesthouse
Named after one of Spain’s greatest artists, the Goya Suites has characterful interiors with characteristic, Spanish touches and contemporary detailing.While staying at the Goya Suites, enjoy the walking distance to the university, just 10 minutes away and the Santisima Trinidad Hospital, 350 feet away.
- Relaxed staff. Helpful too. Room was cleaned and tidied every day. Bathroom spotless. Good position. Highly recommend.
- Great staff .The place is clean and quiet and close to the city center.
– being at the back, away from the street
– the warm welcome from the receptionnist
– being close to the center
- The location is nice, away from the crowds but close enough to walk to town. Very nice staff. Free parking nearby on weekends.
- Jorge was amazingly helpful and pointed me in the right direction of all the sights to see (and there are a lot of them!). Salamanca is an amazing city. Room was small but very clean and ideal for a short stay.Location of hotel was ideal for a walk into the old part of the city.
Top Guest Houses In Almenara De Tormes Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Almenara de Tormes Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Almenara de Tormes Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Almenara de Tormes Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!