10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Wells Maine – Top Hotel Reviews
Wells Maine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Wells Maine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Wells Maine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Wells Maine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Wells Maine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Wells Maine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Wells Maine:
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Elmerehouse B&B offers accommodations in Wells. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Portland is 31 miles from Elmerehouse B&B, and Ogunquit is 2.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 29 miles from Elmerehouse B&B.
- The host was very accommodating. She was very connected with the guests and enjoyed getting to know her guests.
- The hostess was very hospitable and accommodating knowledgeable about the area the rooms where very clean and comfortable the recommendation for Resturant was perfect for celebrating my birthday. I only wished a little more thought went into making breakfast. Other that my stay here was perfect thanks 10/10
- Sun is very nice and she even made sure to have breakfast for my vegetarian wife!
- The Inn is beautifully appointed, and immaculate. The innkeeper is lovely, and hospitable. The breakfast was delicious! I would give everything a score of 10.
- beautiful and sweet interior. very clean and well maintained. The breakfast option fixed (varies daily) and is freshly cooked. For breakfast one is encouraged to sit at the communal table and chat with the other guest. Although this it not something that naturally appeals to me it was actually a very nice concept. The owner runs it on her own and she does an excellent job!.
Haven By The Sea
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Haven By The Sea is located in Wells in the region of Maine, just 29 miles from Portland. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.Ogunquit is 3.9 miles from Haven By The Sea, and Portsmouth is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 27 miles from Haven By The Sea.
- The proprietor was accommodating and informative, as well as an excellent cook. The bed was incredibly comfortable, and the room was very clean. The inn is cozy and nicely decorated.
- Perfect B&B comfortable and relaxing common areas . Accessible staff (Inn Keeper) but unobtrusive when relaxing in common areas
- Nancy and Dan are great, super friendly and helpful with dining recommendations and accommodations
- Owners Dan and Nancy, very nice, very helpful, loved their Dogs, Inn was very CLEAN, Breakfast was very good, Inn was decorated for Christmas , nice place
- Room was small but comfortable. Property overlooks scenic wetlands and wildlife preserve. Room amenities (soap, shampoo, hair dryer, etc) were good. Brandy and port available gratis in communal sitting room; bar — not free — in dining room. Lots of games in common rooms, as well as books to borrow. Very friendly and talkative hosts — we found out a lot about the inn, which was once a Catholic church. We got a very useful tip about parking in Ogunquit which made our visit there for dinner and a show less pressured. Only 10 minutes from Ogunquit, and a couple of blocks from the ocean.
Holiday Guest House Bed & Breakfast
One of our top picks in Wells – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Connected by a trolley service, the historic Holiday Guest House Bed & Breakfast once hosted Eleanor Roosevelt in 1947. Moody Beach is 1.1 miles from the property.Rooms at this property are equipped with a cable TV and seating areas with a sofa. Some rooms feature views of the garden.A breakfast and newspapers are offered to guests every morning. The property also has an outdoor pool and towels.The Ogunquit Museum-American Art is 3.3 miles fromt eh property and Wonder Mountain Fun Park with mini golf and games is 2,650 feet from the property.
- Beautiful home full of history and the most hospitable hosts!
- The hosts were the most welcoming warmest people, the amazing interiors full of antiques make you feel like you are in London at the beginning of the 19th century, hower the bathrooms are very modern. The homemade french toast with wild blueberry jam was to die for, too! We’re definitely coming back.
- The room was large and lovely. Breakfast was delicious. Inn keepers were friendly, cheerful andknowledgeable.
- Feels like home. Amazing breakfast. The Inn owners are wonderful. We will return again.
- Bed was nothing special. Breakfast was ok. Nothing to speak of.
Black Boar Inn Ogunquit
One of our best sellers in Ogunquit! This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Ogunquit, 15 miles from Portsmouth, Black Boar Inn Ogunquit features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Hampton is 26 miles from Black Boar Inn Ogunquit, and Old Orchard Beach is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- wonderful breakfast, happy/chatty staff, beautiful dog, luna!! the bed was comfy and the quilt was beautiful!
- Our room was very cozy and quiet. Very close to town for walking to all the shops, beach, and restaurants. Recommended!
- Room was very clean and cozy. The bathroom was a good size and the water pressure was excellent (a pet peeve of mine). Dwayne (the owner) made a yummy breakfast and was friendly and helpful. The Inn was close to shops and restaurants – a perfect location.
- We liked the easygoing manner of our host, Dwain and the wonderful breakfast he prepared. The inn is a historical delight and our room was quaint and cozy.
- We loved how the innkeeper made a fire in the common room. We sat and read books and enjoyed a bottle of wine. We also loved the sea salt scrub in the bathroom, and the fact that wine glasses, wine opener and refrigerator were all available for our use. Parking was free and easy, and the location was ideal for walking to shops, restaurants and the beach. The breakfast was huge and delicious, and the staff was friendly.
Inn on Shore Road
Inn on Shore Road is located in Ogunquit, just 15 miles from Portsmouth. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom.Hampton is 26 miles from Inn on Shore Road, and Old Orchard Beach is 22 miles away. Portland International Jetport Airport is 31 miles from the property.
- The bed and room was comfy and it is in a perfect location.
- Bed was comfy, staff was great, location was great.
- location, location, location; excellent wi fi and tv reception; parking; staff; porch, yard. The beding is awesome and comfortable; ac was fine.
