10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Zwijndrecht Antwerpen Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Zwijndrecht Antwerpen Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Zwijndrecht Antwerpen Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zwijndrecht Antwerpen Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zwijndrecht Antwerpen Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Zwijndrecht Antwerpen Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Zwijndrecht Antwerpen Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Zwijndrecht Antwerpen Province:
De Blauwe Hoeve
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, De Blauwe Hoeve offers accommodations in Zwijndrecht, just 26 miles from Brussels. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Antwerp is 3.5 miles from De Blauwe Hoeve, and Ghent is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- La chambre est particulièrement grande avec une salle bain exceptionnelle. L’environnement calme est propice au repos. L’aménagement général des lieux assez esthétique et la possibilité de parking sont également très appréciables.
- Kamers waren erg goed, prima bed, ontbijt uitgebreid en prima
- Zeer kindvriendelijk en gastvrije mensen, flexibel om laat in te checken, zeker voor herhaling vatbaar!
- Rustige ligging langs het fietsknooppuntennetwerk. Prima moderne kamer met ruime badkamer. Goed eten in de bistro.
- Rustige ligging met een kinderboerderij ter plaatse, zeer rustgevend
B&B Euverbraeke offers accommodations in Beveren. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Brussels is 27 miles from B&B Euverbraeke, and Antwerp is 6 miles from the property. Deurne Airport is 8 miles away.
- Hostess very helpful, spoke perfect English. Quiet location.
In a situation of emergency, late night,
they immediately got it and have been very supportive.
Gorgeous rooms, stilish and top cleanliness.
Breakfast is a plus and they are happy to personalise it if not too busy.
- Friendly atmosphere. Nothing seemed too much. Comfortable bed and good sized room. Quiet location and just 10 minutes from my work.
- Very friendly and helpful. Excellent continental breakfast with fresh food and very good coffee.
- Super friendly hosts / staff and comfy and clean room. Huge bed with good quality beddings and a very large bathroom with everything we needed.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Ceder10 offers accommodations in Kruibeke, just 23 miles from Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Antwerp is 5 miles from B&B Ceder10, and Ghent is 27 miles away. Deurne Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- My 3rd time staying there and it is a no brainer in the area. I really like the hotel and the food of the restaurant is awesome. Extremely cozy.
- Amazing building with incredible architecture. Hosts very friendly and welcoming. Would definitely stay again, great value for money. Lovely toiletries too. Dinner in the adjoining restaurant was fantastic.
- The place is unique. It is beautiful and big. Restaurant where you have breakfast is amazing. You even see the family, it felt so comfortable! Would repeat for sure.
- modern interior, high quality. Nice breakfast with many fresh fruits. Very good restaurant.
The owners are very welcoming, warm and approachable people, we had great conversation. The B&B is very modern and exactly what we like, yet has a warm character and personal touch to it. Breaktfast was great, very good products and all fresh.
We stayed at the top floor room, which has a loft feel to it. Large walk-in rain shower, and Rituals hair and bodycare products. Windows on two sides of the room creates a very bright room, but can all be closed off with blinds. Nespresso machine with complimentary capsules and water is present in the room too. Flatscreen tv, clothhangers, table with chairs and two arm chairs – really all you need! We spent the night here after our civil wedding, and had a wonderful experience!
B&B Sablon Antwerp
B&B Sablon Antwerp is located in Antwerp, 1,000 feet from Fry Museum and 1,650 feet from Nationale Street. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.Bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.Arenberg theater is 0.6 miles from B&B Sablon Antwerp, and World’s Diamond Trading Center is one mile away. Deurne Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- Bathroom is really big and location is pretty convenient. Hospitality was very good.
- This property was in a great location. Breakfast was lovely and nice that we could eat at a time to suit us, not really early. Bed was comfortable and room nicely decorated. Fan in room worked well. The bathroom was very big, just a shame it wasn’t ensuite.
