10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Almajano Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Almajano Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Almajano Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Almajano Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Almajano Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Almajano Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Almajano Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Almajano Castile And Leon:
Campos de Castilla Guesthouse
The hotel offers free parking on site. Cebollera Nature Reserve is a 30-minute drive away.Continental breakfast and traditional meals are served at the restaurant. There is a terrace where you can enjoy a drink in the sun.
Room very clean and comfortable. Hotel a relaxing place to stay overnight
Bar staff very helpful in spite of my poor Spanish
Room was lovely with patio area for sitting out. Reception were pleasent and helpful.
Meal in restaurant in the evening was excellent, good choice and good value.
Breakfast was disappointing, consisting of cake and toast service was slow and disjointed.
Staff were good and helpful
Travelling through area situated near main road so good
Meal was quite good and service very good.
Clean room – roomy and comfy bed.
- Clean and modern. Restaurant good value. Quite location. Pleasant female staff.
Breakfast was made special as I was served “proper” green tea i.e. leaves, not a tea bag!!!!
The staff were pleasant, welcoming and helpful.
- Room very clean and comfortable. Hotel a relaxing place to stay overnight
Hostal Goyo Garray
At the guesthouse, every room is equipped with a balcony with a river view. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries. The rooms have a desk.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Soria is 5 miles from Hostal Goyo Garray, while Vinuesa is 24 miles from the property.
- Super nice hostel in a lovely place! Beautiful building, interior, very friendly stuff and late check-in (which was crucial for us).
- The hostel was being painted, so we were put in their hotel which was just around the corner. Everything and everyone was wonderful! The food at the restaurant was GREAT— just like homemade.
Nice modern room with modern bathroom.
Hotel clean and tidy.
Bar and food are in a separate building fronting the main room.
Couple of other bars and a restaurant in small village.
- If your looking for a very clean, friendly and cost effective hotel, look no further. Only a short car journey to Soria. The restaurant is next door and is family oriented at night. Gives a true local Spanish feel. Would recommend.
The owner is very nice.my parents, my boyfriends parents and my boyfriend stayed here. We had separate bookings but the owner put us altogether. He was very helpful and charged us for a double even though we booked a triple (only room available) as there was only two of us in the room – we didn’t expect that at all – it was very kind and generous of him.
When you check in if he’s not at the hotel he’s working at the bar just round the corner.
Hostal Eras de Santa Bárbara
Heated rooms feature parquet floors and have a flat-screen TV, mini-bar and work desk. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub, hairdryer and toiletries.Breakfast is available at the Eras de Santa Barbara guest house. Guests can relax in the cafeteria or the lounge bar.A laundry and ironing service is available. Private on-site parking is available for an extra charge and must be reserved in advance.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. They even remembered my name at breakfast.
- Le petit déjeuner servi très tôt le dimanche matin car nous partions tôt
- Personal amabilisimo y atento. Zona muy tranquila facil aparcamiento. A 10 minutos del centro. Repetiria sin duda
- La amabilidad del personal y la tranquilidad de la zona
- la atención del personal de cualquier turno. el desayuno te lo sirven, en nuestro caso eran: cafés, zumos de naranja magdalenas y tostadas de tomate con jamón., y te preguntaban sí queriamos algo más.. La úbicación, en zona muy tranquila.
The rooms at the property feature free WiFi and an LCD TV. Each one also has a private bathroom.This relax area includes facilities such as a sauna and a Turkish bath.La Chata Bullring is just 350 feet away and you can walk to Alameda de Cervantes Park in 5 minutes. There is a bus station 10 minutes’ walk from the Hostel Sercotel Soria.
Friendly, helful staff, didn’t know this when I booked, there’s a breakfast room with great coffee, cerials, biscuits, juces, no extra charge.
We parked easy quite close, calm neighbourhood, free to park on the street, only 10 minutes walk to the city center.
Quite simple rooms but everything you need and pretty modern, have stayed in worse 4 star hotels, great value.
- The lady on duty at breakfast time was friendly and helpful. Nothing else, an overall bad experience.
- Room was comfortable and clean. Breakfast was included in the price. Extra personal bathroom toiletries in bathroom. Staff were helpful and friendly.
- The hotel was clean and the breakfast was very good. The hotel is located close to the bus station and a short walk to the centre, which was convenient.
Very clean, warm and pleasant.
Staff very helpful – we needed their help with some phone calls.
- Friendly, helful staff, didn’t know this when I booked, there’s a breakfast room with great coffee, cerials, biscuits, juces, no extra charge.
Hostal Venta Valcorba
Venta Valcorba’s stylish rooms have parquet flooring and feature a flat-screen TV. The private bathrooms include towels.Venta Valcorba’s café-restaurant serves a variety of Mediterranean dishes for breakfast and lunch. Regional specialties include torreznillos, pork scratching, and chorizo or salchichas al vino, sausages in a wine sauce. The café also serves Spanish pinchos.The Roman Ruins in Numancia are a 15-minute drive away. There are several historic towns within 1 hours’ drive of the hotel, including San Esteban de Gormaz, Almazán and Medinacelli.
- The evening meal was excellent and exceptional value.
- Safe parking ideal one night cheap Stopover for travel to Costa Blanca from Santander. Not pretentious and ideal for us over 50’s
- The room was nice and clean. Bar staff spoke very good English and was very attentive.
- The staff were incredible!! So helpful, kind and considerate. I absolutely loved staying here. It has a very personal touch.
- Basic but clean and comfortable. Staff were fantastic and the Tapas was awesome both in quality and price.
