10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Agerola Campania – Top Hotel Reviews
Agerola Campania is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Agerola Campania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Agerola Campania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Agerola Campania. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Agerola Campania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Agerola Campania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Agerola Campania:
Located in Agerola in the region of Campania, 22 miles from Naples, Palazzo Lauritano features a terrace and views of the sea.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shops at the property.Sorrento is 10 miles from Palazzo Lauritano, and Salerno is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 23 miles from Palazzo Lauritano.
Super friendly welcome from Imma, who could not have been more helpful.
We had an amazing room with ornate painted ceiling, lots of space and a comfy big bed.
We were travelling without a car so the location at San Lazzaro was ideal for visiting the Amalfi Coast. There is a direct bus from Naples to within a few hundred metres of the hotel. We used local buses and footpaths to get around – so avoiding all the hassles of driving on narrow, twisting roads – and parking. It took a bit of planning to work out bus times but it made for an interesting and relaxing stay.
Being in Agerola you are up in the hills, and away from the tourist hubbub of the waterfront towns – which must get a bit crazy in the summer. Restaurants and bars were also quite a lot cheaper.
- A place of amazing beauty and atmosphere with its long history. Very friendly staff (best regards to Thomasso), who stayed on line, while we were driving to Palazzo, and on arrival helped us to find such a lovely place for dinner. We had a great wish to stay a bit more. Hopefully we’ll see you soon.
- Historic building, rooms are not decorated to fit the latest design, instead authentic ceiling paintings and antic furniture. We found that quirkiness the attraction of the place. Good value for your money: large room, clean, quiet, with view on the mountains and with the sea in the far distance. Nice village in the mountains between Napels and Amalfi.
- The location is good and the rooms are very charming.
- The staff especially Concetta was extremely helpful and pleasant. Made it worthwhile.
- Super friendly welcome from Imma, who could not have been more helpful.
Valle degli Dei
One of our top picks in Agerola.Valle degli Dei is located in Agerola, just 21 miles from Naples. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Sorrento is 8 miles from Valle degli Dei, and Salerno is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 22 miles from Valle degli Dei.
Vincenzo has proved to be an excellent host. He guided us and treated us specially knowing we are coming from UK for the first time in the region.
By End of our stay he made us feel like part of his family. Having meal in his family own restaurant was a bonus. They delivered food which was high on standard.
Best host was the hotel owner Vincenzo during our 4 week trip in Italy. Perfect view, quiet place, nice room and big terrace with panoramic view.
And the fastest wi-fi speed we ever met in hotel in Italy.
Good and assorted breakfast.
And the best quality family restaurant hosted by Vincenzo’s family. Just ask him 🙂 if don’t want to drive after restaurant- pickup and drop-off in hotel is included in room price and all that for reasonable price. What can we want more?
Vincenzo is a wonderful guy and runs the place meticulously. The cleanliness of the room was spectacular, the view was great and Vincenzo’s care and support showed just how much he loves hosting, and how much he loves people. He even picked us up when it was raining like crazy, and gave us a lift back to the B&B.
It’s fairly close to Pathway Of The Gods, which was the reason we chose to stay here. Vincenzo helped us plan our track and gave us advice on the best way to arrive.
Go try his family’s pizzeria, it’s excellent!
- Vincenzo is super friendly and helpful, he makes the whole environment amazing. The rooms are ver tidy and wide. Besides the breakfast is very variate.
- We liked the view, the staff, the breakfast, the nice view, the balcony, the quiet location. We enjoyed a lot our time there and hope to come back soon. Vicenzo and his family are 5*’s and will treat you great.
- Vincenzo has proved to be an excellent host. He guided us and treated us specially knowing we are coming from UK for the first time in the region.
One of our top picks in Agerola.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Mamaral offers accommodations in Agerola. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental and car rental. Naples is 21 miles from Mamaral, and Sorrento is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 22 miles from Mamaral.
- hospitality is great and really appreciate, a family own business with very clean place. breakfast was excellent with fresh food and cakes that they make on their own. we got many tips on what to do and where to eat and the staff was always welcoming and helpful. it is important to note that from hotel path of the gods and many other trails are easily reachable by foot and the parking place is safe and very big
Amazing breakfast, stunning location and the hosts were absolutely wonderful!
They were so courteous and helped out with any and all of our questions. They truly went above and beyond to make our stay perfect.
The breakfast was scrumptious and everything was spotlessly clean. I’ll definitely stay again!
