10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In White Sands Beach Estates The Big Island – Top Hotel Reviews
White Sands Beach Estates The Big Island is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in White Sands Beach Estates The Big Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in White Sands Beach Estates The Big Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in White Sands Beach Estates The Big Island. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in White Sands Beach Estates The Big Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in White Sands Beach Estates The Big Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In White Sands Beach Estates The Big Island:
Hale Maluhia Country Inn
Hale Maluhia Country Inn offers accommodations in Kailua-Kona. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Kona International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Dave and Miriam were very kind hosts, making sure everyone feels welcome and comfortable. We really enjoyed the breakfasts, Miriam takes great care setting everything up. The beds were very comfortable too. We liked being up out of the busy area in Kona, but it was only a 5 minute drive down into town.
- The friendly greeting upon arrival and during breakfast.
- This was our first time staying at a Bed and Breakfast so we were a little skeptical, however, It was fabulous!!! The owners were very kind and accommodating with any need we might have had and gave us a ton of insight on things to do on the island. Can’t say enough good things about them.
- we enjoyed the Japanese Tea Garden room. it was unique and spacious as well as well approinted. lovely decor
- The family, who own and operate this historic compound of interesting rooms and cottages. Guests are welcomed and watched over to assure satisfaction, or left alone if that is preferred.
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a sun terrace, Lilikoi Inn offers accommodations in Kailua-Kona.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountains. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Kona International Airport, 7 miles from Lilikoi Inn.
- The room was spacious and clean. The shower was huge! Fresh homemade breakfast every morning with lively conversation and helpful hints for touristy places to go and see. They had beach chairs, towels, umbrellas, snorkeling and boards to use. Very lovely couple.
- The owners of this Bed and Breakfast were gracious and very helpful with activity recommendations. We loved the locally grown fresh fruits, avocados and eggs that were served each day for breakfast. My allergy to wheat was awesomely accomodated. The husband is a trained professional chef. The views from the Lineas were great and the songs of the rainforest birds were a pleasure to wake up to. Overall we enjoyed our stay. We loved the big tiled shower.
- Shai and Trina were awesome hosts!!! Loved staying there, would recommend to everyone I know!!
- Clean, excellent people, great food, fantastic view, close to everything but far enough away to be peaceful..
- Hosts Trina and Shai are wonderful. Breakfast filling and delicious. Coffee grown on site. Biggest avocado I’ve ever seen! Beautiful views from the breakfast porch.
One of our top picks in Kailua-Kona – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Hale Hualalai offers accommodations in Kailua-Kona. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub and bathtub.The nearest airport is Kona International Airport, 6 miles from Hale Hualalai.
- The room and the surroundings were very attractive. There is a jacuzzi tub as well as a very nice shower and bed. Ricky, the host, fixed a wonderful breakfast that was a combination of classic American and native Hawaiian foods.
- Spacious very clean,comfortable bed. Very friendly hosts. Delicious breakfast. Owner is a chef and utilized fruits from the property including homegrown coffee.
- The host, Ricky, was informative and knowledgeable about the area. The breakfast he made was amazing, all made with food from their property. Beautiful view.
- The ocean view from the lanai was absolutely beautiful. The room was spacious and quite comfortable. The homemade French Toast served for breakfast was a gourmet treat. Ricky was a gracious host and fabulous chef. He was happy to share his knowledge of the island and happy to suggest recommendations based on our questions and interests. While we only spent one night at the B&B we would eagerly stay much longer. Thank you for a great experience.
- The breakfast was excellent. Super friendly owner provided lots of local information. Felt very at ease staying there. A great experience.
Green Lions Bed & Breakfast
Located on an avocado farm, this Holualoa (Big Island, Hawaii) B&B features an outdoor saltwater pool. Free breakfast and free Wi-Fi are offered to guests daily.Each room provides fresh bathrobes, a flat-screen TV and free toiletries in the private bathroom at Green Lions Bed & Breakfast. Floral linens and a spacious sitting area are also included.Stained glass windows are featured throughout the bed and breakfast. Fresh biscuits, omelets and Kona coffee are some of the free breakfast items served daily at the Green Lions B&B.Atlantis Submarines Hawaii is a 10-minute drive away. Old Kona Airport State Recreation Area is 6 miles from the Green Lions Bed & Breakfast.
- The owner is a friendly hostess and she makes a wonderful breakfast . The location is very quiet and feels like you are out in the country.
