10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Almè Lombardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Almè Lombardy is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Almè Lombardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Almè Lombardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Almè Lombardy. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Almè Lombardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Almè Lombardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Almè Lombardy:
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located in Villa dʼAlmè, 28 miles from Milan, Casa Giuly features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Bergamo is 5 miles from Casa Giuly, and Como is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 7 miles from Casa Giuly.
- Very nice and clean room,excelent place and friendly staff.
Very friendly owners, always ready to help.
The town is near Bergamo (15-20 min driving), not far from the airport. Bus stop in 100 meters.
The rooms are very clean and comfortable.
We arrived really late and the owner who met us did not look bothered at all! Met us with a smile, explained all essentials and wished us a good stay. Thats all you want when you’re shuttered!
P.s. Bed was awsome! Slept well good! 🙂
- Clean room, comfortable beds, fine and helpful personnel, parking place, shampoos and even tooth paste +brush sets are included
- Staff was very friendly. Good wifi. Clean and tidy. Lot’s of single use good toiletries, even toothbrushes. Towels etc. Free parking. Good for a short stay before the flight in Bergamo airport, 20min drive from the airport.
One of our best sellers in Bergamo! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, AroomS Affittacamere offers accommodations in Bergamo. Private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Milan is 28 miles from AroomS Affittacamere, and Como is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 2.5 miles from AroomS Affittacamere.
- Very nice, modern, clean and cosy room. The bathroom clean, nicelooking and equipped in hairdryer. The idea with the entry key in a form of password is great. Thanks to that the check out is so simple and guest friendly. I highly recommend that place.
- Excellent location a short walk from the center. Check-in was fine.
- Place is very clean with spacious bathroom. Not so hard to find (I got a map and all of the details in Central Hub).
- Clean and spacious room. We had a warm welcome from the receptionist at the CityHub and the apartment was well heated (not common for Italian properties).
- It was great to have checkin working until 01:00 AM as we were arriving very late.
Casa dei Fiori
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa dei Fiori offers pet-friendly accommodations in Bergamo. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Milan is 29 miles from Casa dei Fiori, and Como is 29 miles away. Orio Al Serio Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- I liked everything. Martha was a lovely lady. Clean, comfortable and great location.
- friendly stuff, simple but clean rooms, free private parking
- We were staying for 3 nights in this B&B. Breakfast was really delicious (with self-made cookies, muffins…) and you can use the kitchen if you want. Citta Alta is in a 20-30 min walking distance (be prepared, the way is very steep). Marta is a very friendly host and cares about the needs of the guests. There are two shared bathrooms which are very clean. You can also find a carrefour supermarket nearby. Perfekt B&B for a few days 🙂
A very clean place – the rooms, the kitchen and the bathrooms. A friendly helpful host.
Nice little breakfast. Good value for money and overall positive impression.
- I really like that the owner is so friendly and she allowed me to check in early. It’s also noteworthy that she showed me several good places to go and where to eat. She also has a cute cat which is ready to play with! The room is very spacious and is really suitable for couples.
One of our best sellers in Bergamo! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Teddy’s House offers accommodations in Bergamo, just 28 miles from Milan.Each room has a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Como is 29 miles from Teddy’s House, and Brescia is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 1.9 miles from Teddy’s House.
- great location – close to Railway station, clean and comfortable. I recommend this place for stay.
- The place was clean and warm inside the room, the water warm enough, the bathrooms were also clean. There is a dining room with some kitchen utensils, if somebody needs some. The building is big but looks secured enough.
- The owner was very hospitable, explained everything in detail. It is at max. 10-12 minutes from the train station.
- Owner is really cool, and he offered us a ride to the airport in the middle of the night which was helpful
- The House is super cozy and the staff was wonderful. As soon as we arrived he indicated where we could go, which transports to use and in the end even pointed us to a fantastic restaurant called Trattoria Caprese and it was definitely an excellent tip because it was great. I’ll be back for sure.
Alex E Angie
One of our best sellers in Bergamo! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Alex E Angie offers accommodations in Bergamo, just 28 miles from Milan. Private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Como is 29 miles from Alex E Angie, and Brescia is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Location: just 5 mins walk to the Bergamo train station and 2 mins to the central shopping street. The administrator was too kind and helpful. The room and linens were clean. The bathroom was OK. Good terrace on the last floor with the view of city. The breakfast was fresh (the administrator cooks pizza and cake in kitchen), but was very simple.
- Location, large comfortable rooms and very helpful staff.Generally convenient and highly recommended.
- Great location in city centre. The shared toilets were kept very clean. The bedroom was very spacious and simple furniture. The bed was comfy.
- The terrace was beautiful, the staff very friendly and helpful, room was clean and nice as well.
- Fantastic host with all the info needed and with a very good property in center of the city.
