10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Weyersheim Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Weyersheim Alsace is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Weyersheim Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Weyersheim Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Weyersheim Alsace. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Weyersheim Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Weyersheim Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Weyersheim Alsace:
Bed and Breakfast
B&B La Tête dans les Etoiles
In a timber-framed, 18th century farm, this bed and breakfast is in Weyersheim. Guests can relax in the mature garden under the fruit trees and eat homemade pastries for breakfast.All the rooms at La Tête dans les étoiles have a hardwood floor and exposed wooden beams and provide a view of the grounds. They all have wood furniture and a private bathroom with a bathtub or a shower.A Continental breakfast is included and homemade pastries are served every morning on the terrace or in the communal lounge. Traditional dinners are also available upon prior reservation.Free Wi-Fi is available in the entire B&B and free private parking is also possible on site. Strasbourg is 12 miles away.
- Our stay at La Tete Dans les Etoiles was delightful. Our room in this historic cottage was very pretty, quiet and comfortable, impeccably clean with fresh white cotton bedding. There was no tv in the room but the WiFi worked well. Lucienne recommended the local restaurant Auberge a l’Arbre Vert, which for a Sunday evening was extremely busy and a brilliant experience (try the local speciality, tartes flambees – delicious!) Our breakfast was lovely, many home-made goodies including jams and pastries and home-pressed apple juice.
- Quiet village just off the main highway on travels
- What a wonderful bed and breakfast! The hosts were great. The room was clean and comfortable, and the breakfast was incredible! Can’t wait to return!
- The house was fabulously French. Our room was spacious and comfortable with an excellent breakfast provided. Our hosts were very friendly and on arrival, we enjoyed a glass of their freshly made apple juice in their lovey garden at the back. Their recommendation for dinner was a dining experience not to be missed.
Excellent room and location. The owners were very welcoming and friendly. The property is an old characterful building and a pleasure to stay in. Breakfast was superb and enjoyed eating it with a lovely French family who were also staying. The hostess served us drinks in the beautiful garden on arrival.
My first ever experience of a French B&B and if this is representative, I will be enjoying many more in the future.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Hoerdt in the Alsace region, Ried &CO features a patio. This bed and breakfast provides free private parking, a shared kitchen and free WiFi.Featuring garden views, the bed and breakfast features a flat-screen TV, a seating area, a desk and 1 bathroom. The kitchen comes with a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge and there’s shower with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Ried &CO has a grill. After a day of hiking, skiing or cycling, guests can relax in the garden or in the shared lounge area.The nearest airport is Entzheim, 20 miles from the accommodation, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
Great value, lovely place with outdoor patio, lovely breakfast, and very nice hosts!
Very quiet at night
- We chose this B & B, situated a few kilometres north of Strasbourg, for an overnight stop on our way to Southern Germany. It was ideal for this purpose. being near to the Autoroute 35 and close to the German border. It is run by a couple who, despite being involved in other professional work, maintain high standards of comfort and cleanliness for guests. Breakfast is included – very good and plenty of choice – and dinner by prior request when booking. It’s useful to have some knowledge of French, but Madame does speak English. If we repeat the journey to see friends in Germany in the future, we would certainly want to stay here again.
- Excellent dinner/breakfast and very welcoming hosts.
- Brilliant host. Fantastic breakfast. Spotlessly clean and comfortable
- Homely and stylish. We had a lovely evening meal with the hosts sitting outside in the sun.
- Great value, lovely place with outdoor patio, lovely breakfast, and very nice hosts!
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’hôtes La ParentheZ’
Located 3.1 mi from the center of Haguenau, La ParentheZ’ offers a spa with a garden and a terrace. Reflexology sessions and a wellness center with a sauna and hot tub are available with an extra charge and upon prior request. Strasbourg is a 30-minute drive away.All rooms feature a wardrobe and desk, while the suite also has a seating area and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and bath or walk-in shower.A continental breakfast or brunch is available each morning at La ParentheZ’.Additional features include table tennis, a library with daily newspapers and free Wi-Fi access throughout. Marienthal Basilica is only 0.6 mi away and free private parking is possible on site.
Very nice accommodations, the host was delightful and the breakfast was generous and delicious
Host is very friendly.
Room is spacious and beautiful.
Bathroom is excellent.
- At first we got a bit surprised when realized it’s not a hotel but an sublet room in a house, but when got inside we just loved it! The room is superb clean and beautiful, lovely designed. The rent unit is private, with a private restroom and shower. Very quiet neighborhood. The host was very nice and hospitable, also helped us with lots of useful tips for exploring the area. Very good breakfast with personal touch and homemade jam and cakes.
- Great location and very friendly people!!! Thank you.