- The breakfast was so delicious. Every type of food, juice, tea, and coffee was made. Come hungry 🙂
- Fantastic experience, accommodations excellent, breakfast was a feast for a king and queen. If you wanted anything specific for breakfast it was prepared, Pam the owner/host is a very good cook and everything was squeaky clean. The working farm aspect was great to see the animals walking around and visiting. We will stay there again on the next visit
- Pam was a great host, and served a wonderful breakfast. The room was cozy with a great bathroom. The property was up and away from the city and very quiet. Loved the cranberry scones.
- Pam was very accommodating to our late arrival; and flexible as to the time for her excellent breakfasts – very well prepared with nice variety. Our room was extra large and included a dry sauna.
Mermaid Dreams Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Mermaid Dreams Bed and Breakfast is located in Kealakekua, just 11 miles from Kailua-Kona.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Kona International Airport, 18 miles from Mermaid Dreams Bed and Breakfast.
- The property! The hosts! The people! The food! The pool! All spectacular. This place will feed your soul
- Bud and Heather were excellent hosts! They think of everything to make a guest welcome and comfortable – from the delicious, nutritious breakfasts to the soft towels, Q tips and cotton balls in the bathroom, and more. The spacious house, situated in a secluded, park-like setting, is tastefully decorated, with a different theme for each guest room.
- Every morning there was a 5 star presentation about the breakfast foods, much of which was organic and homemade. Bud and Heather, the hosts, were very enjoyable to spend time with. They sat with us at breakfast on the deck and made us feel so special. We learned a lot from our conversations about many things; food , plants, the area, the culture of Hawaiians. Our room was very clean and the bed was so comfortable that we didn’t want to get up in the morning. The property is so beautiful with a large variety of lush, green and flowering plants. It truly felt like paradise.
- The warm greeting and the wonderful breakfasts were amazing. Have such a lot of loval information to pass on and nothing is too much trouble. Will def go back in a hearbeat, such a great experience.
Heather and Bud were absolutely amazing hosts! Everything was organised, clean and good equipped. Plus, it was the best and healthiest breakfast I ever had in a Bed & Breakfast!
We had a very good time there and would recommend it to anyone!
Ohi’a Park Estate
Ohi’a Park Estate is located in Kailua-Kona, 3.7 miles from Kaloko-Honokohau National Historic Park and 3.7 miles from Honokohau Harbor. This bed and breakfast offers free WiFi. The bed and breakfast features sea views and a barbecue.The units at the bed and breakfast come with a minibar, a coffee machine, a bath or shower, bathrobes, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD Player. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at Ohi’a Park Estate also have a lake view. At the accommodation the rooms include a seating area.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed in the breakfast area.Ohi’a Park Estate offers a hot tub and terrace. Guests can play billiards and darts. The bed and breakfast provides a laundry service, as well as business facilities like fax and photocopying.Ahu’ena Heiau is 4.3 miles from Ohi’a Park Estate.
No reviews yet.
Belle Vue Kona B&B Inc.
Located in Captain Cook, 11 miles from Kailua-Kona, Belle Vue Kona B&B Inc. Features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. A flat-screen TV is featured.The area is popular for snorkeling and fishing. The nearest airport is Kona International Airport, 19 miles from Belle Vue Kona B&B Inc..
- The setting, on the hill over the bay, is breathtaking. The hosts were very helpful and welcoming to a conveniently located lodging.
Very nice view and nice hosts!
And it was so comfartable to heared birds sound!
I really want to back again!
- The view from here is absolutely top notch. The rooms are bigger than many apartments. The owner is a delight. It was the perfect end to our trip. We could have stayed for days. Truly wonderful!
- The owner was very friendly and accommodating. The views were spectacular and a great room size.
- Bed was large and very comfy, a serene place, fabulous view, decent distance to restaurants and beaches. Very very nice. Highly recommended!
A Beautiful Edge of the World Bed & Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Captain Cook! On a macadamia nut and coffee plantation and offering Pacific Ocean views, this Kona Coast B&B serves a daily hot organic breakfast with home grown Kona coffee. Kona International Airport at Keahole is 20 miles away.The rooms with private bathrooms at A Beautiful Edge of the World Bed & Breakfast offer a variety of options. Select rooms have a satellite TV, a refrigerator, a Japanese futon and a sofa bed. The house is decorated with various treasures from around the world, including masks from Borneo and antique Asian furniture.Downtown Captain Cook is 2 miles from the bed and breakfast. Honaunau Beach and The Painted Church are a 10 minute drive away.Outdoor activities such as whale watching, kayaking, snorkeling and scuba diving are all offered nearby A Beautiful Edge of the World Bed & Breakfast. For guests who stay for 3 days or more, the bed and breakfast has free laundry service, free use of snorkeling equipment, coolers and beach gear.
