10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Zevaco Corsica – Top Hotel Reviews
Zevaco Corsica is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Zevaco Corsica. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zevaco Corsica. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zevaco Corsica. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Zevaco Corsica right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Zevaco Corsica with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Zevaco Corsica:
Bed and Breakfast
Maison d’Hôtes Zella
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Maison d’Hôtes Zella offers accommodations in Guitera-les-Bains. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. Ajaccio is 18 mi from Maison d’Hôtes Zella, while Porto-Vecchio is 24 mi from the property. Ajaccio – Napoléon Bonaparte Airport is 15 mi away.
- The location is really lovely, and the dinner was excellent. The owners are very nice, and you can tell they really care about Corsica and the food they serve to guests (the meats and cheeses come from animals they or their family owns). The bed is very comfortable and the room is decorated nicely. You can tell that the place will only get better with time, as the family is putting in considerable work to create a really beautiful outdoor space.
- Outside it’s old stone building, but inside it’s modern room and bathroom with everything you need. The views are amazing, especially the view from the breakfast terrace. There are no big cities around, but you can have dinner at the hotel’s restaurant. The host has lots of ideas for hiking, just ask.
- Amazing hosts and incredible food. Beautiful area to be in the countryside and a nice spot to escape too. Lovely clean rooms as well.
- Absolutely wonderful place run by very nice hosts…homemade delicious food – merci beaucoup
- This was a wonderful friendly farm stay B&B.The hosts, Emillie and Jean-Marie were the best. The location, high in tbe mountains is ideal for a relaxing break.
Bed and Breakfast
A Casella -Chambre D’hotes
Set in Zicavo, 35 mi from Ajaccio, A Casella -Chambre D’hotes features a terrace and views of the mountain. Free private parking is available on site.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as skiing, cycling and fishing. Porto-Vecchio is 23 mi from A Casella -Chambre D’hotes, while Corte is 27 mi away. Ajaccio – Napoléon Bonaparte Airport is 17 mi from the property.
- Charming cottage in an idyllic spot and the warmest of welcomes from our hosts Gigi and Jaques.
- Charming little B&B, run by a charming elderly couple. Lovely bedroom and excellent breakfast.
Très bon accueil de Gigi et Jacques extrêmement gentils et serviables. Les petits déjeuners étaient magnifiques avec du fiadone et des confitures maison.
Nous recommandons vivement cette adresse.
Chambre très calme avec tout ce qu’il faut et même plus: fleurs fraîchement coupées, livres, magazines…
Environnement de campagne à la sortie du village.
Petit déjeuner très sympathique, avec une salade de fruits frais du jardin, des confitures maison et du thé excellent.
Des hôtes à notre écoute, avec qui nous avons agréablement échangé et qui ont su nous conseillé pour le repas du soir.
Une étape agréable pendant notre parcours de la Corse à moto.
- Sehr liebenswerte und hilfsbereite Gastgeber, die eine familiäre Atmosphäre verbreitet haben, und bei schönerem Wetter wäre es noch viel idyllischer gewesen. Ein Esel aus der Umgebung hat uns mit seinen Lauten geweckt.
Bed and Breakfast
Bergerie du Prunelli
Featuring a spa and wellness center with a hot tub, hammam and heated indoor and outdoor swimming pools, Bergerie du Prunelli offers bed and breakfast accommodations in Cauro, 12 mi from Ajaccio. The property is located 9.3 mi from the beach. Free WiFi is available.Every air-conditioned room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels, and you will find tea and coffee making facilities in the room. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower, and bathrobes are provided. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a shared lounge and a restaurant where guests can enjoy a meal.Bergerie du Prunelli offers its guests use of the fitness center, and a sports coach is available at this bed and breakfast. Many activities can be enjoyed in the area such as hiking and cycling. Bike rental is available at the property.Figari is 62 mi from Bergerie du Prunelli, while Orone is 57 mi away. The nearest airport is Ajaccio Napoléon Bonaparte Aiport, located 9.9 mi away. Free private parking is available on site.
The Owner is super friendly and welcoming, he advised us several amazing activities and good restaurants. As a local he knows exactly where to go and what to avoid.
On the other side, he was always available in case where we needed.
From the welcoming ne attitude to the facilities etc. …..
Exceptional place and situation. Highly recommended for adventurous people.
- The concept of the Bergeries. The animals which are part of the property, dogs, horse, donkey and goats. The comfort of the room, and the breakfast were outstanding.
- Accueil chaleureux et authentique. Très bons moments de partage avec notre hôte.
