10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Almedinilla Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Almedinilla Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Almedinilla Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Almedinilla Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Almedinilla Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Almedinilla Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Almedinilla Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Almedinilla Andalucía:
Hospederia la Era Guesthouse
Each of the charming rooms at Hospederia la Era has bright, stylish décor, combined with rustic features, such as beamed ceilings and original tiles. All rooms have air conditioning, free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.You can enjoy traditional Mediterranean cuisine prepared with organic produce from the Era’s orchard. There is also a wine cellar and a library.Free bikes are available at reception and you can explore the surrounding forest by foot.Alcalá de Real and Priego de Córdoba are within 20 minutes’ drive of the property. Granada is 39 mi away.
- Impressive. Flawless stay with great staff! If you want to truly experience this area it is well worth the stay. The food on site is impeccable!
- We really enjoyed staying here,among the olive trees! The room is spacious, the bed is comfortable and the breakfast is genuine,we appreciated most the variety and the ecological way of living!Definitely recommended!
- Everything: the room, the pool, the ambience, the dining experience, and particularly the owners.
- The owners were very welcoming and helpful providing lots of information on the local area, the breakfasts were delicious, mostly if not all, local and organic produce prepared with love. A superb pool with great views down the valley to the hills.
On arrival we were warmly welcomed by Raul who explained us everything about the region, where to go and where to eat 🙂 The house is absolutely lovely, beautifully built by Raul and Davinia using antique materials and the views and pool area are wonderful. As mentioned by many other guests, the breakfast is amazing! Every day different fruits, yoghurt with a homemade marmelade, bread and different yummy toppings always served with one of the region’s delicious olive oils. Dinner is also very good, would recommend eating ‘at home’ at least once during your stay!
You will not regret choosing this place, very quiet with lots of things do to and see in the nearby area. Raul and Davinia will make you feel very much at home. ENJOY!
Cortijo Berruguilla Casa Rural
Certain rooms have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. Cortijo Berruguilla Casa Rural features free WiFi .There is room service at the property.Jaén is 30 mi from Cortijo Berruguilla Casa Rural, while Montefrío is 6.2 mi away. Federico García Lorca Airport is 20 mi from the property.
- Beautiful B&B, real nice and cosy apartment, very friendly owner, lovely surroundings, very good for relaxing, excellent olive oil
Beautiful rural location.
Accommodation has all you need.
- A very nice room with all facilities in a very quiet location. We especially liked the swimming pool! We were the only guests so it looked like a private swimming pool. Our accomodation had a very spacious bedroom and a big family room with kitchen.
This is a great location for recreation in the middle of a beautiful landscape, surrounded by olive trees and within good distance to Cordoba and Granada (and with beautiful towns nearby like Priego de Córdoba and Montefrío).
Sabina is a really lovely and caring host and she serves a perfect breakfast in the garden with garden-fresh vegetables and fruits as well as homemade olive oil and jam.
Could not be better, we can definitely recommend it!
- L’endroit est magnifique ! L’appartement mieux que ce que nous imaginions !
Air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Zahorí offer rustic-style décor and wooden beamed ceilings. Each room comes with TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.Hotel Zahorí is set in Plaza Santa Ana Square, within walking distance from the center and the historic town.Córdoba is over an hour’s drive from the hotel while Sierras Subbéticas Nature Reserve is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- An excellent location in the heart of the town. A very comfortable room – great shower!
- Good position, good food, easy walking distance to town and sites. Quiet at night,
- Staff is very friendly and the hotel is located in the center of the village
- Rustic Spanish decoration in the clean room .Very nice man at the reception ,good location as its right close to a square where you can park and in the old part of the village which is great .
La amabilidad de todo el personal.
La localización del hotel.
El entorno tranquilo.
Hostal Rio de Oro Guesthouse
The hotel has a bar with tables in the next door square, where you can enjoy a drink. There are various restaurants in town, and staff at reception can provide information about the area.La Mota Fortress is a 3-minute drive from Hostal Rio de Oro, and there are views of the fort from the hotel. The city of Jaén, famous for its olive oil, is a 50-minute drive away.
