10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Aljaraque Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Aljaraque Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Aljaraque Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aljaraque Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aljaraque Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Aljaraque Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Aljaraque Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Aljaraque Andalucía:
Hostal Muriel is located in Aljaraque, Huelva, 15 minutes’ drive from the beaches in Punta Umbría, La Bota and El Portil. This guest house is set within Marismas del Odiel Nature Reserve.Bright, exterior-facing rooms at the Muriel have a balcony or a terrace with views of the town. They have a wardrobe, air conditioning and a TV. The private bathrooms include a bathtub, a bidet and free toiletries.Restaurants and bars can be found in the surroundings.The city of Huelva is 3.1 mi away.
- Well it’s fairly cheap if you share a bathroom
Hosts were very friendly. They spoke only Spanish and French but it was helpful.
Rooms were clean and were good for a night stay.
- LA LIMPIEZA EN TODO EL ESTABLECIMIENTO Y LO TRANQUILO SE DESCANSA GENIAL
- La situación. Y el hecho de que habia televisión en las habitaciones.
- El personal que trabaja en el alojamiento es super agradable, situado en el centro y con muchos bares y restaurantes a su alrededor, todo estupendo
Pensión Ignacio is a guest house located in a central area of Aljaraque, 5 mi from Huelva. La Bota Beach in Punta Umbría is 10 minutes’ drive away.This family-run guest house offers basic, air-conditioned rooms with TV and wardrobe. Some rooms have a private bathroom, and others have a shared bathroom or face the exteriors.The property is set above a restaurant, and there are some bars and shops around the area. Tourist information can be provided at the reception.
- Estaba limpio.confortable.la ubicación,cercano a las playas y a la capital.con wifi y a.a.
- Ubicación excelente, confort y calidad precio inmejorable.
- La relación calidad-precio es muy buena. Habitación amplia. A 10-15 min de la playa en coche.
- El trato de las a, de la limpieza muy amables y todo estaba muy limpio les doi a ellas un 10
Le petit village d’Aljaraque est hyper typique. Pas de touristes. Petites tables bonnes et pas chères juste à côté.
La pension Ignacio est propre, lit de bonne qualité mais dans son jus d’il y a 40 ans. Une petite chambre double avec sdb pour 32€ la nuit, difficile de faire mieux. Nos enfants avaient une twin a côté de nous avec sdb commune.
Hostal Restaurante La Niña
This guest house is located in Palos de la Frontera, 10 minutes’ drive from the beaches of Mazagón. It offers a 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV.The rooms at the Hostal Restaurante La Niña feature tiled floors and simple, classic décor. Each one has a work desk and a private bathroom.La Niña’s restaurant serves traditional Andalusian food. There is also a bar serving snacks and drinks.The guest house is next to a public swimming pool. You can drive to Huelva in 15 minutes. The Doñana National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is 40 minutes’ drive away.Ferries to the Canary Islands come and go from Palos de la Frontera Port, less than 1.2 mi away.
This hotel, that I’ve visited before, some years ago, is located at a busy junction in the heart of the new part of Palos de la Frontera. The rooms have been renovated and the showers have been updated. The, so called, interior rooms have a window looking at a patio, don’t have street noise and are, therefore, pleasantly quiet.
As the name indicates: this place also is a restaurant. A restaurant that I can only recommend because it’s real good value for money.
- Location to visit museum and replica ships of Christopher Columbus, also short drive to lovely beach,
- Storage for our bikes in the hotel’s underground car park.
- great pizza, staff friendly, rooms clean and wifi fast. they have a separate smoking room outside, coffee was good, close to bus stop
- The shower room was spacious the private free parking was a bonus.
- This hotel, that I’ve visited before, some years ago, is located at a busy junction in the heart of the new part of Palos de la Frontera. The rooms have been renovated and the showers have been updated. The, so called, interior rooms have a window looking at a patio, don’t have street noise and are, therefore, pleasantly quiet.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Patio Andaluz is 800 feet from the beach on Punta Umbría River Estuary, 20 minutes’ drive from Huelva. It offers free Wi-Fi, 24-hour reception and rooms set around a garden patio.Air-conditioned rooms feature tiled floors and walls with wood paneling. Each has a TV and a private bathroom with a shower and amenities.There are shops, restaurants and supermarkets within a short walk of the Patio Andaluz guest house.Parking can be reserved nearby and there is a bus stop 650 feet from the guest house. Patio Andaluz has a tour desk and Doñana National Park is an hour’s drive away.
