10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Alles Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Alles Asturias is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Alles Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alles Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alles Asturias. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Alles Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Alles Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Alles Asturias:
Taberna de Tresviso Guesthouse
Featuring wooden furnishings and large windows, the rooms come with a TV. Each one also has a private, modern bathroom.Taberna de Tresviso’s restaurant and bar are set in a rustic-style dining room with floor-to-ceiling windows that look out onto the mountainside.Many hiking routes can be found in the area. Staff at the property can provide tourist information.The coastal town of San Vincente de la Barquera can be reached in 30 minutes’ drive, while Llanes is a 40-minute drive away. Both offer a selection of shops and dining options.
- Very good location great for walks view s very good
- Basic but comfortable and very good value. Beautiful scenery and easy access to mountain walks.
- Everything was just great. I appreciated that it was very clean and the beds and pillows very comfortable. People are very kind. Location is great.View from the room amazing.
Basic facilities bit it’s all you need and beds super comfortable.
Local food cooked well . goats ribs were fantastic
- The service was Great. The view spectecular. We love to hike en from here you can hike without any tourists around you if you do the canal hike. It was difficult but worth it.
La Casa Abajo
The guest house has a traditional Asturian cider house which specializes in grilled meats. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in northern Spain. The Casa de Abajo also provides packed lunches if you are planning a day trip.The Picos de Europa National Park is 25 minutes’ drive away. Covadonga Sanctuary is around an hour’s drive away.
- Cool location a bit off the beaten path near Playa de la Franca. Friendly room service staff. Comfortable enough for a few nights.
- En el restaurante tiene una cocina muy buena,sobre todo las costillas. El camarero marroki es muy agradable atento y profesional. Repetiremos.
- Por el precio de los alojamientos de la zona, bien, éste era el más barato, , pero olía que apestaba.
- Olia a matamoscas en la habitacion y la cama era horrible.
Prima plek om de omgeving te verkennen.
De Sideria war je ook de sleutel ophaalt aan de overkant van de weg waar je prima basic kunt eten.
En we hadden voor het eerst een balkon!
Sidreria La Casa Abajo Guesthouse
All guest rooms in Sidreria La Casa Abajo are equipped with a TV. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at the accommodation also feature a mountain view. Guest rooms feature a desk.Llanes is 12 miles from Sidreria La Casa Abajo, while Potes is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 45 miles from the guesthouse.
- This was a very basic room but well appointed for the price we paid. It is above a bar/restaurant serving excellent meals and snacks at any time of day. No English but very helpful. 20 mins. walk to gorgeous beach.
El entorno muy agradable…
Relax y tranquilidad
- Lits confortables, ventilateur, salle de bain très correcte.
- La comida del restaurante era casera y de buena calidad.
- Die Unterkunft befand sich über einer typischen Tabasbar. Der Weg zum Essen war daher kurz. Das Zimmer lag ruhig im hinteren Teil des Gebäudes. Dieses war zwar in die Jahre gekommen, aber uhrig und sauber.
Hostal Baviera Guesthouse
The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including canoeing and hiking. Potes is 17 mi from Hostal Baviera, while Santillana del Mar is 19 mi away. Santander Airport is 34 mi from the property.
- This suited our needs as we were passing through and it was close to the motorway. Unfortunately for us it was the feria (fiesta) and therefore it was very noisy until 4am! Check the dates of their village fiestas
- Breakfast was tea or coffee and toast with butter and marmelade.
friendliness of staff.
cleanliness of hostel.
- Bueno……gustar gustar. Nada….todo muy mediocre tirando a deficiente….por decir algo…. estaba todo limpio y la cama no es muy incómoda
- Las croquetas. Tenían buen menú. El gel y champú del baño era grande de los que me gustan, deliplus pero de los que huelen bien. La zona es muy bonita, idílica, ideal para rutas de senderismo y playa si hay buen tiempo.
Pension Europa features free WiFi .Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including golfing and hiking. Cangas de Onís is 20 mi from Pension Europa, while Ribadesella is 17 mi from the property. Santander Airport is 46 mi away.
- they let you pet the horses that walk close by your window
- Un lugar sencillo y muy acogedor, bien ubicado, seguro.
- El restaurante es genial, se come muy bien y el trato es excepcional.
- La avispa y las arañas que vivían con nosotros en el baño.
- El precio… y el trato..y el restaurante muy bien
All rooms are heated and feature light wood furniture, and most have a TV and a private bathroom. Those with shared bathroom facilities come with a sink in the room.A free breakfast is offered in the cafeteria and restaurant. Hostal Poncebos also has a vending machine for drinks.Free on-site parking is available. The A8 Motorway is a 30-minute drive away and it is around 62 mi to Santander and Gijón from Hostal Poncebos.
- Rooms are basic.We used a shared bathroom.Beautiful views out of the room windows. Hotel has a typical small hotel restaurant and bar with an adequate menu. No other restaurants close by.
Nice quiet hotel off the beaten track as is appropriate for the Picos.
Restaurant is fine if you are staying there.
- Begoña and Salomé who attended us were absolutely fabulous. Nice clean room, with a sink&mirror, and plenty of bathrooms for all rooms. Plenty of on-site parking. Well located for the hikes in the area. Dinner food was also ok.