- This the second time I have stayed at th hotel. The owner Loli is very welcoming, the rooms are clean and simply decorated. The shower is powerful. And there is air conditioning and the price is reasonable
- Reasonably priced, WiFi, clean, has a lift if needed and close to the park.
- Friendly lady owner, centrally located in Alcala but not noisy, great value.
- Hostal located is in the centre of small but very nice town. It was very easy to find parking space near, even when it was Saturday’s evening.
- It was clean and comfortable. The location exceptional. Just popped over to the park for breakfast in the morning, fantastic.
At the guesthouse, each room is equipped with a closet. The private bathroom is equipped with free toiletries. At Hidalgo, rooms contain air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.Jaén is 30 miles from the accommodation, while Priego de Córdoba is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- Ideal location for the town and very good value for money. The rooms are well provided with good showers, wifi and airconditioning. Worth stopping at for a night or two without a doubt.
- It was really nice to arrive on our bikes and sit and have a couple of beers before check in. The bar was very local and the people very friendly. The room was adequate and clean. The shower worked well and the wifi was good. The restaurant served nice food and we did not feel like moving too far. They had a place to store our bikes so felt that all was secure.
- The room was what we expected, was a reasonable price and the WiFi worked!
I ENJOYED VERY MUCH THE REAL HOSPITALITY OF THE STAFF !
I really was like at home, and the people of the hotel are very helppful and friendly.Everything from the kitchen is homemade and taste good, for an honest price !
- We arrived after bicycling for 58 miles on Easter Sunday and just seeing the hotel made us smile! The owner was very accomodating in finding us a storage place to keep our bicycles for the night. The cervezas were delicious as well as the typical Spanish breakfast toast and coffee. We ate dinner across the street as Hildago was closing for the evening. Great stay!
Hosteria de Rafi Guesthouse
Each air-conditioned room at Hosteria de Rafi has simple décor. There is a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy breakfast in the Rafi’s café. The restaurant serves regional cuisine, including roasted meats and fish dishes.Iznájar and its lake are less than 19 mi from the guest house. Granada and Jaén can be reached in just over an hour by car.
- Good location. Helpful staff! Amazingly spectacular town! Would highly recommend location of this hotel!
- The location was amazing and the staff very helpful and friendly
- Lovely characterful and comfortable hotel at good price
- The internet runs so slow that many times is non-existent. The water of the toilet was running non-stop and we make the owner aware and he assured us it was repaired but it wasn’t. There was too much noise at night and, at some point, somebody was smoking and it filtered into our room, which already had certain smell to tobacco from a prior time. The room was quite old and so were the comforters and the furniture. In addition the staff was less than welcoming. During these holidays I have paid less money for a much better service and accomodation.
- La cama cómoda, tranquilidad, buen trato del personal.
Hotel Hospederia Zacatin
With colorful details, the rooms feature a TV and private bathroom with free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are provided. There is a furnished terrace available for guests.Hotel Hospedería Zacatín has a tour desk, and is located within a 5-minute walk of a variety of restaurants serving Spanish cuisine.La Mota Castle is 10 minutes’ walk and Sierras Subbéticas Nature Reserve is 19 mi away. Jaén is 1 hours’ drive while Airport Granada-Jaén Airport is 31 mi from the property.
- A great hotel. They gave as a room at the top floor and it was the most charming. The whole town was a wonderful place to visit and every person working at every bar and restaurant was more welcoming than ever. Thank you! I was in Alcalá la Real on one sole mission, to visit the poet, la poeta, Jon Sigurdur Eyjolfsson from Bildudalur in Iceland. It was wonderful. Gracias, -Atli
- The hotel is excellent value for money, the rooms were absolutely spotless, the beds comfy, and in a great location close to the park where there’s car parking available.
- Location was good for nearby restaurants and parking.
- The room is basic but it was very clean and the bed was super comfortable. The rooms are decorated in traditional spanish style. They have everything you need – tv, fridge, great shower, seats, table, and windows with shutters, and clean tiled floors.
- Everything. Family run. Nothing too much for them in assisting your enjoyable stay. Have been there before many times. Will return again.
