10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Yvignac Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Yvignac Brittany is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Yvignac Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Yvignac Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Yvignac Brittany. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Yvignac Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Yvignac Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Yvignac Brittany:
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Saint-Maden, 22 mi from Saint Malo, La Tisonnais features free WiFi access and free private parking. The bed and breakfast has a barbecue and views of the garden.Some units feature a seating area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property. Guests can enjoy a four-course meal upon reservation and at an extra cost.An array of activities are offered in the area, such as horse riding, cycling and fishing. Rennes is 24 mi from La Tisonnais, while Cancale is 25 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Dinard Brittany Airport, 17 mi from La Tisonnais.
- We had a lovely and really relaxing stay at this wonderful place with our 6 year old son – we stayed for 2 nights and felt so refreshed afterwards it felt like it had been a week! Sally and Chris were perfect hosts – we felt as though we were staying with long lost relatives. I would heartily recommend this place to anyone looking for a special and quiet place to stay in the area – we can not wait until our next visit 🙂
- We had a wonderful stay in the cosy Yurt while the boys slept in the gipsy caravan. Sally and Chris are super nice, welcoming us and made use feel home. Lovely cats Minnie and Caveman. U could see that everything was built and designed by the hand of artists and a lot of time, love and attention put in it. Great atmosphere. Tasty breakfast.
- We found the hosts to be very likable people with made our stay welcoming and friendly. They made us a fantastic breakfast. I would definitely recommend this address for anyone looking for something genuine but different. We would return without hesitation.
- We stayed with our young son and had a lovely time, Sally and Chris were so nice and the house is stunning, really nicely decorated inside and beautiful grounds.
- Really nice getaway. It was our first stop on our road trip in Bretagne and we enjoyed the place a lot. The place itself is really well decorated and everything is organized to make your stay comfortable. + it is a dog friendly place, not so easy to find!
Bed and Breakfast
B&B DINAN la priquetais
Set in a 1 hectare park in Trévron, 6.2 mi from Dinan, La Priquetais features a terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.This 19th century farmhouse offers rooms with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are located on the ground floor and features a private entrance. Certain rooms include a seating area where you can relax. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Breakfast is served every morning in the veranda. Evening meals are available upon request and at a surcharge.There is a cycling path leading to Saint-Malo in the village. Saint-Malo is 27 mi from La Priquetais, while Cap Fréhel is 30 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Dinard Brittany Airport, 18 mi from La Priquetais.
- The staff was really nice and welcoming, always there if we needed them. We felt comfy and it couldn’t have been better! The area was a big suprise for us, especially the big beautiful garden. So we would definitly recommend la priquetais!
- Beautiful room,superb breakfast, the best we have had in France in 2 weeks.Very friendly hosts
- The tranquility of the location, beautiful garden and the care to attention of Alice and Jacques to any thing we wished, including excellent dinner on two occasions and always a super Continental Breakfast.
- The Whole Ambiance Of The Booking Was Fantastic & We Shall Most Certainly Be Passing On The Details To Friends & Family.
- Everything, the property was clean, tidy, comfortable and bathroom well stocked with toiletries and clean towels etc. Alice and Jacky could not have been more friendly. Breakfast was fun with all all sitting at the one table enabling us to meet all the other guests from various countries. all trying their bits of other languages. Look to going again.
Bed and Breakfast
Clos St Ange (Dinan-St Malo)
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Clos St Ange (Dinan-St Malo) offers accommodations in Vildé-Guingalan, 6.2 mi from Dinan. Free private parking is available on site. Mont Saint-Michel is 40 mi from the property and Cap Fréhel 25 mi away.Rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.A shared dining room with tea and coffee making facilities, a microwave and a fridge is at guests’ disposal. Guests can enjoy evening meals twice a week upon prior reservation at least 24 hours in advance.Saint Malo is 16 mi from Clos St Ange (Dinan-St Malo), while Cancale is 22 mi away. Dinard Brittany Airport is 11 mi from the property.
- Elegant establishment. Clean and comfortable rooms. Quality breakfast. Very pleasant and hospitable owners. Free parking available on site. Even though not too close to Dinan center, the location was nice and quite.
- The owners of the house are very kind. They provide us with maps and with all sort of explanations we needed for the visits of the towns. They have a wonderful garden and terrace and the room are clean and confortable. I highly recommend It. If we come back we repeat this place again.
- The major positive was the proprietor…always helpful and willing to ensure your stay was excellent !!!
Das Frühstück war wirklich hervorragend und mit viel Liebe zubereitet.
Die Gastgeber sind sehr nett und hilfsbereit. Die Unterkunft liegt in einem kleinen Ort in der Nähe von Dinan.
In diesem sehr malerischen Ort gibt es sehr viele Restaurants.
Die Küstenstädte Dinard und Saint-Malo sind eine knappe halbe Stunde mit dem Auto entfernt.
