10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Zone Lombardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Zone Lombardy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Zone Lombardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zone Lombardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zone Lombardy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Zone Lombardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Zone Lombardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Zone Lombardy:
B&B Sweet Moon
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, B&B Sweet Moon offers pet-friendly accommodations in Zone. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared kitchen, room service and a hairdresser’s at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Bergamo is 22 miles from B&B Sweet Moon, and Sirmione is 30 miles from the property. Orio Al Serio Airport is 21 miles away.
Everything was wonderful! Marco was a fabulous host, the accomodation was beautiful, clean and spacious.
Breakfast was fresh and plentiful!
The kids adored the dogs, the bag of toys and a packet of biscuits – happy days!
These holidays were exceptional! Beside beautiful house, comfort, tasty Italian breakfast and wonderful weather, we met Marco who was the best host! Great value for money!
- Whoever chooses this location does not make any mistakes. Very friendly and above all extremely helpful landlord. Thank you again and i am sure we meet us again.
We definitely got more than expected! The house absolutely amazing! Extremely clean and spacious, filled with anything you can think of! Very impressed!
The host was very friendly and helpful! Recommended a great place to eat (we LOVED that pizza!!!) and helped us connect with a neighbor who drove us to amazing sites to see breathtaking views from the top of the mountain!
The overnight stay turned out to be a fantastic adventure!!
Grazie Michela & Marco!
- Thank you very much for a great stay. Breakfast was delicious.
- Everything was wonderful! Marco was a fabulous host, the accomodation was beautiful, clean and spacious.
B&B Il Centrale
B&B Il Centrale offers accommodations in Zone. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, a shared lounge and a hairdresser’s at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Bergamo is 22 miles from B&B Il Centrale, and Sirmione is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 21 miles from B&B Il Centrale.
- The owner of the property was very helpful with all parts of our trip……accommodating parking, dinner recommendations, directions around the town, etc.
- My girlfriend and me spent three wonderful days in Zone and enjoyed the beautiful landscape there. Omar and his wife were very friendly and helpful to us. The view from our apartment down to lake Iseo was just amazing! The B&B is located in a sweet little village somewhere in the mountains of Zone. We went hiking for two days which was just wonderful. In the evening we went to a very good Italien restaurant just few minutes away from the B&B. All in all we can highly recommend the B&B Il Centrale in Zone and will come back once for sure! Julia & Johannes
- Good wifi, excellent host, bar downstairs, nice views on the lake Iseo
The hosts were extremely friendly and nice. Omar gave us tips about the hike we took, and sent us to nice resturants around the village.
Il Centrale is located in the heart of Zone. The view we had from the room was fantastic.
We had a specious parking in the premises.
- L’accoglienza, la cordialità dei proprietari, gli ottimi consigli per mangiare in zona senza spendere molto, la colazione abbondante, la tranquillità del paese di Zone.
B&B La Piazza
Located in Zone in the region of Lombardia, 22 miles from Bergamo, B&B La Piazza features a terrace and views of the mountains.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Sirmione is 30 miles from B&B La Piazza, and Brescia is 16 miles from the property. Orio Al Serio Airport is 21 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Iseo Lake offers accommodations in Castro.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen and hairdresser’s at the property.Bergamo is 21 miles from Iseo Lake, and Brescia is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Everything was perfect! The hostess was absolutely friendly and helpful. The room is spacious and very clean. It was a great value of money. The lake is just opposite with incredible views. Small breakfast but good!
- Amazing location by the lake with a beautiful terrace for breakfast. Big, clean, comfortable room with amazing shower. Friendly staff.
- Location. Hospitality of Manuela and Lella. Breakfast superb…home cooking.
- Beautiful little property right on the edge of the lake. Very modern, all new fixtures and fittings. Very tastefully decorated. Manuela, the host could not be more helpful or friendly making my wife and I and our 2 young children very welcome. We stayed in the attic room which is fully self contained with a full kitchen, smart bathroom and incredible views. Great quality breakfast too.