- The Owner is super friendly and welcoming, he advised us several amazing activities and good restaurants. As a local he knows exactly where to go and what to avoid.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hôtes Villa Cardellini
Located in Aullène, Chambres d’Hôtes Villa Cardellini is 22 mi from Propiano and the coast. It offers free WiFi access, an outdoor seating area and a shared living room with a flat-screen TV and a fireplace.All rooms at Chambres d’Hôtes Villa Cardellini feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A shower is provided in the bathroom.Guests are invited to enjoy a continental breakfast with local products every morning in the dining room, which offers mountain views. The breakfast room offers panoramic views. Restaurants can be found 650 feet away.This B&B is 12 mi from Zonza and 35 mi from Porto Vecchio. Free private parking is available on site, and there is a closed garage available to store motorcycles and bicycles.
- Staff were very kind and they upgrade our reservation so that’s was great and we spent a beautiful day in a huge clean room.
- Amazing views. Comfortable bed. Restaurants within walking distance. Nice village. Friendly, welcoming host.
- The area is just wonderful. Eating delicious french breakfast with the panoramic view at the mountains – unforgettable. The room was very spacious, clean and neat with beautiful and big bathroom. The host was extremely pleasent and sociable (but you have to know at least some words in french 😉 ).
- We loved everything, the friendly hospitality, the exceptionally clean room and bathroom, the wonderful breakfast, the view, the parking. Everything was perfect! I woke up to the wonderful aroma of croissants and baking being prepared for the guests. Absolutely divine cake. Excellent breakfast!
- Me encanto donde está. Alejado en un pueblo precioso de montaña
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Ucciani, l’Ogliastru offers guest house accommodations in the heart of Corsica’s countryside. The property features a 1500 m2 garden and private parking.The rooms offer views over the surrounding countryside. The private bathrooms include a shower and toilet.A continental breakfast is served daily, and a homemade fixed-menu dinner can be provided on request and at an additional cost. Bars and restaurants can be found 1.9 mi away.L’Ogliastru is located 16 mi from the beach and 9.3 mi from the Cascade des Anglais waterfalls. Ucciani Train Station is 1.9 mi away. Ajaccio Airport can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
- Very quite neighborhood and really nice host. Room were clean and cosy. Good breakfast.
– Very quiet location
– Only half hour driving from Ajaccio Airport
- Hôtesse très gentille, propreté impeccable et extérieurs très agréables: RAS 👌🏻
La cordialità e disponibilità della proprietaria.
La struttura è un po’ vintage, ma tenuta benissimo.
Camera ampia e confortevole.
In mezz’ora d’auto si può andare al mare o in montagna.
Repas du soir excellent de meme pour le petit déjeuner, hote tres agreable, de bon conseil pour les randos
très beau établissement ,cadre extérieur super
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’hôtes le Vieux Chêne
One of our top picks in Bastelicaccia.Located in Bastelicaccia, Chambres d’hôtes le Vieux Chêne is a B&B offering free Wi-Fi and parking only 6.2 mi from Ajaccio. Porticcio Beach and Péraldi Park are a 10-minute drive away.Refurbished in 2018, the air-conditioned rooms have a TV, a fan and a private bathroom, containing either a bath or shower. The property offers views of Gulf of Ajaccio and the Sanguinaires Islands.A sweet continental breakfast is served every morning, including homemade jams and yogurt, tea and coffee, chocolate, bread, butter, pastries and fruit juices.Corsica Diving Center can be found 1.2 mi from the property and Ajaccio Airport is a 10-minute drive away. Other activities in the area include windsurfing, horse riding and fishing.
- a very good breakfast, a very nice view from appartment, a symphatetic landlady
- Great host !! Lovely view and terrace! Great value for money
- The property is a nice villa in a countryside location and it is tastely decorated.
Lydie was lovely and very helpful. Insisted we had breakfast at 7am before we left to catch plane.
Enormous bathroom with great shower. Would definitely stay again.
- Though we didn’t have common language with the owner (Lydia) and had to rely on either google tranlate or other guests for translation, we really enjoyed her company, helpfullness and dedication to making our vacation great. She is a person radiating positive energy, making your stay just a bit more better.
Bed and Breakfast
Auberge U n’Antru Versu
Auberge U n’Antru Versu B&B is located in the village of San-Gavino-di-Carbini in Southern Corsica, in the Barocagio-Marghese Mountain Chain. The property offers an onsite restaurants and garden with terrace.The rooms offer modern décor and provide a flat-screen TV and bathroom with walk-in shower. Certain rooms offer Wi-Fi, air-conditioning or a garden view.A continental breakfast is included in the price and can be served on the terrace. It provides fresh products, such as fresh orange juice. The onsite restaurants serves Corsican cuisine. Supermarkets can also be found a 5-minute walk away.The area is suitable for hiking and a tennis court can be found 5 minutes away. The coastal towns of Propriano and Porto Vecchio are both approximately 25 mi away. The Ospédale Lake and the Bavella Needles, sharp mountain peaks, are beautiful landscape features, both a twenty-minute drive away. A garage for bikes and motorbikes is available on site free of charge.
