10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Yotala – Top Hotel Reviews
Yotala is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Yotala. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Yotala. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Yotala. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Yotala right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Yotala with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Yotala:
Casa Al Tronco
Casa Al Tronco offers accommodations in Sucre.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Juana Azurduy de Padilla International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Beautiful place, fantastic view of the city even from my room, super nice kitchen with roof terrace. Very helpful owner
One of the best places we have stayed in South America so far! The owner is so nice and she kept on checking if everything was ok with us. The shared bathroom was always very clean and the room was big and comfortable.
The kitchen is big and clean and it has a balcony where you can eat and enjoy an amazing view of the city!
The place is still close to the centre, but uphill. However a bus is only 1.50 bolivianos (or 5 for a taxi).
- Very very clean.Nice view.Useful information.Room is big.
- This place is very close to the center but in a quiet area!The room was very big and with a nice design…every little detail was in order. We had the possibility to cook in the kitchen an use the fridge. The owner and her daughter were very friendly!
- We have been away from home travelling for around 3 months and this place was one of the best we stayed in. Even though we had a shared bathroom it felt like we had our own little studio apartment. The whole place is tastefully decorated ( European vibes), amazing terrace on the shared kitchen (totally spotless) and Tania could not have been more welcoming and sweet. We would have loved to have stayed longer than 2 nights but we were pushed to move on to keep to our itinerary!
One of our best sellers in Sucre! Featuring free WiFi, Mi Angeline offers accommodations in Sucre. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Juana Azurduy de Padilla International Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- The owner of the Hostel is one of the nicest ladies i ever met, she helped us with basically everything. The breakfast was really tasty with eggs and hot chocolate (prepared with milk). Our room was really big and we started to feel like being at home really fast. We planned to stay two nights, but instead of that we stayed four 😉 the terrace is really nice and relaxing. There is a part with a roof and an open area.
- Its like home, clean, kitchen is well equiped, hot shower, good wifi and marcela the host is very warm but not too intrusive, the house is located in a peaceful area
- Very friendly, very clean and best kitchen on our travel. Like at Home!
- Brilliant guesthouse with very carefully and well looked after facilities. The lady who runs it is very kind and considerate and makes sure you have a comfortable stay. The beds are comfy, blankets are warm, the toilet always had toilet paper and soap and the shower was nice and hot. We also loved being able to cook in the well equipped kitchen. Thanks for a lovely stay!
- Marcela is the most amazing host I have met on my journey through Latin America. She instantly made me feel at home and has helped me with absolutely everything I could wish for; from walking me to the pharmacy, to making an appointment at the hair dresser and arranging bus tickets. Her house is spacious, comfortable and located on a short walk from Sucre city centre. I loved the breakfast with fresh juice and eggs on the sunny terrace, perfect way to start the day!
Featuring free WiFi, La Selenita offers accommodations in Sucre.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Juana Azurduy de Padilla International Airport is 3.1 miles away.
– The staff were amazing. The guys went out of their way to help out as much as possible and to make sure we had a great time.
– Shower was hot and nice.
– Wi-fi was excellent, unfortunately they were having issues with the one for our room but the reception wifi was still working and was very good for Bolivia.
– Bed was comfortable and warm.
– The breakfast was personal and great, again the staff were truly great.
– Location is really nice, short stroll downhill to the town center, short taxi ride to the bus terminal.
– The gardens and view from the property are beautiful. Like a little piece of paradise hiding away in the big city.
- The garden and staff were lovely. Also they left bread and jam for us when we had a 5am start.
- Weel, what can I say, this place made me love Bolivia. After traveling in Bolivia, Sucre and this hotel made it a lovely experience, after many negative experiences. Very warm welcome, garden is just paradise tucked away, clean, fab wifi, art work, breakfast, location, could go on. Loved it, loved it, loved it. Wish could stay longer.
- Private cabines in a beautiful garden overlooking Sucre. Comfortable bed, good shower, nice staff who speak English very well. They give you lots of good tips. Property is close to the center, but in a quiet street. Homemade bread and jam for breakfast. Good coffee!
- Beautiful and comfortable space to stay in a lush garden. We were greated by Arthur who gave us tips and not to miss places in Sucre, as well as an ice cold beer after our walk to get there! The views from the balcony, and delicious home made breakfasts made this one of my favourite stays on our travels so far. Good bed, great shower, tastefully decorated with travel photos and paintings.
- – The staff were amazing. The guys went out of their way to help out as much as possible and to make sure we had a great time.
