10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Almadraba – Top Hotel Reviews
Almadraba is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Almadraba. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Almadraba. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Almadraba. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Almadraba right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Almadraba with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Almadraba:
Hostal Restaurant Macavi
Decorated in traditional Andalusian style, Hostal Restaurant Macavi is located in a quiet and residential area. It is just a 5-minute walk to the old town and Almadraba Natural Park.Rota is an ideal town to explore on foot. You can also explore the 9.9 mi of beach, the harbor or visit the natural park located just on the outskirts of the town.
- Location cleanliness friendliness and excellent value for money
- My room was beautiful and had an ac unit! It was a great location, walking distance to great restaurants, the beach, shops. The staff was very friendly and always around to get you a drink. Everything was clean. On the one day that I had a chance to eat there, the juice was fresh and the croissants right out of the oven!
- It’s proximity to the beach and easy access to restaurants
- It was very close to the beach, the staff were friendly and helpful and rooms very clean. It was just a few minutes walk to the town centre where there was lots of bars and restaurants.
- Cheerful, new, bright decor. Great, firm mattress, right near the beach. Good selection of eateries with sea views nearby.
Hostal Playa Candor Guesthouse
At the guesthouse, rooms include a closet. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower.Cádiz is 27 miles from Hostal Playa Candor, while Jerez de la Frontera is 22 miles away. Jerez Airport is 26 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Playa Hidalgo
Each air-conditioned room at Hostal Restaurante Playa Hidalgo has simple, modern décor and a TV. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer, toiletries and a bath or shower.The onsite restaurant, Pérgola, offers characteristic Spanish dishes and a varied breakfast, as well as snacks and homemade desserts. It specializes on grilled meats, fried fish from the Bay of Cádiz, and paella.La Ballena Golf Course is 3.7 mi from Hostal Restaurante Playa Hidalgo. El Puerto de Santa María is 12 mi away, while Cádiz is a 45-minute drive away.Staff at reception can arrange airport transfers, winery tours or visits to the Doñana National Park, at an extra cost.
- Beds are really comfty. Location is excellent to go to the beach or to visit the city. Staff is really friendly. Everything was very clean. We were very happy to stay here.
- I absolutely enjoyed every aspect of this place. So cozy and very comfortable. Very clean and the staff was very quick to respond to anything that we needed! They were so friendly and we definitely would be happy to come back again! The price was impeccable along with the location was unbeatable. We were seconds from the beach, very close to town. They didn’t speak much English but basic phrases got by. They were so helpful with absolutely everything!!
Position, friendly welcome.
It was adequate for the price.
- Nice and clean facilities near the town’s center and within 100 meters from the beach. Located near restaurants, bars and stores. Owners are very attentive and will make sure your stay is pleasant.
Really enjoyed our stay the staff and owner were first class.
Will be back.
Hostal Boutique La Española
All heated rooms at the Hostal la Española have a unique dècor and are equipped with TV, a mini-bar, and a bathroom with bathroom amenities. A breakfast is offered every morning at a coffee bar nearbyHostal la Española is 800 feet from the Nuestra Señora de la O Church. Rota is famous for its Blue Flag Beaches, the Playa de la Costilla y Playa del Chorrillo.
- Heerlijk kleinschalig mooi gerenoveerd hotel in het midden van het charmante stadje Rota. Vlakbij het strand en veel gezellige barretjes in de buurt. Goede bedden. Rustige kamer aan de achterkant.
Espectacular “hostal” con excelente ubicación. Habitaciones de gran confort comparable con hoteles de 4 estrellas. Detallada y mimada decoración.
Sonia, la persona que nos recibió y atendió durante toda la estancia, gran amabilidad y muy eficaz en sus funciones.
En general, todo de lujo recomendable 100%.
- La ubicación excelente, decorado con mucho gusto, acogedor, zona peatonal
- Todo muy bien, muy buena situación, mucha limpieza, todo nuevo y bien decorado, sin ruidos y muy cómodo, ideal para parejas sin niños. Muy acertada la decisión de no aceptar mascotas y la prohibición de fumar. El personal muy amable. Seguro que volveremos en más ocasiones.
- Excelente renovación del establecimiento. El trato y la forma de llevarlo. La decoración y las habitaciones pequeñas pero decoradas con mucho gusto.
Brightly decorated air-conditioned rooms feature a TV and tiled floors. They are also heated and have a private bathroom with toiletries.The Sixto has an à la carte restaurant with a terrace, which offers breakfast, lunch and dinner.A laundry and dry cleaning service is available. The A4 Motorway is 16 mi away and you can drive to Cadiz in an hour.
- Great location to the beach the marina and the square
- Lovely people. Mother and daughter. Extremely well located. Very quier
- Love the people and the restaurant never fails to be wonderful!! The building has lots of character and charm. The location is excellent to get to the beach and walk around town.
- Good staff, good restaurant, clean rooms and apart from no parking space a nice location
- Friendly staff,room was cleaned every day.Nice home made and cooked Italian food.
Hostal La Giralda Guesthouse
This guest house is also an excellent starting point to explore cities like Cádiz and Seville, the charming ancient towns of Andalusia, and the Doñana Nature Reserve. In Rota itself you will be surrounded by 9.9 mi of award-winning golden sandy beaches.A continental breakfast consisting of coffee, tea or chocolate and an assortment of pastries and toasts is served.High-speed WiFi is offered free of charge.
