10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In West Dennis Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
West Dennis Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in West Dennis Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in West Dennis Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in West Dennis Massachusetts. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in West Dennis Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in West Dennis Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In West Dennis Massachusetts:
Beach House Inn
Located in West Dennis, 1.2 miles from West Dennis Beach, Beach House Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or lake. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including fishing and canoeing. The nearest airport is Barnstable Municipal -Boardman/Polando Field Airport, 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
An English Garden
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Relax in the hot tub during the summer months at this Cape Cod inn. Just a 2-minute walk from the beach, guests can enjoy the ocean air from every room’s balcony.An English Garden has uniquely styled rooms with cable TV and a private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi access is also provided in the brightly decorated rooms.A full breakfast, including omelets, French toast, and blueberry pancakes, is served from May – October in the sun-filled garden room.Guests at the English Garden can sit by the fireplace in the parlor or enjoy a book in the reading room. Beach towels and chairs are provided.Take the ferry to Nantucket, only 10 miles from the bed and breakfast. Harwich Port Golf Club is an 8-minute drive away.
- Instructions for self-check in were made clear as the owners were out. Breakfast was very good and the owners were very welcoming when we saw them. As the only guests in the B&B, we were able to take full advantage of the comfortable lounges. Fridge with water, beer and wine (honesty pot) was welcome. Good central location for Cape Cod.
- I can honestly say this was the loveliest bed and breakfast we have stayed in . The owners are welcoming and helpful and the breakfast is outstanding. The beautifuly appointed lounges were so peaceful and well appointed that you wanted to stay there all day. It is a stone’s throw from a beautiful white sandy beach and the area is so peaceful and picturesque there are restaurants nearby. Loved this place!
- The breakfasts were amazing and everyone was super nice and accommodating . We loved the privacy and quiet. The location was great and the beach was close and very clean. It was the most relaxing vacation we ever had. We are going to go back next summer. The main house and the carriage house were super clean. Everything you could possibly need or want was there.
- Location was great. Nice breakfast.waters, cookies, fruit available during the day
- The breakfasts were not only delicious but our hosts went out of their to be totally gracious & accommodating, truly making us feel as if we were their personal guests.
Captain Farris House Bed and Breakfast
One of our top picks in South Yarmouth – and a guest favorite.
Located in South Yarmouth, 27 miles from Provincetown, Captain Farris House Bed and Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is concierge services at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Chatham is 12 miles from Captain Farris House Bed and Breakf, and Falmouth is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Nantucket Memorial Airport, 29 miles from Captain Farris House Bed and Breakfast.
- Exceptional accommodation, very comfortable furnishings in the spacious guest rooms. Everywhere was clean and tidy. Hosts were wonderful and helpful. Excellent breakfast which changed each morning and all freshly prepared/baked.
- Easily the best B an B that we stayed in. The owners were always looking to make us comfortable and happy. Extremely pleasant and helpful. We will definitely be returning to this property and we are hopeful about bringing friends
- A beautiful B&B in Cape Cod. Jeff and Carol were very friendly and catered for our every need. I highly recommend it.
- Delicious breakfast, excellent service and family-like atmosphere. Spacious suite that is very stylish.
- The little extras like very tasty breakfasts and homemade cookies anytime along with after dinner drinks available.
By The Sea Guests, LLC
Featuring a private beach area, By The Sea Guests is in Dennis Port, Massachusetts. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the area, including cycling and hiking.Satellite TV, air conditioning and a CD player are included in each room. The private bathrooms are stocked with towels. Select rooms have a sea view.By The Sea Guests features a garden, BBQ facilities and a shared terrace and lounge. Free Wi-Fi access is available.A complimentary hot breakfast is served each morning. Additional dining options including Cape Sea Grille and Brax Landing Restaurant are within 3 miles.Sea View Park is just over half a mile from By The Sea Guests. The ferry to Nantucket and Martha’s Vineyard is 12 miles from the property.
- The suites are sizable and very comfortable with a full kitchen, separate bedroom and very cozy and clean.