Viejo Olivo B&B
Viejo Olivo B&B offers accommodations in Sucre.All rooms come with a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Juana Azurduy de Padilla International Airport, 3.1 miles from Viejo Olivo B&B.
- This is so warm and cozy place to stay. The owner Cynthia is lovely, the staff is super friendly. EWe wanted to extend our stay there, but couldn’t change our program. Absolutely recommend.
- We had a great stay and would highly recommend Viejo Olive. We arrived very early at 6am and were warmly welcomed by the owner (Cynthia). The room was clean and comfortable, and the garden is lovely to rest in. Cynthia was also very helpful with all our questions. A small oasis in Sucre!
- Wonderful place to stay! Nice courtyard to relax, good breakfast, rooms were very clean and wifi worked well. Showers were hot and bathroom spotless. The owner is lovely, she goes out of her way to help you (booked our flights over the phone for us as we dont speak spanish). English is spoken by more than one employee. Would absolutely recommend. It is a small walk but makes for a quiet place to stay.
Super friendly and helpful stuff which makes you feel home, delicious breakfast, nice rooms with comfy beds and hot shower, great and quiet location.
Highly recommend this beautiful place!!
- Spotlessly clean, great staff and comfortable rooms. Decent wifi and the best shower we have had on our trip, great pressure and nice and hot! Really close to the supermarket and laundry which was handy!
Casa Verde B&B
Casa Verde B&B offers accommodations in Sucre.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Juana Azurduy de Padilla International Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Perfect location and wonderfully large and clean rooms. Could not complain about anything but the WiFi signal. Would def stay again!
- Great place with very attentive personnel and delicious breakfast. Common space is very cosy. Would like to try out the pool in the garden but the weather was a bit cold for it. Highly recommend this guesthouse!
- It is wortg the money but minus for wi-fi Andy in Commons spaces.
- Rooms were large and clean. The kitchen was better than mine back home and the breakfast was amazing. It’s one of the best places you will stay in South America.
- Best B&B ever! The staff is very friendly and will help you with whatever you need. The rooms are clean and spacious and the patio is a nice place to relax. Breakfast is very good as well!
Hostelling Señor de las 3 Caidas
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostelling Señor de las 3 Caidas offers accommodations in Sucre.Every room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Juana Azurduy de Padilla International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
Great hostel in Sucre. It’s a taxi ride from the bus terminal but close to the city centre.
They have great kitchen, fully equipped, great common area where we could chill after check-our while waiting for bus.
Our room was absolutely huge, with private bathroom. Great W iFi for online Netflix.
- Great kitchen and lounge room. Nice and quiet. Close to the city (a small walk up a hill)
- Lots of large communal spaces and even a garden! There is a large outdoor sink so you can hand wash a few items of clothing and hang them up. Feels quite homely.
Location is good. Close to the main square however you have to walk downhill for restaurants.
Shower was hot.
Kitchen was good size.
Staff allowed us to stay in the common room until our bus left in the evening.
- Great value! Clean, nice garden, great kitchen, big areas and not so big.
- Great hostel in Sucre. It’s a taxi ride from the bus terminal but close to the city centre.
Colonial B & B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Colonial B & B offers accommodations in Sucre.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Juana Azurduy de Padilla International Airport, 3.1 miles from Colonial B & B.
No reviews yet.
Mandrágora Guest House
Mandrágora Guest House offers pet-friendly accommodations in Sucre.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Juana Azurduy de Padilla International Airport, 3.1 miles from Mandrágora Guest House.
No reviews yet.
Santa Cecilia B&B
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Santa Cecilia B&B is located in Sucre. Free WiFi is provided and private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Juana Azurduy de Padilla International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Our double was a large room with four beds, walking distance to major spots of the small city center.
- Good location, really helpful and nice staff, good WiFi and a hot shower.
I liked mostly the owners, staff, all the support, kindness,
room was clean, all service just perfect,
would chose it again
- Hospitality was key here! Best hosts we had in Bolivia
- We had a great time in Santa Cecilia. The location is perfect and the family, who owns the place, is very kind and helpful. The rooms are cozy and warm (not very common here in the winter) and there is hot shower!!! Nice little patio makes you wanna spend the whole day there:) There is a spacious kitchen and a living room and a hood wifi. We also used the laundry service and it was quick and cheap. So far it was our best accommodation in South America. We felt completely relaxed
Showcasing a barbecue and playground, Resto Arte is located in Sucre. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city.There is luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Juana Azurduy de Padilla International Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Yotala Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Yotala to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Yotala but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Yotala. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!