10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In York Maine – Top Hotel Reviews
York Maine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in York Maine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in York Maine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in York Maine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in York Maine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in York Maine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In York Maine:
Hartwell House Inn
Featuring free WiFi, Hartwell House Inn offers accommodations in Ogunquit. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. A flat-screen TV is provided.Portsmouth is 14 miles from Hartwell House Inn, and Hampton is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- This was hands down, the most beautiful B&B in which I have ever stayed. Not only was it immaculately clean, it was the most beautiful, well-kept place I have ever stayed. I plan on going back JUST for the Inn. The staff were amazing, including the innkeeper and the breakfast staff, the holiday decorations were absolutely jaw-dropping. All I can say to anyone looking at where to go in Ogunquit, Stop searching and go Hartwell All The Way!!!!!!
- The inn was so beautifully decorated and maintained. Charlene and Eric were so friendly and went out of their way to make you feel welcome. The breakfasts were delicious!
- Great breakfast. Peaceful atmosphere. Convenient to everything
Not an extensive breakfast menu but their special of the day was superior.
Mentioned on check-in that we were celebrating our anniversary to the staff. The inn keepers, Charlene & Eric, provided a bottle of bubbly for us to celebrate. They were fantastic throughout the stay.
- We have stayed at several places at the Maine seacoast over the years and enjoyed our stayed at Hartwell House above any others. In fact, we chose to stay an extra day and though needed to change rooms and building, still found the accommodations fabulous. Charlene, the innkeeper did her very best to make the switch as easy as possible for us so we barely felt the move and it did little to affect our enjoyment of our last day. Thanks for helping us celebrate our anniversary. You made it very special!
Black Boar Inn Ogunquit
One of our best sellers in Ogunquit! This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Ogunquit, 15 miles from Portsmouth, Black Boar Inn Ogunquit features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Hampton is 26 miles from Black Boar Inn Ogunquit, and Old Orchard Beach is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- wonderful breakfast, happy/chatty staff, beautiful dog, luna!! the bed was comfy and the quilt was beautiful!
- Our room was very cozy and quiet. Very close to town for walking to all the shops, beach, and restaurants. Recommended!
- Room was very clean and cozy. The bathroom was a good size and the water pressure was excellent (a pet peeve of mine). Dwayne (the owner) made a yummy breakfast and was friendly and helpful. The Inn was close to shops and restaurants – a perfect location.
- We liked the easygoing manner of our host, Dwain and the wonderful breakfast he prepared. The inn is a historical delight and our room was quaint and cozy.
- We loved how the innkeeper made a fire in the common room. We sat and read books and enjoyed a bottle of wine. We also loved the sea salt scrub in the bathroom, and the fact that wine glasses, wine opener and refrigerator were all available for our use. Parking was free and easy, and the location was ideal for walking to shops, restaurants and the beach. The breakfast was huge and delicious, and the staff was friendly.
Riverhouse offers accommodations in South Berwick.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and fishing. Ogunquit is 11 miles from Riverhouse, and Portsmouth is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- There was misrepresentation because no breakfast included. You are not a B&B!
Beautiful location overlooking the Salmon Falls River. Very quiet and close to nature.
A most informative, welcoming and interesting host.
A place to get away from the daily grind and to relax.
Ideal for a romantic getaway.
- Beautiful setting, gorgeous house, and great host.
- The house was just beautiful! Our room was very clean and comfortable. The location of the property was picturesque. We very much enjoyed a relaxing weekend…perfect!
This is a really surprising location and a really nice building. I’d highly recommend this for a trip to get out of the city. While it isn’t that far from 95 and you can easily get to Portsmouth and/or the ocean you feel surprisingly away from everything. Sitting outside in the morning next to the river you couldn’t hear traffic, just the sounds of nature.
I enjoyed my time and would go back.
