10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Wavrechain-sous-Denain Nord – Top Hotel Reviews
Wavrechain-sous-Denain Nord is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Wavrechain-sous-Denain Nord. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Wavrechain-sous-Denain Nord. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Wavrechain-sous-Denain Nord. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Wavrechain-sous-Denain Nord right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Wavrechain-sous-Denain Nord with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Wavrechain-sous-denain Nord:
Bed and Breakfast
Sylvie & Aldo
Located in Douchy-les-Mines, Sylvie & Aldo has accommodations with free WiFi and a garden with a terrace and garden views.There’s a seating and/or dining area in some units.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available every morning at the bed and breakfast.The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 33 miles from Sylvie & Aldo.
- Sehr um das Wohl der Gäste bemüht, Sauberkeit sehr gut, Frühstück toll, es wurde auch vorher nachgefragt, was gewünscht und es wurde alles berücksichtigt – wir haben und sehr wohl gefühlt
- un couple qui a le sens de l’hospitalité; bons petit déjeuner et dîner; chambre sans bruit; stationnement facile et gratuit devant la maison. Une partie du haut de la maison a été aménagée en salon réserve aux clients de passage: coin télé avec une table basse devant canapé si besoin de travailler le soir.
- La chaleur de l’accueil était exceptionnelle. Quant à la nourriture j’ai pris des kilos en 4 jours. Sylvie Et aldo sont vraiment très gentils mais on ne peut pas les manger. Dommage !😊😊😊😊
- Accueil très chaleureux nous nous sommes sentis en famille ! Nous avons bien dormi car tres bon matelas ! Les petits dejeuners sont copieux. Nous les recommandons aux gens de passage
- Außergewöhnlich freundliche und hilfsbereite Gastgeber. Familiäre Atmosphäre.
Bed and Breakfast
L’aparté is located in Wallers. Featuring garden views, a garden and a private pool, this bed and breakfast also features free WiFi.The bed and breakfast consists of 1 separate bedroom, 1 bathroom with a hairdryer, a seating area area, and a living room. A flat-screen TV is available.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.A terrace is available on site and both cycling and fishing can be enjoyed within close proximity of L’aparté.The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 26 miles from the accommodation.
- Die Gastgeber waren sehr aufgeschlossen und überaus freundlich. Wir wurden sehr herzlich empfangen
- Sehr freundlicher Empfang in schöner Lage. Es wird bestimmt ein zweites Mal geben.
- Les gens qui m’y ont accueillis sont super sympa chambre super belle super coin détente vraiment super a recommander
- le cadre joliment décoré, le calme et la gentillesse des propriétaires toujours à notre disponibilité. A conseiller.
Agnès et Daniel sont un couple atypique très accueillant; Daniel est restaurateur de meubles tandis qu’Agnès est décoratrice d’intérieur, ce mix donne une maison décorée avec originalité et un goût sûr.
La partie hôte de passage est indépendante dans la maison: une belle chambre en continuité d’une pièce bureau&dressing, puis salle d’eau avec douche et toilettes. Enfin juste au dessus une grande pièce réservée à l’ hôte, composée d’un salon et coin-repas.
Excellent petit déjeuner, et dîner bien agréable.
Stationnement facile et gratuit devant la maison.
Bed and Breakfast
Hermitage Henry has garden views, free WiFi and free private parking, located in Maresches. The accommodations have a sauna.The bed and breakfast offers a seating area with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and shower. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.Guests at Hermitage Henry can enjoy a continental or a vegetarian breakfast.The accommodation offers a hot tub.After a day of hiking or cycling, guests can relax in the garden or in the shared lounge area.The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 36 miles from Hermitage Henry.
Where do I start, this was the biggest surprise! The house was amazing and our rooms too, all differently decorated with eclectic furnishing and lighting, the latter all different throughout the house. The house is set in beautiful grounds surrounded by unbroken countryside with places to sit out in the evening with a drink and enjoy the views.
Dianne and Frederik were great hosts who were around if we needed them but not intrusive. Breakfast was good quality everything and very enjoyable. There are common rooms guests can use with tea and coffee facilities.
