10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Yan Nawa Bangkok Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Yan Nawa Bangkok Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Yan Nawa Bangkok Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Yan Nawa Bangkok Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Yan Nawa Bangkok Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Yan Nawa Bangkok Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Yan Nawa Bangkok Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Yan Nawa Bangkok Province:
Located in the Sathorn neighborhood in Bangkok, 2.4 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng, Baan Tulsi features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 2.4 miles from Baan Tulsi, and Siam Paragon Mall is 2.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 15 miles from Baan Tulsi.
No reviews yet.
Khemmanatt Boutique Hotel
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Khemmanatt Boutique Hotel is located in Bangkok. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a gift shop at the property.Patpong is 0.9 miles from Khemmanatt Boutique Hotel, and MRT-Silom is 1.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Owners are very friendly and helpful, they organized our airport taxi, great breakfast, comfortable and quiet room, great location. When our travels bring us back to Bangkok, we will definitely stay there again
- very nice owners, so friendly and helpful, great breakfast!
- What a special place! We just stayed for one night and arrived quite late in the evening, but we instantly loved Khemmanatt Boutique Hotel. The design is very unique, with a lot of attention to detail, and the owners are lovely and very helpful indeed. They organized our airport taxi and were extremely welcoming even though we arrived late and had to leave very early in the morning. Our room was very quiet despite being so close to Sathon Thai Road. A peaceful place in a busy area.
it’s very good. the boss is very nice.
- Frendly stuff, big room and comfortable bed, near public transport, good wifi in the room, and close to night market. Lokal cafe on the way to main road are guite good. It is a good hotel for fair price.
The Cube Sathorn Boutique Hotel
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Located in Bangkok, 1.9 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng, The Cube Sathorn Boutique Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 2.3 miles from The Cube Sathorn Boutique Hotel, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 2.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Obliging nature of the Lady who runs the hotel and a restaurant too; always cheerful. The surrounding area is a good example of life in the quieter Thai streets. Food from her restaurant is excellent, and can be served in room. Exercise park nearby.
- Room is comfortable and clean, the staff is friendly. Location near BTS , 7 eleven shop and street food along to BTS.
- Near skytrain and pier, but in a small surrounding area, so nearly no tourists from Europe, a beautiful terrace, very clean, friendly owner and the crispy pancakes for breakfast.
- This property is located nearby Surasak BTS Station, thus it is very convenient for travelers to get to this property. The room is very clean and decent size. The host is very nice. They went beyond by providing us with bread, instant noodles for free since we arrived quite late at night and we still havent had our dinner yet. The breakfast was very good. It is big in portion and very cheap. For Muslims, this property is perfect as it is located nearby local halal eateries, so finding halal food should be no problem. I would strongly recommend this property for travelers as it is cheap, convenient and very comfortable. My friends and I had so much find exploring Bangkok while staying in the hotel.
- Everything was great! It’s a cozy place with friendly staff. Yin, the owner always goes out of her way to help you out. I really appreciated her!!!
Dream Bangkok is located in the Bang Rak neighborhood in Bangkok, 1.2 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng and 2 miles from Siam Paragon Mall.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 2.9 miles from Dream Bangkok, and Queen Sirikit Park is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 15 miles from Dream Bangkok.
No reviews yet.
Baan Glang Soi
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Baan Glang Soi offers accommodations in Bangkok, just 1.6 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 2.2 miles from Baan Glang Soi, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 2.9 miles away. Don Muang Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- The best thing about this hotel is location. The area near the hotel has everything you need. Especially there are a lot of reasonable restaurants nearby.
- The staff very friendly and clean the rooms, very clean beds and bathrooms
- Great apartment with two large bedrooms for a family!
Fantastic location, 5 minute walk to Saphan Taksin BTS and pier.
Very clean hotel with excellent restaurant downstairs.
Great value for money.
- What a lovely family that makes you feel at home from the moment you walk in. Have been coming here for the third time: the friendly people, spotless clean rooms, nice restaurant and the central location make it my favourite place to stay in BKK!
The Myth – Sud Sathorn
The family-run The Myth – Sud Sathorn is a boutique hotel located in a renovated building with over 100 years of history. Located just a 1-minute walk from Sapan Taksin BTS Skytrain Station and Sathorn Pier, guests can find various food shops and visit the historical sites within a short ride.Fitted with genuine teak furnishings, all rooms come with a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and fresh towels. All rooms have their own private bathroom with a hot shower and complimentary toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property. On-site activities that guests can join include a traditional Thai dance class and Thai cooking classes, which can both be enjoyed for an additional charge. Guests can enjoy homemade breakfast using fresh produce from the local and hotel’s backyards.Within a short walk from the hotel lobby, guests will be able to find a 24-hour convenience store, department store, a fresh market and enjoy street food options. Historical sites along the Chao Praya River including Wat Arun, The Grand Palace and Asiatique Riverfront can all be reached via a short boat ride from Sathorn Pier.Transfer services to nearby landmarks and the airport can both be arranged for a surcharge.