- Lovely clean room & bathroom, great view from bedroom window, fortunately there is great restaurant next door.
Bed And Breakfast La Casa Sul Lago
One of our best sellers in Marone! Showcasing a barbecue and views of the mountains, Bed And Breakfast La Casa Sul Lago is located in Marone. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the lake or garden.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for fishing. Bergamo is 21 miles from Bed And Breakfast La Casa Sul Lago, and Sirmione is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- The caretaker (may be owner) is extremely helpful and I would say good-hearted person. Location is very nice and good for family vacation
- a perfect place right on the lake to relax and enjoy the beautiful view and water. we took our SUP and an inflatable boat along.both could be left for the whole time conveniently right on the lake so we jumped on it whenever we felt like it. perfekt!
- The location, it was on the banks of the lake, fantastic.
A lovely full of character place right on the lake with breakfast practically on the lake.
Don’t go expecting 5star luxury that it’s not but who cares! All that is overrated anyway!
The place is charming and the lady running the place is full of life and lovely to interact with she really tries her best to help should you need it.
They have there own pizzeria on the premises which has to be the best vaule around and it’s delicious try the calzone it’s about 6 times bigger than a Cornish pasty.
It’s slightly rustic but absolutely spot on for money and location to explore lake left and right up and down,especially if you grab one of her bikes and have a day around the island.Loved it!
- Perfectly located just by the lake. Very good breakfast food, which you can eat at the lakeshore. Clean and well-equipped shared bathroom. A possibility to order pizza at the wekends. And most of all, the wonderful lady running the place who was very helpful to us.
Villa Leilani B&B
Located in Sale Marasino, 21 miles from Bergamo, Villa Leilani features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or lake. The rooms have a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including golfing, horseback riding and biking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Sirmione is 28 miles from Villa Leilani, and Garda is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Daniella the owner is extremely though not much to do around there
We loved this property – was huge and spotlessly clean. The owner was friendly and helpful and the best bit was the beautiful garden we enjoyed with a lovely lake and mountain view.
It is only about 800m from the property to the boat stop for Monte Isola, which is well worth a visit.
- Bellissima struttura con vista lago, molto curata, un giardino stupendo, possibilità di fare colazione su terrazza o in giardino con vista lago, proprietari fantastici, simpatici e molto disponibili, che ci hanno consigliato sui posti da visitare…cos’altro dire: era tutto perfetto.
- Alles o.k, außer der Tatsache , dass die Regionalbahn alle 20 Minuten – gefühlt- am Kopfende des Bettes vorbeidonnerte!
- la gentilezza e disponibilità della proprietaria, la pulizia, la colazione
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the lake, B&B Curtif is located in Tavernola Bergamasca in the region of Lombardia, just 18 miles from Bergamo. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Brescia is 15 miles from B&B Curtif, and Desenzano del Garda is 29 miles away. Orio Al Serio Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Very friendly owner, Italian Lady. Speaks Italian only. Although we did not speak Italian…we had no problem to get all necessary info. Rooms VERY CLEAN. Nice place. From Tavernola you can take a boat trip to Monte Isola. Grazie mille 🙂
- Quiet ambient, as if at home. Cuisine with homemade natural ingredients. Staff friendly and available. Very clean. Place worth coming back.
- Very caring senior hostess, speaks only Italian. Great view, lovely, quiet and beautiful surrounding. We are charmed by the welcoming, friendly and helpful people in this village.
- Sehr nette Besitzerin. Hat alleine für uns gekocht.Mehrere Gänge, sehr gut.
- Panorama del lago su Monte Isola incantevole e la proprietaria molto gentile, ci ha detto di essere disponibile x qualsiasi cosa avessimo bisogno
Al Castello Vino B&B
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Al Castello Vino B&B is located in Marone in the region of Lombardia, just 21 miles from Bergamo. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or lake. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Sirmione is 30 miles from Al Castello Vino B&B, and Brescia is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Perfect view to the lake and to the Monte Isola from the breakfast terrace, from the room, from the bathroom and from the pool. Very nice lady renting out only two rooms.
