10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In West Brome Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
West Brome Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in West Brome Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in West Brome Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in West Brome Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in West Brome Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in West Brome Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In West Brome Quebec:
Featuring free WiFi, Le Passe-Partout offers accommodations in Cowansville. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Saint-Hyacinthe is 31 miles from Le Passe-Partout, and Magog-Orford is 28 miles away. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- Nice location! Quiet neighborhood. The home was beautiful! Delicious breakfast.
- Great old house, comfortable bed and very friendly owners.
- The hosts went out of their way to make us the most comfortable possible and were super friendly as well! They have a lovely hypoallergenic dog too who is very sweet and quiet! The breakfast was really delicious!
- Gourmet breakfasts – understated contemporary decor juxtaposing an 1895 built home.
- Proximity of the city while surrounded by beautiful country scènes. Food excellent & hosts friendly.
B&B Pinorama is located in Sutton, just 22 miles from Magog-Orford.Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Granby is 21 miles from B&B Pinorama, and Bromont is 13 miles away.
- The location was perfect, great snowshoeing trails on property and nearby on Mont Echo. Breakfast was lovely. Pina was attentive and helped us plan our activities in the area.
Excellent bed, great eggs, pancakes, and coffee. Nice jogging pool.
Location peaceful. Pina was very accommodating and her home was
like an art museum.
- Wonderful place to visit – so much more to see and look at if you wanted to. The attention by the owner was more than expected and she was pleasant to speak with and was full of potential ideas and suggestions
- Delish breakfasts and the glorious peace and quiet were just what I was looking for.
- The location is really in the country and so it is absolutely quiet at night; what a luxury. The interesting and cultivated proprietor has populated the property with sculptures and other works of art. I felt it to be a privilege to have stayed there.
Les Caprices De Victoria
Les Caprices De Victoria is located in Sutton, just 25 miles from Magog-Orford. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are available. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.Granby is 21 miles from Les Caprices De Victoria, and Bromont is 14 miles away.
- Delicious breakfast, great location and clean rooms.
- Loved that Maryse opened the door to us. Showed us our room, provided the ins & outs of the coffee machine, etc on our floor. Then sat outside and relaxed after a long drive in front of a burning fire. Enjoyed morning coffee on the veranda each am. Then onto breakfast, it was such a great atmosphere, you forgot that you were not at your own home. Sutton is a wonderful friendly town, everything within walking distance. Thanks for making our 33rd wedding anniversary celebration so memorable!!!!
- We had a large room with its own bathroom and a really nice claw foot tub. The room (and the whole house) was spotlessly clean. The owner was very friendly and helpful, and allowed us to put our bikes in the garage. There was coffee and tea available upstairs and downstairs, with an excellent Jura coffee machine. The yard in the back yard is huge and private, with a hot tub and comfortable chairs to relax.
- Unbelievable hostess Maryse who helped us with directions and reservations. the three course breakfasts were beyond delicious!
the room was very clean and nice…
property well kept…
the extra nice thing we enjoyed was the spa…
Ancestral Knowlton B&B
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Ancestral Knowlton B&B offers accommodations in Lac-Brome, just 18 miles from Magog-Orford.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have slippers and free toiletries. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Granby is 17 miles from Ancestral Knowlton B&B, and Bromont is 10 miles from the property.
What an amazing get away in Eastern Townships- highly recommended!
It’s a beautiful old house, with solid wooden beans, fireplace, the most delicious breakfast and nice welcoming hosts.
- A natural rural setting, with charming rooms looking out on a pond. Rooms have private entrance into the garden. Friendly, patient, professional hosts. Plentiful and delicious breakfast made by chef, Peter.
- Proprietors were a lovely couple. Very pleasant and helpful. The place had a beautiful garden. It was comfortable and breakfast was outstanding.
- Gracious host. Comfortable bed. Tasty breakfast accommodated to my dietary needs. Beautiful garden patio. Walking distance to town.
- Genevieve and Michel are perfect hosts and the building has a fascinating history that contributes to its charm. There is a lot of art in the home done by the two of them and other members of this creative family. We especially loved Michel’s ‘upcycled’ lamps. The B & B has a very unique character because of the art. The bedroom was a little small and dark, but we stayed in the Ancestral room and that was a small suite, really, with a wonderful jacuzzi room with a sitting area and a full wall of windows overlooking the garden.
- What an amazing get away in Eastern Townships- highly recommended!
Le Gite A Margot
This Alpine style bed and breakfast offers uniquely decorated rooms equipped with air conditioning. The inn is in the village of Bromont and is a 5 minute drive from Club De Golf Bromont.Rooms are cozy at Le Gite A Margot with country-style decor and windows overlooking the garden. The rooms also have hardwood floors.Guests are served a daily breakfast in the dining room of Le Gite. The inn also has a indoor hot tub and sauna area.The Margot is a 5 minute drive from the shopping and entertainment of Carrefour Champetre. The Granby Zoo is a 10 minute drive from the inn.
- We came to Le Gite a Margot to rest after our wedding in Bromont, for one night. I wish we can stay longer! In this place you gonna feel like home. Hard to imagine something better. Everything was perfect, like our wedding party 🙂 Merci beaucoup!
One of the best Bed & Breakfast I have been to in years. We felt at home and Margo’s breakfasts were incredible!!!
Our two teenage girls want to go back too 🙂
It was like coming home. Margot took care about us as we were part of her family.
Very nice and cosy atmosphere and incredible breakfast: freshly made waffles with freshly collected berries.
In many ways, this B&B is exceptional. The house is beautiful, the area is calm. Margot is super warm, welcoming and helpful; she has been patiently waiting for us even though we arrived later than planned. The bed was super comfortable, the room was super clean, the shutters completely blocked the light – best night of sleep in a while.