- Cleanliness, freshness of breakfast items, friendliness of owners, helpfulness
- Good value for money! Big rooms and nice and clean with a fabulous view. Lovely hosts who were attentative and make a pretty good breakfast.
- We loved staying at Mamaral. Laura was an amazing host who answered all our questions and helped us during our stay. The hotel looks very new and clean, large range for breakfast. Quiet rooms, short walk to town centre and start of path of the gods.
Located in Agerola, 21 miles from Naples, Relais Milò features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet.Sorrento is 9 miles from Relais Milò, and Salerno is 12 miles away. Capodichino Airport is 22 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Da Zia Adele
Da Zia Adele offers pet-friendly accommodations in Agerola.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Naples is 22 miles from Da Zia Adele, and Sorrento is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Auntie Adele was extremely hospitable and friendly. She also provided fresh fruits from her garden, wine, delicious homemade desert and… She gave useful tips for her village and some souvenir gifts. I can’t thank enough to her.
Fab getaway from Naples in a remote town. Apartment is fantastic with a modern kitchen. Good supermarket nearby.
Rustic Italian feel – you wont be dissappointed
- Nice view from the rooms. The host are really kind. The kitchen is well equipped.
- I had such a wonderful stay at Da Zia Adele. From the warm welcome I received to the cozy and clean room, everything was just perfect.
- The place was very quiet, clean…the lacation is beautiful… Hospitable and nice people
Affittacamere “Gilda INN Agerola”
Affittacamere “Gilda INN Agerola” offers accommodations in Agerola. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Naples is 20 miles from Affittacamere “Gilda INN Agerola”, and Sorrento is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 21 miles from the property.
If any one should be running a family hotel and restaurant it is Gilda and her family. Warm welcome, spotlessly clean room, tastefully decorated to a modern and high standard.
Great experience made excellent by the hospitality and warmth of Gilda and her family. Would recommend without hesitation, if you wish to stay close to the Amalfi coast and Pompei.
- The Warm Welcome and friendly staff ,Amazing place to stay, the location is great,the place is clean and value for money!!!
- Gilda is absolutely great, warmful, Take care of us. Her team as Well…thé bedroom Was more than we expect. …the restaurant is so good and price cheap …Gilda reserves surprises. So we cant tell you…Just go..So magical moments…thank you to everyone
- La stanza è bellissima, ben organizzata e pulita. Riceva molta luce naturale durante il giorno e si mantiene calda durante la notte. Le travi a vista del sottotetto sono stupende. C’è tutto il necessario per un soggiorno comodo e piacevole. Lo staff è gentile e accogliente. Il letto comodo, l’arredamento ben disposto. Struttura nuova e ben fatta. Lo consigliamo vivamente. Ci torneremmo senza pensarci su due volte.
- Ontbijt was heerlijk, verse cappuccino met lokale hemelse zoetigheden, zo uit de oven. De accommodatie was spiksplinternieuw, met gebruik van zeer degelijke en moderne materialen. Deze vakantie zijn we vier weken op pad geweest, in deze accommodatie was de beste wifi, zelfs na een flink onweer. Voor het eten hoef je niet ver weg: iedere avond gewoon bij Gilda, uitstekende maaltijden tegen zeer goede prijs. Maar echt het alleraller leukste aan deze accommodatie was dat de hele familie van Gilda ons behandelden alsof we de koning en koningin zelf waren, vol trots en enthousiasme!
- If any one should be running a family hotel and restaurant it is Gilda and her family. Warm welcome, spotlessly clean room, tastefully decorated to a modern and high standard.
Located in Agerola, 22 miles from Naples, Casale Paradiso features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Sorrento is 10 miles from Casale Paradiso, and Salerno is 11 miles from the property. Capodichino Airport is 23 miles away.
- Very nice view from the room. Nice owner and family. This village is a bit of paradise.
- Carmen and Anna are very friendly, and will help in any way possible. You feel like a local when you stay with their family. Carmen graciously drove us to the start of the very beautiful Path of the gods hike. Best to get to Casale by Siti bus if possible; stops in their town – taxi from Amalfi can be expensive. They’re on facebook.
- The staff was amazing, and the rooms were really nice. Everything very comfortable
- Nice place to stay with magnificent surroundings. Good place to stay if you enjoy hiking, as there are many trails around. Few of them even stars few meters from this place.
