10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Woods Edge Maryland – Top Hotel Reviews
Woods Edge Maryland is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Woods Edge Maryland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Woods Edge Maryland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Woods Edge Maryland. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Woods Edge Maryland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Woods Edge Maryland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Woods Edge Maryland:
Rachael’s Dowry Bed and Breakfast
Located in the Camden Yards neighborhood in Baltimore, 22 miles from Annapolis, Rachael’s Dowry Bed and Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Silver Spring is 30 miles from Rachael’s Dowry B&B, and Riverside is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- My wife and I enjoyed our stay so much we plan on returning, the room was Awesome the food was Awesome and Linda and Sharon where just as Awesome
- Wonderful old historic home with tons of character. We enjoyed using the common spaces in the evening. The beds were very comfortable and parking was very convenient to the property. The Innkeeper gave us a great tour and was very knowledgeable about the home and neighborhood and also made us a fantastic breakfast!
- Linda the Innkeeper was so friendly and sweet. The room was adorable and the bed was extremely comfortable. The breakfast was excellent and the dining room ambiance was perfect for a couple’s retreat. Linda would leave out fresh baked cookies or fudge by the tea/coffee station. They were delicious!
- Very pleasant stay, good location in regards to Inner Harbor
- Very comfortable bed. Great shower. Delicious breakfasts! All day coffee, teas, ice water, fresh baked cookies. Short walk to Camden Yards & the Inner Harbor. Nicely appointed house with a wonderful history and very quiet! Linda is an excellent proprietor!
Inn at 2920
This bed and breakfast is within walking distance of the Baltimore’s Inner Harbor and Johns Hopkins Hospital. A free full breakfast and 24-hour beverage station with water and soda is available daily.Inn at 2920 features unique guest accommodations with flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi. The private bathrooms offer designer toiletries. Select rooms offer Jacuzzi tubs.Free on-site parking is available at the 2920 Inn. Guests can also take advantage of the personal concierge services.
No reviews yet.
1840s Carrollton Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, 1840s Carrollton Inn offers accommodations in Baltimore.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a hot tub and bathtub. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.Annapolis is 22 miles from 1840s Carrollton Inn, and Silver Spring is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 8 miles from 1840s Carrollton Inn.
- Amazing breakfast. Quite accurate description and pictures. Big room. Great location and easy parking next door.
- The rooms were amazing. the staff was very friendly. One of the rooms we were in did not have wifi, which was one of our prerequisites, so they up graded us to a room that does. Also, the bathroom was the most amazing ambiance I have ever encountered Both rooms had bathrooms that were great.
- Munch fiancé and I enjoyed our stay it was her birthday and the flowers and candys was set just right she really enjoyed her stay and breakfast was outstanding
- This was our second stay at the inn, and it was better than the first. Proximity to everything we needed was excellent. The staff is very professional and friendly. The free parking is a great bonus. We’ll definitely be back for a third time.
- The location was perfect, less than 2 miles from my conference, and a less than 20 minute walk from Baltimore’s Inner Harbor. I stayed in the Equestrian Room. The antique furniture, cloth wall coverings and luxurious marble bath and smiling service made me feel highly pampered for my short time there. They also provided an individually prepared breakfast that was good, and served in their dining room one day and in my room the next as per my request. I would have liked to eat outside but it was a bit cold at 7 am on the days I stayed
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, BlancNoir offers accommodations in Baltimore.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Annapolis is 22 miles from BlancNoir, and Silver Spring is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
Little Italy is a great choice for travelers interested in bars, food and restaurants.
- Staff are very helpful with very clean and comfortable room
- Breakfast was wonderful! My partner said it’s really hard to get eggs exactly the way you like it, but they were on point! The fruit and bread was fresh and delicious. We stayed two nights and the bed was so comfortable, I wanted to stay longer! We found parking very close to the home, and we’re given a parking pass to exempt any time limits on the street. Walking distance to lots of restaurants and The National Aquarium.
- The room was very comfortable with individual temperature controls. The shower was the BEST! Blanc Noir was in easy walking distance to shops, restaurants and bars. We met fascinating guests here as well. The breakfast was superb!
