10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Al Solivo Lombardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Al Solivo Lombardy is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Al Solivo Lombardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Al Solivo Lombardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Al Solivo Lombardy. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Al Solivo Lombardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Al Solivo Lombardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Al Solivo Lombardy:
EUFF European Union Of Fly Fishers
EUFF European Union Of Fly Fishers is located in Vezza dʼOglio, just 24 miles from Livigno. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Madonna di Campiglio is 20 miles from EUFF European Union Of Fly Fishers, and Bormio is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 52 miles from EUFF European Union Of Fly Fishers.
- Nice place to stay at in a small village. Dining next door.
- Everything,kind & helpful people/ owners, beautiful nature, river walking,beautiful service.all the way from Australia will go back & spend more time.
- Staff gentile e attento a rispondere alle richieste degli ospiti. Location particolare che ricorda un lodge di montaga in stile canadese. Ambiente molto confortevole e familiare. Colazione a buffet con scelta tra dolce e salato
La vicinanza alle principali mete sciistiche
- Praticamente tutto dall’accoglienza , alla camera calda e pulita , sentieri , pista ciclabile e noleggio biciclette nelle immediate vicinanze , parcheggio davanti alla struttura . La colazione abbondante allestita in una sala molto accogliente .
Villa Amaranta Room and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Villa Amaranta Room and Breakfast offers accommodations in Edolo, just 26 miles from Livigno. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.There is free shuttle service at the property.This guesthouse has ski storage and free use of bicycles is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. The guesthouse also provides ski equipment. Madonna di Campiglio is 25 miles from Villa Amaranta Room and Breakfast, and Bormio is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 46 miles from the property.
Silvia and Franco are very welcoming and well-communicable in English; They were also very helpful with suggestions for hiking the area (particularly in the off-season you might want to ask a local’s opinion). Chatty, fun and knowledgeable hosts, you’d appreciate this if you’re a solo traveller like me…
Room had a double and a single bed all in one room, was clean, huge window framing a breathtaking view to the outdoors (see attached).
Plenty of parking options that are fairly simple.
Kitchen on-prenose is very functional, area has a lot of places to see.
Entrusted me to self check-out whenever, didn’t abuse it 😉
- First of all a very big thank you to Franco and Silvia. Fantastic and helpful hosts, fantastic chalet and fantastic food. If you are there, you have to try Silvia’s Casoncelli (home made ravioli). Our chalet was very cosy and we also had a small kitchenette. Location is good if you want to travel to Livigno, St Moritz, Bormio and Madonna di Campiglio. Adamello mountains in front of the chalet. Would definately stay there again. Un abbraccio……
- The hosts are amazing, very kind people! The room is very cozy with an amazing view to the mountain. Breakfast was super tasty, complete and we even had a home made apple pie. We strongly recommend it if you are in the area.
- The room was cosy and warm. We were the only people in the hotel so it was very quiet. We had total privacy. For breakfast, we had a variety of choices. The owners were friendly.
The breakfast was lovely and and so pretty too. Great coffee. A big variety. Attention to small detail.
The view from the bedroom is very nice
The fact that one can use the kitchen for tea etc was a great addition.
The owner contacted me the morning before our arrival
- Silvia and Franco are very welcoming and well-communicable in English; They were also very helpful with suggestions for hiking the area (particularly in the off-season you might want to ask a local’s opinion). Chatty, fun and knowledgeable hosts, you’d appreciate this if you’re a solo traveller like me…
Free Hugs offers accommodation in Mazzo di Valtellina. Guests can enjoy a garden, and free WiFi is available throughout the property.At the guest house, rooms include a private bathroom. Some units have garden and/or mountain views.An Italian breakfast is available daily at the property.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Mazzo di Valtellina, like skiing. Bormio is 18.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio International Airport, 48.5 miles from the guest house.
- It was comfy, private and close to everything we wanted.
