10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Acquaseria Lombardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Acquaseria Lombardy is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Acquaseria Lombardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Acquaseria Lombardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Acquaseria Lombardy. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Acquaseria Lombardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Acquaseria Lombardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Acquaseria Lombardy:
One of our top picks in Varenna – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Villa Torretta offers accommodations in Varenna. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, lake or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bergamo is 29 miles from Villa Torretta, and Lugano is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 31 miles from Villa Torretta.
- We were made incredibly welcome by Laura. Villa Torretta was exquisitely presented and very clean. Location is perfect; right near the lake and ferries. Our hosts went out of their way to help us. Would definitely stay again.
- Personalised service, attention to comfort, convenience to local facilities and ferries
- Wonderful villa. Location can’t be beaten – walking distance to everything in Varenna that you might need. Great host and staff. Bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was your basic Italian breakfast, but with the best view. Can’t fault this place, and it was a wonderful base for us.
- Laura, the owner, welcomed us as if we were her personal guests visiting her in her home. Our room was exactly was promised and although the weather during our stay was wet and not conducive to exploring, we were able to enjoy our front-facing room with our private balcony and watch the ferry boats coming and going and people-watch during the day. We enjoyed our stay very much and wished that it could have been longer. Thank you Laura for your hospitality!
- Very nice room with balcony and superb view over the lake and into the distance and getting sunshine from the late morning for the rest of the day and watch the sunset. Nice large shower and spacious bathroom and the room spotlessly clean.
Villa Giuliana Guest House
One of our top picks in Menaggio – and a guest favorite.
Located in Menaggio in the region of Lombardia, 31 miles from Bergamo, Villa Giuliana Guest House features a barbecue and views of the garden. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Lugano is 14 miles from Villa Giuliana Guest House, and Como is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 33 miles from the property.
Great breakfast, beautifully appointed,
Amazing terrace. Convieniently located. I hope to return and will send
Friends and family.
- The best place! It was the second time I came here and I’m looking forward to come again one day:) The house is beautiful, the room very cozy, the hosts are great, the breakfast delicious! Thanks a lot!!!
- The Villa was lovely to stay in, we had access from our room to the very large terrace which was an added bonus. There was a lovely garden out the back to enjoy and the sitting room inside was decorated very well and nice and cosy. The breakfast was one of the best breakfasts we have ever had staying in any type of accommodation. Very varied and filling! The staff were so kind and helpful. Would love to stay here again.
Exceptional vacation ! Everything at Villa Giuliana is created to make you feel relaxed and to enjoy your vacation. The location in Menaggio is just perfect, behind the Grand Hotel Menaggio on the main street, about 100 m from the ferry stop and 3 minutes walk away from Menaggio old center. We used ferry everyday, so we appreciated a lot the location of Villa Giuliana. We visited Varenna, Belaggio, Villa Carlota, Villa Balbaniello and other gorgeous places on Lake Como and we got in all these places by ferry.
The cleanliness of Villa Giuliana is perfect, the beds are very comfortable and we have no words to describe how good the breakfast is. Roxana is so kind and always helped with everything we needed.
Room was really big and the decor is just gorgeous. Also the patio ( the terrace ) is so wonderfully designed.
We really enjoyed our stay at Villa Giuliana and we would return any time there. Thank you Roxana for everything. 🙂
- Villa Giuliana was like a dream! From the very short walk from the ferry terminal to the ease of communicating via text to the jaw-dropping moment when we walked into our gorgeous room with a balcony, we felt lucky each moment we spent there. Beautiful private garden, tea and cookies in the afternoon, antiques in each room, and a delicious breakfast–all for a great price!
- Great breakfast, beautifully appointed,
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Located in Menaggio, 31 miles from Bergamo, La Dependance features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.Lugano is 14 miles from La Dependance, and Como is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- Excellent location in a very pretty place. Menaggio is stunning with plenty to do and see. Book a boat as it is busy and the trips across the lake are to good too miss. Varenna is particularly nice. Great places to eat surround you and the hotel is at the centre of it all.
- We stayed in a quadruple room with our 11 and 13 year old children. They had bunk beds and loved them. I had asked for parking when making the reservation and was very happy I did. When I arrived they showed me a video of how to get to the garage, very cleaver. We were very happy with the location of the hotel and didn’t feel it was an inconvenience to go to the other building to check-in. Staff was very friendly.
- Parking was in a covered, gated garage, @ 12 Euro extra/per day but worth it.
- The location of the hotel is superb, very close to the lake and the boat pier in walking distance. There are great restaurant nearby and yes the gelato. The parking was easy and the staff was very helpful to explain us how to park. He let us park our car longer after check out for us to visit the beauty of Lake Como. The room was nice with the view.