This chamber d’hotes would give any 5* Hotel a run for their money!
Home made treats at breakfast, especially the French toast 🙂
A newly renovated and very tidy house. Spacious, well appointed bedrooms, with great art.
Nespresso coffees in room and communal area.
It was well located for our visit to Le Quesnoy.
- The hosts were wonderful, the room was beautiful and the bed was great! Windows on two sides allowed for a breeze at night. The bathroom was modern and well designed. The food was incredible! It was our favorite so far this trip!
- Hosts Diane and Frédéric are great. They know lots about the area and what is going on. We enjoyed talking with them and learning about Valenciennes. They have done a beautiful job on renovating an old character home.
- The manor house was tastefully renovated and our room very clean and comfortable. All set in a peaceful beautiful rural environment.
- Where do I start, this was the biggest surprise! The house was amazing and our rooms too, all differently decorated with eclectic furnishing and lighting, the latter all different throughout the house. The house is set in beautiful grounds surrounded by unbroken countryside with places to sit out in the evening with a drink and enjoy the views.
Bed and Breakfast
Maison d’Hôtes – Le Domaine de la Frênaie
Surrounded by a 3000-m2 park, this B&B is located in the village of Estreux and features an outdoor swimming pool, a big terrace and rooms with attached bathroom with LCD TV and electric kettle. Massages are available upon request.Individually decorated with a refined décor, each room at Le Domaine de la Frênaie has free internet access. Some of them also include a wooden floor, seating area and a garden view.During warmer months, the buffet breakfast can be taken in the garden. There is a restaurant 1.9 mi away. Books and board games are available in the library.You are invited to relax in front of the fireplace in the communal living room or play tennis in the court. The bus stop is 350 feet away and Valenciennes is 3.7 mi from the property. Le Domaine de la Frênaie is accessible via exit 23 of the A2 motorway.
- This was a quaint little b&b in the country side and outskirts of Valenciennes. From the moment we arrived the owner was very helpful and made us feel welcomed and relaxed. The rooms are very comfortable and nicely decor’d. The b&b is best accessed by car if you want to make the 6k journey into Valenciennes or take in the gorgeous countryside. The breakfast was delicious and included fresh local produce. Highly recommend this place.
- We could not have been more warmly welcomed and accommodated! Our rooms were spacious and wonderfully comfortable – we even had a floor to ourselves. The free breakfast was excellent, with home-made delights like crepes and fresh bread, and regional specialities. The hosts are discreet but also available to provide any information you may require. We just regret that this luxurious interlude – at such an affordable price – was for only one night. If ever in the vicinity again, we would certainly return to La Fresnaie. Warm thanks to our hosts!
We loved everything so much, we stayed an extra night! Hosts friendly and accommodating, nothing is too much trouble. Room was exceptional, every little detail was perfect. The pool and gardens are immaculate!
Breakfast was very good, with home made bread and waffles.
Parking is in a secure courtyard, which was great as we travelled on motorbikes, and we could park them right outside the door of our room.
It’s in a little village, and restaurants are a short drive away. However if you haven’t got the energy to go out for food, I recommend stopping at a local supermarket on the way and picking up some supplies. There is a small kitchenette area for guests to use if they wish to make meals (hob, microwave, fridge, kettle etc). We bought bread, cheese, cold meats and wine, and stuck them in the fridge, then Enjoyed them on our terrace later! It was perfect. We had a fabulous stay here as part of our honeymoon road trip.
- This is a fabulous place to stay, great hosts, beautiful accommodation, nice pool and facilities. If you’re thinking of booking don’t hesitate you won’t regret it.
- Breakfast was excellent the hosts were very friendly and helpful. We even bought there home made honey. As we were staying extra nights the host said we could use the pool anytime, which was very much appreciated.
Bed and Breakfast
Au Château Des Thermes
Au Château Des Thermes is located in Saint-Amand-les-Eaux city center, 2.5 mi from the thermal baths and 0.6 mi from the Partouche Casino. Provided with a garden, a bar and free Wi-Fi, the property also features free private parking.All of the air-conditioned rooms include a private bathroom with free toiletries.A continental or English breakfast is served every day and many shops, bars and restaurants can be found nearby.Located in Saint Amand Nature Park, the property is only 1.9 mi from the forest. Lesquin Airport is 22 mi away.