- Loved that it was right on the beach yet close to everything
- The staff was SO friendly! The location is right on the water; we could see the ocean from our window. The suite was updated, clean and comfortable.
- The most welcoming and accommodating staff I’ve ever met, simple as that. Wonderful people.
The location and being right on the beach.
It was also nice that breakfast was offered on site.
Joy House B and B
This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Joy House B and B is located in Dennis Port, just 27 miles from Provincetown.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and Blu-ray player, as well as an iPad and an iPod docking station are provided. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a hot tub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chatham is 9 miles from Joy House B and B, and Falmouth is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Nantucket Memorial Airport, 29 miles from Joy House B and B.
The owners Barbara and Peter made it an unforgettable stay.
Not only that they supplied all needed information, they gave also a lot of insides for exploring Cape Cod.
The breakfast is fantastic, we never had such a variety and personal prepared delicious items, something new every morning.
The Joy House location is perfect for all kind of activities, wether visiting Martha’s Vineyard, whale watching, beaches or driving up to Provincetown. All of this within one hour driving.
There are plenty of restaurants even just around the corner which offer all different kinds of food.
All in all the best b&b we have ever visited on the east coast of the US.
- Peter and Barbara are great hosts. We had nice chat every morning and ate fantastic hot breakfast! Every day different dishes, always very tasty! Guests are allowed to use half of the house and garden. Our room was very comfortable and cosy & clean. This house has walking distance to many dinner restaurants and pubs. You can walk to beach. Easy to take daytrips by car to whole Cape Cod and it’s lovely villages. We really enjoyed our off-season-stay at Joy House B&B!
- Marvelous breakfast and very friendly hosts. Would stay again if ever back on the Cape.
- The proprietors, Peter and Barbara, were wonderful hosts. As an added bonus, they are both extremely interesting, informed, creative people and we loved swapping life stories with them. We felt like extended family. Finally, they really went the extra distance for us. One of us had food allergy issues, which were accommodated in style!
- Tasty Blueberry Pancake Breakfast. Hot Tub under the stars was a treat. Very Quiet location.
- The owners Barbara and Peter made it an unforgettable stay.
Mulberry Tree Inn
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Mulberry Tree Inn is located in South Dennis in the region of Massachusetts, just 26 miles from Provincetown. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Chatham is 10 miles from Mulberry Tree Inn, and Falmouth is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Nantucket Memorial Airport, 30 miles from Mulberry Tree Inn.
- Historic location, fabulous breakfasts, beautiful house, wonderful hosts.
- Everything. Wonderful hosts. Beautiful antique filled old home. Outstanding 3 course breakfast, Wine and soft drinks, homemade cookies and snacks in refrigerator just outside door to our room. Lovely toiletries.
- Breakfast was the best I had during my holidays in the US. The hosts are extremely friendly and helpulf. The Inn is very lovely, well-kept and tendered. We highly recommend it!
property was BEAUTIFUL !!! ( TLC) our innkeepers were charming and so very very hospitable, the breakfast meal was presented with thought and culinary pleasure
the inn was a treasured visit from birdhouses,chocolate chip cookies,endless amenities, a walk back in time with the beauty of feeling at HOME!
- Decor of the house and exterior,breakfast was superb,excellent attention to detail
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Village Inn offers accommodations in Yarmouth. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental and car rental. Provincetown is 25 miles from Village Inn, and Plymouth is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Martha’s Vineyard Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- The host was very welcoming and the home is nicely decorated.
- Delicious, beautifully presented breakfasts with personal service. Claire and Robin make you feel immediately “at home” in their comfortably elegant historic inn. A gem in Yarmouth Port!
- Robin is a very friendly helpful host with lots of knowledge of the Cape. The bed was so comfortable! The breakfast was delicious, I’d go back just for the French Toast!
- There was no choice of breakfast but what was prepared for us was delicious and varied
- Charming hosts who care about the guest experience with attention to detail.
