10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Almarza Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Almarza Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Almarza Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Almarza Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Almarza Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Almarza Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Almarza Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Almarza Castile And Leon:
Hotel Rural San Millán
The simply decorated rooms offer a flat-screen TV and seating area. The private bathrooms come with a shower and free toiletries.Hotel Rural San Millán has a bar and restaurant serving local cuisine. There is a snack vending machine at the entrance. Various shops and supermarkets are located in San Pedro Manrique. The property offers horseback tours and rafting.Madrid Airport is 155 mi away.
What a lovely owner. Quite isolated but we where made very welcome and very good value for money.
I will visit with my wife next time.
- This was by far our favourite hotel experience of our holiday. Excellent service, food was very good with a great choice for fair & affordable price in the restaurant. As for the drinks, they had some excellent wine & ales to offer. Rooms were spotless and very spacious with a nice big bathroom and high pressure shower. The view from our window was awesome! We will most certainly be back again and would highly recommend it others!
- Muy bien la habitación, limpia y bien preparada y que cubrió nuestras expectativas. El restaurante, en el que estuvimos una noche muy bien, excelente relación calidad precio, muy rico todo.
- Oncala es un petit poble que te com a característica principal, la pau i la tranquilitat.
El lugar inmejorable
La comida del restaurante muy buena
La atención del señor ha sido inmejorable
- What a lovely owner. Quite isolated but we where made very welcome and very good value for money.
Hostal Goyo Garray
At the guesthouse, every room is equipped with a balcony with a river view. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries. The rooms have a desk.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Soria is 5 miles from Hostal Goyo Garray, while Vinuesa is 24 miles from the property.
- Super nice hostel in a lovely place! Beautiful building, interior, very friendly stuff and late check-in (which was crucial for us).
- The hostel was being painted, so we were put in their hotel which was just around the corner. Everything and everyone was wonderful! The food at the restaurant was GREAT— just like homemade.
Nice modern room with modern bathroom.
Hotel clean and tidy.
Bar and food are in a separate building fronting the main room.
Couple of other bars and a restaurant in small village.
- If your looking for a very clean, friendly and cost effective hotel, look no further. Only a short car journey to Soria. The restaurant is next door and is family oriented at night. Gives a true local Spanish feel. Would recommend.
The owner is very nice.my parents, my boyfriends parents and my boyfriend stayed here. We had separate bookings but the owner put us altogether. He was very helpful and charged us for a double even though we booked a triple (only room available) as there was only two of us in the room – we didn’t expect that at all – it was very kind and generous of him.
When you check in if he’s not at the hotel he’s working at the bar just round the corner.
Hosteria Solar de Tejada Guesthouse
The rooms at the Solar de Tejada are equipped with air conditioning and central heating. They contain a TV and a work desk, and the private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The Hosteria Solar de Tejada has vending machines with snacks and drinks. There is a variety of restaurants in the streets surrounding the guest house.Staff at the Hosteria’s reception can provide information about what to see and do in Soria. There is also a luggage storage facility in the lobby.The Solar de Tejada is just 650 feet from Soria’s main square. The Roman ruins of Numancia are 10 minutes’ drive from Soria.
- It was really pretty place. Soria is a small town, and the Hostal right at its heart.
- Great location in centre of Soria. Being in a pedestrianised area made it difficult to access directly by motorcycle – or car (although secure underground parking within 100 metres)
- The rooms are aranged over four floors but there is a small lift. The staircase is attractive polished wood and each room appears to be individually decorated in a pleasant style. My bed was very comfortable and the room was heated on cold evenings. The staff were very helpful especially if you can speak Spanish!
- What a lovely surprise, and so handy to the airport!
The staff were helpful, excellent location . Parking although not at the hotel, was in a municipal car park at the end of the road and the charge for 24 hours was 2.95 euros. Although the hotel did not do food there were plenty of places nearby to eat .
Excellent for a short stay and Soria is a lovely town
Douris Temple Guesthouse
The air-conditioned rooms at the Douris Temple feature contemporary rustic décor. Each one comes with a TV and a private bathroom with toiletries. The hotel has a kitchen which guests can hire for an extra charge. There are many restaurants within a 10-minute walk of Douris Temple.The hotel is just 650 feet from San Polo Monastery and the neighboring San Saturio Monastery. Soria is around 1.5 hours’ drive from Logroño, and 2 hours from Zaragoza.
The premises. Very beautiful looking double story link house, at the end of the row.
Room is beautifully decorated.
It’s in a quite location is about 0.5 mile from town center, near the bridge over Duero River & next to San Juan de Duero Monastry.
- Very close to the monastery of San Juan de Duero. A cost cafe just in front of the hotel.
- Nice location next to the river with ample parking. Clean property. Just a 20 minute walk into the centre.
Nos encanto el sitio y el entorno
Volveríamos alli si regresamos otra vez a Soria
Solo tuvimos un problema que nos resolvieron , en muy poco tiempo.
- Confortable y ubicación muy bonita. (Junto al río)
- The premises. Very beautiful looking double story link house, at the end of the row.
Hostal Revinuesa Guesthouse
This rustic-style guest house features stone walls and wooden beamed ceilings. All rooms have a TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.The restaurant serves characteristic Castilian cuisine and offers a wide selection of mushrooms and meat dishes.Soria and the Cuerda del Pozo Reservoir are 35 minutes’ drive from the guest house.
- GOOD VALUE.COMFY ROOM. SOME GOOD RESTAURANTS, MORE OF A WALKING AND FISHING AREA AND I THINK A WINTER RESORT. BUT SOME REALLY LOVELY SCENERY TO EXPLORE.
- Staff nice although didn’t speak much English (better than my Spanish however). Rooms and bathrooms were clean. We only stayed the night so can’t comment on the bar and other facilities.
