10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Yungar Ancash – Top Hotel Reviews
Yungar Ancash is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Yungar Ancash. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Yungar Ancash. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Yungar Ancash. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Yungar Ancash right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Yungar Ancash with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Yungar Ancash:
Hospedaje Campestre Bertila
Featuring free WiFi, Hospedaje Campestre Bertila offers accommodations in Carhuaz. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Comandante FAP Germán Arias Graziani Airport, 4.3 miles from Hospedaje Campestre Bertila.
- The setting is quiet and you have some views of the mountains. Breakfast was really good and generous. Our host was very helpful and the parking secure.
Este hospedaje tiene una ubicación perfecta para los amantes de la tranquilidad. Los alrededores no tienen contaminación auditiva, solo se escucha el sonido del viento, la lluvia y los animales de la zona.
La ubicación es muy buena, ya que se encuentra a 5 minutos (en auto) de Carhuaz, en donde se encuentra de todo. Está relativamente cerca de la carretera, por lo que se puede llegar caminando o con un cómodo pasaje, en colectivo.
La atención es de primera, ofrecen más de lo que uno espera, además de una grata compañía. Siempre están pendiente de las necesidades del viajero y dan todas las recomendaciones adecuadas para aprovechar al máximo la visita por la zona.
Los ambientes son acogedores y los espacios exteriores son muy agradables. La arquitectura pintoresca va de la mano con el paisaje del Callejón de Huaylas.
- Le calme. Le jardin. La gentillesse de la propriétaire.
- Los dueños muy amables y atentos, Nos hicieron sentir como en casa
– La atención de los dueños del hotel
– Cuartos calientitos
Cayesh Guest House
One of our best sellers in Huaraz! Featuring free WiFi, Cayesh Guest House offers accommodations in Huaraz.Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Comandante FAP Germán Arias Graziani Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- It is more of a deserted youth hostel run by rarely available and not interested owner, the only person who speaks English. If you are ok with cold rooms and not so hot showers than this is good place to stay. But there are much better options in central Huaraz for the same price.
Booked for the double bed room with attached shower and ended up extending my stay in the dorm room (also with attached shower) after my friend left. Maid came daily to clean bathrooms, replace trashbin and top up loo paper. Rooms reasonably clean. Beds were comfortable enough though the topsheet was slightly old looking. Hot water always ALWAYS worked which was amazing after trekking in Huaraz.
Very short walk to bus stations E.g. Movil tours, cruz del sur etc and to main market.
Kitchen functioned with basic equipment though no fancy cookware. Having an electric rice cooker was a bonus.
Owner (when available) is a nice lady who speaks great english
- The hostel is conveniently located in the city center. The staff was friendly and the room clean.
- The owner was friendly and spoke English very well
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. She was fluent in English. The location was perfect. It was nice and quiet.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Jo´s Place is located in Huaraz.Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Comandante FAP Germán Arias Graziani Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- My last day in Huaraz I did an all day trek and returned to Jo’s in the evening a couple hours before my night bus. Not only was I allowed to shower, use the kitchen, etc., they even let me keep my stuff in my room all day and check out of my room at 8pm- no extra charge! So nice!! Thank you!
- Good location just out of the centre of town, 10 min walk to plaza de armas, small local shop and bakery just around the corner. Clean rooms and a great garden for relaxing in. Able to book Laguna 69 trek through the hostel.
- The staff was very nice, they have a nice yard,it is not in the city center but it is 10 minutes walking so it was ok and more quiter I assume. They have a really cute dog.
- Maxim working at reception was very friendly and VERY helpful! He gave us lots of tips about trekking/renting equipment/public transport, etc. He was absolutely amazing! He was the main reason we loved our stay at Joe’s place.
- Fairly central location. Very helpful and knowledgeable.
Albergue Huascaran Peru
Featuring free WiFi, Albergue Huascaran Peru offers accommodations in Huaraz. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom.Bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for skiing.The nearest airport is Comandante FAP Germán Arias Graziani Airport, 14 miles from Albergue Huascaran Peru.
