10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Zinacantán Chiapas – Top Hotel Reviews
Zinacantán Chiapas is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Zinacantán Chiapas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zinacantán Chiapas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zinacantán Chiapas. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Zinacantán Chiapas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Zinacantán Chiapas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Zinacantán Chiapas:
One of our best sellers in San Cristóbal de Las Casas! Nuik B&B offers accommodations in San Cristóbal de Las Casas.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Francisco Sarabia Airport is 47 miles away.
- Go to El Secreto restaurant for duck tacos, crispy skin pork for two, portobello salad and creamed corn soup.
- The staff and facility was excellent. Perfect location. Nice and quiet at night
- Claudia is wonderful, as is the rest of the staff. Questions? Just ask. Everyone is so helpful. The breakfast was yummy, a great way to start the day. The bed was comfy. A nice pillow top. Great location. Close to everything.
Claudia is a lovely person who makes you feel home
Her decoration is so cute
Location is great
The big table for breakfast is nice to meet the other guests
- Lovely design, home style feeling, nice common areas, good location, feels safe.
Boasting a garden, Casa Frenesí is located in San Cristóbal de Las Casas, 2,650 feet from San Cristobal Cathedral. This property offers a shared kitchen and is a 4-minute walk from La Merced Church and 1,300 feet from San Cristobal Church.At the Casa Frenesí, rooms include a patio. All rooms also come with a shared bathroom. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Popular points of interest near Casa Frenesí include Del Carmen Arch, Central Plaza & Park and Santo Domingo Church San Cristobal de las Casas. Tuxtla Gutiérrez International Airport is 46 miles away.
- This is a small and very cool hostel.There is a nice sunny courtyard with beautiful flowers and trees where you can hang out or have a meal, and a hammock under a tree. The bedroom was nice and clean and the bed comfortable. The bathroom is impeccable and the shower water is very warm all the time, including very early in the morning. The kitchen is adorable and impeccable. There is all that is needed for cooking and storing food. The location is perfect: quiet, safe and 10 minutes from downtown on foot. You feel at home and you can tell that this place used to be a family home. I would highly recommend this hostel for a family or group of friends of up to 6 people since this seems to be the number of beds that are available (3 bedrooms of 2 single beds each). Laura helped greatly with advice about anything I needed to know. She also ordered a taxi to pick me up early morning. Thank you so much.
- Super comfortable little place. Beds were super nice, room was really clean. It’s very small and quiet, and there is a good chance you’ll have the place to yourself.
This place truly is a gem!! It’s a budget place, yet everything is made with love to the detail. I felt immediately at home, even though it was rainy and ugly outside. Super sweet host!!!
The bathroom is in the garden, that’s the only “minus”, but therefore you are having an umbrella in the room ?
Highly recommended, great deal!
- All perfect! Laura is the best host you can have – the room was nice (it even has a little heater). I loved the garden! Thank you.
- Laura is a very nice person and she was always willing to help. It is also very practical to have the kitchen there. The beds are very comfortable.
Jaguar You offers pet-friendly accommodations in San Cristóbal de Las Casas. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a shared bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Francisco Sarabia Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- They were very friendly, helpful and open minded! Even it wasn’t that clean, we felt very welcome and enjoyed our stay in Jaguar you.
- Right near the textile market and cheap street food.
- Hot water supply was good. Breakfast was nice. Staff were attentive. Nice garden. Quiet and comfortable.
- I love the location, place is very nice, the garden is lovely
- We liked the atmosphere of the place, the staff and the prices was very cheap and honest!
Bela’s Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bela’s Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in San Cristóbal de Las Casas.The nearest airport is Francisco Sarabia Airport, 47 miles from Bela’s Bed and Breakfast.
- Bela’s Bed and Breakfast is a great place to stay in a great location in the center. Bela is the perfect host-she thinks of everything, and, as she is American, it is easy to communicate with her. She helped us so much – arranging a taxi to pick us up at 11:30 pm at the airport in Tuxtla, suggesting wonderful restaurants, and providing all kinds of insights. She even invited us to a party New Year’s Day. The rooms are well thought out, beautifully decorated, lots of hot water, and each is different. The breakfast was delicious and everyone friendly and helpful. I highly recommend Bela’s – I would love to go back!
- Zentral und ruhig gelegen, wunderschön gestalteter Garten, entspannte Gastgeberin, leckeres Frühstück mit selbst gemachten Brot, tolles Zimmer mit Blick in den Garten
- lo acogedor y bien acondicionado de las habitaciones, la calidad de los desayunos, la atención de su dueña y sus empleados, la amabilidad, el detalle de sus habitaciones , riquísima la regadera, la ubicación
- La atención es excelente, tiene todos los detalles cubiertos y los cuartos comodísimos, cuidando todos los aspectos. Bela está super pendiente de sus huéspedes, el desayuno muy completo y el lugar es muy bonito. Tiene calentadores en los cuartos para la época de frío, también cobertores eléctricos y para las toallas. Te sientes como en tu casa.
- La decoración con artesanías del lugar, el jardín al llegar, la vista desde la terraza y por supuesto la atención de Bela!!!
Featuring free WiFi, Posada Ganesha offers accommodations in San Cristóbal de Las Casas.Each room comes with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Francisco Sarabia Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- fabulous breakfast, one of the most comfiest beds i have ever slept in, lovely chilled vibe and loved the kundalini yoga classes that took place here too!