- Fantastic place. Close to bars, beach and old town. Super nice people, very friendly and helpful. Clean and comfy room. Deliciuos food and coffee. Wifi very good. I can recomend this place in 100%. Thank you so much 🙂
- It is a very friendly family-run place. We did learn some Spanish 🙂 and enjoyed staying there. The beach is very close, so are several bars, restaurants and the city center. A nice place to stay in Rota.
- This is a nice location in Rota. Staff is very friendly. The place is busy in the evenings at meal time. The local beer is very good. I would stay here again. Recommend upgrading the wifi for better access.
- Short walk to marina and beach, excellent value for money.
- The location was great. The historical district was within walking distance as was the beach. Many plazas, shops, and restaurants very convenient.
Hostal Bahía Guesthouse
All the rooms at Hostal Bahía feature a TV with cable channels. The private bathroom has a bath tub and a hairdryer.A large variety of bars and restaurants, where guests can enjoy the local fish and seafood, can be found within 5 minutes’ walk.Cadiz Cathedral is only 1,000 feet from the guest house, while Caleta Beach can be reached in 15 minutes on foot. Jerez Airport, in Jerez de la Frontera, is 20 mi away.
- Nice location, pretty close to the center of Cadiz and a helpful staff. The bathroom was nice and had everything one would need, actual beds comfortable. There was even a TV if anyone would be interested in watching it instead of going to a beach.
- Wonderfully placed near the port and the cathédral. Really in the heart of the historic centre
- The staff were very nice and friendly. And very helpful. Thank you.
- Location was amazing, stuff was super nice and the hostel is nice and comfy
- Very handy for the train station and for seeing everything in the town. Bars nearby which were great. On a pedestrian street so not noisy. 12 noon checkout was great too.
Casa Nautilus Guesthouse
At the guesthouse, every room is equipped with a patio. Each room comes with a flat-screen TV, and some rooms at Casa Nautilus have a city view. The rooms at the accommodation are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.For guests’ convenience, Casa Nautilus has a business center with printing, copying and fax services.Casa de las Cadenas is a 3-minute walk from the guesthouse, while Cadiz Roman Theater is a 9-minute walk from the property. Jerez Airport is 27 miles away.
- Excellent location in the old quarter of Cadiz. Very quiet. Desk staff were friendly and helpful.
- The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable. Great location, very good price.
- Vas a Nautilus was a Gem of a find. Close to the cathedral square but far enough to not be disturbed. Staff excellent welcoming and so helpful. Room spotless would definitely return to Cadiz with this as our base. Beautiful
- Excellent location. Good WiFi. Free unlimited tea/coffee making facilities in common lounge. Pleasant and helpful reception staff. Good sized room and ensuite bathroom. Property has a lift.
Friendly, helpful staff who assisted us with a problem with our vehicle. And who advised us to see the beautiful sunset.
Clean room comfortable bed
Nice touch with free coffee and biscuits in lounge and drinks on arrival
Hostal Colon Guesthouse
Set in a 19th-century building with 3 floors, rooms at Hostal Colon have individually designed décor and marble floors. All come with a TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer. There is no elevator available.Luggage storage and tourist information is provided. Cadiz harbor 1,000 feet away and the Tavira Tower is 5 minutes’ walk away.Several bars, restaurants and shops are within 5 minutes’ walk of Hostal Colon and the beaches of Santa Maria and La Caleta can be reached by foot in 10 minutes.Cadiz Train Station and Bus Station are within 5 minutes’ walk of the property.
- Location excellent. Comfortable. Very clean. Eva could not do enough to help. Would certainly stay there again. Terrace fabulous. Right in heart of old town so i was able to walk everywhere.
- The staff were brilliant and helpful, the location perfect
- Everything was great. The staff was excellent, everyone was very helpful and we got lots of valuable tips. The room was nice and very clean, we enjoyed the view from the rooftop terrace. Thank you very much Eva and Team, we enjoyed our stay in your hostal and in beautiful Cádiz
- Location, cleanliness, Information given at check-in and good recommendations
- This is a great hotel. The room is comfortable, the staff are fantastic and the location is perfect. I can highly recommend this hotel.
Hostal Fantoni is in a 3-floors building without elevator. Each room comes with air conditioning and heating. There is a TV and a private bathroom with a bath tub or shower.Luggage storage is offered and Hostal Fantoni has a 24-hour reception. Caleta Beach is a 15-minute walk away through the charming streets of the Old Town.
Excellent central location and the reception was staffed 24 hours.
Cobbled street noise can be loud at times as we left the windows open because we preferred fresh air to air-conditioning.
- The owners were very welcoming and helpful. The Hostal was excellently placed in a quiet side street not far from the Cathedral. The rooms were spotlessly clean – basic but just what we expected.
- Excellent quiet location. Nice room with good bathroom and little balcony overlooking the street. Spotlessly clean, room attended every day. Good wifi. Simple furniture but adequate. 24 hour reception. Nice stylish old building, well maintained.
- Brilliant location between main car park and old town. All very clean and well spec’d for price.
- The hostel is located in the centre of Cadiz. It’s a traditional building with a central court area. It does not have a lift but this is common in these buildings. It is nicely decorated. The room we had was largish and comes with exterior outlook, large window which opens to a typical Cadiz balcony. The room we had was always maintained to a high level of cleanliness by staff on a daily basis. The hostel has a 24 hour reception and we found the staff very friendly.
- Excellent central location and the reception was staffed 24 hours.
Top Guest Houses In Almadraba Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Almadraba to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Almadraba but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Almadraba. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!