Inn on Shore Road
Inn on Shore Road is located in Ogunquit, just 15 miles from Portsmouth. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom.Hampton is 26 miles from Inn on Shore Road, and Old Orchard Beach is 22 miles away. Portland International Jetport Airport is 31 miles from the property.
- The bed and room was comfy and it is in a perfect location.
- Bed was comfy, staff was great, location was great.
- location, location, location; excellent wi fi and tv reception; parking; staff; porch, yard. The beding is awesome and comfortable; ac was fine.
- Location, cleankinesss, well kept, lovely brother room. We opted to eat out for breakfastt
- The location, comfort of bed, and the cleanliness
Holiday Guest House Bed & Breakfast
One of our top picks in Wells – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Connected by a trolley service, the historic Holiday Guest House Bed & Breakfast once hosted Eleanor Roosevelt in 1947. Moody Beach is 1.1 miles from the property.Rooms at this property are equipped with a cable TV and seating areas with a sofa. Some rooms feature views of the garden.A breakfast and newspapers are offered to guests every morning. The property also has an outdoor pool and towels.The Ogunquit Museum-American Art is 3.3 miles fromt eh property and Wonder Mountain Fun Park with mini golf and games is 2,650 feet from the property.
- Beautiful home full of history and the most hospitable hosts!
- The hosts were the most welcoming warmest people, the amazing interiors full of antiques make you feel like you are in London at the beginning of the 19th century, hower the bathrooms are very modern. The homemade french toast with wild blueberry jam was to die for, too! We’re definitely coming back.
- The room was large and lovely. Breakfast was delicious. Inn keepers were friendly, cheerful andknowledgeable.
- Feels like home. Amazing breakfast. The Inn owners are wonderful. We will return again.
- Bed was nothing special. Breakfast was ok. Nothing to speak of.
Haven By The Sea
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Haven By The Sea is located in Wells in the region of Maine, just 29 miles from Portland. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.Ogunquit is 3.9 miles from Haven By The Sea, and Portsmouth is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 27 miles from Haven By The Sea.
- The proprietor was accommodating and informative, as well as an excellent cook. The bed was incredibly comfortable, and the room was very clean. The inn is cozy and nicely decorated.
- Perfect B&B comfortable and relaxing common areas . Accessible staff (Inn Keeper) but unobtrusive when relaxing in common areas
- Nancy and Dan are great, super friendly and helpful with dining recommendations and accommodations
- Owners Dan and Nancy, very nice, very helpful, loved their Dogs, Inn was very CLEAN, Breakfast was very good, Inn was decorated for Christmas , nice place
- Room was small but comfortable. Property overlooks scenic wetlands and wildlife preserve. Room amenities (soap, shampoo, hair dryer, etc) were good. Brandy and port available gratis in communal sitting room; bar — not free — in dining room. Lots of games in common rooms, as well as books to borrow. Very friendly and talkative hosts — we found out a lot about the inn, which was once a Catholic church. We got a very useful tip about parking in Ogunquit which made our visit there for dinner and a show less pressured. Only 10 minutes from Ogunquit, and a couple of blocks from the ocean.
Enchanted Nights B&B
Located in Kittery, 2.6 miles from Tanger Outlets Kittery, Enchanted Nights B&B offers accommodation with a tennis court. Featuring a concierge service, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace. Staff on site can arrange airport transfers.Guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are fitted with a kettle. Certain rooms include a kitchen with a dishwasher. At Enchanted Nights B&B every room is fitted with bed linen and towels.The area is popular for cycling, and bike hire and car hire are available at Enchanted Nights B&B.Portland International Jetport Airport is 44.1 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was delicious, the vegatarian meal was perfect for vacation, satisfying.
The bed was comfortable and I slept well on Thursday night.
The coffee was good.
- The host was Peter, he was sincerely nice. He was conversational but not overbearing and was very nice. The decor was an eclectic mix of Victorian and modern. Consider it a trip to Grandma’s house! The location is walking distance to downtown Kittery restaurants and entertainment.