Frederic was such a lovely host! Very accommodating, very helpful. The breakfast was elaborate for a French breakfast – all the coffee, tea and hot chocolate you wanted, a glass of juice, French croissants and pain au chocolat with different jams and butter. Then a very nice jar of vanilla yoghurt, all served in a beautiful breakfast room.
The room was decorated in the French style 🙂 Very spacious and so was the bathroom.
The chateau is over 150 years old and it shows, but is was very charming.
The train station is at walking distance. The pizzeria there is excellent, the coffee bar/pub next to that is great too and the supermarket is at walking distance.
- I love the atmosphere and quirkiness of this hotel, it feels like you’re thrown back in time. The staff was very friendly and the dog Gaspar too! There’s a supermarket around the corner, which is very handy. Yes, the chateau probably needs some TLC but the state it is in now adds to the charm.
- The mansion is very authentic; a very special experience overall.
- The 19th century castle gives a taste of the (former) grandeur people used to live in: the helpful landlord and his friendly butler still do. The breakfast consist of great quality food in the old stylish castle dining room; meat and cheese are a supplement though. We used the place as a base to explore the region, as it is located close to main roads crossing.
- The hotel was an old place with lovely wooden floors and large old beams. Lots of character. Had everything you would want… Clean bed, bathroom and living area. It was a huge space on the 3rd floor. The breakfast was fresh and tasty. Coffee was great too. The breakfast room was amazing with hand painted ceiling, stained glass windows and wooden panelled walls. We were re-assured in the knowledge that our motorbike was safe behind an electric gate with coded access. Access to the hotel was also coded.
- Frederic was such a lovely host! Very accommodating, very helpful. The breakfast was elaborate for a French breakfast – all the coffee, tea and hot chocolate you wanted, a glass of juice, French croissants and pain au chocolat with different jams and butter. Then a very nice jar of vanilla yoghurt, all served in a beautiful breakfast room.
Bed and Breakfast
Chateau d’Azzilemont features garden views, free WiFi and free private parking, located in Saint-Amand-les-Eaux.There’s a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer in each unit, along with free toiletries.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.A terrace can be found at Chateau d’Azzilemont, along with a garden.The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 24 miles from the accommodation.
- The owners were lovely. Room and bathroom very nice. Breakfast was fabulous 😊 Quiet location which suited us perfectly
Ontbijt en kamers waren prima, alleen rook erg naar hond in het huis.
- Het kasteeltje ziet er erg leuk uit. We werden hartelijk ontvangen. Het ontbijt was erg uitgebreid.
- Vriendelijkheid van de ontvangst, het pand heeft heel veel potentie, omgeving is rustig. De kamer is netjes
- Bel endroit , très bon accueil, petits déjeuners copieux et appétissants, lieu calme.
Bed and Breakfast
Maison d’hôtes La Rose Laitière
Set in a property originally built in the 18th century, this traditional-style guest house offers a private pound where guests can fish. Guests from Maison d’hôtes La Rose Laitière can relax on the elegant terrace.The rooms at Maison d’hôtes La Rose Laitière have a TV, an electric kettle and a refrigerator. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower.A continental breakfast is provided daily and includes homemade products such as jams and yogurts. You can also request a homemade meal on site.The property is located 8.7 mi from Valenciennes and 6.2 mi from Parc Naturel Régional de l’Avesnois. Le Quesnoy Train Station is 6.2 mi away.
-Good sized room and really cozy
– It is very quiet and lovely
– you can walk to another village through the beautiful surrounding fields
– couldn’t find anything wrong with the place
- Prachtige locatie, rustig,comfortabel. Een aanrader.
- COPIEUX PETIT DEJEUNER, avec une hôtesse à l’écoute et attentionnée.
- La décoration très jolie et chaleureuse. Le calme du site dans cette jolie ferme.
