10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Abbey Dore Herefordshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Abbey Dore Herefordshire is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Abbey Dore Herefordshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Abbey Dore Herefordshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Abbey Dore Herefordshire. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Abbey Dore Herefordshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Abbey Dore Herefordshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Abbey Dore Herefordshire:
Brandon Lodge is located in Hereford, just 29 miles from Cheltenham. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Worcester is 24 miles from Brandon Lodge, and Gloucester is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 45 miles from Brandon Lodge.
- Friendly welcome, helpful staff, a very comfortable, clean room, good breakfast. Nicely situated just outside of the City centre
- Accessing the building was straight forward and we were upgraded to a garden room with a queen sized bed. The room was well equipped and very comfortable.
- Large room, comfy beds, excellent cooked breakfast, nice bar and lounge, friendly staff.
- Staff were very friendly and the breakfast was fab! Very pretty location.
- The choice of breakfast was excellent ! Porridge with local honey, eggs done to your specification a whole pot of tea, toast as well forgot to mention the orange juice to start
The Pandy Inn B&B
Featuring free WiFi, The Pandy Inn B&B offers accommodations in Dorstone. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom.Ludlow is 24 miles from The Pandy Inn B&B, and Hereford is 12 miles from the property. Cardiff Airport is 48 miles away.
- Excellent breakfast. Nice room, quiet and well furnished. Great welcome.
- The building is a beautiful wooden house, the rooms are spacious and the views lovely.A very tasty Breakfast is served in a lovely cosy (little wood burning stove) chalet. Outside there are sweet friendly chickens and ducks.
- The accommodation is light and airy, spotlessly clean & with lovely views of the surrounding countryside. Breakfast is taken in a fabulously-appointed pine cabin that adds to the overall charm.
- Everything was faultless. Breakfast and the view were particular highlights. Sublime B&B experience.
- Loved eating in the garden room that was a nice surprise, especially the wood burner that made it feel cosy
Bouvrie Guest House
One of our top picks in Hereford.Located in Hereford, 30 miles from Cheltenham, Bouvrie Guest House features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Worcester is 23 miles from Bouvrie Guest House, and Gloucester is 24 miles from the property. Bristol Airport is 46 miles away.
- Excellent facilities ,easy main town access 100 meters to main shopping area, lovely helpful staff and owners and highly recommended rooms very clean with good facilities
the hosts are very friendly and welcoming. They were happy that we left the car until we were ready to leave and gave us good recommendations for where to go in the city.
Everything was very clean and tidy, the wifi worked and we were pleased with the location close to the centre of the city.
There is a microwave and fridge in the room, together with crockery and cutlery so you can do your own catering
- Erica and Mark who own the place are really nice. Wi-Fi is good.
- Clean room. Clean bathroom. Quiet. Friendly couple running the place. Spacious room. Comfortable bed.
- Clean and comfy rooms, staff very friendly, helpful and polite. TV a good size and Wi-Fi good
Holly Tree Guest House
One of our best sellers in Hereford! Holly Tree Guest House is located in Hereford, 30 miles from Cheltenham and 23 miles from Worcester.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.Gloucester is 24 miles from Holly Tree Guest House, and Ludlow is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 46 miles from the property.
Really good breakfast.
Sensible, unfussy, very good value, excellent location.
- Clean and comfortable, team very welcoming and friendly.
- The breakfast was excellent, vegetarian sausages were especially tasty. Very friendly staff and excellent service
- Bed comfortable and room very clean and tidy. Hotel clean and tidy. Eating area clean and tidy. Breakfast very good.
- Felt very homely and as a lone female traveler felt very safe
- Really good breakfast.
Rowan Tree Guest House
Rowan Tree Guest House is located in Hereford, just 30 miles from Cheltenham.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the garden or city. The rooms have a private bathroom.Worcester is 23 miles from Rowan Tree Guest House, and Gloucester is 24 miles away. Bristol Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- Very spacious room. Included a double and a single bed. also a fridge, microwave, small dining table, crockery and glasses. Would especially suit someone working away who wanted to cater for themselves. We were only staying one night to go to a funeral in Hereford the next day. We walked two minutes down the road and ate at an excellent Indian restaurant.
- Excellent, modern and clean room with more than adequate facilities
- The staff were very helpful and accommodating. The hotel was in the perfect location and it was a very high quality experience. Thank you
- Small kitchen was very useful. Room was spotlessly clean.