The service was very personal and I felt very well taken care of and very safe and respected. I traveled to many places before and stayed in 5 stars hotels but never felt so Comfortable like in here. They tried to help me with every particular thing me and my kids could need.
And how useful was the information they offered me for planning activities for my trip.
Walter and his family provide exceptional service. The rooms are spotlessly clean and cleaned everyday. The breakfast is very generous (it would easily set you back 10 soles at a restaurant). WiFi is fast enough for steaming videos and there is always hot water.
Kitchen is very well stocked.
Rooms are very big with many pillows and blankets. Huaraz can be cold !
The tours you book through the hostel are a bargain. We paid 35 soles per tour – many others in the city cost 45.
- Everything perfect. Really good breakfast with scramble eggs included.
- Location was good and staff were brilliant in helping with everything. He helped arrange a tour to Laguna 69 and walked us down to the meeting point in the morning. His English was great and just so helpful overall with anything we needed. Room was comfortable, don’t expect luxury, but good shower and everything was clean and tidy.
- Manager was ver helpful with planning our trails in cordilleras. Hotel is clean, hot water, rooms are big.
- The service was very personal and I felt very well taken care of and very safe and respected. I traveled to many places before and stayed in 5 stars hotels but never felt so Comfortable like in here. They tried to help me with every particular thing me and my kids could need.
Alojamiento Soledad offers accommodations in Huaraz.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Comandante FAP Germán Arias Graziani Airport, 14 miles from Alojamiento Soledad.
- Lovely hosts, had lots of gear for us to rent for our trek, water and pop, some snacks and great simple breakfast. Great view from the top terrace. Allowed us to keep our extra stuff here while we completed our trek. Tao picked us up from the bus (which was terrible-dont expect to sleep on the over night bus) and then dropped us off on Christmas day for the santa Cruz trek. Highly recommend getting Tao to take you on your day trips if you don’t go with a group. The man is a living legend and the sweetest. They will set you up with day trips, an option of 4 different locations. Laundry is off site, usually next day service. They will set you up with that.
- Owner lady was amazing and helpfull. Very nice property.
- The staff spoke little English but were really delightful. It’s essentially an old family home now used as a B&B – Has that slightly dated family house decor but comfy lounge and cosy kitchen…
- The structure is fine, decent beds and showers. They have actual beds, not bunks, which was good, and the room was really big. The breakfast was fair too, although you have it in the house kitchen, a regular kitchen which does not support more than 4 or 5 people. Guess how do they manage to fit everyone during the high season.
The breakfast at Alojamiento Soledad is WONDERFUL! The owner cooked it just for me when I got up, and it included not only egg, coffee, fresh pineapple juice and bread but also homemade mango jam! Yum! She also made me a sandwich for the day (with homemade apple jam!) free of charge.
The bedroom was lovely and just 2 beds in my dorm. The bathroom is spacious but not particularly elegant. There is a spacious room to relax downstairs with plenty of sofas.
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Warari is located in Huaraz in the region of Ancash.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Comandante FAP Germán Arias Graziani Airport, 12 miles from Warari.
- The hotel has a beautiful view of the mountains and is close to the Wilkahuin ruins (there is a trail that you can take from the main road ~ 20 mins away that goes to the second set of the ruins — the locals can help you find your way and keep on track). The place itself is pristene and comfortable. There is free water and cocoa tea in the dining area. The staff was very friendly at all times of the day. They even let me check in very early, around 7am. My room had great wifi and hot water. There is a bodega nearby with basic snacks and drinks and one restahrant across the street with food and beer.
-Very clean Hostel, modern architecture
-very friendly owner, speaks english
-very good WiFi
- Comfortable beds and hot showers. The room was very clean and they gave you soap and a towel on arriv. It was so peaceful, a lovely hostel.
- oh my god this hotel was amazing. It was really new and beautiful! Evertyhing was clean and shiny and the view was amazing too! The staff was really nice and friendly as well and they help us with everything we had. They also allowed us to stay longer in the room because we had a hike and in the night left our bus! So really nice!