- What a superb B&B to find in the very heart of the historic centre. Just minutes walk to the grote markt and other historic sites. The rooms are large and extremely clean. The breakfast was amazing. Gia Was a warm host. Can not recommend this B&B more highly. A definite 10/10.
Comfortable bed and a good nights sleep overall. The location just a few minutes walk to the Grote Markt is perfect, and it’s also just quiet enough to sleep at night, being on a little street without too many passing noisy folk. The bathroom is across a little hall, stairs up to the room are quite narrow, but fine unless you have a mobility issue. The lady who runs the business will do anything for you, and her Mum too. I can imagine that the property has a lot of return business for this reason, and we would certainly stay again.
The breakfast is exactly as you see in the photos. Absolutely fantastic!
B and B Sablon is in the historic part of Antwerp- perfect for sight-seeing, lounging in a bar, or walking around taking in the parks, architecture, museums and very convenient for the river Scheldt and Saint Anna tunnel.
Gia, the owner, is a wonderful hostess- she greets you like old friends. Room was the perfect size and very comfy bed- with a separate very large shower room.
Breakfast was marvellous- all ready and waiting- there was so much we didn’t need to eat anything for the rest of the day!!
Will gladly return the next time we visit Antwerp!!!
One of our best sellers in Antwerp! Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, B&B Koto is located in Antwerp, just 0.6 miles from Nationale Street. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Arenberg theater is 0.7 miles from B&B Koto, and Fry Museum is 0.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 2.5 miles from B&B Koto.
We had such a great stay at KOTO, the place is awesome, the host is super energetic and helpful.
Our room has a Chinese theme and was great fun. The breakfast is delivered to the room, how nice is that!!
- Warm welcome, great availability and advice from the host. I had a wonderful stay at B&B Koto. Definitely a very good address. Thank you!
Everything, it was great, Hospitality with a capital H !
Don’t look further, book here if you want a pleasant stay in Antwerp, this is the place to go. Staying every week in a hotel, you could say I have some experience…
1. Excellent welcome and service – owner insisted on bringing us with her car into town instead of us taking a taxi / breakfast served in room.
2. Very nice interior of very large rooms themed around the continents.
3. Very close (walking distance for some) to historic center.
- From the rooms to the breakfast. The location, the energetic host and the facilites. Great experience
- We had such a great stay at KOTO, the place is awesome, the host is super energetic and helpful.
B&B Urban Dreams
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Urban Dreams offers accommodations in Antwerp, just 1,650 feet from Fry Museum.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Nationale Street is 0.6 miles from B&B Urban Dreams, and Arenberg theater is 0.7 miles away. Deurne Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
excellent stay close to the river, the city centre and the harbour
my dog was well received too, only 10 our/night extra
- Central location with a unique decor, great breakfast and comfy bed.
- In the entrance of the hotel, there is the facility that you can make your own coffee and tea. The atmosphere of the entrance is cosy, in which there are the decorative objects of the 60s. The room is clean. It takes 15 minutes on foot to go to the university.
Quirky and full of character.
Great location on a quiet square close to the centre.
Comfortable room. Good breakfast with unlimited access to a coffee machine during the day
- A very comfortable, quiet area even though it is very close to the old city. After visiting Antwerp on a frequent basis for the past 20 years, B&B Urban Dreams has become my favourite destination.
- excellent stay close to the river, the city centre and the harbour
Antwerp Museum Suites
Antwerp Museum Suites is located in the Antwerp Center neighborhood in Antwerp, 0.4 miles from Nationale Street and 0.7 miles from Arenberg theater.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Fry Museum is 0.7 miles from Antwerp Museum Suites, and World’s Diamond Trading Center is 1.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
Good location close to restaurants and bars.
Room in the back so no disturbance of the works that take place at the museum
Very confortable and very flexible staff : we arrived way past the check in time and someone welcomed us with a smile.
Very well located and very easy to park : in the streets just in front and we paid less than 4e for the day.