- La struttura è particolare vivace colorata. Il bagno spettacolare. La camera comoda con la porta in legno particolarmente bella. Struttura ottima e colazione super. Roberta da Varese
- Accoglienza superlativa da parte dei proprietari. Ottima posizione a 10 minuti da Tirano (partenza Bernina Express). Colazione ottima e servita all’orario da noi richiesto. Camera matrimoniale con ampio bagno annesso confortevole e spaziosa. CONSIGLIATO
- Posizione eccellente per raggiungere Bormio e le piste di sci. Proprietari molto disponibili. Colazione ottima.
- Il B&B è molto accogliente e molto pulito… Il gestore Fabrizio è una persona gentilissima e molto disponibile….idem la mamma ci ritorneremo sicuramente…Saluti DE STEFANO CARMINE
Relais Merizzi offers accommodations in Tirano.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the mountains or city. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided.There is a shared lounge, luggage storage space and a hairdresser’s at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Livigno is 22 miles from Relais Merizzi, and St. Moritz is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 44 miles from Relais Merizzi.
No reviews yet.
De La Tour
Showcasing a terrace and ski storage, De La Tour is located in Tirano. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Livigno is 22 miles from De La Tour, and St. Moritz is 25 miles from the property. Orio Al Serio Airport is 44 miles away.
- Great staff, really good and clean rooms in a very special location. Excellent breakfast, highly recommended.
- Really friensly couple with a nice brewery downstairs to grab a beer. I would book it again
- We liked the property and staff members. We forgot our precious watch at the hotel while leaving for train station. We called Michael from train station and he not only showed utmost honesty by saying that he has found our watch but also he was kind enough to bring our watch to train station. That was a Grand treatment and honesty:)
- Such amazing hosts. They were really helpfull and went to the limit to help us. With their attitude towards guest they will make it really far in the hotel business. They give you a comfy feeling in their cute B&B.
- The apartment was huge! Two spacious rooms and big kitchen! Very clean and nice flat! Unfortunately, we stayed just for one night! The staff is very helpful, very nice, they gave us all the information we need about the city surroundings and they answer to all our questions
Located in Tirano, 22 miles from Livigno, Alexander Rooms features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find ticket service at the property.St. Moritz is 25 miles from Alexander Rooms, and Bormio is 20 miles away. Orio Al Serio Airport is 44 miles from the property.
- Really quick response, huge bed and room, really clean
- The property was close to the train station which is a bonus with heavy bags, and was also accessible for the rest of the town. Mountain views very close by and very quiet in room with own courtyard.
- Very close to train and great for just a quick stay.
- Great convenient comfortable stay….would stay again.
The place was nice.
We wanted to catch the bernina express train and the room was very close to the station.
The price is very nice in comparison with other places in Tirano and the rooms are clean.
Even though the room was close to the station I didn’t hear trains during my stay so don’t worry about that, they won’t bother you.
Le stanze del Trenino Rosso
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le stanze del Trenino Rosso offers accommodations in Tirano, just 22 miles from Livigno.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the river or city. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge, ticket service, gift shop and shops at the property.This guesthouse has ski storage and free use of bicycles is available. The area is popular for skiing and biking. St. Moritz is 25 miles from Le stanze del Trenino Rosso, and Bormio is 20 miles away. Orio Al Serio Airport is 44 miles from the property.
- This is an ultramodern conversion of an apartment in the old walled city of Turano. There are 5 rooms and a share kitchen with everything including a coffee machine (but it is in Italy after all. The property is in fact in the 15th century wall itself
- Nice double room with bathroom. Delicious breakfast with local and fresh food. Great hosts, very kind and ready to assist you with all the adices you need. They make you feel like home. Great experience! Thanks
- Five star accomation with exceptional host. Best I have stayed in.Thoroghly recommend this property if visiting Tarino
- The friendly welcome, the beautiful views, the lovely rooms.
- Everything was perfect, from beginning till the end. And the apartment (especially without neighbours) and staff and the location. Very good value for money.