Auf jeden Fall empfehlenwert.
- Les 2 propriétaires sont très sympa. Les 2 chambres que j’ai louées sont grandes, propres. Le grand jardin de la maison est accessible par nous. Le petit déjeuner est compris et café, crepes faits à la maison et fruit frais.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’hôtes Dinan
Located in Trévron, Chambres d’hôtes Dinan provides free WiFi, and guests can enjoy a shared lounge and a garden.Each unit features a terrace, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a fireplace, a seating area with a sofa, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. A microwave, a fridge and oven are also featured, as well as an electric tea pot and a coffee machine.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Hiking can be enjoyed nearby.The nearest airport is Dinard Bretagne Airport, 18 miles from Chambres d’hôtes Dinan.
- Very nice place to stay, 10 min drive from Dinan, a good breakfast.
- There was a kitchen which enabled us to self cater. The lady owner was very helpful with my luggage as it was difficult managing 3 flights of stairs. The breakfast was adequate. If you don’t speak enough french or don’t like climbing lots of stairs the accommodation may not suit you.
Les propriétaires très sympathiques étaient sur place et nous ont indiqué plein de très bonnes idées de sorties
Petit déjeuner très bien servi avec des produits frais
Lieu propice au repos, très calme
- Todo genial,,,, a 10km de dinan,,, desayuno bueno, casera buena persona,,,
- Chambre très calme, équipements modernes et décoration agréable.
Bed and Breakfast
Manoir Ville Davy
Set in a 16th-Century building, just a 15-minute drive from Dinan, Manoir Villa Davy offers a large garden, covered, furnished terrace and a fishing pond. You can relax watching TV in the living room or by the fireplace. Saint Malo is 25 mi away.All rooms feature a wardrobe, and the private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries. Guests will receive cakes and a bottle of water in their room upon arrival.A continental breakfast serving hot drinks, fruit, homemade marmalade, honey, bread, butter, pastries, yogurt, ham, cheese, hard-boiled eggs and fresh fruit salad is provided each morning. Guests can also sample regional cuisine for dinner if they reserve at least 3 days in advance.Additional features include a library, board games, badminton, volleyball and table tennis. Château de la Bourbansais is a 30-minute drive away and Bécherel is 6.8 mi from the property.
- Good location for visiting cap Fréhel, Saint Malo and Mt. St. Michelle, and the coastline in all.
- Very attractive surroundings, quiet, peaceful, excellent bed, good breakfast, convenient for good food in nearby villages, lots of history and only 20 miles to a selection of coastal towns
- Lovely welcome. Delicious evening meal and breakfast. Very reasonable price Indeed.
- The location was lovely and the property and its grounds were all we had hoped for. The hosts were friendly and courteous. Good breakfasts which were included in the price.
The Manoir is a beautiful house. It has been sympathetically and thoughtfully brought up to date whilst retaining most of its lovely old features.
The gardens are a delight, with several sitting areas.
Monsieur Lionel is a warm and thoughtful host as well as a very good chef, and Madame Patricia immediately makes one feel welcome .
They are both wonderful hosts, and couldn’t be more friendly and helpful.
The breakfast was excellent, and evening meals were delicious.
Our room was spacious, comfortable, and well appointed.
We would love to return next year.
Bed and Breakfast
One of our top picks in Jugon Les Lacs.Located in Jugon Les Lacs, Val d’Arguenon has free WiFi, and guests can enjoy a shared lounge, a garden and barbecue facilities.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available every morning at the bed and breakfast.A terrace is available for guests to use at Val d’Arguenon.The nearest airport is Dinard Bretagne Airport, 24 miles from the accommodation.
- The bed was comfortable, the bedroom & bathroom were spacious, the building had plenty of character, the room was warm, the location was ideal for Jugon, the hostess was pleasant.
- Comfy beds. Welcoming and helpful with bike. Fruit and croissants and butter v tasty. Quiet at night so slept well. Excellent location for town and lake.
- Great location in lovely village. Character house. Large room with comfortable bed and nice linen. Helpful host, including keeping our bikes inside overnight. Lovely bread and pastries for breakfast. It’s a basic, traditional place, and it looks like the owner is making improvements, but it was quiet, comfortable and good value overall. Enjoyed our stay (1 night stop-over).
- The croissants and bread were lovely, the bed comfy.
- Lovely old mill house full of character right in the centre of the village. Parking right outside, nice restaurants a few steps away and the lake just up the road. Clean comfy spacious room with great bed and a nice bathroom. Breakfast of fresh croissants and bread and home made jam. Fridge to store your stuff in for next day. Warm welcome and English spoken. We highly recommend.
