10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Zellwiller Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Zellwiller Alsace is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Zellwiller Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zellwiller Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zellwiller Alsace. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Zellwiller Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Zellwiller Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Zellwiller Alsace:
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’hôtes Château De Grunstein
This chateau dating back from the 16th century, is surrounded by a park and located 25 mi southwest of Strasbourg. It offers spacious individually decorated suites and a terrace. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.The suites at Chateau de Grunstein are equipped with a king-size bed, flat-screen TV and private bathroom with Italian shower and bath. Some suites feature a whirlpool bath.There are a number of activities near Chateau de Grunstein including golf and hiking. Colmar is 25 mi away and Mulhouse is a 1-hour drive away. The Wine Road is a 2-minute drive from the property, while Strasbourg is a 30-minute drive away.
- The room was small but very well equipped, clean and well decorated. Nice outside space and very quiet. The owner had good instructions and suggestions. The property was very beautiful, even better than the pictures.
- Beautiful hotel, actually a Chateau. Room were all unique and beautifully decorated. Location was between Colmar and Straßburg.
- The breakfast was delicious, our room was in the converted building off site perfect for longer stays equipped with kitchen and the best bath I have ever used!
- We were 2 couples staying in the self-contained gites behind the chateau. We had ducks & fish in the moat immediately outside our door! Great parking, good kitchen with all you could need [maybe a microwave would be a bonus] very comfy bed, the chateau is lovely. Bernard, the owner, is also very informative & approachable. Thank you for a lovely stay.
- It is a great place to run away from noisy cities and have a peaceful time. Incase you decide not to, Strasbourg and Colmar and 30-45 minutes away and has great things to do and explore. We did not meet the owners but the family toured Amy’s and checked us in were phenomenal and would absolutely love to have them again.
Bed and Breakfast
Maison d’hôtes Les Séraphins
Set in a former farm, Maison d’hôtes Séraphins is located in Valff, at the foot of Saint-Odile Montain and on the Alsatian Wine Route. Free WiFi is available in all rooms.Each room at this guest house features heating and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have a seating area to relax in and a balcony with a garden view. Guests have access to a shared lounge which is equipped with a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is served every morning and includes pastries, fresh fruits and hot drinks.Maison d’hôtes Les Séraphins is a 25-minute drive from Strasbourg and a 40-minute drive from Colmar. Free public parking is available outside the property.Enfant de <12 ans pas accepté
- Excellent atmosphere, very homy and agreeable, wonderful owner, beautiful rooms, in the middle of Strasbourg and Colmar, perfect for day trips with the car or bike tours
- Charming character filled B&B with excellent helpful host. Breakfast very good.
- We were two couples with bikes spending three days cycling in the region. The accommodation was wonderful in many respects. Thierry is kind, helpful and prepares lovely breakfasts. We appreciated the charm of the property, the beautiful rooms, super comfy beds and the outdoor space. We also really enjoyed the two restaurants which are minutes walk away from the house. Overall a wonderful stay and we could not have asked for more.
- L’accueil chaleureux et la jovialité de Thierry, ses conseils et recommandations, les petits déjeuners copieux et de qualité, la propreté, l’espace et la décoration
Disponibilité et sympathie de l’hôte.
La maison, charmante, et les chambres entretenues et bien aménagées.
Petit déjeuner avec produits frais, et confitures faites maison.
L’accès à la court extérieure.
Bed and Breakfast
La Haute Corniche
One of our top picks in Obernai.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property and panoramic views over the countryside and its mountains, La Haute Corniche offers accommodations located 1 mi from the center of Obernai and his Christmas Market. A free private parking is available on site.All air-conditioned rooms include a flat-screen TV and a mini-bar. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom with a bath or shower, with a hair dryer provided. A TV and a Nespresso coffee machine are also provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding, cycling and hiking. Colmar is 27 mi from La Haute Corniche, while Riquewihr is 22 mi away. Strasbourg Entzheim Airport is 8.7 mi from the property.
