10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Woodbridge Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Woodbridge Ontario is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Woodbridge Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Woodbridge Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Woodbridge Ontario. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Woodbridge Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Woodbridge Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Woodbridge Ontario:
Moments…. Is located in the Etobicoke neighborhood in Toronto, just 13 miles from Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Toronto Eaton Center is 13 miles from Moments…., and Yorkdale Shopping Center is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pearson Airport, 6 miles from the property.
Etobicoke is a great choice for travelers interested in entertainment, sightseeing and shopping.
- This is my third stay at this property. I enjoyed the company the family provided and the privacy. The host was exceptional and went out their way to ensure my needs were surpassed.
- Home away from home! The host made me feel welcome from the time I got there until I left. The room is exactly as shown and the home is well decorated. A healthy breakfast was served and we had a great conversation.
- The hosts were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was very nice. The accommodation was clean, comfortable and perfect for what we needed.
- Very nice family owned and run premises. We arrived tired after a very long flight time and the lady of the house had prepared a very tasty meal for us as she expected (correctly) that the airline food would have been poor/nil.
- We rested with my husband. Were all satisfied with everything. The hosts are very hospitable, helped in various personal matters. thank you very much
Elevate Rooms Parkside Retreat B&B
One of our best sellers in Toronto! Featuring free WiFi, Elevate Rooms Parkside Retreat B&B offers accommodations in Toronto. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Toronto Eaton Center is 10 miles from Elevate Rooms Parkside Retreat B&B, and Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Pearson Airport, 11 miles from Elevate Rooms Parkside Retreat B&B.
No reviews yet.
Newton Villa Topaz House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Newton Villa Topaz House offers accommodations in Brampton, just 4.2 miles from Pearson Convention Centre. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Pearson Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The staff and Manager were always there to assist.The property is extremely clean especially the shared washroom.Breakfast choices were greatl will surely come again.Wifi is excellent.Thanks Aba you were very helpful.
- I’m sorry don’t remember her name but the manager was great. I can in late and she got me situated so quickly and made me feel comfortable. I enjoyed the chocolate. She was sweet. Little apprehensive pulling up as it looks like a home but was so. Much more.
- Everything in newton topz hotel i realy like it like house i fell like house thanks for eveything
- The property was beautiful and clean. Close to where my husband needed to work.
- The accommodation is very loving set up, clean and located in a very quiet area. The care through the property manager is excellent and very warm. In addition, there is a pretty fast and stable WiFi. At my next stay I would have the same accommodation prefer. 5 Stars *****
B&B on the Park Near Downtown Area
Located in Toronto in the region of Ontario, 6 miles from Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts, B&B on the Park Near Downtown Area features a playground and sun terrace. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Toronto Eaton Center is 6 miles from B&B on the Park Near Downtown Area, and Yorkdale Shopping Center is 4.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 6 miles from B&B on the Park Near Downtown Area.
No reviews yet.
Smile Back B&B
Smile Back B&B is located in Toronto, 5 miles from Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts and 5 miles from Toronto Eaton Center. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.Yorkdale Shopping Center is 2.8 miles from Smile Back B&B, and Princess of Wales Theater is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff that truly made you feel at home
- The Staff was very friendly, but I really do not think it should be listed as a B & B. The listing is deceptive.
- Very friendly and helpful host. Location is a little off center of Toronto but a bus/subway trip takes 20 mins. Room is clean and comfortable. Kitchen is well stock w/ breakfast you need for a energetic day ahead. Living room is spacious. Great value for the money! I would highly recommend to stay there.
- It was quiet and in a good location to start the day from.
- Cozy and comfortable, friendly family and the himalayan salt lamps were the best! :)))
20 Bells Lake Bed & Breakfast
Located in Schomberg, 25 miles from Toronto, 20 Bells Lake Bed & Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.Mississauga is 25 miles from 20 Bells Lake B & B, and Barrie is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pearson Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Ramon was so very friendly and hospitable. He was totally on top of everyone’s diet restrictions, and made us delicious crepes and banana muffins in the morning. The place is well-decorated, and the grounds are serene. I spent some time outside relaxing in the evening, and was serenaded by cows!
The owners/staff were terrific and very attentive. The property itself is beautiful and very clean. The rooms are gorgeous, spacious and comfortable. Breakfast in bed was delicious.
It was a great Escape!
- Ramon was awesome. Rooms dark and comfy for sleeping. Breakfast was outstanding. A wonderful experience. I was there with my 16, 14, 5, and 1 year old. Accommodations were perfect!
- I loved their hospitality and their breakfast was amazing! I would highly recommend this place
- A well appointed room with a very accommodating host.
Rose Garden Bed and Breakfast
Rose Garden Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Toronto.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts is 2 miles from Rose Garden B&B, and Toronto Eaton Center is 2.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- So many thoughtful details. Beautiful decor, breakfast bountiful and delicious, bed and bath roomy and extremely comfortable. Doug and Lisa are charming, extremely helpful, and a delight. They are very knowledgeable about the area and were able to guide me to a restaurant nearby that I was very happy with.
