10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Westrehem Nord-Pas-de-Calais – Top Hotel Reviews
Westrehem Nord-Pas-de-Calais is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Westrehem Nord-Pas-de-Calais. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Westrehem Nord-Pas-de-Calais. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Westrehem Nord-Pas-de-Calais. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Westrehem Nord-Pas-de-Calais right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Westrehem Nord-Pas-de-Calais with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Westrehem Nord-pas-de-calais:
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Westrehem, La Pommeraie provides free WiFi, and guests can enjoy free bikes, a shared lounge and a garden.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or buffet breakfast.La Pommeraie has a playground.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy ping pong on site, or cycling in the surrounding areas.The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 48 miles from La Pommeraie.
- Superb property and such a friendly host. Nothing was too much trouble – the bedrooms and the common rooms were all immaculate and the outdoor patio and garden was delightful. The host greeted us (all in French) and showed us around and recommended restaurants. Would not hesitate to return again and thoroughly recommend this property.
Beatrice was so welcoming and accommodating. We were travelling with our baby and she had a cot and changing table made up and a high chair available.
The breakfast was delicious and we enjoyed sitting in the lovely garden
- Lovely house and garden in a rural setting. Hostess very friendly and helpful. Bedroom, bathroom and guest areas all excellent. A very comfortable bed and an excellent breakfast with local produce. The whole house was beautifully decorated and very clean. We hope to return before too long.
- Beatrice was friendly and the rooms were very comfortable with everything you could need including tea and coffee making facilities. The breakfast was also excellent with a good choice including homemade jam and apple juice.. Now that we have found La Pommerai we would not look to stay anywhere else in this area.
- Very kind, warm and flexible welcome. Nice house. Quiet.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Auchy-au-Bois in the Nord-Pas-de-Calais region, Les Cohettes provides accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 47 miles from Les Cohettes.
- The owner was lovely and full of energy and it was a pleasure to stay there.
- Quiet and run by a lovely lady. Clean and with a lovely ambience. Will come here again.
- Have now stayed at Les Cohettes four or five times and have always found it perfect for us. Definitely intend to stay there again on our way to and from Italy. It is a place where people return, says it all.
- We chose the little chalet in the garden as the other rooms were taken except for a small one in the attic. The lady owner maintained the gardens very well. She excelled in making our stay very comfortable. The breakfast was perfect. Unfortunately we had not reserved dinner for the evening we arrived so had to go into Lillers the neighbouring town about 7kms away to buy snacks. We ended up with a very bad hamburger to take away. It’s best to just eat bread and cheese and certainly not hamburgers in France! This was a silly mistake. So if one wants to stay in this particular B&B/Gite it’s best to ring and reserve the meal.
- The hospitality, meet and greet other guests, eating with other guests, practising my French.
Bed and Breakfast
La Ferme des Templiers de Fléchinelle
Located in Enquin-les-Mines, 30 miles from Montreuil-sur-Mer, La Ferme des Templiers de Fléchinelle has free bikes and free WiFi.A flat-screen TV with DVD player, private bathroom with a hairdryer, and a kitchen with dishwasher are offered in certain units.Continental and à la carte breakfast options are available each morning at the bed and breakfast.Ferme des Templiers de Fléchinelle has a terrace.Guests at the accommodation are welcome to enjoy hiking and cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.Lens is 31 miles from La Ferme des Templiers de Fléchinelle, while Saint-Omer is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 52 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- It was beautiful and the owner was extremely friendly and helpful.
- Very friendly and helpful owner, delicious French breakfast, nice double bed room, warm enough for the weekend. Nice facilities and beautiful location. Definitely recommended!
- Amazing place to disconnect and get away from the city. Room was beautiful and fit perfectly with the environment (Farm). Service & breakfast was great and was actually provided by the owner of the farm herself.
- The room we had booked was larger than expected and had excellent facilities. The gardens were lovely and an unexpected surprise at the back of the grounds with a spooky pirate ship!! Excellent for children and families. The food was outstanding and we received very friendly and warm support from the hosts. It was a fantastic location, not too far from Calais, to make our journey through France easier and to start it off very pleasantly.
- Stunning property. Stayed in the studio as a family. Very well provided for. Everything thought of. Lovely breakfast.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Château de Philiomel
This 19th-century château is set within a 30-hectare garden in the city of Lille in the Nord-Pas-de-Calais region. It offers a terrace and a games room with board games and a billiards table.Each elegant room provides views of the surrounding park and includes free Wi-Fi access and a TV. They all have private bathrooms, and some rooms feature private terraces, fireplaces and spa baths.Breakfast is served every morning at Le Château de Philiomel and includes homemade jam, pastries and freshly squeezed orange juice. It can be enjoyed inside or on the terrace on sunny mornings.Free private parking is available on site and Lilliers Train Station is 0.9 mi away. The château is 8.7 mi from Béthune and Hazebrouck is reached by car in 25 minutes.