- This place is filled with love, good taste and a relaxing atmosphere. Great hosts, doing all to make you feel at home, in a luxurious place which becomes home.
- Everything! It is impeccably clean! You will not be sorry if you stay here! Beautiful place with amazing views! Every detail has been thought of!
- This is the perfect place to stay, you can see the whole city down there. Anthony is one of the best hosts we had in France. Breakfast is amazingly good. The whole house is gorgeous, shinny new and well-thought-out, just take a look at my photos and you’ll see, it’s almost unbelievable. This is my dream house.
- My husband and I booked a weekend here for our first anniversary. Anthony and Danielle were amazing hosts and created a phenomenal experience. The view from the room was superb and the common spaces were tastefully put together with both an artistic and homey feel. The breakfast was beyond what you could have hoped for! Most importantly, you could tell that they love their jobs. Hosting guests isn’t just a paycheck, it’s a way of life. We loved every moment of our stay and are hoping to return!
Small luxury place with private look .. and feel !!
This is like at home only with delicious breakfast served by pool 😉
Bed and Breakfast
Domaine Roland Geyer
Domaine Roland Geyer is located in Nothalten. Set in a wine-producing estate, this traditional-style guest house is surrounded by vineyards and features a garden. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a flat-screen TV and a balcony with views over the countryside.A continental breakfast with fruits, French pastries and hot drinks is served daily. It is served in a breakfast room with antique furniture, fireplace and tiled flooring.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. Euro Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg Airport is 53 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Very peaceful location. friendly staff and great breakfast
Höst extremely nice and helpful.
- Petit déjeuner copieux et varié. Équipements complets et accueil parfait. Endroit calme, à la fois bucolique et pas touristique à l’excès. Excellents restaurants dans les environs.
Todo excelente, atención, servicio y desayuno.
- L’accueil du propriétaire,sa simplicité,ses conseils touristiques et surtout sa gentillesse
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Le Lodge
Le Lodge, located in Bourgheim, is an elegant regional guest house with exposed beams, a garden and a terrace. A continental or American breakfast is included and free Wi-Fi access is available.The bedroom is decorated in a modern and elegant style. It features a private bathroom with a shower, a seating area and a view of garden.An electric kettle as well as a tea/coffee maker is provided is the bedroom. You can go to local restaurants, located 3.1 mi away from the guest house.Le Lodge is 1.2 mi from Goxwiller Train Station and 0.6 mi from the A35 motorway. The city of Obernai is 4.4 mi away.
- Nice small B&B with a very welcoming and polite host. Comfortable and clean room, and decent breakfast.
- Very nice and new rooms in quiet surrounding. Very Good breakfast, every day different. We will definately come back.
- Äußerst geschmackvoll modern restauriertes Anwesen. Sehr charmante, bestens gelaunte, gute Empfehlungen gebende Gastgeberin!
- Centrale ligging, aangenaam en rustig gezamenlijk terras
Le confort, le charme ambiant . La qualité de l’accueil, simple et joyeux.
Les petit-déjeuners copieux, équilibrés et variés.
Bed and Breakfast
L’alcove De L’ours
Set in a fortified village located on the Alsace wine route, L’alcove De L’ours offers accommodations in Dambach-la-Ville, 11 mi from Haut-Koenigbourg castle. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property,Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Every morning, a continental breakfast is served in the breakfast room.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. Colmar is 21 mi from L’alcove De L’ours, while Strasbourg is 30 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Strasbourg International Airport, 27 mi from L’alcove De L’ours.
- Location outstanding; could not ask for nicer hosts. Loved their pet cat Lloyd. Good wifi and very good breakfast. Town has something like 20 wineries and many have tastings (degustation). Parking easy on the street. Would certainly return.