Bernina Express Rooms&Breakfast
One of our top picks in Tirano.Showcasing a terrace and ski storage, Bernina Express Rooms&Breakfast is located in Tirano in the region of Lombardia, just 22 miles from Livigno. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles and ski equipment. St. Moritz is 25 miles from Bernina Express Rooms&Breakfast, and Bormio is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 44 miles from Bernina Express Rooms&Breakfast.
- The restaurant serving breakfast was closed for renovations but we got a beautiful breakfast delivered to our room each morning
Balcony overlooked mountains.Raining but hotel supplied umbrellas.Breakfast was excellent; a choice between savoury and sweet but both substantial and excellent.
A few minute walk from both train stations.
Small town with a big heart.Agreat beginning to our train ride across the Alps.
- Very spacious lovely room (bedroom with separate huge ensuite bathroom) on top floor (elevator access until second last floor) with large corner balcony providing beautiful views. Less than 5 minutes walk from rail station. Good WiFi. Good breakfast. Affable host.
- Absolutely everything. This is a great little secret spot. We had a fully self contained suite at top of an 1880 building. Could see snow on peaks through skylight. Comfy bed, quiet. Bruno is a lovely host. Breakfast was beautiful & more than plenty!! Great little town to explore.❤️
Room was clean, furniture new.
Luminous room, nice view to the mountains.
Location in the middle of the town, very close to the railway station and major site attractions.
Rooms&Breakfast Tirano is 150 feet from Tirano Train Station, starting point of the Bernina Express panoramic train route. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.Each room features air conditioning, parquet floors, a flat-screen TV, and some have a balcony. The bathroom comes with a shower.A sweet and savoury buffet breakfast is offered daily. Guests can also enjoy both Italian and Valtellina cuisine, as well as a selection of fine local wines at adjoining restaurant.Rooms&Breakfast Tirano is 1.9 miles from the Swiss border. Standard train tickets for the Bernina Express route can be purchased for you, upon request. Horse carriage rides can be booked to visit the Val Roseg Valley.
- Everything from the fantastic location, warm and sincere greeting, the room was above expectations. Faultless. I heard others raving about their stay as they checked out also and they were on point!
- Bruno is an exceptional host and the breakfast was superb. We will return again.
- Amazing view, huge room, the best breakfast I’ve ever eaten at a hotel
This small hotel is extremely convenient to the Bernina express
The room and bed were a good size even though I booked for one person
Lovely bathroom and linens.
There was a little outside space to sit but it was raining so I didn’t use it but it would have been lovely to sit out and enjoy the street view.
I would definitely stay there again
- Friendly staff and really clean room, very good size and comfy
Ca de Sass
Ca de Sass is located 2,450 feet from the centre of Teglio, 11.2 miles from Sondrio. Free private parking is available on site.Every unit at this guest house comes with a private bathroom, located outside the room. Free WiFi is offered.You can engage in various activities in the area, such as skiing, hiking and horse riding. Ca de Sass is 32.9 miles from Bormio and 55.3 miles from Livigno. The Aprica ski area is a 30-minute drive away.
- well, nice to have a whole house to yourself. above all tho, i was v v v impressed by the bar 100 yards down the road – that really was good, super friendly and proper beer.
- The place is very clean and comfortable and the host was very kind and helpful. I fully recommend it. I felt like being at home!
- Stanza molto carina, spaziosa e pulita; possibilità di usare la cucina che sembrava anche ben fornita. Tuttavia noi non l’abbiamo usata. In ogni caso ci sono ottimi ristoranti nei pressi della struttura. Struttura in contesto tranquillo e silenzioso. Il cagnolino della proprietaria (che abbiamo “conosciuto” per pochi minuti) è adorabile 😀
Lo spazio a disposizione ,
La possibilità di usare la cucina!
- Stanza bella e spaziosa. Proprietari gentilissimi e disponibili. Consigliatissimo!
Top Guest Houses In Al Solivo Lombardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Al Solivo Lombardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Al Solivo Lombardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Al Solivo Lombardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!