- Room was phenomenal. Spacious, comfortable, with lovely views of the grounds. The Jacuzzi was a nice surprise. Since this was our 25th anniversary I wanted a very romantic setting, and this exceeded my expectations! Breakfast was lovely, with fresh-squeezed orange juice, light and fluffy croissants, and homemade jams. Our girls had their own room, which was also well-appointed and spacious. Overall an excellent experience.
- A beautiful Chateau and gracious host… We had the best night’s sleep in a wonderful location
- Beatiful location, beautiful grounds. Everything was wonderful.
- Amazing location, set in nature, away from the road. Fantastic stop along the way or a destination by itself.
- Once I had found it the location was very good. Breakfast was very good and Frederic was a very gracious host.
Bed and Breakfast
Chateau de Moulin le Comte
Located in Nord-Pas-de-Calais, within a 8202 ft² garden Chateau de Moulin le Comte is set in a 19th-century castle. It offers B&B accommodations, and the staff speaks French, Dutch, English and German.Decorated in pastel tones, the rooms feature free Wi-Fi access. The private shower rooms include free toiletries, and a welcome tray with mineral water, tea and coffee making facilities is provided.A continental breakfast including pastries and homemade jams is provided daily at Chateau de Moulin le Comte. Shared meals with hosts featuring local dishes are also available upon request.With both Béthune and Calais 30 and 35 mi away, this B&B is 17 mi from Museum of Flandres. A guest lounge is at guests’ disposal, and free, private parking is possible on site.
- Our third stay (2 nights) just before Christmas was again a delight. The shared areas were tastefully decorated for xmas; snow outside but nice and cosy inside. The food and hosts were brilliant as ever. We visited the nearby Aire-sur-la-Lys, well worth a visit. Will visit again, the location is in a remote unspoilt part of France so perfect for just a couple of days of relaxation.
- The welcome here is always so friendly and they are so helpful. Well done!
Wonderful welcome and a surprise present of a ball and thrower for our dog to stretch his legs on the large garden after our journey.
Spotless rooms and elegant decor throughout
- Excellent breakfast and took great care to accommodate one of our party’s dietary requirements.
- The evening meal and service was excellent, the decor and furnishings are of the period and make you feel like you have stepped back in time. Bathroom and facilities were modern. Large rear garden and seating area in need of a little TLC and comfort, example seating cushions.
Bed and Breakfast
Manoir de la Peylouse
Set in a 19th-century mansion, Manoir de la Peylouse is located in Saint-Venant and is surrounded by a 3-hectare park with a pond. You can relax on the furnished terrace and enjoy the communal lounge. Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the property.All of the rooms at Manoir de la Peylouse have a view of the park and a parquet floor. Each room features a private entrance, an electric kettle and a wardrobe. The private bathroom is fitted with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is included and served every morning in the breakfast room. A gastronomic and a traditional restaurant can be found just 1.9 mi from the property.Free private parking is also possible on site. Béthune is 8.1 mi from the property and Hazebrouck is 6.2 mi away.
- The breakfast was generously set out and the property was delightful. A beautiful garden to sit in and relax and so close to the canal for cycling which was my main reason for that area plus the delightful gastronomy in the area. The patron was warm and friendly and we spoke in french and english which was good as he has excellent english but realised I wanted to speak in french too. He is an interesting host and there was much to discuss. Plenty of parking. I hope to take my family there in the near future.
- Didier was amazing . Showed us around town advised us where to eat . Great ,simple continental brekfast. House full of history and art works antiquities .Took us to exact spot where my uncle was in battle Fromm ww2. And found his grave for us. Beyond call of duty. My cup of tea. Will be coming back with other members of my family. Tremendous . Thankyou Didier.
- Beautiful house and most accommodating and charming host.
- Hospitality is top marks and super friendly host… best B&B ever!!!
- A fantastic property full of stunning paintings. The owner is very friendly and helpful… I would stay there again!
Bed and Breakfast
Set in Lillers in the Nord-Pas-de-Calais Region, 25 mi from Lille, les Hortensias features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site. This bed and breakfast offers a free shuttle to Lilliers Train Station, a 7-minute drive from les Hortensias.Les Hortensias features free WiFi throughout the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for cycling. Ypres is 27 mi from les Hortensias, while Arras is 22 mi away. The nearest airport is Lille Airport, 27 mi from les Hortensias.
- We were able to check in late due to a late crossing, communication in advance was very good, good breakfast, lovely garden. Both Carole and her husband were very good hosts.
- Service, comfortable, lovely garden, fantastic breakfast
- Tres bon accueil, très convivial. Maison très agréable, propre, confortable, jardin magnifique que l’on peut admirer en prenant le petit déjeuner. Je recommande vivement. Très bon rapport qualité prix.
