10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Westholme Vancouver Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Westholme Vancouver Island is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Westholme Vancouver Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Westholme Vancouver Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Westholme Vancouver Island. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Westholme Vancouver Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Westholme Vancouver Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Westholme Vancouver Island:
Crofton by the Sea Bed & Breakfast
Crofton by the Sea Bed & Breakfast is located in Crofton, 31 miles from Richmond and 25 miles from Nanaimo.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as a CD player are available. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a gift shop at the property.Sidney is 19 miles from Crofton by the Sea B&B, and Delta is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nanaimo Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Crofton by the Sea is a lovely B&B. It is close to everything in Crofton, the room was comfortable, although a bit small, and the ensuite bathroom was spacious. A very comfortable bed and everything you needed for a place to stay. We didn’t get a chance to meet our landlady, but she was very quick to respond to questions about restaurants and places to go.
- The owner was very friendly and courteous. Provided great information about the town.
- The place was nice. The lady was really nice. Great location. Close to restaurants and waterfront.
Thankfully given personal attention and use of a great backyard, more loved than perfect, private and relaxing, traces of an orchard
Nearby was a restaurant without a name , enjoyed by people who ‘knew’ a greasy spoon and the hash browns got extra time and crisped. The Thrift Store had hidden treasures and very clean. Walks in Crofton…by- the- sea was gentle and very comfortable, a great resting place before heading off to the Chemanous Theatre….which was fantastic !
The owners were very friendly and welcoming.
The room was big, clean, and well stocked with amenities: the en-suite bathroom had proper bottles of shampoo, soap etc not the tiny hotel ones you usually get; lots of choice of coffee, teas etc.
The back garden was beautiful and peaceful to sit in.
The breakfast room upstairs had a lovely sea view and the breakfast cooked by Eve was delicious.
The area was very peaceful and quiet.
Eagle Rock Bed and Breakfast
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Eagle Rock Bed and Breakfast is located in Chemainus, 31 miles from Richmond and 19 miles from Nanaimo. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPad are provided. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Sidney is 25 miles from Eagle Rock B&B, Chemainus, and Delta is 31 miles from the property. Nanaimo Airport is 11 miles away.
- It was as good as and even better than the top suite of the four seasons hotel! the firniture was elegant and amazingly well decorated and comfortable , the hosts were helpful and catered to every need I could have possibly had. The food was excellent and there wasn’t a thing more that even royalty could have wanted or asked for!
- The bed was great and the sitting area was very nice.
Friendly and helpful hosts. Our room was very comfortable and the view from the living area of the property was great. We enjoyed the nice wine glasses and relaxing on the window seat.
Jim provided us with a great restaurant recommendation for dinner and we thoroughly enjoyed the breakfast he cooked for us. We wish we could have stayed longer.
- The house is really beautiful and cozy. Separate floor offers enough privacy. The bed is very soft, bedroom bathroom and kitchen are all very clean and neat! Great breakfast (well balanced) and hosts are so nice! I’d recommend this place to anyone who wants a cozy stay with amazing lake view.
- Very welcoming and helpful host … choosing from a varied menu of homemade breakfast dishes at a time that suited you was great (and pretty much unheard of!) … absolutely spotless and well appointed rooms … good parking, and lovely water view from sitting area. Definitely would recommend!!
Panorama Bed and Breakfast
Located in Chemainus, 18 miles from Nanaimo, Panorama Bed and Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player are featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Sidney is 26 miles from Panorama Bed and Breakfast, and Duncan is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Nanaimo Airport, 10 miles from Panorama Bed and Breakfast.
- My bedroom and the common areas were beautifully appointed, the view from all of the windows were spectacular, the hosts were really friendly, gracious and hospitable, and the breakfast was delicious and healthy. There was a hot tub for guests to use. They had a lovely garden and wrap around decks with an ocean view. It was so lovely, I smiled each time I returned to the property. I felt super relaxed and rejuvenated during my stay.
- Everything! Hot tub! Big room! Nice people! Loved it
- We stayed in the ocean room and the view was great. Room was very nice. Bed was very comfortable.
- We stayed in the Ocean room which truly does have panoramic views from the balcony. The room was huge as well, with an extremely comfortable bed and a large shower. Cathy and Ted were delightful hosts and it was lovely to sit with them and the other guests at breakfast. We would certainly stay here again if we returned to Vancouver Island!
- The host and hostess were so friendly. Location was near many of the places we wished to visit. The kitchen was open to us at all times during the day. Comfortable bed. Nice deck and view.
Holmesdale House Bed and Breakfast
This inn is located in a historical 1881 house and features rooms with private bathrooms and organic bath products. The bed &breakfast is within a 5-minute drive of downtown Duncan.Guestrooms are equipped with DVD players and seating areas at the Holmesdale House Bed and Breakfast. The rooms include Victorian décor.Guests are provide with a daily breakfast, which can be made on request to accommodate certain dietary restrictions and offers mostly organic foods.Holmesdale House is 4 miles from the Duncan Meadows Golf Course. Guests can bike or hike on the Trans Canada Trail, just a 10-minute drive away.
- Comfy bed, locked room, independent in & out access to front door for guests
- The hostess was most friendly and helpfull. The house was decorated beautifully in tastfull victorian style, with all modern facilities.
- The location was close to downtown and the highway. Also liked the A/C.
- Squeaky clean, comfortable. Hostess very friendly but not intrusive. Room private and well equipped. Air conditioned. Good fresh breakfast. Lovely updated vintage building. Short drive to downtown.
