10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Westbrook Connecticut – Top Hotel Reviews
Westbrook Connecticut is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Westbrook Connecticut. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Westbrook Connecticut. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Westbrook Connecticut. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Westbrook Connecticut right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Westbrook Connecticut with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Westbrook Connecticut:
Captain Stannard House Bed and Breakfast Country Inn
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Captain Stannard House Bed and Breakfast Country Inn is located in Westbrook, just 26 miles from Mystic. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at this bed and breakfast, and bike rental is available. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. New Haven is 25 miles from Captain Stannard B&B Westbrook, and East Hampton is 26 miles away. Bradley International Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- The couple that runs the inn are super sweet and accommodating. My mom and I stayed one night and had such a great time. We arrived later than expected so they left out tea and cookies for us and the lights on so we could hang out and puzzle and scrapbook in the living room. Breakfast was right at 9 and delicious!
- The house is very lovely. We enjoyed sitting on the porch with morning coffee. Breakfast was delicious.
- Great firm mattress. Very clean. Lovely breakfast.
The house is beautiful and well-maintained, as are the lovely grounds.
The big porch is a great place to read the morning paper with coffee, which is ready by 8am.
Our room was nicely appointed, with a comfortable bed, and the smoothest and most comfortable of sheets. And Jim and Mary were the nicest of hosts.
- Mary and Jim run a wonderful B&B. They and their whole team are so friendly and welcoming – it’s like being invited into their home. I unfortunately got a little ill while I was there (not because of them!), so did not get to enjoy their charming inn to the fullest, but found my room (and bed) a very comfortable place to recover. The home-cooked breakfasts were delicious (and large), prepared fresh each morning. Location was an easy walk from the Westbrook train station, and also an easy walk to the public beach, so no car necessary.
Westbrook Inn B&B
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Westbrook Inn B&B is located in Westbrook, just 26 miles from Mystic. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player, as well as a laptop and a computer are available. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at this bed and breakfast, and free use of bicycles is available. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. New Haven is 25 miles from Westbrook Inn B&B, and East Hampton is 26 miles away. Bradley International Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- It was a nice boarding house convenient to where we wanted to be. Once we were in our room it was fairly well thought out. Everything was clean and fairly well thought out for a no check in process
- The Inn was so quaint and cozy! The grounds were beautiful and the staff were super nice and helpful.
- I especially liked the welcoming, personal touch. The inn was lovely and the fire was appreciated in the delightful dining room.
- The innkeeper was very friendly and helpful, and the breakfast — fruit and a cooked-to-order omelet — was delicious and healthful. Grounds of the inn are nice and lead to a river.
- very cute little place, breakfast was awesome. staff, especially Jess, where friendly and helpful. nice quiet and quant place.
Scranton Seahorse Inn
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Scranton Seahorse Inn is located in Madison, just 18 miles from New Haven.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.Bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.Waterbury is 31 miles from Scranton Seahorse Inn, and East Hampton is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 46 miles from Scranton Seahorse Inn.
- The town was small with a lot of shops to look at within walking distance. Michael was super friendly and helpful.
- Wonderful B&B with smaller but well appointed room with excellent sheets/bedding, Jacuzzi tub, warm & cozy, and walking distance to Madison town center. We spent the night due to a power outage, but we’ll certainly return, even if the power is on!
The host was lovely and made a real effort to make us feel welcome.
His breakfast was especially delicious
- Really nice place to stay. The host is very friendly, he told us a lot about the neighbourhood and he’s a good cook. We had a wonderfull breakfast. The room is cozy with a good bed. The B&B is near restaurants and shops; Madison is a nice place. We loved the dogs Cash and Theo.
The best breakfast I ever eat in the US!!!
Very quite hotel.
Water, tean coffee always available.