- Kurt and Kana were incredible hosts. GPS doesn’t bring you there perfectly so they send you directions that are detailed and easy to follow. They have a dog to pet and extremely comfortable rooms with large bathrooms and a perfect balcony with amazing views. This couple makes sure you’re happy with everything and are so nice and personable. We booked super last minute and I was emailed by them within 10 minutes to confirm plans. Overall the best place we stayed, loved every minute!
- Kurt and his wife take really good care of their guests. If you ask what to see on the island he makes great suggestions which are mostly unknown by any tourist guide. We had a wonderful time here and will stay at the Edge if we return to Big Island someday.
- Amazing experience! Definitely will comeback again!
- The stay was very comfortable and the location & view from our balcony were very great. The hosts were very nice people, served us with good breakfast and helped shape our itinerary. A big Mahalo to them.
- We had a great time at Kurt and Kana. They are simply great hosts and very nice people. The Edge is a perfect place to relax and slow down a little bit. And the view is amazing.
Mango Sunset BnB Inn at Lyman Organic Kona Coffee Farms
One of our top picks in Kailua-Kona.Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, Mango Sunset BnB Inn at Lyman Organic Kona Coffee Farms is located in the Kalaoa neighborhood in Kailua-Kona. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Kona International Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Very peaceful and good view. Adorable cat and dog are pets on property. Breakfast good
- The Mango sunset offers nice rooms, at a lovely secluded location adjacent to the owner’s coffee farm. The owners joins you for breakfast and are eager to advise you on activities for your stay, and offer a tour of the coffee farm for those interested. The wifi was very fast and breakfast was plentiful and tasteful with a serving of their estate’s premium coffee.
Room and bed comfortable,washing machine and dryer very convenient
- When I woke up in the morning, I saw beautiful landscapes from the window every morning because of the great location of this property.
- The hosts are amazing and we got to know them very well having breakfast together every day – it feels like being at home. The ocean view is great and the coffee farm a lovely place. The breakfast was very good and different every day! Thank you Hans and Marsha!
Ka’awa Loa Plantation
Located 3 miles from Keala Ke Kua Bay, this Hawaii bed and breakfast features spectacular views of the Kona coastline as well as outdoor lava showers and a hot tub. Free Wi-Fi is included in all guest rooms.At the Ka’awa Loa Plantation, guests can relax on the 1,500 square-foot lanai complete with a large sitting area. A breakfast made of fresh plantation fruits and homemade baked goods is served daily along with plenty of Kona coffee.With beautiful ocean views, accommodations at Ka’awa Loa Plantation are comfortably furnished with a sitting area and work desk. All bright rooms feature island inspired decor.Just a 4-minute drive from the plantation, guests can see rare and endangered plant species at the Amy BH Greenwell Ethnobotanical Garden. The Painted Church is 4 miles away.
- Beautiful house with a fantastic sunset view from the porch, While we didn’t use the hot tub or outdoor shower, they are available for guests. The road is very steep and narrow to get to the house, and Hannah is a warm and friendly hostess getting us settled in. The room was spacious and very clean. The porch was nice with plenty of areas to sit and talk, read, relax or just enjoy 5he view. Breakfast was very nice. With the full kitchen, guests were able keep food in refrigerator and prepare their own dinner or lunch if they wanted.
- The attention to detail which creates understated elegance, delicious breakfast on the big porch with its expansive view, and the good cheer exuded by Mike, Greg and Hannah.
- excellent breakfast, kitchen can be used – everyday a wonderful cake in the afternoon. People are very friendly, helpful snd fun!
- Cozy and comfortable bed. Great inn keeper named Hanna who served us a wonderful breakfast. Great surroundings and views. Hanna was so acommading and helpful. She was like a genie. Your wish is my command, just couldn’t conjour up that A.C. for me, but did manage to get an additional fan. THANK YOU HANNA for saving the day.
- Very nice place to stay and rest into the nature, with an awesome view on the ocean. Anna and Michael are very gently and… their cakes for breakfast are so good!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In White Sands Beach Estates The Big Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in White Sands Beach Estates The Big Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in White Sands Beach Estates The Big Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in White Sands Beach Estates The Big Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!