- The bed was very comfortable. It was very clean. The owner was very nice.
- It is a short walk to lots of restaurants in Kittery center. Our bed was comfortable and had attractive sheets and bed cover. We both slept really well in this bed! The room was large, relatively clean and was filled with interesting collectibles. It had a fan which was good since it was a very hot weekend!
Wren’s Nest Village Inn
On Route 1 and 7 minutes from downtown Portsmouth, this inn features a heated indoor pool and rooms with whirlpools. Free Wi-Fi access is also provided.Cable TV, a mini-fridge and a coffee maker are found in each individually decorated room of Wren’s Nest Village Inn. A private bath and iron are included.Guests of Wren’s Nest are welcome to relax in the hot tub and enjoy the sounds of the waterfalls. Laundry facilities are also available.The Strawberry Banke Museum is 5 miles from the inn. Portsmouth International Airport at Pease is 13 minutes away.
- The mgr on staff was very friendly and did his best to meet accommodations.
- The rooms are cozy and roomy. I like that we had a table, chairs, microwave and fridge.
- Nice location and the jacuzzi tubs are excellent. Very pleasant check in process, friendly
- Had an indoor pool which was nice, and a nice little craft beer pub with restaurant on the property
- Location, staff, the pub on the site cleanliness
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Elmerehouse B&B offers accommodations in Wells. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Portland is 31 miles from Elmerehouse B&B, and Ogunquit is 2.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 29 miles from Elmerehouse B&B.
- The host was very accommodating. She was very connected with the guests and enjoyed getting to know her guests.
- The hostess was very hospitable and accommodating knowledgeable about the area the rooms where very clean and comfortable the recommendation for Resturant was perfect for celebrating my birthday. I only wished a little more thought went into making breakfast. Other that my stay here was perfect thanks 10/10
- Sun is very nice and she even made sure to have breakfast for my vegetarian wife!
- The Inn is beautifully appointed, and immaculate. The innkeeper is lovely, and hospitable. The breakfast was delicious! I would give everything a score of 10.
- beautiful and sweet interior. very clean and well maintained. The breakfast option fixed (varies daily) and is freshly cooked. For breakfast one is encouraged to sit at the communal table and chat with the other guest. Although this it not something that naturally appeals to me it was actually a very nice concept. The owner runs it on her own and she does an excellent job!.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located 2,100 feet from Ogunquit Beach, Puffin Inn is located in a former sea captain’s home.All air-conditioned rooms at Puffin Inn have an en suite bathroom and free WiFi.A 3-course homemade breakfast is served daily and served in the enclosed breakfast porch, or outside at a bistro table on the open front porch.A full selection of wine and beer is also available. Beach chairs and beach umbrellas are available for guest use.Marginal Way Walk is 0.9 miles from Puffin Inn, while Ogunquit Playhouse is 1.2 miles away. Tanger Outlets Kittery is 11.2 miles from Puffin Inn. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 30.4 miles from the property.
- Tim and Michelle were amazing hosts! In particular, the breakfast was particularly good, and in fact was better than any of the food we ate at restaurants and bars during our weekend in Ogunquit! Homemade Eggs Benedict, stuffed french toast, cranberry scones, galore.
- Tim and Michelle were the perfect hosts – so friendly and accommodating . . Breakfasts were delightful and the carriage house room was charming. Highly recommend.
- Tim was very accommodating and helpful. Detailed us on restaurants, parking and beach access.
- The Innkeepers Tim and Michele were phenomenal! They made our visit feel like we were staying with good friends! The room was top notch and the location couldn’t have been more convenient. The trolley stop was right outside! The breakfast was the best!!! Phantom Gourmet check this place out!!!! Tim…you made our stay incredible!!!
- Breakfasts to die for; hosts that bent over backwards.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In York Maine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in York Maine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in York Maine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in York Maine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!