- The breakfasts were very tasty and unique. Staying in a history house was interesting.
Quamichan Lakehouse Bed & Breakfast
Located in Duncan in the region of Vancouver Island, 29 miles from Victoria, Quamichan Lakehouse Bed & Breakfast features a barbecue and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the lake or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Nanaimo is 28 miles from Quamichan Lakehouse B and B, and Sidney is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 15 miles from Quamichan Lakehouse Bed & Breakfast.
- Grace was the perfect hostess. Quiet and peaceful. Enjoyed a beautiful sunset on our last night on vancouver island.
- Great coffee and a lovely breakfast of fluffy eggs with vegetables and super sausages. 2 kinds of bread, fruit and yogurt
- A beautiful bed and breakfast on the lake. Grace was an excellent and accommodating host and she made a fantastic breakfast. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Highly recommended.
- Lovely setting on a lake. Convenient to Duncan. Charming, interesting hostess who really cared about guest happiness. Absolutely fabulous breakfast – best we’ve had in years. Spacious room with views and separate entrance.
- The room is very spacious and comfortable and has a nice view over the lawns to the lake. We certainly felt very relaxed and welcome. Grace is very pleasant, as is the whole family.
Hummers Haven Bed and Breakfast
Located in the Maple Bay neighborhood in Duncan, 29 miles from Victoria, Hummers Haven Bed and Breakfast features a terrace and views of the garden.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Nanaimo is 28 miles from Hummers Haven B&B, and Sidney is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 14 miles from Hummers Haven Bed and Breakfast.
- The beds were very comfortable and the rooms super clean.
The food was amazing
The bed was so comfy it’s giving our own bed a run for it’s money.
Very accommodating couple, and SO friendly!
Definitely can’t wait to come back!
We’re even thinking about retiring to the same area now!
- It was immaculate, quiet and in a great location. The couple were lovely. The bed was super comfortable. Breakfast was delicious.
- The owners are very nice and pleasant. The breakfasts were excellent. Each day was a little different (we stayed for 3 days). The wifi worked well and the bed was comfortable. We would definitely stay here again if we were in the area.
- Cleanliness was outstanding. Near to beach and a local bar. Very nice owners.
Valley View Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Valley View Bed and Breakfast is located in Duncan in the region of Vancouver Island.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Victoria is 29 miles from Valley View B&B, and Nanaimo is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- the hostess gave us a lot of useful information. made our stay feel very homy.
- We were especially amazed at the amount of toiletries, etc. the hosts provided. Everything we needed was at hand. Great conversation at breakfast while enjoying the terrific breakfast Jan prepared. Also, recommendations on what to see and do were spot on.
- Beautiful property, super comfortable, excellent breakfast, friendly host!
- Hostess very welcoming, nice view and ok location. Fully stocked spacious bathroom and well stocked tea, coffee and cold drink selection. Use of small fridge. Small menu to choose from for breakfast.
- We loved our stay at the bed and breakfast. We hope to stay there next year when we are in town again. Everything was excellent.
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the mountains, LidysB&Bsuite is located in Duncan in the region of Vancouver Island, just 29 miles from Victoria. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels, Blu-ray player and DVD player. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Nanaimo is 29 miles from LidysB&Bsuite, and Sidney is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Great accommodation,wonderful owner, very clean and modern.
- very nicely decorated, very clean and spacious. Easy to find. The home owner was lovely and very accommadating and always responded promptly to my emails.
- It was all very comfortable. We didn’t get to stay in room too much as were busy but when we did it was relaxing. Great breakfast snacks and coffee
- Great for what we needed during our visit. Full kitchen with modern appliances incl. coffee machine, a cozy living room and private bedroom with garden view. Outside seating area. Basic supplies provided + yummy breakfast snacks (fresh health muffins:) and fruit.
- Wonderful place! Fully stocked kitchen for cooking our own meals. Lovely breakfast snacks provided as well as coffee and tea. Great location close to everything in Duncan by car. Also quite close to Crofton ferry terminal.
Coastal Lavender BnB
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Coastal Lavender BnB is located in Ladysmith, 16 miles from Nanaimo and 27 miles from Sidney.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Nanaimo Airport, 8 miles from Coastal Lavender BnB.
No reviews yet.
McLay Heritage Guest House
One of our best sellers in Duncan! Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, McLay Heritage Guest House is located in Duncan in the region of Vancouver Island, just 28 miles from Victoria. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are available. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Car rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Nanaimo is 30 miles from McLay Heritage Guest House, and Sidney is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 15 miles from McLay Heritage Guest House.
- Hosts were lovely people, always there when you needed them but not intrusive. We enjoyed sitting in front of the fire downstairs in the evening. The breakfast was delicious.
- Great home, wonderful people, probably the best bed and breakfast we have stayed at in BC.
- The owners are very accommodating and very friendly. We had some nice talks. We loved the heritage house, beautiful place. The breakfast was amazing every morning! Coffee and tea whenever you wanted and little snacks. Thanks for the great time we had 🙂
- The breakfast was incredible and the rooms were very comfortable
- Spotlessly clean, extremely comfy bed and room. Huge bathroom. Hosts made us feel very welcome in their historic home and provide a wealth of information about the area. Yummy breakfast to boot! Wish we could have spent more time here.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Westholme Vancouver Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Westholme Vancouver Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Westholme Vancouver Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Westholme Vancouver Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!