Deacon Timothy Pratt Bed & Breakfast
Located in Old Saybrook, 22 miles from Mystic, Deacon Timothy Pratt Bed & Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is concierge services at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for skiing and biking. Montauk is 28 miles from Deacon Timothy Pratt Bed & Breakfast, and New Haven is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 48 miles from Deacon Timothy Pratt Bed & Breakfast.
- So beautifully decorated and every need is catered for. The owner and staff are so friendly and go the extra mile to make sure your stay is excellent. Old Saybrook is stunning. Highly recommend Deacon Timothy Pratt. Couldn’t ask for more.
- Extremely hospitable owner and staff. Attractive rooms in very historic home. Good bedding. Pleasant parlor and outdoor spaces for nice weather. Guest fridge and pantry with healthy snack items. We liked the extra space and kitchenette facilities in Treetop Room, since we stayed 3 days and didn’t want to have to eat every lunch and dinner out. Cafe next door on the property; home made gelato was a hit.
- The owner was so pleasant and made you feel right at home. We can’t wait to stay again.
- Everything was excellent especially the happy friendly warm staff and owners. Full marks and they deserve every one of them.
- They service was Excellent the food was delicious, pat was very nice and polite I recommend very highly have a Great time defenely I will go back
Bee and Thistle Inn
Located in Old Lyme, 19 miles from Mystic, Bee and Thistle Inn features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Montauk is 28 miles from Bee and Thistle Inn, and East Hampton is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 46 miles from Bee and Thistle Inn.
- Room and bathroom were spotlessly clean and bed was super comfortable. Upon arriving we found we were upgraded to a larger room with a gas fireplace – nice! Make dinner reservations for the Chestnut Grille which makes up the first floor of this inn – you won’t be disappointed. Looking forward to returning someday!
- Every moment of our time at Bee & Thistle, the staff made every effort to make us feel comfortable and welcome. The food was superb and the room was cozy and clean. We loved it and will definitely be back!
- Very charming and quaint inn. Very friendly staff and a lovely location
- The accommodations were what we expected from a New England inn. The staff were gracious and welcoming and the dinning experience was excellent
- Our bed was very comfortable and the rooms we stayed were very clean. I found the room to be meticulously appointed.
Riverwind Inn Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Riverwind Inn Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Deep River.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Mystic is 24 miles from Riverwind Inn B&B, and Hartford is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- The choices for breakfast was excellent, when you walked done the steps towards the dining room the smells from the kitchen were over the top and the taste was even better if that was possible?
- The hospitality of the hosts. They immediately made us feel like we were visiting with family or very good friends
- Beautifully landscaped grounds – friendly, interesting, helpful innkeepers. Inn itself was picturesque but comfortable.
- Leo and Elaine were such fantastic, welcoming hosts. Their space is just wonderful – Riverwind well and truly exceeded my expectations. Oh and the breakfast was delicious!
- Beautiful facility!! Friendly hosts and an excellent breakfast!
Inn at Harbor Hill Marina
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Located in Niantic, 12 miles from Mystic, Inn at Harbor Hill Marina features a terrace and views of the sea.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Montauk is 23 miles from Inn at Harbor Hill Marina, and East Hampton is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 48 miles from Inn at Harbor Hill Marina.
- The ambiance of the Inn at Harbor Hill Marina exuded comfort and warmth. Tastefully decorated and with holiday accents, as soon as we crossed its threshold we felt welcome. The staff and its Innkeeper were most hospitable, making sure any questions we had were addressed be it about the inn itself, the surrounding area or restaurants to go to. They do include a delicious home-cooked breakfast in a room that overlooks the marina. The chef also saw to it that my meal (I cannot have gluten) was as tasty as any other guest eating there. We are already talking about returning!
- Owners and staff were extremely kind and helpful. Views were gorgeous. Breakfast was made to order with piping hot scones.Niatic is a fun beach town to visit. Inn is in walking distance to board walk, beach and town including a movie theater.