- Excellent décor, spacious modern rooms, excellent breakfast, one of the most welcoming hosts I’ve ever met (Svetlana). Located centrally in a pretty village. Calm and relaxing. Excellent value for money.
- Svetlana, our host was very friendly and welcoming and made an excellent breakfast.
- Very welcoming, beautiful room and excellent breakfast
- L’alcove De L’ours was a perfect place to stay. Great location, very clean and modern facilities. The shower was HUGE and one of the best showers I have ever had in France. The included breakfast was delicious with great coffee.
Bed and Breakfast
Petit Coin de Paradis
Featuring free WiFi, Petit Coin de Paradis offers bed and breakfast accommodations in Meistratzheim, 13 mi from Strasbourg. Free private parking is available on site and there is a garage for motorbikes.The guest room has views of the garden and city. There is access to a private bathroom and toilet.Guests will receive a welcome package in the room with a drink, cookies and bottled water. Breakfast with homemade products is provided.Colmar is 27 mi from Petit Coin de Paradis, while Riquewihr is 22 mi away. The nearest airport is Strasbourg International Airport, 7.5 mi from the property.
- Everything was perfect. Owners were very friendly, helpful and gave us lot of information and recommendations for nice places to visit. Room was clean and comfortable with everything you need. Breakfast was amazing with lot of home made products. Quiet location with comfortable private parking. We felt like at home.
- Best hosts ever. We’ve been warmly welcomed and had a wonderful night.
- The hostesses were super friendly and accommodating. They even drove us to a restaurant because of heavy rain. I would stay here again.
- Hosts welcomed us with a cool drink of our choice and share highlights of the area while answering all of our questions. Host arranged dinner reservations and served us a lovely breakfast in the morning. Everything was very clean and parking was very convenient. Would stay again.
The hosts are very nice and are doing everything so you can have a comfortable stay.
The room was very nice and quiet. The furnishing and facilities are top quality.
The breakfast was exceptionally good!
Parking the car was possible in the enclosed private front court.
All in all we were very happy and enjoyed our stay 10/10
Bed and Breakfast
Maison d’hôtes La Cerisaie
Maison d’hôtes La Cerisaie is a B&B located in the countryside 9.3 mi from the Alsace Wine Route. Cherry trees feature in the garden and the hosts prepare homemade pastries and homemade honey for breakfast. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.These traditionally decorated rooms offer a private terrace or balcony overlooking the 9843 ft² garden. Each includes a TV and fridge, and the private bathrooms include a hairdryer. A spa bath is available in some double rooms.A continental breakfast is served every morning, and it can be taken on the terrace during sunny weather. Alsatian specialties are prepared for you, available on request.With free private parking on site, this B&B is 21 mi from Ribeauvillé and 36 mi from Strasbourg, with its Christmas markets. Hiking and biking paths surround the property. Colmar is 25 mi away and 12 mi from Mount Saint-Odile.
Everything was perfect!
Astrid provides the best customer service I have ever experienced.
Its a very special B&B so do not expect super fancy items or a jacuzzi.
Place is perfect for a getaway in the middle of nowhere!
If you are looking for silence and relaxing environment. You found it!
We will be back…Very soon!
- The apartment was very clean, comfortable and the owner couldn’t be more helpful – excellent customer service.
- Astrid is a veeery nice and friendly person. She made everything for us to make our stay perfect. The location is on a quite place with big clean rooms. I would go definitely again. Thank you for everything astrid! 🙂
- bellissima e spaziosa camera immersa nel verde con terrazzzo e idromassaggio ideale per chi si vuole riposare dopo la visita ai villaggi della strada dei vini o per chi ama le passeggiate in mezzo alla natura.. ASTRID fantastica accogliente e disponibile..colazione con prodotti locali o fatti in casa …consigliato!