- The people that run the place are very friendly and kind. The house wine is delicious and highly recommended. The room had a really good shower, no adventures with water temperature, a stable and strong WiFi signal and an A/C that worked just fine. 10 minutes walk from this place you can observe and incredible panorama over the Amalfi Coast.
Il Principe Resort
Il Principe Resort offers accommodations in Agerola. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a computer are featured. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Naples is 21 miles from Il Principe Resort, and Sorrento is 9 miles away. Capodichino Airport is 22 miles from the property.
Nice small town, good location, if you don’t want to live in overcrowded Amalfi coast. The famous “Sentiero degli Dei” starts just 200-300 meters from hotel door. If you want to visit Vesuvius or Pompeii it is also 1 hour driving.
Just 100 meters from hotel is located restaurant Picchio Rosso – great food.
- Great clean rooms, close to main amalfi coast attractions, wonderful hosts
- We absolutely loved our stay at il Principe in Bomerano! We loved the location so much more than if we’d stayed in one of the better known towns in Almafai. The town was quaint, quiet and very friendly. We were literally 5 minutes from the start of the Path of God! We enjoyed it so much we did it twice in the evenings when there was no crowd! Had it all to ourselves. The bus stopped right outside our B&B so the access to Almafi Coast was perfect…and very exciting each bus ride was thrilling! The B&B was very modern and exceeded our expectations. Very personal and we will stay again I hope!
- Hotel is literally metres from the bus stop from Amalfi. It occupies one floor of a commercial building but is clearly signed and easy to find. The hotel seems brand new and ultra modern with the usual TV etc but they also provide an in room computer if you don’t have your own laptop/tablet. The bed has several massage settings with individual controls and the shower can also do various ‘hydro massages’ and looks like something out of Star Wars. Standard Italian ( sweet ) breakfast which you order the night before. The hotel and the village ( Bomerano ) are a world away from the tourist traps of Positano and Amalfi with normal priced restaurants, a very efficient tourist office and a good network of walking paths.
- The hotel has great view, the room was very clean and had all the necessary things. The reception staff was very friendly, even some language misunderstandings didn’t come as a problem. The breakfast deserves a special mention, we loved it! I would recommend this hotel to those who want a lazy, quiet vacation in the mountains or to those who want to walk the Path of Gods (like us).
- Nice small town, good location, if you don’t want to live in overcrowded Amalfi coast. The famous “Sentiero degli Dei” starts just 200-300 meters from hotel door. If you want to visit Vesuvius or Pompeii it is also 1 hour driving.
Located in Furore, 22 miles from Naples, Le Marelle features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. Sorrento is 9 miles from Le Marelle, and Salerno is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Beautiful stunning views. They upgraded us to a room with a private patio because it is the offseason and I believe we were the only guests.
Extremly nice staff. Perfect view, good breakfast.
Easy to park just outside of B&B.
Good prices of minibar.
- Amazing view on the Amalfi coast, a view to die for :). Hosts were great, friendly people, family business. The parking is on street in front of the property, pretty safe because is side street without traffic. Breakfast was great.
- The view on a sunny day is absolutely gorgeous. The bus stop is just a few steps from the property. The staff people were the best – they even gave us a lift to the start of the Paths of the Gods hike.
- The view from the hotel is superb, staff is amazing. Breakfast was a bonus
La Casa Del Melograno
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, La Casa Del Melograno is located in Furore in the region of Campania, just 22 miles from Naples.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Car rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Sorrento is 9 miles from La Casa Del Melograno, and Salerno is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Very nice place, amazing view! Clean rooms and nice decorations. Breakfast was very good! Homemade marmelade and lemon cake, would add a bit of vegetables with omelete. We really enjoyed our stay here.
Calm place away from the touristy crowd.
Umberto and Lucia were very friendly and useful. The view from the terrace is incredible both during the day and at night.
The basic breakfast is tasty, especially the croissant and homemade lemon marmalade.
Amazing views from the house
Wonderful private balcon
- Spectacular views, very Italian, nice friendly local staff, super clean
- Everything about the Casa del Melograno was wonderful. The setting, the views, the breakfasts and the hospitality provided by Umberto and Lucia were exceptional. Arrangements were readily made to drive us to and from the town centre where buses were taken to the rest of the Amalfi coast. A beautiful, scenic, quiet place to enjoy the morning and to retreat to at the end of a long day of exploring the Amalfi coast.
Top Guest Houses In Agerola Campania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Agerola Campania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Agerola Campania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Agerola Campania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!