- Comfortable and quiet. So close to the beach and boardwalk.. walking distance to food and the griunfs and view are beautiful
- Everything was wonderful. The view is gorgeous; the innkeepers and staff were so friendly and the breakfast was delicious!
Staff and owners extremely friendly and accommodating.
The inn had a “homey” feeling, like we were visiting family.
Shorecrest Bed and Breakfast
Located in Southold, 30 miles from Mystic, Shorecrest Bed and Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.This bed and breakfast has a private beach area and bike rental is available. The area is popular for snorkeling and biking. Montauk is 24 miles from Shorecrest Bed and Breakfast, and New Haven is 31 miles away.
- Marilyn was very friendly and welcoming. The breakfast was excellent.
- Breakfast and service was excellent. Very comfy and classic. It made our Anniversary extra special. Marilyn was a lovely host
- Everything ! Personnalized service. Marylin is a wonderful hostess and she cooks the best breakfast ever with something different everyday… The feeling is definetely going back to a country family home with a bit of an European flair . Now if you like standardized contemporary souless hotels this place is not for you! You can sea kayak right from the place…. Very good restaurants within 2-3 miles: we cover this distance by bicycle , with bike rental easily available with great service. (ask the ownner)We had a small pic nic on the beach (private access with the B&B)at sunset before heading back to NYC which was wonderful. Will be back!
- We enjoyed the company of the owner. Her talents are wholeheartedly invested in providing a wonderful experience: the B&B’s superb location, ample parking, wonderful gardens, beach access, cozy lounge areas and a calming opulent ambiance throughout. Breakfasts were amazing. Presented in a very festive table setting. Would repeat without hesitation.
- The grounds are beautifully planted and there is plenty of outdoor seating for guests to enjoy. Every breakfast is well prepared with a good variety of locally sourced fresh fruit, produce and protein.
Seven – a boutique B&B on Shelter Island
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Shelter Island, 28 miles from Mystic, Seven – a boutique B&B on Shelter Island features a sun terrace and views of the garden.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Montauk is 21 miles from Seven – a boutique B&B on Shelter , and East Hampton is 12 miles from the property.
- Everything! Beth is amazing! Would recommend this place to anyone!
- It is just an amazing place! This is my 3 year going and I plan on returning next year.
- Lovely property with comfortable room. Staff and owner welcoming and helpful. Excellent breakfast.
- Incredibly welcoming. Beth met us at our car and helped carry our luggage in. The exterior looked just like the country retreat we were looking for. The interior was open, fresh, clean, bright, modern and so comfortable. We had coffee on the front porch both mornings and a deliciously homemade breakfast inside the dining room. Beth definitely paid attention to every detail. We will be returning someday when I need to unwind again.
- Very comfortable and cozy. Great place with an owner that is caring and sweet.
Arbor View House Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Arbor View House Bed and Breakfast is located in East Marion in the region of New York State, just 25 miles from Mystic. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.Bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for skiing.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. Montauk is 21 miles from Arbor View House B&B, and East Hampton is 14 miles away.
- Beautiful house with two very pleasant and helpful hosts. We loved it very much. Veda and Wilfred are so lovely we had a great time.
- Wilfred and Veda, the host and hostess were wonderful and their breakfast/brunch outstanding. Our room was quiet and well furnished.
- I love it! First time on a bed and breakfast and my experience was perfect 👍 Wilfred and Veda were exceptional hostess they made our Anniversary weekend so perfect !!! The food was delicious!!! House is beautiful and very clean !!! Can’t wait to go back again !!! Love it❤️❤️❤️ Thank you sooo much Wilfred and Veda😘
- Veda and Wilfred were charming hosts, and did a great job of making us feel welcome. Plus the food was amazing – the only bed and breakfast in the world that delivers on the promise of breakfast!
- The breakfast was delicious. The room was lovely and the bed was very comfortable. Wilfred and Veda are great hosts.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Westbrook Connecticut Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Westbrook Connecticut to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Westbrook Connecticut but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Westbrook Connecticut. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!