- Gorgeous home in a quiet neighborhood. Wonderful hostess and fantastic breakfast, and free parking.
- Very nice accommodations, the host was delightful and the breakfast was generous and delicious
Bed and Breakfast
Featuring Restaurant, a bar, and a garden, L’Ours has accommodations in Bischwiller with free WiFi and garden views. The property was built in 17th century and has accommodations with a terrace.The bed and breakfast also provides a flat-screen TV, a seating area, and a bathroom with a shower.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 30 miles from L’Ours.
- Very pleasant stay. Unassuming from the street, but a very charming setting once inside. Comfortable room and an accommodating host.
- Another great stay at this great restaurant in Bischwiller, this place is a must for any traveller, thank you.
Another great stop over at this quintessentially French restaurant, on our way to Italy. The room is over the cobbled court yard and we had a table right outside. The food, wine and beers here, are all excellent, as is the choice from the menu. There is a very nice atmosphere on a Summer’s evening, with local French people dining outside.
The room is great, as is the bathroom; everything is clean and smells fresh.
Breakfast is a simple affair, with a French baguette and croissants, home made jam and honey. There is a funky little coffee machine which makes great coffee. Juices and mineral water.
- Fantastic service, well done! Breakfast was really good and the restaurant is just as awesome.
A great stop off on our way back from Italy. Beautiful French food and hospitality, which is great value.
We have now stayed here four times and would thoroughly recommend L’ours.
Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Péniche Ophrys offers accommodations in Eckwersheim, a 15-minute drive from Strasbourg. Free private parking is available on site.You will have access to a furnished terrace with views on the countryside. The room has its own private entrance and you will find a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower.Péniche Ophrys is 0.6 mi from Eckwersheim where you will find a number of restaurants. Several shops can be found in Vendenheim which is 1.2 mi away while Entzheim Airport is 30 minutes’ by car.
- The breakfast was wonderful, the place was very cozy and we had a relaxed stay. We spent the evening on the terrace, which was nice.
- Great experience to stay on boat. Breakfast on the deck with views on the water was just amazing. Celine, the owner, was very nice and helpful. Good sized room. Quit place.
- This charming B&B, located on an old freighter boat along a small canal is a fantastic place! It’s quiet, you park in front of the boat, there’s a very clean and comfy room and a huge terrace waiting for you, the owners as well as the cat are charming and the breakfast they serve is more than ok. For dinner you can find a good restaurant in the village or some others in the neighborhood. A place I will definitely return to..
- It’s a lovley quite place surrounded by landscape. You just hear birds and the peace of the river. The owner is super nice and friendly. There is lots of extras in the cabin that you can use.
- I was looking forward to staying in this room because it looked very pretty and charming in the pictures – and it is indeed a gem. The room is really nice and spotlessly clean. The bed is really comfortable (confirmed by my husband who is extremly picky about mattrasses and pillows). Our hostes was very firendly and gave us good instructions how to get there. We also had a really good breakfest. All in all it deserves a best rating, and I would recommend it.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hôtes La Stoob Strasbourg Sud
La Stoob is set in a 17th-century, traditional-style guest house. It features exposed beams, timber wood and refined décor, making it a characteristic Alsatian design. A continental breakfast is prepared every morning.Decorated in a traditional style with wooden furniture, the guest rooms have free Wi-Fi access. They also include an LCD TV with a DVD player. Free toiletries are provided in the bathrooms.Additional features include a kitchenette, terrace and private parking.Strasbourg Entzheim Airport is located 6.2 mi from this B&B, and free private parking is available on site. You can also visit the city of Strasbourg, 5.3 mi away.
- Great room in a century old historic building which was beautifully renovated by the owner. Great warm host prepared awesome breakfasts and gave lots of recommendations for locations in the area. Downtown Strasbourg either 15 min by car, or 30 min by nearby tram.
- Our room was beautifully furnished & decorated, the bathroom large & modern. The owners very welcoming & we had a glass of wine in the courtyard on our arrival.
- The owner Laurence made our stay really special, she went over & beyond with kindness & service. Very clean, fresh sheets, fresh smelling towels!! Owner & daughter both spoke some English which was fantastic! Fresh baked goods daily for breakfast, if you prefer croissants in place of stick bread that can need only to ask, here they aim to please!! Offered to drive us to the hairdresser (tho we walked, wasn’t far) & made the apt. for us to get our hair done. We came to stay 6 days in an affordable place & ended up making special new friends. Weren’t planning on returning before we stayed here but will be back for sure!!
- Friendly, comfortable bed, good wifi, showers good. Breakfast
The host was very nice, prepared breakfast each morning and stayed late until I’ve arrived, after midnight.
Overall, the stay was super nice, the room very clean.