- Location, cleankinesss, well kept, lovely brother room. We opted to eat out for breakfastt
- The location, comfort of bed, and the cleanliness
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located 2,100 feet from Ogunquit Beach, Puffin Inn is located in a former sea captain’s home.All air-conditioned rooms at Puffin Inn have an en suite bathroom and free WiFi.A 3-course homemade breakfast is served daily and served in the enclosed breakfast porch, or outside at a bistro table on the open front porch.A full selection of wine and beer is also available. Beach chairs and beach umbrellas are available for guest use.Marginal Way Walk is 0.9 miles from Puffin Inn, while Ogunquit Playhouse is 1.2 miles away. Tanger Outlets Kittery is 11.2 miles from Puffin Inn. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 30.4 miles from the property.
- Tim and Michelle were amazing hosts! In particular, the breakfast was particularly good, and in fact was better than any of the food we ate at restaurants and bars during our weekend in Ogunquit! Homemade Eggs Benedict, stuffed french toast, cranberry scones, galore.
- Tim and Michelle were the perfect hosts – so friendly and accommodating . . Breakfasts were delightful and the carriage house room was charming. Highly recommend.
- Tim was very accommodating and helpful. Detailed us on restaurants, parking and beach access.
- The Innkeepers Tim and Michele were phenomenal! They made our visit feel like we were staying with good friends! The room was top notch and the location couldn’t have been more convenient. The trolley stop was right outside! The breakfast was the best!!! Phantom Gourmet check this place out!!!! Tim…you made our stay incredible!!!
- Breakfasts to die for; hosts that bent over backwards.
Ogunquit Beach Inn
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ogunquit Beach Inn offers accommodations in Ogunquit, just 15 miles from Portsmouth.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find an ATM at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Hampton is 26 miles from Ogunquit Beach Inn, and Old Orchard Beach is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Great location. Super friendly and accommodating innkeepers.
Mike’s blueberry muffins were fantastic
great tips on things to do and see
Greg is a most congenial and engaging host
- Bed was incredible! Blueberry muffins were superb. Highly recommend this property!
- Greg and Mike were extremely friendly, great location, we will definitely visit again!
- Owner very friendly and informative! Gave great suggestions with what to do and try. The inn had a warm atmosphere and was very clean! I would recommended this inn to others to stay!
Old Parsonage Guest House
Old Parsonage Guest House is located in Kennebunkport, 23 miles from Portland and 10 miles from Ogunquit. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Portsmouth is 25 miles from Old Parsonage Guest House, and Old Orchard Beach is 12 miles from the property. Portland International Jetport Airport is 21 miles away.
- Breakfast was very good. Drinks offered in the living room was nice.
- I’m not really a breakfast person but couldn’t resist the food…great bacon and eggs, and pastry to DIE for. Room was clean and spacious, typical older home with charming decor and owner was very accommodating and helpful. Short walk to downtown.
- Beautifully run small guesthouse, more like a home. Great sized room, comfortable bed. Loved being able to use the downstairs lounge after dinner and the spotlessly clean kitchen to make a late evening cup of tea. Breakfast is outstanding. Easy walk to pretty town, shops and restaurants.
- Good location. Comfortable bed. Fantastic Breakfast. A very nice touch of wine and Bailey’s in the Study
- Beautiful historic building. The most amazing breakfast.
The Leisure Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Leisure Inn offers accommodations in Ogunquit. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Portsmouth is 15 miles from The Leisure Inn, and Hampton is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- We loved having a balcony and a separate entrance to the room. It was wonderful to sit out and relax on the balcony in the evening. Parking was great and the location was so conveniently located that we didn’t have to move the car the entire weekend. It was perfect for walking into town, going out to eat and for going to the beach. The owners were so friendly and very accommodating. We loved chatting with them when we ran into them and made us feel so welcome.
- Best placed we stayed on our 9 day vacation. Would stay in a heart beat again. The owner’s were awesome. Wish this was the first place we stayed out of the 8 different places we stayed. We may may not have left.
- Incredibly pleasant staff- we loved the owners. Delicious breakfast in the morning. Awesome locations.
- Made us feel right at home and welcomed! Amazing breakfast as well. Great hosts.
- The owners were very friendly and the location excellent.
Hartwell House Inn
Featuring free WiFi, Hartwell House Inn offers accommodations in Ogunquit. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. A flat-screen TV is provided.Portsmouth is 14 miles from Hartwell House Inn, and Hampton is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- This was hands down, the most beautiful B&B in which I have ever stayed. Not only was it immaculately clean, it was the most beautiful, well-kept place I have ever stayed. I plan on going back JUST for the Inn. The staff were amazing, including the innkeeper and the breakfast staff, the holiday decorations were absolutely jaw-dropping. All I can say to anyone looking at where to go in Ogunquit, Stop searching and go Hartwell All The Way!!!!!!
- The inn was so beautifully decorated and maintained. Charlene and Eric were so friendly and went out of their way to make you feel welcome. The breakfasts were delicious!
- Great breakfast. Peaceful atmosphere. Convenient to everything
Not an extensive breakfast menu but their special of the day was superior.
Mentioned on check-in that we were celebrating our anniversary to the staff. The inn keepers, Charlene & Eric, provided a bottle of bubbly for us to celebrate. They were fantastic throughout the stay.
- We have stayed at several places at the Maine seacoast over the years and enjoyed our stayed at Hartwell House above any others. In fact, we chose to stay an extra day and though needed to change rooms and building, still found the accommodations fabulous. Charlene, the innkeeper did her very best to make the switch as easy as possible for us so we barely felt the move and it did little to affect our enjoyment of our last day. Thanks for helping us celebrate our anniversary. You made it very special!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Wells Maine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Wells Maine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Wells Maine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Wells Maine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!