Bed and Breakfast
The Cider House
Located in Jugon Les Lacs in the Bretagne region, The Cider House provides accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking.Some units include a seating area and/or a patio.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.The Cider House has a terrace.A bowling alley can be found at the accommodation, along with a garden.The nearest airport is Dinard Bretagne Airport, 24 miles from The Cider House.
This was truly a lovely couple of nights stay. Our hosts were delightful and looked after us well.
Thank you so much we will definitely stay again !
- Alison was very welcoming and could not do enough for us. The garden is delightful.
- Alison was very welcoming and went over and above an accommodation provider.
- The owner and her family were fabulous. They couldn’t do enough for us. They helped to make our holiday wonderful. Breakfast was great…. there was so much local produce to choose from. The property is in a really super location with bars and restaurants within walking distance. It’s an extremely characterful house with a perfect garden for chilling… or topping up the tan.
- Very warm and friendly welcome, great location. The owner was great company
- This was truly a lovely couple of nights stay. Our hosts were delightful and looked after us well.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Colombier Chambres d’hôtes
Offering garden views, Le Colombier Chambres d’hôtes in Lanrelas has accommodations, a shared lounge, a garden, barbecue facilities and a terrace. The bed and breakfast features both WiFi and private parking free of charge.There’s a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer in each unit, along with free toiletries.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available every morning at Le Colombier Chambres d’hôtes.The nearest airport is Dinard Bretagne Airport, 32 miles from the accommodation.
- A welcoming B&B in a quiet, rural area with a very friendly host who makes you feel at home. Newly renovated room with comfortable bed and good bathroom. Tasty breakfast at a time that suits you best. Big garden. Lovely dog. You can sign in for a homemade meal in the evening.
- Debbie os the best host. Rooms are very comfortable. Breakfast is yum and dinner is a treat.
- Debbie was a wonderful host. She is very friendly and welcoming, and the house and room were impeccably clean. The breakfast was excellent too including home made cakes. If you’re looking for a good get-away in the country, this is the place.
- Lovely quite location with fantastic hosts and amazing food provided ???
Une chambre très agréable et une grande salle de bain. Un literie très confortable.
Un délicieux petit déjeuner.
Une hôte très accueillante et bienveillante.
Bed and Breakfast
Ti Forn is set in a 19th-century bakery and is located in Le Quiou. With a mix of original furniture and contemporary décor, it offers free WiFi access.Each room here will provide you with a seating area. There is also an electric kettle. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with a bath or shower and a hairdryer. Extras include a desk and bed linen.At Ti Forn you will find a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge. The property offers free parking and is located a 15-minute drive from DInan.
- Lovely host and the gîte is in a mansion beautifully restored, with many lovely details and furniture!! Amazing home made jams for breakfast. And not to forget the gîte is set in a small typical Bretonne village, just in front of a really good crêperie that we also reccomend ?
- Very welcoming host, homemade jam, excellent crêperie within walking distance.
- Wonderful place and very nice person. Super Good breakfast and very comfortable room.
Gill was the perfect hostess. She pre booked the local restaurant for us which is very necessary due to its popularity.
Super breakfast with lots of choice.
Very comfortable beds.
What a wonderful hostess and the most wonderful family room, with a separate bath and shower.
Tea and coffee facilities in your room also.
Also a lounge with dinning table to sit and, and also had small fridge and a microwave in this room which was a wonderful idea could you not go out to eat.
And the breakfast was wonderful, even homemade muffins, jams and marmalade which you could purchase which we did ?
And a lovely little craft shop selling lovely things too.
And then the bar and creperie across the road in the village were excellent too.
Have recommended this place to lots of people ??
Bed and Breakfast
Abbaye de tregouet
Featuring free WiFi, Abbaye de tregouet offers accommodations in Corseul, 14 mi from Saint Malo. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a seating area where you can relax. You will find a kettle, a microwave and a fridge in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bath.You will find a shared lounge at the property.An array of activities are offered in the area, such as golfing and fishing. Cancale is 20 mi from Abbaye de tregouet, while Dinard is 11 mi away. Dinard Brittany Airport is 8.7 mi from the property.
- Charming hosts went out of their way to make us feel at home. Excellent breakfast. Fantastic pre-revolutionary house revealing the owners’ artistic flair. Peaceful location. Comfortable quaint and old fashioned.
- The old Abbey is realy beautiful and offers unique experiance. The couple that is runing this house is very simpatethic and helpfull offering a real homelike atmosphere.
- Owners were so kind and welcoming, nothing too much trouble. Such a beautiful setting too with well kept gardens and stunning house full of beautiful paintings and furniture.
- Nothing was too much trouble for the delightful couple who kindly shared their magnificent home with us.
- The atmosphere at this place is unique: beauty, hospitality, peacefulness – and the roman ruins, both in the town itself and at the nearby Altar of Mars, add something very special, not least in the twilight.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Yvignac Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Yvignac Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Yvignac Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Yvignac Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!