- Charming old building with huge newly renovated bathroom – best of both worlds! Friendly, helpful staff, gorgeous location.
Great spot in mountain
- Beautiful and interesting location with lots to do in the area; helpful staff, comfortable and large room. Good restaurant
Secure easy parking for motorcycles
Excellent spacious clean room
Worth the effort of a scenic ride or drive inland from the coast
Would definitely stay here again
- They let me park my motorbike in the garage. The set menu was outstanding and really tasty. Lovely place in the mountains.. Grazie mille
Bed and Breakfast
Aux Bords du Temps
One of our top picks in Zonza.Located in the center of Zonza, Aux Bords du Temps is 6.2 mi from Levie. It offers a terrace and free WiFi in all rooms. Guests are invited to enjoy a daily continental breakfast.The air-conditioned rooms at the property feature a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom with bath or shower.You can go mountain biking in the area and shops can be found within 350 feet of the property. L’Ospedale is 12 mi away, while Les Aiguilles de Bavella is 5.6 mi from the property.
- Nice small place in the middle of the village. Small rooms but quirky clean and comfortable bed except for the pillows. Nice simple continental breakfast with great croissants. Well priced. The host is charming and very helpful she gave us great recommendations where to eat and what to see in Corsica.
The staff was very helpfull.
Use of the refridgerator.
Close to Bavella, Cucuruzu, …
A store at 150m.
- I loved the village very much, and I do recommend visiting. The place is charming and tiny – this not overcrouded. Owner speaks English! (a rare case in Corse)
- Super accueil super petit déjeuner adapté à nos horaires de départ un peu plus matinal désolée de n’avoir pas pris le temps de déguster comme il fallait votre petit déjeuner si copieux et fourni de produits locaux
- Bella stanza, staff gentile e accogliente, vista eccezionale
Bed and Breakfast
With garden views, u buschettu is located in Olmeto and has free WiFi.All units feature air conditioning and a cable flat-screen TV. A fridge and electric tea pot are also provided.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.The nearest airport is Campo dell’Oro Airport, 31 miles from u buschettu.
- Lit confortable et chambre très propre à l’arrivee ! Présence du petit frigo bien pratique pour l’eau et nos piques niques ! Et la piscine, belle surprise !
- La gentillesse de la propriétaire et les petits déjeuners bien copieux .Très bonne semaine
- Struttura è ristrutturata e nuova. Camera pulita e accogliente
- Chambre bien..tres bon accueil…tres bon petit dejeuner tres copieux
- Die persönliche Note der Gastgeberin. Sie ist immer stets bemüht und gibt einem das Gefühl, das man willkommen ist. Die Zimmer sind sauber und das Frühstück auf der Veranda sehr typisch. Es ist einfach schön da.
Bed and Breakfast
Casa Di l’Ortu
One of our top picks in Ajaccio.Featuring an outdoor pool, Casa Di l’Ortu in Ajaccio provides accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking for guests who drive.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.A garden and a terrace are provided at Casa Di l’Ortu.Port des Cannes is 1.8 miles from the accommodation, while Sanguinaires Islands is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Campo dell’Oro, 6 miles from Casa Di l’Ortu, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
This boutique hotel was absolutely stunning!
My partner and I unfortunately only booked for our last night and immediately regretted not booking for the previous nights upon our arrival. Each room is like a small lux villa. With lush vegetation everywhere around you, a private pool at the feet of your entrance, linen bedspread, gorgeous walk in shower, and a stunning view, this place was magical.
The hotel is owned and run by the most adorable Corsican couple with their two little dogs. Our flight was departing very early, so the owners had the generosity to make us a special breakfast at 6am before we left. We were so flattered and appreciative of this gesture. We will 100% return to this hotel if we ever travel back to Corsica.
- The breakfast was extensive, elegant and beyond delicious. The individual rooms were lovely and the grounds were spectacular. We would definitely stay here again and recommend it to our friends and family.
- The hosts were absolutely wonderful and so helpful – they even gave us a lift into the centre of town, without any hesitation. The accommodation was outstanding – spacious, comfortable, well furnished, and with our own pool. Lovely breakfast too. Would recommend to anyone
- Brand new purpose built with private pool, boutique, breakfast was unbelievable, the owner Nathalie could open her own restaurant!
- Nathalie, the proprietor, was enormously helpful and enthusiastic. She served us a marvelous breakfast each morning and helped us plan our excursions. She is a truly generous soul who clearly wants the best for her visitors. As we were celebrating our 30th anniversary, she offered us a bottle of champagne and a marvelous assortment of cheese and fruit to celebrate. The property is beautiful and very well looked after. A truly wonderful stay!
- This boutique hotel was absolutely stunning!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Zevaco Corsica Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Zevaco Corsica to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Zevaco Corsica but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Zevaco Corsica. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!