- La visite fabuleuse des lieux avec le propriétaire et le calme reposant de la campagne et des animaux.
- -Beautiful environment
Bed and Breakfast
La Couture du Charme
La Couture du Charme is set in Saméon, 17 mi from Lille and 28 mi from Arras.Rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Mons is 27 mi from La Couture du Charme, while Kortrijk is 25 mi away. The nearest airport is Lille Airport, 13 mi from the property.
- The shower in the room we had on the ground floor was huge! Everything was very clean and the breakfast was delicious. The hosts were friendly and try to make the best of out stay.
- Everything was perfect. Brand new and clean equipments, a super comfy bed, a spacious shower and above all a very warm and friendly welcome from the owners. Great breakfast too!
- This was a modern new build to 22nd Century standards. Yes 22nd century! Just about perfection! A six star hotel in a B&B. This will be a permanent pit stop for us as and when we use the Dover Calais route. This has shot straight into our top five in Europe. A very big well done.
- The room was spacious and immaculately decorated. Also, the room was spotlessly clean and lovely towels and bedlinen were supplied. The hosts offered a warm welcome and were very helpful. Finally, the breakfast was great. A very enjoyable stay.
- A beautiful home with excellent comfortable bedrooms and facilities. Very hospitable and accommodating hosts who went out of their way to help make our stay great.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’hôtes Secret d’une Nuit
Chambres d’hôtes Secret d’une Nuit is located in Vicq, just a 15-minute drive from Valenciennes Golf Club and 4.3 mi from the Belgian border. You will have free access to the hot tub and breakfast is included.Each room has a unique décor with wrought iron features and original stone walls. One of the rooms offers a private spa bath while the other has a four-poster bed and a small water feature with fish.You can request a massage with essential oils at an extra cost at this B&B. The garden has a terrace with deck chairs and a small pond, and you can relax in the lounge or the library.With free private parking on site, this property is 6.2 mi from the center of Valenciennes with its Noter-Dame du Saint-Cordon.
- Katie – the owner – is excellent and very friendly!!!
- It has a spa and pool but the weather was to cool for me to use the pool. It has farm scenery and church views from the back area. My room had a little goldfish in the bedroom unique.
- The hospitality and original decor. The animals were also wonderful!
Endroit calme très propre et plus qu’agréable… chambre décorée avec beaucoup de goût et raffinement.
Literie et salle d’eau confortable
Propriétaire aux petits soins et souriante
Mais la piscine très propre et chauffée ainsi que le jacuzzi sont évidemment appréciables ainsi que la terrasse privée… et ce calme!!!!
- Hervorragendes Frühstück (leckere Crossaints!) und ein Jakuzi war im Garten mit dabei. Die Besitzerin ist sehr freundlich und wohnt gleich nebenan. Vor den 2 Katzen muss man sich in Acht nehmen, dass sie sich nicht ins Zimmer schleichen.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambre d’Hotes La Chaiserie
Set in a 2-hectare park with farm animals, Chambres d’Hôtes Les Glycines offers individually decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi access. It is located in the village of Romeries, a 30-minute drive from both Cambrai and Valenciennes.Each room features a private entrance, accessible from the terrace and with views of the park. Rooms have a TV and a private bathroom with a bath and shower. A continental breakfast is served daily in the living room.You can enjoy a walk in the park, and it is possible to arrange a guided visit with the owners. Free, private parking is possible on site. Valenciennes Train Station is 14 mi away.
- Dorothee and her husband had just taken over this property. There were really super friendly and hospitable. They have a great plan to enlarge this guest house and a beautiful property (la Chaiserie was originally a chair factory) and garden space.
- A lovely reception and hosts were very helpful and accommodating. Nice breakfast and lovely setting.
- Th.e size of the rooms were good ,The hosts were very helpful when they could be .
- Set in a very nice and green environment with spacious rooms.
Ligt aan de groene valleien fietsroute;
Ruime kamer en badkamer.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Wavrechain-sous-denain Nord Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Wavrechain-sous-Denain Nord to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Wavrechain-sous-Denain Nord but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Wavrechain-sous-Denain Nord. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!