10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Zouafques Nord-Pas-de-Calais – Top Hotel Reviews
Zouafques Nord-Pas-de-Calais is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Zouafques Nord-Pas-de-Calais. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zouafques Nord-Pas-de-Calais. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zouafques Nord-Pas-de-Calais. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Zouafques Nord-Pas-de-Calais right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Zouafques Nord-Pas-de-Calais with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Zouafques Nord-pas-de-calais:
Bed and Breakfast
La Ferme de Wolphus Gîtes
Located in Zouafques in the Nord-Pas-de-Calais region, La Ferme de Wolphus Gîtes has accommodations with free WiFi.All units comprise a seating area, a dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen with various cooking facilities, including a microwave, a fridge and a toaster.The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 71 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- The location was easy to find and the accommodation was lovely. My 9 year old daughter absolutely loved her little bedroom. The owners went out of their way to make us feel welcomed.
- The farm is very cosy and quiet. The ground is large too. Very family-friendly. The hosts are very kind, friendly and helpful. I recommend this place for anyone thinking of going for a relaxing family trip.
- The warm welcome at the farm and the excellent breakfast.
- The host were very welcoming and helpful and could not fault them or the area where it was situated. Because the Loft room was not suitable for us they did not hesitate to move us to another accommodation.
- The lovely peace and quiet and beautiful surroundings. We were made to feel welcome will return.
Bed and Breakfast
La Ferme de Wolphus
Set in the heart of the countryside, La Ferme de Wolphus is a B&B located in Ardres. With free Wi-Fi access, it also provides a private garden, a shared kitchen and free parking.With a garden view, all of the guest rooms include a private bathroom with free toiletries. Extras include a desk and outdoor furniture.At La Ferme de Wolphus you can enjoy breakfast every morning.Here you can go hiking, fishing or play table tennis. Lesquin Airport is 50 mi away.
- They hosts were a very pleasant couple who made us feel very much at home. Offered to make reservations for us as we arrived fairly late and drive us into the village (and pick us up!) so that we could relax with a bottle of wine. Top people, top place to stay. Very happy.
- Wonderful friendly hosts who made a perfect end to our french holiday, thank you.
- The friendly welcome, with a cup of tea made for us, and juice supplied for my grandchildren. The wide open playing area with swings and climbing apparatus helped the children have a really enjoyable time.
- Great location for Calais, just off the A26.The proprietors were very welcoming and helpful.
- Lovely, kind, friendly hosts and a great place to stay with play area for children.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Manoir de Bonningues les Ardres
Le Manoir de Bonningues les Ardres is located in Bonningues-lès-Ardres, 27 mi from Le Touquet-Paris-Plage.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find bath robes, free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property. Homemade meals are available upon request.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. Calais is 13 mi from Le Manoir de Bonningues les Ardres, while Boulogne-sur-Mer is 18 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 50 mi from Le Manoir de Bonningues les Ardres.
- A wonderful period manor in a small village in close proximity to Calais.
- The location in a quiet area was great. It was only 30 minutes to the EuroTunnel terminal. The room was large and comfortable beds. We had to leave early fo the train at Calais so did not have breakfast.
- Beautiful house and very comfortable room. Nice breakfast and the owner was very helpful. Would highly recommend a stay here.
- Very warm welcome. Lovely gardens and setting. Aperitifs served in the garden. Meal cooked and served by our hosts. Excellent food and wine.
Beautiful rooms and very spacious. The bathroom was modern, clean and just a pleasure to use.
The owners/hosts were very helpful and accommodating.
Bed and Breakfast
La Bonne Auberge
One of our best sellers in Ardres! Offering a restaurant and a bar, La Bonne Auberge is located in Ardres. You can relax in the planted garden or on the terrace. Free WiFi access is available.The attic room features a flat-screen TV, a desk and a private bathroom with a shower. Breakfast is served each morning in the dining room. The property’s restaurant offers traditional dishes from the region for lunch and dinner.The property offers free private parking and it is 1,650 feet from the Lac d’Ardres, where you can fish and go for walks. Calais is 9.3 mi away.
- The food and service in the restaurant was great the restaurant and bar had a cosy traditional feel to it.
- Excellent ambiance for evening meal, and food was good, what I hoped for and expected
- Our 3rd or 4th visit, consistently good, especially the cuisine and hospitality.
- We booked for the restaurant and location. Evening meal exceeded our expectations. An authentic French auberge, staff were very friendly and accommodating. Great value for money will definitely book again.
- Food was excellent, especially the evening meal. The breakfast was basic but ample for us. The parking was ample. The rooms were small and dated but fine for the price. there is no AC in the rooms so if its hot, the rooms are quite warm with only one window, so no chance of a through draft.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Clos Boutenelle
Le Clos Boutenelle has garden views, free WiFi and free private parking, located in Éperlecques.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 54 miles from Le Clos Boutenelle.