- Friendly B&B owners, nice decor and delicious breakfast. Great location a short walk from subway and restaurants. I will stay there again.
- Doug and Lisa are wonderful hosts. The breakfast was delicious and accommodations were quite comfortable. I would definitely return to the Rose Garden B&B.
- Helpful, welcoming hosts who send you easy-to-follow instructions on how to use public transit to get to the B&B from Pearson airport. Lovely breakfasts. Thank you, Doug and Lisa! They have a clean, comfy home with lots of character. The B&B is located a short walk away from two subway stations, and from Bloor St. I really enjoyed my stay, and will stay here again.
- Doug and Lisa were very nice and made us feel welcome in their home. Thank you for your hospiatlity.
Madison Manor B&B and Pub
Madison Manor B&B and Pub is located in Toronto, just 1.5 miles from Toronto Eaton Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is an ATM at the property.Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts is 1.5 miles from Madison Manor B&B and Pub, and Princess of Wales Theater is 1.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Great location. Pub voucher and breakfast were good.
- We had a nice stay only thing that could maybe improve is if they had a small fridge in the room that would be nice. For anyone elderly or not healthy we were on the fourth floor and there’s no elevator so would suggest they request a room on lower level.
- The check in receptionist took our bags to the room when we went for dinner. We received a voucher to use for food or drinks. The manager and servers made us feel right at home. We would definitely return for another stay.
- Great location next to the subway, clean room, nice staff, good breakfast, beautiful building
- Location was great for the price. The pub coupon covered most of my meal. It was a nice plus.
Bonnevue Manor Bed & Breakfast
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. This historic Toronto property in Roncesvalles Village is within a 10-minute walk of Lake Ontario and Marilynn Bell Park. Bonnevue Manor serves a full breakfast and offers free high-speed internet access in every room.The individually decorated guest rooms are equipped with cable TV and ironing facilities. The bathroom provides 2 sinks.Guests at Bonnevue Manor Bed & Breakfast can relax in the outside veranda or in the lounge, which features a fireplace and cable TV. Free on-site parking is available.This property is 1.2 miles from Exhibition Station GO Rail. It is within 3.1 miles of Toronto Island Airport and the University of Toronto.
- Breakfast was excellent. Plenty of options. They have an espresso machine. We had to leave early and they accommodated that with a pre-made breakfast. Excellent restaurants are nearby. It isn’t as hard to find as other reviews have stated. There is parking in the back. They walk you through the transit system of Toronto if you have never been and provided a lot information about the area. You may need to use the wifi of the third floor if you are located on the second, but it was a strong signal with no issues.
- A cheery atmosphere, a friendly host, a delicious breakfast, a comfortable room all made for a lovely stay.
Comfortable quite facility and neighborhood. Near public transportation. Outstanding breakfast. Excellent WiFi. Satellite TV in every room.
- Friendliness of owners. Location of property with respect to restaurants and public transportation
It felt like we were staying with family 🙂 Dorothy & Glenn were great hosts & the room was great.
Dorothy made fantastic breakfasts every morning that melted in your mouth. Before I could ask about the wifi problem I was having, Glenn was already working on it. Glenn did a great job making us feel welcome & answering all our questions & was on top of everything making sure we had every service as promised. I’ll be back again if I stay in Toronto!!!
Elliott House Bed & Breakfast
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Elliott House Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Toronto. Private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts is 2.8 miles from Elliott House B&B, and Toronto Eaton Center is 3.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 1.9 miles from Elliott House Bed & Breakfast.
- The owners Jeff and Pauline are lovely friendly people. Breakfast was fabulous. Pauline bakes lovely stuff to offer guests.The place is very convenient with nearby buses to downtown. If you want a comfortable and convenient place to stay with local people and personal touches, stay here.
- Hosts were so helpful, so generous, couldn’t do enough for us. Beds so comfy, big room and bathroom en suite. So much for breakfast, my daughter vegan and host even cooked muffins etc for her
- The owners were very friendly and helpful. We felt very comfortable and safe at this location.
- The hosts were very nice and friendly. We would recommend this B&B.
I really enjoyed my stay at Elliott House bed and breakfast. Pauline and Jeff are very friendly and helpful. It felt like I was at home. They gave advice (if you want it) about tips in the neighbourhood, for example about restaurants. Breakfast was good and you had a lot and definitely enough choice.
My bed was really comfortable/good and the bedroom was large.
It is easy to travel from downtown to their house.
The house is so lovely. I loved my stay so much that I would definitely come back.
They live about 5 minutes walk to lake Ontario, so you have a beautiful location nearby.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Woodbridge Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Woodbridge Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Woodbridge Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Woodbridge Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!