10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ala Trentino Alto Adige – Top Hotel Reviews
Ala Trentino Alto Adige is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ala Trentino Alto Adige. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ala Trentino Alto Adige. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ala Trentino Alto Adige. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ala Trentino Alto Adige right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ala Trentino Alto Adige with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ala Trentino Alto Adige:
Ai Vellutai is located in Ala, 22 miles from Verona and 22 miles from Trento. The guesthouse has a terrace and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Sirmione is 27 miles from Ai Vellutai, and Riva del Garda is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Villafranca Airport, 25 miles from Ai Vellutai.
- I stayed here with 3 of my kids. The room was newly renovated and the room itself would have suited our needs, had we not experienced the problems indicated in the negative section.
- Croissant were really good as all the breakfast. Authentic house with nice big rooms. View in the morning was top !
- Nice and very new room in the 1st floor of this B&B. All what you need for 1 night stay. Good breakfast in neighboring bar.
- Ala is a beautiful village, we spent there one night travelling to Sardinia. The hotel is renovated and newly equipped, everything is clean. Nice historical house with small yard. I can recommend it.
Modern interiors of rooms offers nice and comfortable accommodation. Room including bathroom was really clean and absolutely enough for one-two night stand. In the room was air conditioning working upon not enough clear conditions 😀 Sometimes it run, sometimes didn´t. The hotel staff didn´t speak good English, even though they were nice and helpful.
I appreciate variability of breakfast items, which were very good and tasty. In walking distance of the accomodation was supermarket where you can buy some food / drinks. Hotel is combined with bar which is situated in the next door, so if you want to refresh yourself, it is very close 😉
Piccolo Fiore is located in Avio, 21 miles from Verona and 24 miles from Trento. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Sirmione is 23 miles from Piccolo Fiore, and Riva del Garda is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Villafranca Airport, 23 miles from Piccolo Fiore.
- Everything was perfect! Our room had a big terrace with nice view. Breakfast was delicious. Owner showed us a nice restaurant where to have an excellent pica for late dinner.
- Room was very comfortable. Staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was delicious. Great location, easy to access. Very clean and inviting hotel. Close to the Castle, close to Lago di Garda.
- The hotel is very comfortable with an excellent breakfast served next door. We even had a balcony and they stored our bikes for us
- Pleasant reception despite late arrival. New facilities and clean rooms. Very rich breakfast in the neighboring bistro. I will return very much again.
- My wife and I went to Tirrennia to visit an old Army buddy of mine who is working at the nearby American base as a contractor and spend some quality beach time. The hotel is only a five minute walk to the beach and it is right on the strip in Tirrennia. There are several good restaurants within walking distance. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. There was a mixup with my reservation and they went out of their way to help me clear it up. The room was clean and the breakfast was very good. We would definitely stay here again. This is an excellent value for the price/
Rifugio Monte Baldo
Located in Avio in the region of Trentino Alto Adige, 21 miles from Verona, Rifugio Monte Baldo features a playground and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Trento is 26 miles from Rifugio Monte Baldo, and Sirmione is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Villafranca Airport, 23 miles from Rifugio Monte Baldo.
- Amazing location in the middle of the nature, nice and welcoming staff, familiar atmosphere, delicious dinner and breakfast. Ideal for hiking or simply relaxing.
- location and surrounding area are magnificent; staff was very friendly; food was good; room was reasonably comfortable; facilities were clean. we highly recommend it
- The beautiful setting, the outstanding staff and service, and the adventurous road through the mountains to the property. High Alpine meadows and gorgeous mountain vistas. Comfortable homey atmosphere and multilingual staff opened the kitchen for a late dinner that was delicious and so appreciated.
- We spent 2 relaxing days there and went hiking. Cosy place, very friendly people. We recommend also having dinner there, it is 16 euros p.p. and worth it.
- Friendly welcoming staff. Very polite. Wonderful spacious rooms. Very clean and comfortable. Set meal was absolutely amazing. Excellent value for money. Would definitely recommend and would love to return.
R&B La Calzoleria
R&B La Calzoleria offers accommodations in Mori.Every room has a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.The guest house also provides bike rental. Verona is 29 miles from R&B La Calzoleria, and Trento is 16 miles away. Villafranca Airport is 31 miles from the property.
- Good location, easy to find parking, and helpful/knowledgeable owners
We loved the place, the owners and the special cozy treatment of the family.
The location is amazing and the caring treatment of the owners only made it better.
For sure recommended and we will love to visit again!
- A brand new, modern hotel owned by a very nice couple who were very helpfull with anything we needed. The rooms are very clean, comfortable and quiet. Private gated parking was a huge plus!
- It is a new place. Every thing is clean and beutiful. The hospitality is beiond all dreams. We had a problem with the car and they talk to the agancy and make it ok. Brackfast is very good and they have a lundry gust across the street.thank you for a great time.
- Der Empfang war sehr herzlich und das Zimmer inclusive Bad sind sehr liebevoll und gut ausgestattet und komfortabel. Das Frühstück ist ausgezeichnet.
Casa Del Noce
In the village of Villa Lagarina, Casa del Noce is a small, family-run guesthouse, 2 miles from Rovereto. It offers colorful, modern rooms with TV and private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served every morning. The guesthouse is surrounded by grounds with barbecue facilities available to all guests.The guesthouse runs a bike rental service, and the owners will be happy to recommend routes to explore. The Via Claudia Augusta Roman road runs through the area, and is now a popular bike route.Casa del Noce is 3 minutes from Rovereto Nord exit from A22 Brennero Highway. Rovereto Train Station is 2 miles away. Buses to the station stop 1,700 feet from the guesthouse.