Todo correcto, limpio, sencillo y cama cómoda.
La anfitriona muy amable y atenta.
- La ubicación cerca de la Laguna Negra y el encanto de la habitación hacen de este hotel una buena opción para el turismo rural soriano
la cocina es muy casera.
La habitación muy limpia .
y el personal muy agradable
Hotel Rural La Corte de los Pinares
Each room at La Corte de los Pinares offers heating, a flat-screen TV and a wardrobe. Decorated in blue tones, all rooms have city and mountain views. The bathroom comes with a bath or shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.Guests have access to a shared lounge. Free WiFi is available in all public areas.Activities in the area include canoeing and fishing.Soria is 21 mi from the accommodations.
- La ubicacion y la amabilidad del personal. La limpieza muy bien .Mejoraria los colchones de la habitacion que a nosotros nos dieron. Necesitan ser cambiados
- la cama era muy comoda y el baño tenia detalles como los cepillos de dientes
- Limpieza, ascensor para acceder a las habitaciones, secador de pelo en el baño, menú bueno y variado, situación buena en la localidad y también para moverse desde ahí a otros puntos de la zona, tranquilidad.
- Todo!!! El personal es un encanto, la atención es maravillosa, la habitación amplia y muy cómoda. Sin duda, volveremos a este hotel
La amabilidad y las informaciones que nos ofrecieron.
El desayuno estuvo bien tanto en calidad como cantidad.
Decorated in warm tones, each charming room includes a telephone and basic toiletries kit. Some rooms also have a balcony.You can also find a wide range of bars and traditional restaurants within a 1-minute walk.Hostal Alvi offers information about the city. The Numantino Museum is only 650 feet from the guest house, while Soria Bullring is 1,300 feet away.
- Host was great- room clean and very well laid out. Had a private bathroom. Close to everything in Soria!
- Single rooms were just the job for a couple of lads on a motorcycle tour! Clean, comfortable, convenient and good value.
- Location in city centre, cheap carpark close to the accomodation
- Very good staff, lovely and clean, good room for the price
- The location is great. The town is pretty small, so everything is within walking distance. The bathtub was nice.
The rooms at the property feature free WiFi and an LCD TV. Each one also has a private bathroom.This relax area includes facilities such as a sauna and a Turkish bath.La Chata Bullring is just 350 feet away and you can walk to Alameda de Cervantes Park in 5 minutes. There is a bus station 10 minutes’ walk from the Hostel Sercotel Soria.
Friendly, helful staff, didn’t know this when I booked, there’s a breakfast room with great coffee, cerials, biscuits, juces, no extra charge.
We parked easy quite close, calm neighbourhood, free to park on the street, only 10 minutes walk to the city center.
Quite simple rooms but everything you need and pretty modern, have stayed in worse 4 star hotels, great value.
- The lady on duty at breakfast time was friendly and helpful. Nothing else, an overall bad experience.
- Room was comfortable and clean. Breakfast was included in the price. Extra personal bathroom toiletries in bathroom. Staff were helpful and friendly.
- The hotel was clean and the breakfast was very good. The hotel is located close to the bus station and a short walk to the centre, which was convenient.
Very clean, warm and pleasant.
Staff very helpful – we needed their help with some phone calls.
- Friendly, helful staff, didn’t know this when I booked, there’s a breakfast room with great coffee, cerials, biscuits, juces, no extra charge.
Rincón de Gala Guesthouse
El Rincón de Gala is located in the historic center of Soria, in the region of Castilla y León. Soria Bullring is only yards away and the Parque Alameda de Cervantes is also nearby.El Rincón de Gala has a social lounge with a large, flat-screen TV. Public areas and rooms are fully air heated and air conditioned. Rooms also include a work desk, a TV and bathroom amenities.
Está cerca del centro andando. Puedes aparcar fuera gratis y hay plazas por alrededor. Tienes todo lo necesario cerca: bares, tiendas etc.
El detalle del desayuno es genial. Yo tengo varias intolerancias y pude tomar mi desayuno que me llevo yo, pero mi marido desayunó de lo de allí y estupendamente. La persona que nos atendió muy amable. Recomendable 100%.
Si volvemos a Soria, nos alojaremos allí de nuevo.
- Buena ubicación y la cama muy cómoda. Incluye el desayuno, normal como el de casa
- La amabilidad de la persona encargada. La limpieza y tranquilidad. La amplitud de la habitación
- La chica de personal era muy simpática, la habitación nueva y muy limpia.
- Lo mejor del hostal ha sido la situacion. Todo un detalle el desayuno
- Está cerca del centro andando. Puedes aparcar fuera gratis y hay plazas por alrededor. Tienes todo lo necesario cerca: bares, tiendas etc.
Hostal Santa Barbara
At the guesthouse, each room is equipped with a desk. All rooms feature a closet.
Para el uso que hacemos de los hoteles muy bien. Sólo necesitamos una habitación confortable, limpia y con baño privado.
El día lo pasamos de un sitio a otro.
- Era una habitación para dormir una noche frente al hospital
Situación respecto al hospital.
Teníamos un familiar en el hospital, y necesitábamos algo cerca y barato para pasar la noche.
- La situación del hostal, hay bares alrededor para poder desayunar, y bastante zona de aparcamiento.
- Reserve tres habitaciones dobles. Dos muy correctas pero la tercera era muy pequeña y en el sitio de una cama matrimonial habian metido 2 camas individuales pequeñas.
- Para el uso que hacemos de los hoteles muy bien. Sólo necesitamos una habitación confortable, limpia y con baño privado.
Top Guest Houses In Almarza Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Almarza Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Almarza Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Almarza Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!