- Room was very clean. Host was very kind. Parking on the street no issue, a full day costs only 3.80 EUR. Location is great situated near lots of restaurants and shops.
The accommodation was very modern, clean and comfortable with the added bonus of a small terrace area.
Inna welcomed us with a smile even though it was raining and late at night !
We would recommend this property ?
- Nice building, conveniently situated and well converted into comfortable accommodation. We had a suite at the rear with a rooftop terrace which was nice to sit on at the end of the day: though the views were simply of the back of other houses, it was good to have an outside space. Modern decor and fixtures. We were given helpful information on the most interesting route into the town centre- perhaps 15 minutes’ away but there were lots of cafes and restaurants nearby, so it wasn’t necessary to venture far for food. Garage parking a bonus.
- Good location close to restaurants and bars.
B&B Kava is located in the Wilrijk neighborhood in Antwerp, 2.2 miles from Nationale Street and 2.3 miles from Arenberg theater.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find room service at the property.World’s Diamond Trading Center is 2.4 miles from B&B Kava, and Fry Museum is 2.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 2.5 miles from B&B Kava.
- You feel like at home, perfect bed, great breakfast, wifi and super location, free parking on site.
- The whole atmosphere, decor, family feel… all was really unexpected but excellent… will certainly use it again.
- One of the nicest places we have stayed, massive room, amazing decor, balcony, double shower, so many lights in the room, didn’t want to leave. An amazing Asian restaurant on the corner, Lucy Chang, best we have ever had.
- Lovely people run this B&B. Delicious continental style breakfast. Room was large, very clean and extremely comfortable. Excellent restaurant/bar just a few metres left of the door
Staff/owners could not be more helpful.
Large rooms, clean and comfortable.
Bed & Breakfast Exterlaer
Bed & Breakfast Exterlaer is located in Antwerp, 2.1 miles from Antwerp Central Station and 2.3 miles from Sportpaleis Antwerpen.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. World’s Diamond Trading Center is 2.1 miles from Bed & Breakfast Exterlaer, and Church of Sacred Heart is 2.2 miles away. Deurne Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
- very friendly hosts, very tidy and clean rooms with a nice atmosphere. Good restaurant very close for a late night snack after arrival.
- Welcoming, friendly owners who treated us like guests in their home. Private terrace. Breakfast in the garden. Lovely restaurant and park just around the corner. Near the tram stop. The most relaxing city break we’ve ever had.
Amazing hosts Daniel and Linda
Perfect breakfast outdoors
Stylish room and bathroom
We enjoyed every minute of our staying!
- The B&B is well located, outside the center but easily connect by tram to the old town. The staff is very gentle and friendly and if you arrive by car you can park in the street right in front of the hotel
- the hotel is very cozy and artsy. Love it a lot 🙂 Also I really like the hosts. If I travel to Antwerp again, I will definitely choose this B&B.
B&B Lucy in the Sky
Located in Antwerp, 0.9 miles from Antwerp Central Station, B&B Lucy in the Sky features a terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Sportpaleis Antwerpen is 1.8 miles from B&B Lucy in the Sky, and Fry Museum is 1,650 feet away. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Really lovely host and location. Everything really clean. Breakfast at nearby cafe convenient and tasty. All the personal recommendations given were superb. We really enjoyed our stay.
- Meike was a great host and imparted some excellent local knowledge. The room and facilities were stunning and the location perfect – a great base for exploring Antwerp. Would very happily stay again.
- Cozy room. There are a lot art things in the room. Comfortable terasa. Really friendly owner;) It is near old city. Good choice for Antwerpen! Thank you for your hospitality!
- The location, the cleanliness, the amenities, and the host!!!
- Very good located, very nice and well equiped room with terrace, a lovely and helpful host. Perfect for a stay in Antwerp!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Zwijndrecht Antwerpen Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Zwijndrecht Antwerpen Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Zwijndrecht Antwerpen Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Zwijndrecht Antwerpen Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!