The location is great, but the mountain view is actually the rock wall next to your window 😉 The stuff doesn’t speak English and they do not provide any information about the hiking opportunities (you can buy the maps though), but they’re very nice. The breakfast was ok, but nothing special (toasts with jam, pastry, coffee). You can save your money and book a room with a shared bathroom, there are many of them and they’re really clean.
Taste their amazing cider! 🙂
- The location of Hostal Poncebos is ideal for undertaking the Cares Gorge walk (superb). And it was for this reason we stayed there. The room was adequate and clean. Unfortunately there was evidence of mould in the bathroom (due presumably to the lack of ventilation). Dinner OK. Breakfast pre-packed. The coffee was good. Parking limited however did not cause us a problem.
Each room at iberia features a TV and comes with private or shared bathroom facilities. Bed linen and towels are provided.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golfing.Santander Airport is 56 mi away.
- Well located. No frills but clean and comfortable and good value for money compared to some other locations on Spain north coast.
- The woman who checked me in was super friendly even though I didn’t know any Spanish, she was really helpful.
- Very friendly host, honest and helpful with some tips on what to see. Good parking space, clean and comfortable room. Thank you very much.
- The town centre location was convenient but also a disadvantage as locals were very noisy outside until 3am each night!
- la ubicacion y el precio de la habitacion.las camas eran comodas
La Espina de Pechon Guesthouse
All rooms at La Espina de Pechon feature an elegant décor with parquet floors and warm colors. Each has central heating, a TV and a private bathroom.Open every day, La Espina restaurant serves breakfast and snacks, as well as a daily menu. It comes with large windows overlooking the surrounding countryside and a large dining room, ideal also for celebrations or events.The tour desk can provide more information about outdoor activities in the surrounding area, including hiking and climbing.The coastal town of San Vicente de la Barquera is a 15-minute drive away and the Picos de Europa National Park is 25 mi away.
Lovely breakfast. We had dinner which was good value and excellently presented.
Well within reach of Santander.
- Lovely elevated location on the edge of small village with private grounds to sit and enjoy food and drinks. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Quiet and nice location, beautiful beach 10-minute walk from the property.
- The placing is nice and close to the beach, we’ve had a great view from our room, nice staff, clean, family owned business.
- Really nice staff, great location and amazing restaurant. Rooms very comfortable.
- Lovely breakfast. We had dinner which was good value and excellently presented.
Heated rooms and apartments comes with a flat-screen TV, balcony and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Apartments also have a kitchenette with a dishwasher, microwave and coffee machine. Free WiFi is available in public areas.Guests have access to a shared lounge with a fireplace. The property also offers free parking.Santander and its airport can be reached in a 45-minute drive.
- Fabulous. We had a suite with large comfortable beds, kitchen and balcony. The location is lovely and quiet and the breakfast was awesome. It was the best breakfast we have had in 5 weeks of travelling in Spain. It included a home made fruit compote with fruits from the garden, hot tortillas, some local speciality with honey, a vast array of homemade cakes plus bacon, Iberian sausage and eggs from their own hens. The lady was charming and wrapped up some cakes to take away with us. Overall, one of our most enjoyable stays ever. Just to note – they don’t speak English but the lady’s Spanish is very clear.
Fully endorse all previous comments on the wonderful hospitality and superb breakfast served.
An amazing building – once a mill, now sadly part derelict but the individual apartments/rooms were full of charm and history. A unique stay which we both enjoyed.
In a good location when coming from ferry at Santander in the evening.
Very pleasant staff who went to a lot of trouble to give us a good breakfast.
- Lovely friendly and helpful staff, atmospheric and beautiful place to stay.
- from our initial welcome to paying the bill we felt looked after. The breakfast was amazing, so much good, home prepared food. Would recommend Agroturismo Muriances to any of our friends and have done so already.
Hosteria El Corralucu Guesthouse
This guest house features traditional décor with beamed ceilings and tiled floors. Each room has a TV and a private bathroom. All accommodations offers views of the beautiful Cantabrian countryside.Breakfast is served in the Corralucu’s dining room and there is also a bar in the guest house. Guests can make use of the property’s barbecue facilities, located on the terrace.Local attractions include Serdio’s 12th-century Estrada Tower and the Soplao Caves are a 20-minute drive away. Santander is 31 mi from the guest house.
- This is a pretty rural home in Pendueles in which the owner has 4 roomy bedrooms each with their own washrooms & shower. The rooms are spacious with great windows and farm views. Right on the Northern Camino Route & near the restaurants & sole little grocery. Didn’t see the owner after checkin and so had full use of her patio and yard.
- The room was good value for money, spacious and had everything you need
- Beautiful view from our room. Basic breakfast was included, the fresh orange juice was very refreshing.
This was a very rural property – and provided ideal accommodation for walkers on the camino – who are looking for a bit more than the basic services of an albergue.
Breakfast on the premises was fine. The local bar was a lovely authentic Spanish camino experience – a really nice atmosphere with great value food.
- Simple place to stay in the middle of nowhere. Lovely warm and friendly hostess and host. Great value for money.
Top Guest Houses In Alles Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Alles Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Alles Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Alles Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!