- Very friendly and warm staff (very talkative, in a good way), I felt like being home. Charming facility with a beautiful mountainous panorama. Bike-friendly, great breakfast, excellent bathroom. Comfy beds and warm room. Despite being slightly outside the city center, it is well connected via both public transports and a dreamy cycle lanes.
- Lovely welcome, friendly staff. Nothing too much trouble
- Perfect for this price, everything that you want. The pizza caprese as well as the tiramisu at the strange indian/italian restaurant is actually perfect, against all expactations.
- Mrs. Casa del noce is very nice! Good breakfast! We will come again
- We have been at Casa del Noce two days and we found a very kind staff and a super clean room. The place is about two minutes from the highway and it is about twenty minutes by car from Trento and Riva del Garda.
Colle Ameno Room and Breakfast
Colle Ameno Room and Breakfast offers accommodations in Rovereto. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Verona is 31 miles from Colle Ameno Room and Breakfast, and Trento is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Villafranca Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Really old, beautiful building. Comfortable, clean room. Nice atmosphere, friendly people working in that place. The best coffee on the breakfast 🙂
- Really nice and clean modern accommodations in a rustic setting. Right on the bike path and next to the river. Parking was really easy and close. Breakfast was really delicious and included a wide variety of options.
- The confort and the cleaniness of the place.just so beautifull.
- Practical location. Good restaurant within walking distance. Parking not too far.
- Love the stay at Colle Ameno. The room was nice and silent, perfect location for working at Progetto Manifattura in Rovereto. The bed was confy, the bathroom big and clean, the property in general is very nice. The neighborhood is not very active at night so I advice to go for an early dinner downtown if not travelling by car.
Locanda Balasso is located in Valli del Pasubio, 24 miles from Verona and 22 miles from Trento. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet.Riva del Garda is 19 miles from Locanda Balasso, and Andalo is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Villafranca Airport, 28 miles from Locanda Balasso.
- Очень хорошие завтраки, номер с видом на горы. Приветливый персонал, но если задерживаетесь и не успеваете доехать до 9 вечера, то лучше позвонить и предупредить. Wifi есть, но он частный. Но хозяйка отеля поделилась с нами паролем
- Ottima la cucina, dolci fantastici. Camere confortevoli e molto pulite.
- Freundliches Personal. Sehr gute Küche. Großes Zimmer.
- gutes Frühstück, sauberes Zimmer, Sehr freundliches Personal
COLAZIONE SUPER…… ECCEZIONALE
Complimenti alla cuoca che ha cucinato le torte! buonissime
Locanda Da Luca
Locanda Da Luca is located in Recoaro Terme, just 21 miles from Verona. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles. Trento is 26 miles from Locanda Da Luca, and Riva del Garda is 22 miles from the property. Villafranca Airport is 25 miles away.
- We love staying at Loconda Da Luca. The owner is very nice and always makes sure everything is acceptable for your stay. The room we stayed in has a nice seating area and also a balcony overlooking the river. The bathroom is a good size and very clean. Very quiet and peaceful accommodations. The breakfast is provided for you in your room, to enjoy at your leisure. The restaurant is very good and has a varied selection of dinners and pizzas. The staff is also helpful with your needs. You will enjoy your stay here.
- This was the most amazing beautiful place. Large modern room with a balcony facing the mountains. The breakfast was fabulous – enough to feed 6 people! Friendly kind staff, the restaurant is great and the location was perfect for us. Grazie ?
- Great quiet location and walking distance to downtown area. Very nice room and great balcony with view. Very quiet location. Great restaurant on site. Staff was very nice and helpful.
- We were in a huge room, with a beautiful view of the river and mountains, and a really comfortable bed. Excellent, generous breakfast. Luca is a very friendly host, very helpful. We’ll be back!
- E’ una locanda a conduzione Famigliare, il titolare cordiale e gentile.
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Marchi offers accommodations in Arco. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Trento is 15 miles from Hotel Marchi, and Madonna di Campiglio is 21 miles away. Villafranca Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- Staff is very good. Guy at reception gave us lots of useful info and free trentino guest card (free local transport and museums).
- Very good service, and perfect location in Arco, near Garda. An old, family-driven hotel, with a lot of charm.
- I have to emphasize that the staff was really helpful and friendly. The atmosphere was a little old-fashioned but I liked it. And there is a game room in case it was raining.
- The owners are the cutest and most helpful ladies ever. And 1 of them makes delicious cakes and jams (marmalade) which you can try if you have breakfast there. When we had breakfast we were asked if we wanted a boiled egg and then how we would like it. So she came back with the perfect eggs (mine slimy and soft and my husbands hard). I thought this was excellent service! The room is fine and we had a nice little balcony which we really enjoyed. Best thing is that they are located right in town so you walk around and have all the stores, ice creams shops and restaurants next door.
- Staff is simply the most lovely ever. The hotel is very well located and the decoration and furniture are just wonderful. I loved the place and felt very welcomed along my whole stay there.
Vignola Rooms Avio
Vignola Rooms Avio is located in Avio, 21 miles from Verona and 24 miles from Trento. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Sirmione is 24 miles from Vignola Rooms Avio, and Riva del Garda is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Villafranca Airport, 23 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Ala Trentino Alto Adige Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ala Trentino Alto Adige to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ala Trentino Alto Adige but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ala Trentino Alto Adige. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!