- Nice location on a quiet street near the main street and 10 mins walk to the beach.
- Parking close and near to shops and restaurants. Quiet situation
- Room was clean and perfect for one person. Bed was comfy.
- I liked the friendliness and the how our host would want to help us have a great time.
- Very well located, very spartan accommodation. You get what you pay for
Hostal Niza is well located in the center of San Juan del Puerto, just 5 minutes’ walk from the train station and the town hall. Free Wi-Fi is available in the entire hotel, and free public parking is on offer nearby.The Niza offers air-conditioned rooms simply furnished in a colonial style. They include flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Reception is available 24 hours a day. There is a public lounge where guests can relax or watch TV.San Juan del Puerto is approximately 9.9 mi from Huelva, and about 50 mi from Seville taking the A-49 Motorway.
- Comfy bed, hot bath, very nice staff even at very late booking late at night.
- We were driving from Madrid to southern Spain and Portugal . Good place to stop for a few nights . Clean and nice location . Close to a coffee shop .
- V nice small hostal in small side street. Clean, comfortable, with bathtub, good wifi and good heating. Friendly owner. All this at a bargain price.
- Very good location, perfect if you travel by train because the train stop is very close. Very friendly staff, clean and comfortable enough, even got a hairdryer on request, excellent value for money!
- Nice personal, good location. Although you can’t park in front of the hotel there is a public parking space nearby. It’s on the right hand when you enter the street after the first street sign which says you can’t enter unless you want to park or are a resident.
Hostal Don Diego
One of our best sellers in San Juan del Puerto! Offering a 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi, Hostal Don Diego is located in San Juan del Puerto, 10 minutes’ drive from Huelva and 20 minutes’ drive from Playa de Mazagon beach.This guest house features air-conditioned rooms with cable TV and private bathroom.There is an interior Andalusian-style courtyard and a small café. Free private parking is possible on site.Punta Umbría beach, Doñana National Park and the chapel Ermita del Rocio can be reached in less than 45 minutes’ drive of the guest house.
This is an incredibly cute and cosy place, slightly out of town, along the road to Mazagón. It is a family-run business that used to be about twice its current size. The rooms are facing either the big patio, that also serves as parking lot, or a small, more secluded, patio. The rooms are big, rather dark, not too hot, not even during a heat wave, and are equipped with a well functioning, airconditioning.
Apart from your bed and two bedside tables you will find a sofa in your room and a lot of extra space. The style of the furniture is not too modern, but can be considered charming.
I will certainly come back here. It’s excellent value for money and only a trip to Malibu would be a better option.
Apart from the two rooms nearest to the Mazagón-road, the rooms are quiet.
In the evening a small bar opens up and in the morning one can have breakfast there.
Parking, the room, outside seating. Cleanliness.
Breakfast was fine
Location and easy parking.
Breakfast of tostada and coffee very cheap. €3.20 per room.
- Spacey room, it’s clean enough, car park at premises and not too expensive.
- Habitacion muy amplia. Muy facil estacionar el coche.
- This is an incredibly cute and cosy place, slightly out of town, along the road to Mazagón. It is a family-run business that used to be about twice its current size. The rooms are facing either the big patio, that also serves as parking lot, or a small, more secluded, patio. The rooms are big, rather dark, not too hot, not even during a heat wave, and are equipped with a well functioning, airconditioning.
Hostal Real is located in the center of San Juan del Puerto, 10 minutes’ drive from Huelva. This guest house features a terrace, free Wi-Fi and some rooms with a spa bath.Located 0.6 mi from the A-49 Motorway, Hostal Real is 30 minutes’ drive from the beaches at Mazagón and Punta Umbría. Doñana National Park and El Rocío Hermitage are within 45 minutes’ drive.Each air-conditioned room at the Real features simple décor. All rooms have cable TV, a private bathroom and some rooms have balconies.The Real has a lounge area and sun terrace. It also has a 24-hour front desk and on-site parking.