- Very very clean, nice size room, comfortable armchairs, comfortable beds, table and chairs to eat at, kitchen facilities in room, nice shower, quality homely feel.
Charades Guest House
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Charades Guest House is located in Hereford. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Cheltenham is 29 miles from Charades Guest House, and Worcester is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 47 miles from Charades Guest House.
- Very comfortable room overlooking the garden. Ideal, quiet position, away for the centre, but only 10 minutes walk to the Cathedral. Friendly and helpful owners – i couldn’t recommend it more.
- The breakfast was excellent. The location was perfect. It was straightforward to check in and we were able to check in early which was great.
- Great place to stay and a breakfast as good as a 5star hotel.
- Could not fault a thing. Lovely room which was immaculately clean. Very friendly and helpful owners. Superb breakfast. Highly recommend. 10/10
Spotlessly clean, lovely surroundings.
Very well presented – obviously a great deal of time and effort has been put in.
Kidwells House is located in Hereford, just 30 miles from Cheltenham. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.Worcester is 23 miles from Kidwells House, and Gloucester is 24 miles from the property. Bristol Airport is 47 miles away.
- We were visiting our hometown and were delighted to find this guesthouse. All the rooms either had a private courtyard with access to the lovely garden or a balcony with tables and chairs. It would be lovely to bring in food and wine for an evening without going to expensive restaurants. We had a courtyard room which was beautiful. The hot breakfast buffet was plentiful and well cooked. Good base for a few days, easy walking distance to Hereford Cathedral and town center. Would definitely stay again
Property well maintained in the old part of Town
Will stay again next year when visiting Hereford Rugby Ground and Cathedral
Friendly service. Great service
Will be returning in June
- Very helpful, welcoming, gracious staff, who were able to give maps and ideas about sightseeing around Hereford. Good spread for breakfast – set out as a buffet so you didn’t have to wait. Wifi fast and reliable.
- A great place to stay, very down to earth, comfy, generous sized bedroom, hot water worked perfectly, good breakfast.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Somerville House is located in Hereford in the region of Herefordshire, just 29 miles from Cheltenham. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Worcester is 22 miles from Somerville House, and Gloucester is 23 miles from the property. Bristol Airport is 47 miles away.
- Location was good, and the staff very friendly. Breakfast was freshly coked from local produce, excellent service.
- We had a fantastic stay at Somerville House. The owners who have recently taken over were very friendly and accommodating. The room was very comfortable and the mini bar was fantastic with local cider and apple juice from Hereford. The biggest highlight was definitely the breakfast! Lots of choice and lovely local organic produce.
- Fabulous comfy bed, great staff, superb breakfast with fresh fruits and local juices
- The breakfast was excellent so tasty and fresh and there where excellent views of the cathedral
WOW lovely place to stay and lovely owners. Breakfast was the best i have ever had.
Do not hesitate to stay here you will love it.
Deri-Down Guest House
Featuring free WiFi, Deri-Down Guest House offers accommodations in Abergavenny, just 25 miles from Cardiff. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Newport is 17 miles from Deri-Down Guest House, and Hereford is 20 miles away. Bristol Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- Lovely large room (#1 on first floor) with a palatial ensuite. Hosts very friendly and anxious to meet all our needs. Hot breakfast (not included) was quite good.
- Well appointed room. Fabulous double shower. Great cooked breakfast. Excellent all round.
- The room was lovely and clean. The owners were great and give locals tips of where to eat and drink.
We could find a booklet in our room, which suggested a range of places to explore or activities to engage with, which was very helpful.
The landlord was very helpful, always cheerful, accomodating and welcoming.
- Everything was brilliant. Great staff and tasty breakfast.
Munstone House Guest House
Featuring free WiFi, Munstone House Guest House offers accommodations in Hereford, just 30 miles from Cheltenham. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.Worcester is 22 miles from Munstone Guest House, and Gloucester is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- Was great place and the owner was she was great and everything was great
- It was a beautiful hotel in a beautiful location, the owner could not have been more helpful
- The room was clean and huge and the spa bath was a lovely touch, the staff were very friendly and the buffet breakfast was beautiful aswell as the building and its surroundings.
- Nice and comfortable room, excellent host and nice tasty breakfast
- Room was Amazing and the four poster bed was so comfy, breakfast I could not fault, very pleased.
Top Guest Houses In Abbey Dore Herefordshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Abbey Dore Herefordshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Abbey Dore Herefordshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Abbey Dore Herefordshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!