- The room outlay condition is good , and better to add ventilating fan.
- The best staff i ever met ,very helpful and kind. Good location,near to the BTS station.
- centrally located, well connected, walking distances for river cruise. Staff so good love to talk with them as they were very helpful for everything. Surely will like to stay again with them.
This family- run hotel is situated near the river where one can take the free shuttle to the night market or to visit the other places of interest.
The staff are super nice and helpful, they provided us with all the information needed to make the most of our stay.
- Excellent location. Sights and restaurants within easy walking distance. Close to the pier for river boats.
S Bloc Saladaeng
S Bloc Saladaeng offers accommodations in Bangkok.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.MRT-Silom is 850 feet from S Bloc Saladaeng, and Patpong is 0.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 14 miles from S Bloc Saladaeng.
-The staffs werent there all the time, but they came in 1 minutes when I called.
-Check in, check out was very smooth.
-Front staff gave us very good direction to Don Muang airport by public transport.
-Extra bed (for 3rd person) was confortable enough.
-IKEA furnitures and utilities were confortable.
-Equipped kitchen although we didnt cook (short term stay)
-Bigboy Sushi next door was resonable, attentive and cheerful service.
- This place is beyond my expectation. The staffs are all really helpful and very friendly! The room is so cozy, it makes you feel like you never wanna leave. The place is super clean, comfy, modern minimalist (just like how i want it), strategic place near BTS Sala Daeng Station. It is totally recommended as you won’t be dissapointed! ❤️
- Perfekte Lage in silom, kleine Küche, modern und sehr sauber
- Todo en la habitación es excelente. Tiene una pequeña cocina.
- -The staffs werent there all the time, but they came in 1 minutes when I called.
Silom One offers accommodations in Bangkok.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 1.3 miles from Silom One, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 1.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 14 miles from the property.
The situation is perfect ,convenient, near silom, complex ,near BTS easygoing…
The staff can speak english and attentive. The room very quiet, clean ,enough space ,silent.
Just when the fridge starts it’s noisy a little bit .
- Clean, central location, possibility to pick luggage late, good price
- Very friendly Staff but unable to point me towards a laundry place.
-the rooms were clean
-the man at reception was very friendly, polite and approachable. He was also very professional.
-the room/hotel was modern, well presented
– felt very safe
-we got upgraded for free!
- Bed was comfy, room spacious. Breakfast adequate. Location brilliant for using skytrain.
- The situation is perfect ,convenient, near silom, complex ,near BTS easygoing…
Baan Pra Nond Bed & Breakfast
Conveniently located in the heart of the city, Baan Pra Nond Bed & Breakfast has easy access to tourist attractions like The Tollway and Sathorn Pier, both within a mile.Baan Pra Nond is a 70-year-old building offering comfortable rooms with cable TV and free Wi-Fi. Rooms also feature a safe and work desk.The hotel offers a small outdoor swimming pool where guests can relax and enjoy the sun. They can also enjoy a nice walk in the hotel garden.The hotel is about 2 miles from tourist attractions like the Suan Lum Night Bazaar and Pat Pong, the entertainment district of Bangkok.
- Everything is super nice，especially the breakfast.
- Clean rooms – gave us kettle so able to make drinks in the room.
- convenience location, nice staff, cozy environment, delicious food
- Hospitality. They alowed us to leave laguage and to take a shower at the pool in the evening of the checkout day
- The breakfast was exceptionally good. The staff were amazing and did everything right. The B & B was near a lot of good restaurants and the Metro station was only a 5 minute walk away. Great location, but you have to take the city noise along with it.
Folk Poshtel Bangkok
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Located in Bangkok, 0.8 miles from Patpong, Folk Poshtel Bangkok features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a gift shop at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Hua Lamphong Train Station is 1.1 miles from Folk Poshtel Bangkok, and MRT-Silom is 1.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- It’s simple but chic. Our family room is quite spacious and clean. The staff is very friendly and helpful (especially with transporting our heavy luggage by stairs to/from the 5th floor). Breakfast is simple, but tasty and it rotates everyday.
- The property is around 10 minutes walk from Surasak BTS. It’s near to restaurants, convenience stores and massage centers. The facilities were clean and the staffs were helpful. We had a nice stay.
- Just a very pleasant hostel, with a good vibe and nice coffee shop style on the ground floor and clean very well priced rooms
Breakfast was much better than I have expected and the interior was cozy.
Staffs were very nice and air conditioning was great.
You can self check in even at late at night:)
- The hostel is really nicely decorated. The rooms are super comfortable and clean. The common room was nice and cosy. The owner is helpful, she often called us taxi or give us advice how to get somewhere. Breakfast was ok, with toast,peanatbutter and jelly.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Yan Nawa Bangkok Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Yan Nawa Bangkok Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Yan Nawa Bangkok Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Yan Nawa Bangkok Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!