– quite little rooms
– nice garden
– clean bathrooms
– good staff
there is a communal kitchen, well equipped, for guests.
each morning, an excellent breakfast is served, with fruits, granola and yoghourt, tea and coffee and honey. tea is always excellent,!
- Beautiful and helpful owners that run this wonderful gem in San Cristobal. Quiet, peaceful oasis in San Cristobal. Bonus is they have a large yoga studio. Comfy beds, super clean everywhere!
- They gave us a private room with bath and communal kitchen for the same price in their new section. So very considerate! It’s very well located a block from the zocalo and cathedral!
Nordiko San Cristobal
Featuring free WiFi, Nordiko San Cristobal offers accommodations in San Cristóbal de Las Casas.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and car rental is available. The nearest airport is Francisco Sarabia Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Amazing place in a good place in the city. Every thing is clean and made with love. There is a really nice brakefast too.
- The facilities, all so modern, comfortable and clean. And the staff is really nice and helpful
- This is a brand new hostel, and it is GREAT! It is close to the center and to the ADO bus station. Everything in the hostel is new ad very clean. Comfortable beds, very well equipped kitchen. Good breakfasts. Beautiful shower rooms with hot water. I love it here! I would love to come back some day and I wish you all the best guests!
- Facilities are like new (Nov ‘17). Everything is very clean. Great location on main road, everything you need is nearby.
- ¡El hostal es de lo más lindo! Tiene jardín, una cocina muy equipada, mesa de ping pong y televisión con Netflix, pero lo que más aprecié, fue el trato del personal: todos siempre fueron muy amables y cuando tenía alguna pregunta, respondieron con cortesía. En definitiva, uno de los mejores hostales en los que me he hospedado.
Ojos de Cielo
Ojos de Cielo is a bed and breakfast situated in San Cristóbal de Las Casas. The property is located 10.6 miles form the city of San Cristobal. The property is set 650 feet from San Cristobal Cathedral, 1,000 feet from Santo Domingo Church San Cristobal de las Casas and 1,000 feet from Central Plaza & Park. The property is 1,950 feet from Del Carmen Arch.At the bed and breakfast, each room comes with a patio. Selected rooms have a kitchenette with a stovetop. The rooms include a seating area.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Ojos de Cielo.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around San Cristóbal de Las Casas, like hiking.La Merced Church is an 8-minute walk from Ojos de Cielo. Tuxtla Gutiérrez International Airport is 46.6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
B&B Le Gite del Sol
One of our best sellers in San Cristóbal de Las Casas! Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, B&B Le Gite del Sol offers accommodations in San Cristóbal de Las Casas.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Francisco Sarabia Airport is 47 miles away.
- The breakfast is really good and the access to a kitchen is great to have. The location is good, a little away from the main drag but close enough to walk there in a few minutes, and right near a really quick lavanderia. The rooms are basic, but for the price its definitely clean and comfortable enough.
- Helpful and friendly owners. Nice and clean facilities with hot water. Good breakfast included and quick walk to the center. We ended up booking a tour with them that went to agua azuls, misol-ha and the Palenque ruins and dropped us off in Palenque after which was really great and saved us time and money.
- This is good basic accommodation. Convienient location and friendly helpful staff. That was exactly what I needed?
- Great location- 10 minute walk into centre. Very clean rooms and facilities. Amazing staff. Extremely helpful. Booked a good tour through the b&b. Would recommend this place to anyone
The room has ebough hanger, towels, desk and chair.
The entrance door is always closed so felt safe.
Free drinking water in the kitchen was appreciated.
Posada Sancris offers accommodations in San Cristóbal de Las Casas. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Francisco Sarabia Airport, 47 miles from the property.
Room was comfy and clean. Well located, 10 min walk to get to the center.
Owner was approachable and flexibel with last minute booking.
- The owners are very sweet, the room was clean, and it is nice and quiet. Oh, and the coffee was good too ?
- The owners are very sweet and accommodating. I felt well cared for while I stayed here.
- Very clean. Cosy room with a good shower. Price-quality muy bien.
- We really enjoyed our stay here. The hostel is very clean and secure. The bed is very comfortable and the shower always had hot water. The internet was consistent as well. There is a decent breakfast every morning and the lady who runs the place is very nice. We were able to check in earlier than anticipated and leave our bags after check out as well.
- Room was comfy and clean. Well located, 10 min walk to get to the center.
Snail Bed & Breakfast
Snail Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in San Cristóbal de Las Casas.Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Francisco Sarabia Airport is 48 miles away.
- Loved the staff, especially Norma who made me feel so welcome and were so helpful. The fascilities were clean, comfortable and beautiful. The breakfast was the best hostal breakfast I have had. I loved the location so central. I felt so at home and met wonderful travellers.
The Snail is at the perfect location close to everything, but still quiet enough to relax.
Very friendly people at Snail, always willi g to help you out.
Only the breakfast could be a little bit bigger.:)
Other than that the perfect place to stay in San Cristobal!
- Staff and facilities are great! They furnish a warm and user-friendly ambiance.
- Great staff. Great place to stay and explore nearby attractions. Also a great place to meet other travelers.
- Quiet, not a party hostel, felt safe, good location
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Zinacantán Chiapas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Zinacantán Chiapas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Zinacantán Chiapas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Zinacantán Chiapas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!