- Only stayed one night but made to feel very welcome. Lovely old house, very French (who would have thought!) With great bathroom. Breakfast was also very well laid on.
- Lovely B&B . Stayed here on way back from holiday in Loire . House lovely with beautiful garden for dog to explore. Excellent croissants, bread and jams for breakfast . Great place to stop very comfortable peaceful and tranquil.
A very pleasant and comfortable stay at a lovely old building filled with charm.
– very clean
– great location for quiet, countryside and close to Calais for Channel crossings.
– friendly staff
– yummy breakfast
- Everything was excellent.shower, bed, breakfast, the kind of dining-room we were in and the decoration.
- As usual the host was there to greet us. We had the same bedroom. The bed was very comfortable and much needed after a long day travelling. It is close to St Omer with numerous restaurants and half an hour from the port. Breakfast was fresh and plentiful and served at a time to suit us. Excellent place to stop.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’hôtes B&B Cote d’Opale La Fermette du Lac
Offering B&B accommodations, Chambres d’hôtes B&B Cote d’Opale La Fermette du Lac is located in Ardres in the Nord-Pas-de-Calais Region, a 30-minute drive to the Deux Caps and 28 mi from Boulogne sur Mer and Nausicaa National Sea Center.Set in a farmhouse that dates back to 1820, each room has its own private entrance and a private bathroom. Guests staying for 3 nights or more will have access to a separate dining room with an equipped kitchenette during their stay.Extra features at Chambres d’hôtes B&B Cote d’Opale La Fermette du Lac include a barbecue, children’s playground and a pétanque court. Water activities are also organized on the lake.Several restaurants and supermakets can be found within walking distance.
- Well appointed with excellent access to Calais/ Tunnel and the French motorway system.
- The host was outstanding, he made sure we were good at all times and his breakfast was spectacular. The location close to the tunnel was perfect for our traveling plans and everything went smoothly. We will definitely recommend this to others.
- Lovely host and hostess made us feel very welcome. The location was ideal for the Eurotunnel with restaurants within walking distance for our evening meal. Lovely peaceful setting with views across fields and the lake.
- Nicolas was very welcoming, helpful and friendly. The room was warm and comfortable, in a converted farm steading. Very peaceful with no traffic noise, yet conveniently close to the autoroute and Calais – ideal for an overnight stay prior to our return ferry to UK. Great breakfast and excellent value. We will definitely stay again!
- Nicolas was a fantastic host who really looked after us. He was very friendly and would gladly recommended his B&B to others
Bed and Breakfast
B&B au petit tambour d’Autingues
Offering garden views, B&B au petit tambour d’Autingues in Autingues has accommodations, a shared lounge, a garden and a terrace. Both WiFi and private parking are accessible at the bed and breakfast free of charge.Some units have a seating area and/or a balcony.A continental breakfast is available each morning at B&B au petit tambour d’Autingues.Guests at the accommodation are welcome to enjoy ping pong on site, or hiking in the surrounding areas.The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 74 miles from B&B au petit tambour d’Autingues.
- Lovely 18th century venue, respectfully restored. Very kind host. We had a trailer with us to transport our tandem. We could easily park it on the domain next to the car and even leave car + trailer for the day of check-out till the evening so that we could cycle in the area for another day before driving home.
- There was access to a fridge on an exceptionally hot day. Three minute drive to shops and town centre for restaurants.
- lovely and tidy rooms, nice people, fine breakfast with different self-made marmelades, GREAT surrounding (a little castle, colored and refurbished barn houses, horses, lovely flowers and gardens)! we definitely want to come back!!
- The homemade breakfast and the gorgeous grounds we’re perfect for us.
- The hosts were extremely friendly, helpful and pleasant to talk to. They are very family-friendly, making a real effort to ensure we and our babies were able to access the accommodation promptly in cold, wet winter weather. Our room was charmingly decorated, spotless, cosy and characterful, with a comfortable bed and ample space (2 rooms plus bathroom). The bathroom fittings were modern (good shower) and there were great baby-friendly touches such as a baby bath and changing pad/mat. Lovely homemade jams for breakfast. It was only a short drive from Calais and the motorway, making it a good overnight stop en route from the UK through Europe. We would definitely stay there again.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres Du Marais
Located in Tilques in the Nord-Pas-de-Calais region, Chambres Du Marais provides accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking.Each unit features a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, a seating area with a sofa, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries. A fridge and electric tea pot are also featured.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.Chambres du marais has a terrace.After a day of hiking or cycling, guests can relax in the garden or in the shared lounge area.The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 51 miles from the accommodation.