Inn of Treasured Memories
Inn of Treasured Memories is located in Harwich, just 26 miles from Provincetown. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Chatham is 7 miles from Inn of Treasured Memories, and Falmouth is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nantucket Memorial Airport, 30 miles from Inn of Treasured Memories.
Like everyone has mentioned, the breakfast was amazing. It was definitely one of the reasons we booked at this B&B – and so I don’t forget: waffles. Definitely waffles.
More importantly, Jane was such a great hostess and our room was spacious and comfortable. The bed was a sleep number, which surprisingly was a success. My partner apparently likes a softer bed than I do, but then again, I can fall asleep anywhere. We went to get away and recoup, and I slept so well, my first morning back, I thought I was still on the cape. The food nearby was good. My favorite place was the Lost Dog Pub in Dennis, a short drive away.
Jane was lovely, Hank was a joy, and the other gentleman on the property, I think their nephew, seemed like someone we would be friends with. Will definitely be back! Thank you!
- Jane was a friendly host and gave us some travelinformation for Cape Cod. The breakfast was great. The rooms where very clean.
- The warm hospitable Inn Keepers Host & Hostess. Breakfast was complete (with good selection).
Breakfast was beyond professional – cooked to order!
Such a kind and helpful host with access to a beautiful, clean, quite interesting home!
We will return!!!
- This was a welcoming, liveable, comfortable space. The hosts were gracious and available but did not hover. The bedrooms had central air conditioning with an adjustable thermostat and a ceiling fan. There was plenty of room in the bedroom and bath. The room was very quiet which promoted good sleep. This was not a luxurious accommodation, but I would recommend it and I would return. Breakfast was good home cooking.
- Like everyone has mentioned, the breakfast was amazing. It was definitely one of the reasons we booked at this B&B – and so I don’t forget: waffles. Definitely waffles.
Sea Meadow Inn
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. This Brewster bed and breakfast features free Wi-Fi and individually decorated rooms with an iPod dock and cable TV. Cape Cod Museum of Natural History and Paines Creek Beach are half a mile away.Rooms at Meadow Inn feature a unique decor with a fireplace and garden views. Rooms also have a private bathroom.A full breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea with fresh fruit and granola or pancakes and eggs.Dennis Pines Golf Course is 4 miles from Sea Meadow Inn and John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum is 15 miles away.
- Fantastic staff who were very friendly. They prepared an amazing breakfast on both mornings of our stay.
- It was great the breakfast was amazing, the room was so clean and comfy.the staff was excellent.
- The staff couldn’t be more accommodating and friendlier. The location was perfect for us.
- LOVE the Sea Meadow Inn! Lovely and charming inn in a beautiful setting. Debbie, Val and staff are super friendly and go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable. There is everything you need for a wonderful Cape vacation in a fabulous location. Best breakfasts ever and lots of good treats. We’ll be back for a third time, I’m sure!
- Everything. It was wonderful. Debbie was the best. Her service was impeccable. She was so customer friendly. Her focus was my happiness in her Inn. She runs a tight, fabulous ship.
Sesuit Harbor House
This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. Sesuit Harbor House offers accommodations in East Dennis.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Provincetown is 22 miles from Sesuit Harbor House, and Plymouth is 30 miles from the property. Martha’s Vineyard Airport is 34 miles away.
- The location is good since it is right on 6A and close to beaches.
- Great breakfast across the street! Nice clean room and very friendly staff.
- Very comfortable beds & lovely setting along with helpful staff made this an excellent choice.
- Rooms were clean and comfortable. Air conditioner was quiet and cooled the room very fast on the few times we needed it. All the common areas were extremely pleasing. Beautiful grounds, nice pool, comfy patio and great continental breakfast. Every employee was exceptional!
- The hosts, Kim and Jim, and the entire staff at Sesuit were absolutely the best! They were so very friendly and helpful giving us tons of tips on what to do in the area and suggested restaurants that they thought we might enjoy. The continental breakfast was great too! Loved it’s location – right in the middle of Cape Cod!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In West Dennis Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in West Dennis Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in West Dennis Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in West Dennis Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!