The hotel doesn’t have its own reception. Guest have to check in in DuLac hotel nearby (which was not a problem for us). At check in we were offered to take a lake view room in duLac at the same price, so we took it. The room was very nice! Every window had such a wonderful view! Even in bathroom.
Staff was very cheerful.
Regolo House is located in Perledo, 29 miles from Bergamo and 16 miles from Lugano. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the lake or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Como is 17 miles from Regolo House, and Locarno is 26 miles from the property. Orio Al Serio Airport is 31 miles away.
The location is IN the mountain, I mean really on the top of a mountain. 🙂 The nice view is a plus. You can see a small part of the lake, as well as the lights, in the night.
Another great view over the lake is from the center of Perledo. The village has a small market and a bar, with pizza (as only food).
After you start to discover the paths, it will be easier to get in Varenna – in 15-20 minutes. Also, you can reach Vezio Castle in 20-30 minutes, on shortcuts.
The room was ok – with bathroom, a fridge, a coffee machine. The entire building it’s very noisy, but it wasn’t so disturbing to us.
Nice apartments. On the way to the top there are nice scenic views. Make sure you are ok with stepping up to follow the steep trail for about 15 minutes.
The alternative is a bus that comes up and down but it’s scheduled rarely. Taxi costs 10 euros one way.
- Great balcony with a fantastic view over the lake. Clean and nice apartment. Shop nearby for breakfast.
- We liked the accomodation very much. The room with the view on the lake is very nice. Caffee maker was a little plus to every breakfast. The owner was very kind, came for us to train station and gave us a brief tour around Varenna and Perledo with reccomendations of good restaurants and shops around the accomodation. The room corresponds with the pictures on the site. Overall it was great.
Old building but clean and spacious appartments with a great view when walking outside for 5 meter.
Friendly welcome by Marco with explenation on what to do as activities.
- The location is IN the mountain, I mean really on the top of a mountain. 🙂 The nice view is a plus. You can see a small part of the lake, as well as the lights, in the night.
Casa Contrada Bella
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Casa Contrada Bella offers accommodations in Varenna, just 29 miles from Bergamo.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Lugano is 16 miles from Casa Contrada Bella, and Como is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Fabulous pristine apartment in a great position with very friendly owner
- The apartment is spacious, modern, clean, and well appointed. The bathroom was lovely. Diana was a lovely host and took great care of us. She helped me book & print tickets for the Last Supper. It is very close to everything.
- The facility is very new. The owners invested a great deal of care in the furnishings and their quality. We found Diana, one of the owners just an amazing person to work with. She was helpful with arranging train tickets, identifying places to eat and visit, recommending things to do that involved no additional expense. The property was maintained in an immaculate condition. We invited Diana to dinner and she was willing to accept our invitation. Her B&B is now a must stop for us.
- A wonderful welcoming place to stay- beautifully furnished, and really well-located.
- Cleanest and biggest room we stayed at during our entire 3 weeks. Dianna (the owner) is excellent to deal with and very helpful. This place is spotless clean. Great bed and nice decor in room Very lovely place.
Featuring free WiFi, Ottocento offers accommodations in Varenna.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or lake. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Bergamo is 29 miles from Ottocento, and Lugano is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Great central location, close to the ferry and all restaurants. The room, although basic fit-out, was clean and comfortable. Breakfast at the restaurant next door was excellent value, and a big thank you to Rafaela who greeted us each morning with a smile and cheeky laughter and excellent tour suggestions, and Georgette.
- The apartment is large, comfortable and the view is unbeatable. The staff were lovely, friendly and helpful, even given us a packed breakfast for an early start on our last day. The breakfast was yum – omelettes or whatever else on the breakfast menu took your fancy. The convenience of the apartment with the breakfast/bar downstairs and in the heart of Varenna was fabulous.its expensive, but I think worth it.
- The associated patio restaurant was well located with a great view of Lake Como. The serving staff were very friendly and hard-working. We enjoyed the included breakfasts, served outside, but would have preferred being able to eat earlier than 9 am.
- Location to lake Como excellent and you could walk to most parts of the resort with ease, but some parts had really steep access with lots of steps.- distance to ferry and water taxi very near. Great choice of restaurants and bars and the staff very friendly and gave us tips on visits and which places to see. On arrival we had a lovely welcome drink and nibbles. Breakfast was delicious overlooking the fantastic views over the lake..
- The location was right by the lake but no view from room. Handy to ferry. 15 mins walk from train. Bar next door for breakfast included.
Fiò & Giò
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Fiò & Giò offers accommodations in Varenna.All rooms have a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a shared bathroom equipped with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bergamo is 29 miles from Fiò & Giò, and Lugano is 16 miles away. Orio Al Serio Airport is 31 miles from the property.