- Very nice farm house in rural area, well looked after yard. We travelled with 2 children and family room was just perfect in size, decor and very clean. Nice breakfast at big/long family table in dining room. Excellent stop-over for our family on trip to south. Free parking just next to the house.
- The room was beautifully decorated & extremely clean. The family, little grandson 🤗pet dog, all so adorable, polite & well mannered. Could move in quite easily. X
The moment we walked in the door we felt like we were visiting family. The owners go out of their way to make you feel at home, the entrance isn’t like a hotel, it’s more like a family room, multifunctional. The outside is comfortable, spacious, with ample decking, grasses area, a beautiful pool, chickens, play area ! Wow. We stayed in the family room. Amazing !! A small but beautiful living area, a good sized shower room. Upstairs to the bedrooms, so comfy !! Beautifully presented.
Breakfast !!! I won’t spoil it, but trust me, it was beautiful, you will want for nothing. Wow !! Actually see the photo below !! Sorry 😂
I didn’t catch the owners name but I just want to say a huge thank you, you are AMAZING hosts, we’ve stayed in some hotels, cottages, we will be back.
- Pleasant location, friendly staff and comfortable accommodation. Clean and well appointed rooms. Great breakfast and lovely atmosphere.
- Very nice traditional French ‘petit dejeuner’ and fantastic place and people altogether 🙂 Big thank you!
Bed and Breakfast
La Cense Hebron
Located in Ardres in the Nord-Pas-de-Calais region, La Cense Hebron provides accommodations with free private parking.All units feature a cable flat-screen TV, a private bathroom with shower and a fully equipped kitchenette with a microwave. A fridge and stovetop are also provided, as well as an electric tea pot.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.La Cense Hebron has a terrace.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy hiking and cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 70 miles from La Cense Hebron.
- We had a lovely 1-night- stopover at the end of our holiday. We particularly liked the peaceful location and the friendly staff. We’ll book again in the future.
- Loved the decor, the apartment was spacious with comfortable, clean beds. The bathroom and kitchen facilities were brilliant with everything you needed. I loved the oldness of the building mixed with the newness of the apartment. Thank you.
- Clean spacious room with nice garden view and cooking facilities. Friendly host and very convenient location for ferry port. Attractive lake within a few kms for an evening walk.
Wonderful spot, safe for the kids and with character! Highly recommended for a stop over or more!
Nice breakfast end very usufeul basic kitchen.
- Great hosts. Very pleasant and helpful. Great breakfast local and fresh food. Excellent location for Coquelles / Calais. We will defintely visit again.
Bed and Breakfast
Chateau de la Garenne
Chateau de la Garenne is located in Guînes and features free parking, a big garden and a children’s playground. This B&B offers free WiFi in all of its guest rooms.Guest rooms have an electric kettle, a private bathroom, and a view of the garden. Extras include outdoor furniture.Breakfast can be enjoyed every day in the communal dining room.Other facilities offered include a shared lounge and a terrace. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking.
- This B&B Chateau is run by the owner who is a charming and very helpful host. English is pretty good which helps UK travelers who take advantage of the close (15 minutes) drive to the EuroTunnel, like we did. Very quiet location. The Owners recommendation for a meal at dinner in Ardres (10 minutes) was perfect at the Auberge du Lac. The building is a Chateau with all the high ceilings, large windows, park-like grounds and history of a Chateau. Fun to stay in these buildings – the bedrooms are large. At Garenne the bathrooms are typically French – clean, modern and everything works really well.
We were allocated the large room with the 4 poster bed on the 1st floor overlooking the garden of mature trees at the back.
Bed was very comfy and the room had an additional single bed too.
Large kettle and tea making kit but no milk of course.
Parking in the grounds. WiFi worked fine although we didn’t do any streaming of films etc.
Nothing in the immediate area but ideal for an overnight being only 20 minutes from ferry or tunnel.
Breakfast was a normal French affair and our hostess, who speaks good English, was lovely.
Being in unlit countryside, a nightlight might be handy for trips to the toilet in the night.
- This hotel is beautiful inside and out. It is set in lovely grounds with a donkey to look at! Our room was huge with a comfortable four poster bed and the modern bathroom was enormous with a super shower. Breakfast was delicious with fresh juice and homemade jams. The owner was lovely and friendly and we will definitely stay here again.
- An absolute gem combining great accommodation, great food, good location and warm hospitality.
- Very thoughtful hostess who looked after us well and waited up late for us to arrive after a long delay on the channel ferry.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Zouafques Nord-pas-de-calais Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Zouafques Nord-Pas-de-Calais to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Zouafques Nord-Pas-de-Calais but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Zouafques Nord-Pas-de-Calais. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!