- un accueil vraiment chaleureux ! des hôtes d’une grande amabilité qui vous bichonnent et vous arrangent votre séjour du mieux possible ! très à l’écoute. petit déjeuner copieux et fait devant vous et la maison dans son ensemble est d’une propreté exemplaire !! vraiment merci à Carole et son époux! réservez les yeux fermés !!
- Zimmer und Betten gut, Hotel ist auf unsere Wünsche eingegangen, extra Abendessen, extra Frühstück.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Gauchin-Verloingt in the Nord-Pas-de-Calais region, Le Loubarré has accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking.The units have a fully equipped kitchenette with a microwave, electric tea pot, and a fridge. There’s a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer in each unit, along with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.Le Loubarré has a terrace.Guests at the accommodation are welcome to enjoy fishing nearby, or make the most of the garden.The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 48 miles from Le Loubarré.
A very French experience driving in through the gates.
Received a very warm and informative reception from Marie-Christine et Philippe.
Off road parking.
Good sized typical French rooms with lashings of hot water on first floor of converted farm buildings.
Comfy beds and v quiet rural location.
Amazing genuine hunting themed room next morning in main house for breakfast with local yoghurt etc.
Saw the goats wandering in grounds beyond the terrace as the sun rose at.
Walked out to visit the chickens and friendly donkeys through kitchen garden afterwards which would be a great start or end to a day/holiday if travelling with young kids.
Lots of lovely touches, weather forecast chart, pictures, a very French atmospheric Grand House + all info leaflets etc.
Wished we could stay longer. Ate La Poste in the village as recommended v modern v good value.
Tres Bien Merci Beaucoup.
- Amazing place that was very relaxed and comfortable
- Very nice and quiet place, good breakfast and lovely donkeys, dogs and horses.
- Accueil de nos hôtes, conseils et passion de leur région, situation et calme. Petit-déjeuner dans la salon de chasse.
- Je slaapt hier in een bijgebouw van een oude boerenhoeve. Onze kamer was volledig roze ingericht. Heerlijk ouderwets en eenvoudig. Het was erg stil in de nacht. In het nabijgelegen dorp hebben we prima gegeten bij La Poste.
- A very French experience driving in through the gates.
Bed and Breakfast
Auberge de l’Arc en Ciel
Located in Fauquembergues, Auberge de l’Arc en Ciel has free WiFi, and guests can enjoy Restaurant, a bar and a shared lounge.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.Auberge de l’Arc en Ciel has a playground.Guests at the accommodation are welcome to enjoy ping pong on site, or go hiking or fishing in the surrounding areas.The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 67 miles from Auberge de l’Arc en Ciel.
- Everything was perfect. Nice comfortable room, nice bar, friendly hostess.
- The property was very clean and welcoming. The bathroom features seemed brand new (very large shower), and the bed was comfortable. Plenty of parking on the property
The restaurant was wonderful, homosexual with wines selected to match.
The bedroom was beautifully clean and the beds comfortable
- We picked the property because of its location and the fact that the restaurant was open on Sunday evening. The room was very comfortable, if a little spartan, and it was a great bathroom. Great food in the evening.
Quirky and almost clinically clean.
Amazing food at the restaurant…
Bed and Breakfast
Gite de La Chapelle
Located in Verchocq, Gite de La Chapelle features accommodations with free WiFi and a garden with a terrace.There is a fully equipped private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.Guests can enjoy a 1-hour spa session for each night booked.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 25 mi from Gite de La Chapelle, while Calais is 42 mi away. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Opal Coast Airport, 24 mi from the accommodations.
- Breakfast was great as well as the service. Room arrangements were a little different than what we are used to but worked out ok. Eric was very helpful with our settling in and throughout our stay,
Exceeded my expectations, clean, modern renovated barn like accommodation. Warm, friendly welcome.
Rooms exquisitely decorated and fitted out to a high standard.
Lovely breakfast that included freshly squeezed oranges, fresh fruit, and delicious warm croissants.
Great outdoor area for fine weather and immediate access to sauna and jacuzzi area.
- Wonderful host. We would definitely love to stay here again.
Eric the owner was super friendly and we got a warm welcome. It’s a really special place to stay, very romantic.
Hot tub & Sauna
Room comfort & decor
Superior quality furnishings
Local surroundings, serene & picturesque
Fantastic breakfast in bed
- Endroit calme. Jolie chambre avec tout ce qu’il faut, très bon matelas. Petit dej copieux.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Westrehem Nord-pas-de-calais Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Westrehem Nord-Pas-de-Calais to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Westrehem Nord-Pas-de-Calais but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Westrehem Nord-Pas-de-Calais. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!