Hostal Restaurante Sierra De La Martina
Hostal Restaurante Sierra de la Martina’s restaurant serves traditional Andalusian food. It has a fireplace, and there is also a bar.The rooms at the Sierra de Martina are heated using biomass and solar energy. The water is also heated using these green energy sources.Alcalá la Real, with its fortress, is just 20 minutes’ drive from the guest house. The Sierra de la Martina is around an hour’s drive from the beautiful city of Granada.
- This is a rustic picturesque property, remote and quiet. The couple who run it are helpful and very friendly, but only speak Spanish – very good practice for us. There is an onsite bar and restaurant and a terrace with views over the countryside. We had a good breakfast on the terrace in the sunshine. The property is a good 15 minute windy drive out of Charilla in Hoa de Charilla – not on the map!
- We misjudged the distances and elevations when cycling from Jaén and arrived at the hotel at 10pm. The owners were waiting for us and we recieved a lovely welcome. The hotel is in a valley with beautiful views of the surrounding countriside. We sat outside on the Patio and had breakfast and it was soo peaceful. The room was nice and simple and had a good sized bathroom. We had only one night there as travelling on a strict itinery but would have liked to have stayed longer as the setting is perfect and there were lots of places for hiking.
- A gem of a BnB in the middle of a beautiful countryside. The owners were super friendly and the restaurant serves very good local food. Basic accommodation as expected from a rural BnB but comfortable. You can take walks from here so I wished we had stayed longer than the one night.
- The property was lovely and well maintained. All areas were clean and the staff were friendly despite there being a language issue.
- Staff very helpful. Nothing too much trouble for them
Hostal la zamora
At the guesthouse, the rooms are equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Every room comes with air conditioning, and some rooms at Hostal la zamora have a balcony. All rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Priego de Córdoba is 7 miles from the accommodation, while Cabra is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 56 miles from the property.
- Such friendly and kind staff who did everything to make us welcome for the five days we were at the Hostal. Thank you so much to all the staff and in particular to Eva, Mamen, Javi and Ruben. Very comfortable and clean room and ensuite. Our evening meals gave us a very good taste of local and Spanish food. We enjoyed the buzz of breakfast at the bar in the mornings as people stopped off for a wee while amidst their day’s activities.
- The place is like a roadside motel. Fine. Clean Not much character. Good if you can’t find anything else.
The staff from de hotel were very attentive and the restaurant food excellent, perfect presentation
The surround very pretty and relaxing
- We enjoyed everything! The staff were friendly,happy and helpful. The restaurant wad excellent. The room was well appointed,spotlessly clean, the beds were comfortable and the bathroom had room to move,loads of hot water and was immaculate. The courtyard was bright and sunny with shade if needed. The price was spot on and great value.
- The bed was comfortable, and the room was equipped with a decent TV, air conditioning, two bottles of fresh water at the arrival. There was receptionist-waitress, a very nice person, kind , talkative, friendly … Worths the shot to meet her.
Rooms at Hostal Nicol’s feature traditional, functional decor and all include central heating, a TV and a private bathroom. Superior rooms also feature a kitchenette or a balcony and spa bath.There are various bars and restaurants within a few minutes’ drive of the property and the surrounding area is popular for hiking and cycling, with the Via Verde de la Subbética Route located nearby.The guest house offers free parking nearby and is 37 mi from Jaen and 59 mi from Granada. You can drive to central Malaga in 1 hour and 40 minutes.
- The proximity to the Via Verde, the nearby villages were spectacular and the people that we met were very friendly.
- It was great that they offered parking for our bikes. They were eager to help us too when we needed assistance with a taxi. The food was great at the station.
- The location of the hotel is perfect, if you think of biking in the area (la via verde del aceite) or visiting nearby charming towns. Our room was surprisingly big and comfortable, with small balcony. Since we were the only guests, it was very quiet. It was also clean. There is a small but nice playground, and a lot of space to run (after you cross the road). The breakfast was very good, with fresh orange juice and “tomate triturado”, and the service in the morning was OK.
- Everything was great except too close to the highway so noisy
- Clean & simple! Close to bike path. Restaurant (across the road) served simple tasty food too!
Top Guest Houses In Almedinilla Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Almedinilla Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Almedinilla Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Almedinilla Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!