- Room ok size, but had a jacuzzi style bath which was great. Location is perfect to explore the city too.
- Stayed here on a road trip from Portugal to Malaga . near the motorway and easy to find . friendly ,clean and good value for money .
- The staff were helpful and nice. The lobby and terrace looked nice. There was a private garage.
- After a long journey it was nice to be welcomed with a bottle of cold water or an orange juice…nice touch. Great value for money
- Perfect for travellers, secure private parking. Good service, comfortable rooms, good value for money (€44 including private parking).
A 5-minute walk from the center of Cartaya, Pensión Campomar features rooms with private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi. It provides information on the surrounding Huelva region.Pensión Campomar’s simply decorated rooms have heating and tiled floors.The accommodations offers activities such as horse riding and golf by the beach. Bicycle and water motorbikes are available for rent.A small selection of cafes, bars and restaurants can be found in Cartaya.The Campomar offers easy access to the 431 Motorway, which connects guests to Huelva, Seville and the Portuguese border in less than an hour. The beaches at Isla Cristina are approximately 19 mi away.
- Very nice little hotel, very clean and good location to reach the center of the town. You feel you are welcomed. Georgeta the lady in charge is a wonderful person and very helpful in anything you need. I’ll be back ?
- Very clean, very friendly staff. We asked about where to eat dinner and had a wonderful meal just a block away.
- The room was a fair, size, and linen changed regularly
- The room and the bathroom were very clean and quite big, the bed big and comfy. The owner is very welcoming and helpful, big thanks to her for making me feel at home. It is very easy to park near the hotel, and the area is quiet. The room does not have any noise from the outside.
- Very nice landlady, offered to make me in infusion for my cough and said I could help myself to fruit from the bowl.
Hostal Puerto Lepe
One of our top picks in Lepe.Set on the outskirts of Lepe, around 10 minutes’ walk from the center, Hostal Puerto Lepe offers bright, air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. It is located 3.1 mi from La Antilla Beach.Rooms feature a modern, white décor with wooden finishes. Each one is comes with a flat-screen TV, a small fridge and a private bathroom. Some rooms also have a balcony.Shops, restaurants and bars can be found within 650 feet of Hostal Puerto Lepe, while the town center has a wider range.Huelva can be reached in around 35 minutes’ drive, while Seville is just over an hour’s drive away via the A-49 Motorway.
- Staff, quality of the bright and cheerful room, lovely opening windows and building design.
- THis was a clean, value for money hotel. A great shower and the receptionist was very helpful. Bars and cafes were within easy walking distance.
- Todo en general y el pequeño frigorifico venia muy bien. La limpieza es increible, las camas super comoda. He salido encantada.
Destacar la limpieza y la relación calidad-precio. Para ser un hostal estaba todo bastante limpio. La habitación contaba con lo básico, incluso con nevera. No puedo dar ninguna queja al respecto.
Hay zonas para comer bastante buenos y cerca se dispone de comercios para lo que se necesite.
- Buenos servicios, buena situación. Repetiré seguro
Hostal Toscano offers free Wi-Fi, air-conditioned rooms and a charming tiled internal courtyard with plants and a fountain. It is located in central San Juan del Puerto, 7.5 mi from Huelva.Each functional room at the Toscano has a TV and a private bathroom with a bathtub. The guest house also has a TV lounge with a drinks machine.Hostal Toscano is a 30-minute drive from the beaches of Punta Umbría. The Rocío Shrine and Doñana National Park are a 40-minute drive away. Parking is available on site at an extra cost.
- Very very nice place. Extremely good value for money.
- The hostal was right in the middle of a lot of things I wanted to visit: Donana Nat. Park, Seville, Algarve-Portugal, Huelva and a lot more places.
- El servicio del hotel, desde la recepción hasta las mujeres de limpieza. Super atentos y amables
- Ubicación, trato del personal, tranquilidad y limpieza
- La atención del personal, simpatía, amabilidad, cordial. Habitación cómoda, lugar tranquilo. Ubicación.
Top Guest Houses In Aljaraque Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Aljaraque Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Aljaraque Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Aljaraque Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!