- La atención es excelente, son muy amables y te apoyan en todo lo que necesitas, está un poco lejos de la plaza, pero lo hace más tranquilo, sin ruidos, excelente para relajarse, la limpieza de la habitación y la comodidad del cuarto estuvieron muy bien! La comida también estuvo buena!
Humberto Guest House
Featuring free WiFi, Humberto Guest House offers pet-friendly accommodations in Huaraz.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Comandante FAP Germán Arias Graziani Airport, 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa de Ana B&B
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Casa de Ana B&B is located in Huaraz.A TV is provided.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Comandante FAP Germán Arias Graziani Airport, 12 miles from the property.
Nice room with comfortable Beds, table and good lightening
Hot and spacious shower.
Simple but good continental breakfast.
- Ana was very helpful with all our questions and requests. She was very flexible with our stay. Breakfast was good and plenty.
- You can book all Tours in this hostel. When you have a Tour at 5:30 it is no Problem for them to give you the breakfast at 5. The staff and the service was really Great!
- Ana is so kind and really helpful! Thank you! Very clean, comfortable bed, it was not cold even at night. She can help to book some tours. Have to walk about 10 minutes to Plaza de Armas but it’s okay, safe and quite.
- Ana is very lovely and helpful host. She gave us lot of information and arranged a trip to Laguna 69 for very reasonable price for us. She also helped us a lot when my boyfriend had some health issues. We really felt like home. Also appreciated it was possible to check-in early in the morning right after our arrival from Lima by night bus and chek-out late in the evening before the departure back to Lima. The room was clean, basic, with no window (not much fresh air, but no noise from the street in return :)) and with comfortable bed. Nice breakfast, Ana even prepared a breakfast for us before our early morning departure to Laguna 69. Overall I would definitely recommend Ana’s place!
- Nice room with comfortable Beds, table and good lightening
La Casa de Maruja B&B
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, La Casa de Maruja B&B offers accommodations in Huaraz.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Comandante FAP Germán Arias Graziani Airport is 12 miles away.
- This was properly the best place we stayed in while being in peru! The place itself is very clean, good hot shower, basic breakfast and incredible view from a niece rooftop terrace. However best thing are the owners, they were helpful in every matter and made us feel like home. If you are planning to go trekking this is the perfect place to be. Hey can rent you things, and gilf, he owner is a guide himself and explains you everything. He also books you on tours for a good price. Pick up very early in the morning from the bus station was no problem either and we could check in to our room immediately. Also when coming back from trekking, we could return to our room and shower there.
- Staff, availability of tours, flexibility check in and out
- The owners are wonderful. The place is clean, welcoming and friendly. The bed was comfortable, the room spacious and included a balcony and the shower was hot. Breakfast was also pretty good with eggs to your preference, juice, toast, jam and coffee or tea. They also have a computer for guests use which was extremely helpful for us.
- The hosts were very nice. We stayed there 2 nights before we started the Santa Cruz Trek. After the trek we got a room to take a shower and pack our luggage.
- Free coca tea for help with the altitude. Also the showers were hot 24/7. Friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast was good too.
Hostal Campo Base Huaraz
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal Campo Base Huaraz offers accommodations in Huaraz. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental and car rental. Comandante FAP Germán Arias Graziani Airport is 14 miles away.
- Great value, our room was very quiet and clean. It’s a perfect place to chill after long active days outside. The people working there are great and very helpful! Highly recommended!
- Very accommodating staff – I had booked the room as a private room but this was a misunderstanding with booking.com and I immediately was given another room to myself for very little extra money. Great location, and tour agency next door that gives discounts. Includes a nice breakfast.
- The staff was very friendly and helpfull. And the hostel is in the center of the village.
- The beds were clean and in a good condition. The staff greeted us warmly and was friendly and helpful. The common kitchen was clean and working.
- Brilliant location within the city and the attached tour agency is great for booking nearby tours
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Yungar Ancash Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Yungar Ancash to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Yungar Ancash but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Yungar Ancash. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!