- Great place. Very clean & comfortable. Excellent location. Outstanding value for the money.
- Staff was more than accommodating and friendly. The common spaces were relaxing,clean and inviting. Loved the style of decor throughout the entire house and look forward to visiting again.
Laurel Grove Inn
Located in Annapolis, 25 miles from Washington, DC, Laurel Grove Inn features a restaurant and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Baltimore is 23 miles from Laurel Grove Inn, and National Harbor is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 16 miles from Laurel Grove Inn.
No reviews yet.
Annapolitan Bed & Breakfast
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Annapolitan Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Annapolis, just 29 miles from Washington, DC.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Baltimore is 22 miles from Annapolitan B&B, and National Harbor is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- The persons attending the guest are excellent. I felt like I am at my home. The facility is like a doll’s house looks beautiful that I liked most.
- Peace and quiet! Received free upgrade to a king sized bed/room upon arrival.
- Owner and staff were super friendly and helpful. We were at a great location and the room was lovely. We will definitely be staying here again.
- The B and B is a beautiful house. The host is very charming and helpful. It’s a short drive to downtown and had free parking. The rooms are very comfortable and we had very nice breakfasts. We’ll be back.
- Great place to stay. Very friendly staff. Nice breakfast. Quiet area. We’ll be back when we have more time to explore Annapolis.
Center of Baltimore Luxury Townhouse
One of our best sellers in Baltimore! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Center of Baltimore Luxury Townhouse offers accommodations in Baltimore, just 24 miles from Annapolis.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Riverside is 23 miles from Baltimore Townhouse, and Laurel is 19 miles away. Baltimore – Washington International Airport is 10 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Scotlaur Inn Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Scotlaur Inn Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Annapolis. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV.You will find an ATM at the property.Washington, DC is 30 miles from Scotlaur Inn Bed & Breakfast, and Baltimore is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Facilities are plain but clean. Room was small and just adequate. Location is terrific.
- It was a fabulous stay at Scotlaur. The place is small and quaint and bang in the middle of everything, easy to walk around Annapolis with a car park right behind the property for which they give you a coupon (half rate). They offer breakfast downstairs for free…what more do you want!! We found the staff and everyone else very helpful and friendly and laid back…will go back to this place anytime without a second thought, so much character! A bit tiny if you are used to BIG things, but we are not so we were mighty happy 🙂
- Loved the quirkiness of the property. Great perk-half price parking ticket. Excellent location.
- The beds were very comfortable and the stay was very pleasant. The diner below was excellent with the staff very pleasing.
- Location was great. Nice having Ruth & Chicks deli on the premises. Check in and outwas very easy.
Academy Bed & Breakfast
Centrally located in historic downtown Annapolis, this bed and breakfast has spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and a satellite TV. It has a large terrace, and free parking is available on site.The air conditioned rooms at Academy come with a sitting area offering views of the US Naval Academy, cathedral, or harbor. Each has heating and an individual country-style décor. The private bathroom has a spa tub and a sauna.Academy Bed & Breakfast is a 5-minute walk from the US Naval Academy. The City Dock is a short walk away.
- Miguel’s breakfast is stunning, the B&B is charming, and my room was extremely comfortable. Giant spa bathroom was a happy surprise!
- The room was very spacious and I loved the jacuzzi tub!
- Wonderful service, food, rooms, and everything else you could ever ask for.
- Owner was very friendly and knowledgeable. room was unique in and very comfortable, appreciated the updated bathrooms with steam and jets in shower. The location was top-knotch! We would stay there again.
- Absolutely beautiful property. Gorgeous room- large bathroom area with seating, steam shower, and whirlpool bath. Beautiful, authentic decor throughout. Very close to downtown, but quiet and peaceful.
Wayside Inn Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Wayside Inn Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Ellicott City, just 27 miles from Washington, DC.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the lake or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find concierge services at the property.Baltimore is 12 miles from Wayside Inn Bed and Breakfast, and Annapolis is 26 miles away. Baltimore – Washington International Airport is 10 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Woods Edge Maryland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Woods Edge Maryland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Woods Edge Maryland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Woods Edge Maryland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!