Bed and Breakfast
Maison d’hôtes Du coté de chez Anne
Located 0.7 mi from L’orangerie Park and set in a characteristic Alsatian house, Du côté de chez Anne features a garden and a furnished, elegant terrace. The rooms offer an LCD TV and a garden view.The air-conditioned, soundproofed rooms at Du côté de chez Anne are decorated with an elegant style and have carpeted floor. The private bathroom includes free toiletries and a hairdryer.Dishes made of fresh products from the market can be sample in a restaurant located in the area. The property can help you make a reservation. Buffet or continental breakfast are served every day in the breakfast room but guests can also choose to enjoy for free an express breakfast composed of coffee and croissants in the privacy of their room.It is 2.6 mi from the historic center of Strasbourg and 2.2 mi from its cathedral. Strasbourg Airport is 13 mi away from the property.
- It is a picture perfect french b&b, rustic and adorable on the outside, clean and modern on the inside. Our room was so comfortable, the bed is amazing, the rain shower was so relaxing and pleasant, and views from the room were great. Ane was so nice and added to the experience. We did the large breakfast for 25 euros and it was incredible, definitely worth doing, lots of meats, fruit, breads, cheese, ect.
A really clean and beautiful house, large, nice, stylish and well decorated bedrooms, super comfortable bed, with a big bathroom.
Anne the owner of this house is amazing, friendly,helpful and always happy, with a brilliant smile all time. She is offering an excellent breakfast.
- Bed was extremely comfortable. The decor was quirky but fun. Anne is most gracious and efficient.
Anne was a delightful hostess from start to finish! Beautiful breakfast and dining room. Excellent bed!! Lovely spacious garden patio.
Would highly recommend.
Very cozy rooms. Beautifully decorated room & house.
The breakfast is lovely and perfect!
Bed and Breakfast
Featuring a bar and a terrace, Chambr’im Leh has accommodations in Hoerdt with free WiFi and garden views. This self-catered bed and breakfast has a garden and free private parking.The bed and breakfast features a flat-screen TV. The bed and breakfast also features a bathroom.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 17 miles from Chambr’im Leh.
- A perfect location for my halfway trip across France. Quiet place in the countryside. Secure parking for my car. Was greeted by a responsible for the property (kind lady), who was very helpful about the amenities and the local placed to eat.
- A very nice place to stay: the room is small, and so is the bathroom, but both are cosy and comfortable, and very clean. The owner is very helpful and welcoming. The house is located in a quiet residential area of a small town. The room is equipped with a kettle and tea/coffee.
- Votre petit compagnons qui monte la garde 😁😁 nous avons beaucoup apprécié le séjour.
- Le cadre, la chambre et surtout la discretion des hotes.
- l’accueil du propriétaire, l’espace extérieur aménagé (table, chaises) où nous avons pu prendre nos repas/petits déjeunés.
Bed and Breakfast
Maison d’hôtes Aux Deux Cigognes
Chambre d’hôtes aux Deux Cigognes is offering accommodations in Gries. Providing a dining room, the the property offers diner service at an extra cost. A terrace and a relaxation area are available in the property. Free WiFi is available.The rooms in the bed and breakfast are fitted with a coffee machine and located on the groundfloor. The rooms include a flat-screen TV, and certain rooms at Chambre d’hôtes aux Deux Cigognes have a garden view. Guest rooms include a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served daily in the dining room located on the groundfloor.The accommodations offers a children’s playground. Guests at Chambre d’hôtes aux Deux Cigognes will be able to enjoy activities in and around Gries, like cycling.Strasbourg is 12 mi from the bed and breakfast, while Baden-Baden is 19 mi away. The nearest airport is Strasbourg International Airport, 17 mi from Chambre d’hôtes aux Deux Cigognes.
- Apart from the Breakfast, everything else was great
- Gorgeous building in quiet village In far eastern France near German border. Comfortable spacious 2 bed apartment that slept us and 3 kids. Good breakfast. Short drives to restaurants. Nearby Haguenau a nice town.
- The location is great, very clean and very nice stuff!
- Small Gite style B&B. Comfortable big room. Great breakfast. Very accommodating.
- Very nice and comfortable property. Great local diner prepared by hosts. Very friendly hostst. Quiet area with easy access to Strasburg.
Bed and Breakfast
Gite de Celia
Located in Brumath, Gite de Celia provides accommodations with a shared lounge, free WiFi, a shared kitchen, and an ATM. Featuring free private parking, the bed and breakfast is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as cycling, fishing and ping pong.Providing a patio, this bed and breakfast also offers a satellite flat-screen TV, a well-equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge, as well as a bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast has a terrace. A bicycle rental service is available at Gite de Celia.The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 18 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Weyersheim Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Weyersheim Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Weyersheim Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Weyersheim Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!