But the single best thing might be the breakfast – just plain amazing. You’re unlikely to find something better in a restaurant, at any price.
I can’t imagine a more pleasant stay!
- Breakfast (scrumptious yogurt dish and waffles with fruits and chocolate) was delicious and the owners were friendly. The B&B is in easy walking distance of wooded and mountain trails at the end of a quiet street. The bed was very comfy – I slept like a log.
Gîte Au Chant de l’Onde
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Gîte Au Chant de l’Onde offers accommodations in Frelighsburg, just 27 miles from Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu.Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Granby is 25 miles from Gîte Au Chant de l’Onde, and Bromont is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- All home made breakfast. Friendly hosts. Nice living room to use.
- Christine and Pierre went out of their way to accommodate for food intolerances. Despite being located right in the village, we felt very cosy and secluded. It was really fun chatting about the area and all the events, activities that take place
- This is a beautiful B & B in a gorgeous setting. Pierre and Christine went well beyond the call of duty to make our stay pleasant, even sharing supper with our son while we had to return our defective rental car to Montreal. Breakfasts were unbelievable. We can’t give any but the highest rating to Le Gite.
- Amazing breakfast, really comfortable bed and fantastic hosts!
- Ideal overnight stop for us whilst on a road trip. Such welcoming hosts, & fantastic location overlooking a brook.Bedroom was small but very comfortable, breakfast was excellent. Frelighsburg is a lovely small village, the BnB in a fabulous location as you can walk to the restaurants, we had a lovely evening & one of the nicest meals at the nearby restaurant.Highly recommend.
L’Oasis du Canton
Located in Shefford in the region of Quebec, 28 miles from Saint-Hyacinthe, L’Oasis du Canton features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Magog-Orford is 20 miles from L’Oasis du Canton, and Granby is 10 miles away.
- Liked there was a personal bathroom in each room…did not have to share. The room size was big. The breakfast was personal and amazing. The host was friendly and nice
- The hosts were very kind and the breakfast was delicious!! Very cozy, clean, quiet and comfortable!
- I really enjoyed the breakfast. The owners were attentive to their guests and interacted with us, it was nice to see. The pool looked inviting, next time.
- The location was good, however my gps stopped before the location so I continued on & found my location. The facilities were very clean & our breakfast the next morning was fantastic! The hosts were very pleasant & accommodating. I would recommend this place to anyone.
- Accueil chaleureux. Endroit très propre. Bien situé.
La Chouette A Mansonville
Located in Mansonville, 16 miles from Magog-Orford, La Chouette A Mansonville features a barbecue, playground and sun terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Granby is 27 miles from La Chouette A Mansonville, and Bromont is 20 miles from the property.
- Why we love La Chouette: The friendly hosts, who make us feel like family. The fabulous, filling breakfasts – we were not hungry again until 3 or 4 pm! The spaciousness – room to play board games with our children, watch TV, or walk the beautiful grounds. The “luge” run in the backyard. The gorgeous views out the back of the home.
- Great breakfast and accommodating and friendly host. Nice to have board games available. Quiet space.
The separate space in the room. It was like having two bed rooms in one. Perfect room for a family of four.
I loved the honesty of our host; mentionning that kids don’t pay at La Chouette even though booking.com had charged us.
- Warm reception. Great location for downhill skiing and going to more than one hill. Comfy family room with fireplace. Great breakfast.
- Lyne and Luc are wonderful hosts; very friendly and attentive to our needs. The house is clean and inviting and Lyne cooks a wonderful, filling breakfast.
B&B Hillhouse is located in Lac-Brome, just 19 miles from Magog-Orford.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Granby is 14 miles from B&B Hillhouse, and Bromont is 7 miles away.
- The hosts were very accomodating to my food issues (lactose intolerant and gluten intolerant). They were very helpful suggesting local restaurants and activities and are very enthusiastic about the region.
- Spectacular house with super friendly bilingual owners. Breakfast was just as amazing which just enhanced what was an overall perfect experience. Thank you.
- Host very welcoming. Room and bathroom very comfortable. Very nice breakfast.
- It was all great, no complaints, very nice hosts, delicious breakfast.
- Very friendly and accomodating staff – took care of special dietary needs
Gîte la belle Stéphanoise
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Gîte la belle Stéphanoise offers accommodations in St-Etienne de Bolton. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Sherbrooke is 26 miles from Gîte la belle Stéphanoise, and Magog-Orford is 11 miles away.
- Extra delicious personally cooked breakfast with healthy, special, local ingredients. Lovely home set up specifically for B&B. Beautiful scenery, quiet, tiny village, hiking trail in forest just 100 meters from house.
- What a wonderful find! Such gracious, wonderful hosts who made us feel well cared for and welcome at every moment during our 3-night stay. Such an elegant house, and gourmet breakfasts that would exceed even the highest expectations. Such a peaceful, tranquil location, but so convenient to explore the entire region of the eastern townships. All our thanks to Carole and Robert for sharing their beautiful home with us!
- A very nice gite with history! Beautiful specious room with great bed! The breakfast is made with love by the lady of the house, you can really taste it! The owners are very helpful, friendly en so nice!
- Very friendly couple and beautiful historic home in the heart of the village beside the church! Amazing 5 star healthy breakfast made with local produces! Would definitely recommend, we stayed at la Belle Stephanoise as we had reserved a day at the Spa in Bolton and they were the best priced at only a 10 minutes driving from the Spa. Well done Carole et Robert! 🙂
- Carole and Robert are wonderful and friendly people and they made us the best breakfast ever! Although their B&B seems in the middle of nowhere it’s actually very centrally located. The house is beautiful and decorated with care. It’s a hidden gem.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In West Brome Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in West Brome Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in West Brome Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in West Brome Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!