A very charming B&B. The view from the room and the common area (two bedrooms share a small kitchen) is stunning. Adriana as the host is always helpful and super friendly. The pool area is great and has a perfect view on the lake and sunset. The bathroom was clean and modern, we got towels every other day.
The breakfast was also exceptional. In addition to a basic selection there was everyday something special: fried eggs with bacon, fresh fruit salad, home baked cake, etc.
- Very nice B&B with an amazing view on Lake Iseo. The hostess ‘Adrianne’ is very charming and helpful. She really did everything possible to enrich our stay. The (tropical) garden is very beautiful. We had the suite – room which had all the necessary facilities. The adjacent kitchen is shared with the other tenants.
- Adriana was amazing, the room was beautiful, the breakfast was incredible, the house was so lovely, the view incredible… It was such a good stay. And Adriana was so helpful with everything we needed.
Hostess takes care of you like your grandmother, but giving you all the privacy you want.
Great pool and the limited number of guests means it’s never crowded.
Good location, easy to reach.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the lake, Casa Salini is located in Sale Marasino in the region of Lombardia, just 21 miles from Bergamo.The rooms are equipped with a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. Sirmione is 28 miles from Casa Salini, and Garda is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- It was in an amazing position and we were amazed with the location.
- For our one night stay at Casa Salini we had the perfect host at the perfect location! Alessandra welcomes you in her beautiful intellectual bohemian house on the shore of Lake Iseo. We had a very pleasant dinner at a restaurant she recommended and after a good nights sleep we woke to the most beautiful sight one could wish for. My only regret is that we missed Christos Floating Piers… I recommend it to anyone who would like a truly Italian experience!
- The host, the wiev, the terrasse , and the breakfast.
- Alessandra was a charming hostess – a creative person who obviously enjoys her life in this house right on the edge of the lake. We just had to climb down a ladder from her beautiful garden to swim. Just a boat ride from the lovely Monte Isola. Lovely meals wherever we wnt in the area. We had no car but public transport by train and boat made our stay easy. Long walks to be had too: try the Via Antica Valeriana but make sure you have a good map and follow signs carefully!
- The place is magical. Cose to the town centre (very small town), ferry and train station. The beautiful garden goes right to the lake’s edge, where you can go down steps for a swim. Had the bedroom overlooking the lake…could hear the sound of it lapping against the garden edge in the night. Beautiful views from the room, the lounge and terrace (where we had breakfast). Breakfast was delicious. All the house amenities were fantastic…good kitchen and fantastic lounge…the kind of place that felt like a real boho home. It felt like you were living there.
Ai Ronchi B&B
The Ai Ronchi B&B offers a spectacular view of Lake Iseo from its garden with olive trees. The rooms are large, and breakfast is served on the lake-view terrace or on the grounds.The Ai Ronchi has free parking and is in a tranquil area of Riva di Solto. Bergamo is a 1-hour drive away.All rooms of the bed and breakfast have free Wi-Fi and a basic yet stylish design, with parquet floors and functional furniture. All rooms have an LCD satellite TV and a private bathroom.During the winter, breakfast is served in a cozy breakfast room with fireplace. The room includes a fridge and a place to prepare tea, coffee and herbal teas.
- Beautiful and homey! Super clean, lovely breakfast and very nice owner. Loved it
- Room, bed and bathroom were of high quality. Beautiful view on the terrace. Quiet.
- Beautiful view, wonderful host, great pool, breakfast, comfortable beds and pillows!
- Great view over the lake; nice swimming pool. Very quiet area. Location with 3 very comfortable and beautifull rooms. Bathroom very nice and clean.
- The view, the staff, the pool, the view from the pool.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Zone Lombardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Zone Lombardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Zone Lombardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Zone Lombardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!