- Das Frühstück war lecker mit selbstgemachter Marmelade, selbstgemachtem Honig und selbstgemachtem Apfelsaft. Die Pension liegt abgeschieden, idyllisch an einem kleinen Flüßchen. Zum Entspannen stehen auf der Wiese Liegestühle bereit. In der Nachbarschaft gibt es Rotwild und tatsächlich Kängurus. Die Besitzer der Pension sind total nett, hilfsbereit und sprechen sehr gut Deutsch. Bei Interesse veranstalten sie z.B. einen Flammkuchenabend für die Gäste.
- Everything was perfect!
Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, Chez Christelle offers accommodations in Griesheim, 12 mi from Strasbourg on the Alsatian Wine Route. Free private parking is available on site at this characteristic Alsatian house.Some of the rooms at Chez Christelle have a terrace and all rooms have a bathroom.There is a coffee machine in the communal dining room. Popular activities in the surrounding area include hiking.Colmar is 30 mi from Chez Christelle, while Riquewihr is 25 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Strasbourg International Airport, 5.6 mi from the property.
The location was very convenient for visiting Strasbourg and the Alsace wine route. The area of the house was tranquil.
The room was very spacious and clean, with a large and comfortable bed. The bathroom had a nice large shower.
Breakfast was good and the hostess, Christelle, was very helpful with tourism advice and maps.
We would certainly stay there again and also recommend it to our friends.
- Good breakfast with fresh eggs from the owner, bread and yogurt.
The property is typically Alsacien and very well decorated inside. We had a junior sweet, which was lovely inside.
Separate toilet and bathroom with a shower.
Christelle very good at suggesting where to visit and very helpful with directions/where to park, etc.
- Chez Christelle was lovely. It was a beautiful house situated in a quiet street about 25 minutes drive from Strasbourg and ideal for exploring the fairytale towns of Alsace. Our rooms were perfect, beds comfy and showers easy to work. Our breakfast was delicious and our hostess, Christelle was delightful. My family of six were all so happy that we had chosen to stay at Chez Christelle and only wished that our time there could have been longer.
- The host was wonderful and very friendly. The room was very clean and there was plenty of room for two adults and two children. The breakfast was delicious. Our host made us feel very welcome. She also chatted with us during breakfast and gave us tips on our travels.
- The location was very convenient for visiting Strasbourg and the Alsace wine route. The area of the house was tranquil.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambre d’hôtes du Zellberg
Located on the Alsace Wine Route, this family-run B&B offers a big garden with BBQ facilities, deck chairs and a leisure room with a tennis table and board games. Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout.The rooms with attached bathroom at Chambre d’hôtes du Zellberg have a view of the inner courtyard or the vineyards. They are all nonsmoking and some of them are suitable for families traveling with children.Homemade regional pastries are served for breakfast, which is served in the dining room or on the terrace. A fully equipped kitchen with oven, microwave and coffee machine is at your disposal on the ground floor.Several hiking paths leave directly from the property. Strasbourg and Colmar are a 40-minute drive away and free private parking is provided on site.
- We appreciated having our towels changed ( we were there for 1 week ) also the fresh continental breakfasts
- Very nice room! Clean with great decoration! Very warm hosts!!
It was a pleasure for us to stay in Chambre d’hôtes du Zellberg. Nothalten is a very nice village on the wine route.
If you have a vehicle, the hotel is in a great location where you can access easily to the amazing villages of Alsace on the wine route. It is great to have parking possibility on the backyard of the hotel.
The room that we had was very clean & cosy, full with sunshine.
Egele family is very warm & welcoming; thanks to them, we felt like we are at home.
Rustige omgeving, lekker ontbijt. Het is mogelijk om gebruik te maken van gezamenlijke keuken, bbq en heerlijke tuin.
Heel gastvrij echtpaar!
- petit déjeuner super et l’emplacement était parfait, sur une terrasse extérieur couverte donc très bien par forte chaleur
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Zellwiller Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Zellwiller Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Zellwiller Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Zellwiller Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!