One of our best sellers in Bergamo! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Baker Street offers accommodations in Bergamo. Private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is luggage storage space at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Milan is 28 miles from Baker Street, and Como is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 2.5 miles from Baker Street.
- Perfect location, fast WiFi, large room. Two bathrooms for 5 rooms.
- The room was spacey & clean so was the toilet and all the place. The guy that brought the keys was polite and willing to assist. Really in the center and 4 minutes walk from the bus station where you can catch the local bus for Oriol airport .
- Localization was great:) really close to city center and to train station:) Bed was awesome, room was clean and water in bathroom was hot 🙂 I genuinely can recommend it 😀
The overall experience was awesome! The room was clean and big. All necessary things were there including hangers, table, glasses, balcony (for smokers).
The toilet and the bath were clean and nice. Tea was offered for all the travellers for free. There was also a kettle and a fridge, which was also a very nice addition to the whole apartment.
- I liked it wasn`t a hotel. Very private room. Shared bathroom with bathtub. Refrigerator, kettle and microwave were very useful.
Room & Breakfast Airport
Room & Breakfast Airport offers accommodations in Bergamo. Private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Milan is 28 miles from Room & Breakfast Airport, and Como is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 1.9 miles from Room & Breakfast Airport.
Close to the Orio al Serio International Airport.
Quiet during the night.
Basic accomodation in a 2 rooms appartment, newly decorated and practical.
Very flexible check-in hours ( I was in the room around 22:30) agreed with the owner.
The property is near to the bus station, approx. 7 minutes on foot and bus number 1( with the airplane sign) will take you straight to airport.
- Great great, i really recommend it! Good location (10 min by foot from main train station), really kindly landlady. The flat was clean, comfortable, nothing negative.
- Comfortable bed, colourful renovated house, including pick up from the airport!
- Everything just perfect. Free airport shuttle, great location, very clean and comfy place where to spend the night.
- Very helpful staff and colorful rooms, thanks a lot!
- Close to the Orio al Serio International Airport.
Bergamo & Dintorni
Bergamo & Dintorni is located in Bergamo, 27 miles from Milan and 28 miles from Como.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Brescia is 30 miles from Bergamo & Dintorni, and Monza is 20 miles away. Orio Al Serio Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- Nice, causy apartment not very far from old and new city. Quiet area, didn’t have problems parking the car around. The owner is very nice and explained in full details about the beautiful city of Bergamo. We wish we could stay longer.
- Within walking distance to everything we needed/wanted to see. Lovely cosy apartment. Owner very informative and helpful with our stay.
- Great place for short holiday. Beautiful flat with kitchen and big bathroom. The Old Town is really near . There are many restaurants next to this place so we always ate in different place. Owner was really friendly and explained us everything about city and nice places to visit. I can recommend.
- very clean and modern – very helpful. Would like to come back to see more of the town.
- Absolutely stunning apartment ideal for a couple or a single individual. Extremely clean and stylish. Looking forward to book again with the next occasions.
Guglielmo d’Alzano Affittacamere
One of our best sellers in Bergamo! Located in Bergamo, 28 miles from Milan, Guglielmo d’Alzano Affittacamere features free WiFi access and private parking.A flat-screen TV is provided.Como is 29 miles from Guglielmo d’Alzano Affittacamere, and Brescia is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 2.5 miles from Guglielmo d’Alzano Affittacamere.
Good location, 5 min away from the bus station.
Very nice huge bathroom with nice double shower.
Good restaurants near it.
- Nice cosy room in a good location, very comfortable check-in and check-out process. It is point to mention that check-in is not at the hotel but at the CityHub office that is near the bus station!
- Perfect value for the price. Ideal location right at the heart of Bergamo. Very comfortable and clean.
- It’s near train station and in centre of Bergamo. Very convenient location. Easy way to get “room keys” (they have info point at the bus station). All was fine
- Good location – close to bus stop leaving for airport. Spacious, warm room, comfy bed, nice bathroom. A chance to taste style of mid-century housing with a modern twist – very nice!
- Good location, 5 min away from the bus station.
MyRoom In Town
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, MyRoom In Town offers accommodations in Bergamo.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shops at the property.Milan is 28 miles from MyRoom In Town, and Como is 29 miles away. Orio Al Serio Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- The room and bathroom were an excellent size. Very smart and clean. Breakfast facilities were excellent. Andrea who was waiting to greet me on arrival, was a lovely person, and couldn’t have done more to make you feel welcome.
- It was one of the best service in my life as a traveller. I really appreciate the hosters for their support.
- A very warm welcome on arrival, with lots of local information provided.
Very nice and friendly staff!!
– Owners are very nice and welcoming
– Situated not far from the center and station
– clean, quite
Top Guest Houses In Almè Lombardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Almè Lombardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Almè Lombardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Almè Lombardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!