- The location was excellent – close to restaurants and ferry.
- This is a great location and has a beautiful terrace overlooking Lake Como! The host was very helpful and friendly.
- I liked the fact that Stefano was very helpful and extremely honest. He found a valuable gold ring that we had left behind and contacted me to ask about it. My friend hadn’t noticed that it was missing at that stage. Thanks again Stefano you are a gem 🙂
- Location in Varenaa was marvellous. The views from the rooftop terrace were amazing. I enjoyed the breakfast in the local cafe. Stefano was very welcoming and helpful.
Loved how cozy the room was
Stefano was great! He was very helpful and gave a lot of great suggestions
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Casa Pini offers accommodations in Griante Cadenabbia, just 30 miles from Bergamo.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Lugano is 14 miles from Casa Pini, and Como is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 32 miles from Casa Pini.
Friendly family and their lovely animals.
View from windows to mountains.
Quietness of village.
Location very pretty.
Light and airy accommodation.
- Machila is very friendly and thoughtful. The room is super clean and tidy. Recommend to everyone.
The location is very good for exploring the famous towns of Lake Como. It’s one ferry ride from Bellagio and Varenna and you can walk or use public transport to Menaggio, Lenno or even Como. On the other hand, the apartments are on a hill, so if you don’t come with a car, the climb up can be challenging.
The rooms are well thought out and clean and the host, Michela, is very friendly and helpful. You can find info in your room about all the activities that you can do in the area, about restaurants and ferry time schedules.
- It is a family type of accomofation. Wifi works great the code is found in a black book. Clean and modern.
- Very nice and quite place. People there were very friendly
- Friendly family and their lovely animals.
Apartments and Rooms Il Vicolo
One of our top picks in Bellagio.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Apartments and Rooms Il Vicolo is located in Bellagio, 28 miles from Bergamo and 14 miles from Lugano.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.Como is 14 miles from Apartments and Rooms Il Vicolo, and Locarno is 25 miles from the property. Orio Al Serio Airport is 30 miles away.
Modern interior throughout the apartment and breakfast dining rooms.
Our host Alissa was friendly and helped us by making a restaurant booking to Trattoria Baita Belvedere (which had awesome views of Bellagio and the lake)!
The hotel is in a quiet village which is about 20 minutes walk south of Bellagio. Parking is free and plentiful.
- The room was very clean and spacious. The breakfast was really good, there wasn’t a huge amount of choice but plenty for all tastes and everything was fresh! Proper coffee machine! The host were brilliant, really friendly and helpful.
- Quaint old world location, Cappuccino was excellent. Breakfast lady was wonderful.
- I really liked San Giovanni, a very quiet village close to Bellagio. The holiday apartment was nice and the terrace lovely. I recommend the little beach café/restaurant La Spaggia in Loppia di Bellagio, another very quiet part of the coast. Really nice, especially in the evening. I recommend Nene too, just outside the flat.
- Clean and nice rooms, excellent staff – perfect environment and service. Loved this place. I stayed with my fiance and will be staying there again next year with all of my family for the weeding as we loved it so much.
- Modern interior throughout the apartment and breakfast dining rooms.
B&B e Residence Abbazia di Piona
B&B e Residence Abbazia di Piona is located in Colico, just 19 miles from Lugano.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature views of the lake or city. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Como is 24 miles from B&B e Residence Abbazia di Piona, and Locarno is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- Friendly host, very stylish and comfortable bedroom.
- Very friendly welcome and service by the owner and his mother, who is in charge of the breakfast area. Nice BnB for a very affordable price. Parking opposite the accomodation. It’s a house with renovated rooms, still a bit old, but good enough for the price you pay; and then there is of course ‘the view’: beautiful vista of the lake from a sunny balcony (only rooms on top floor). Unaffordable and therefore an absolute plus to this BnB! Breakfast was very good, with enough variation between sweet and salty.
- The view of the lake is spectacular, great to have a balcony to enjoy the sunset. The owners are very friendly, accommodating and engage with their guests. Breakfast is a lovely spread with every coffee freshly prepared. Last not least, parking is conveniently opposite the guest house.
The property is overlooking Lake Como. It’s a five minute walk to a beautiful remote small white stone beach. The views are spectacular. And unrestricted. Breakfast is great, fresh fruit, salty and sweet items. Andrea, the owner, is a great host. Very helpful and courteous.
Rooms at the second floor are brand-new.
Just loved our stay.
- Tutto, chi gestisce la struttura, il posto, la vista dalla camera, la colazione, la disponibilità del personale. Posto tranquillo per riposare e per visitare il lago di Como e i borghi limitrofi.
Top Guest Houses In Acquaseria Lombardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Acquaseria Lombardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Acquaseria Lombardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Acquaseria Lombardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!