Douris Temple Guesthouse
The air-conditioned rooms at the Douris Temple feature contemporary rustic décor. Each one comes with a TV and a private bathroom with toiletries. The hotel has a kitchen which guests can hire for an extra charge. There are many restaurants within a 10-minute walk of Douris Temple.The hotel is just 650 feet from San Polo Monastery and the neighboring San Saturio Monastery. Soria is around 1.5 hours’ drive from Logroño, and 2 hours from Zaragoza.
The premises. Very beautiful looking double story link house, at the end of the row.
Room is beautifully decorated.
It’s in a quite location is about 0.5 mile from town center, near the bridge over Duero River & next to San Juan de Duero Monastry.
- Very close to the monastery of San Juan de Duero. A cost cafe just in front of the hotel.
- Nice location next to the river with ample parking. Clean property. Just a 20 minute walk into the centre.
Nos encanto el sitio y el entorno
Volveríamos alli si regresamos otra vez a Soria
Solo tuvimos un problema que nos resolvieron , en muy poco tiempo.
- Confortable y ubicación muy bonita. (Junto al río)
- The premises. Very beautiful looking double story link house, at the end of the row.
Hosteria Solar de Tejada Guesthouse
The rooms at the Solar de Tejada are equipped with air conditioning and central heating. They contain a TV and a work desk, and the private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The Hosteria Solar de Tejada has vending machines with snacks and drinks. There is a variety of restaurants in the streets surrounding the guest house.Staff at the Hosteria’s reception can provide information about what to see and do in Soria. There is also a luggage storage facility in the lobby.The Solar de Tejada is just 650 feet from Soria’s main square. The Roman ruins of Numancia are 10 minutes’ drive from Soria.
- It was really pretty place. Soria is a small town, and the Hostal right at its heart.
- Great location in centre of Soria. Being in a pedestrianised area made it difficult to access directly by motorcycle – or car (although secure underground parking within 100 metres)
- The rooms are aranged over four floors but there is a small lift. The staircase is attractive polished wood and each room appears to be individually decorated in a pleasant style. My bed was very comfortable and the room was heated on cold evenings. The staff were very helpful especially if you can speak Spanish!
- What a lovely surprise, and so handy to the airport!
The staff were helpful, excellent location . Parking although not at the hotel, was in a municipal car park at the end of the road and the charge for 24 hours was 2.95 euros. Although the hotel did not do food there were plenty of places nearby to eat .
Excellent for a short stay and Soria is a lovely town
La Posada de Numancia Guesthouse
All rooms at the Posada maintain the traditional style of wooden floors, wooden beams and stone walls. They are all centrally heated.The historic town of Soria is 4.3 mi away. It contains many places of interest, including the 12th-century San Pedro Monastery and the Convent of Santa Clara.
- Room had inadequate ventilation. Noise from room above disturbing. Breakfast ordinary. Coffee terrible
- The wonderfully welcoming Elena, such a beautiful house. The town is very welcoming.
- Cosy little guest house in a very small village within a 10 minutes drive to Soria
- The posada was in a good position, the owner was very friendly and helpful, it was about 4 miles from soria, you could spend the day in soria then get out to the peace and quiet of Garray, there was a fantastic local bar in Garrat called Goya, good food and friendly locals
- Owner very welcoming and felt as if staying in a real Spanish property rather than the usual “could be anywhere” hotel.
The Abaco has a café serving breakfast, pintxos and other snacks. There is also a laundry service as well as private parking.Santo Domingo Church and the El Mirón Chapel are a 10-minute walk from the Abaco. Logroño is 1.5 hours’ drive away.
- rooms were very clean and modern, bar/café good value for money
One member of staff was obviously new, I am disabled and she put me on the top floor,another more experienced lady stepped in and gave us a ground floor room, after that things went well,
Hostel Vitorina is a very popular Hostel/bar very wide roads and a disabled parking right outside. They have secure covered parking at a charge of 18€ extra.
Our 2nd room was as clean as the 1st..comfortable beds, pillows and crisp white cotton sheets,lovely big shower,very clean and comfortable. Would stay again.
- The hostal is good in that the rooms have their own bathrooms/showers. The rooms were roomy enough with TV. The breakfast that is included is delicious and can be eaten at any time of the day. The location is not in center but walkable and close to the trails for hiking to the sites/river.
- Very clean. Fairly easy to find. Close enough to walk to town centre for food.
- Very clean room with sparkling modern bathroom. Good views from windows
Hostal San Andrés Guesthouse
The rooms have a flat-screen TV and a private balcony. The private bathroom includes free toiletries and towels.Guests can enjoy the à la carte restaurant with space for 75 people, as well as an outside terrace with seating area and sun umbrellas. Soria’s historic center is 15 minutes’ walk away.Soria’s train and bus stations are within 10 minutes’ walk of Hostal San Andrés. Guests can visit the ruins of Numantia, an ancient Celtiberian settlement, located 4.3 mi north of the city. The Laguna Negra Glacial Lake is 30 mi away.
- Location. We were able to walk to town. Nice big bathroom.
- Menu of the day good value. Nice walk into centre of Sofia.
- Friendly people near bus station lively bar on the ground floor
- Good convenient stopover. Busy Bar and food downstairs . Balcony . Good value .
- The bedding was white and bed was exceptionally comfortable. The hostal is close to the park and you can walk through to centre of town.
Top Guest Houses In Almajano Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Almajano Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Almajano Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Almajano Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!