10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Warwick Rhode Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Warwick Rhode Island is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Warwick Rhode Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Warwick Rhode Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Warwick Rhode Island. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Warwick Rhode Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Warwick Rhode Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Warwick Rhode Island:
3 Royal Waterfront Suites
3 Royal Waterfront Suites is located in Warwick, just 17 miles from Newport. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- The bed was the most comfortable bed I’ve ever laid in. Daneish was super nice and friendly and made us feel right at home.
- The bed was so soft and comfortable, we didn’t want to get up for Breakfast. Great place to stay for the view. The innkeeper was hospitable and nice. We will stay there again and recommend going in the spring time so we could stay outside and have our breakfast on the deck. Loved the swans and ducks floating by in the bay.
- Amazing stay, everything was perfect. Beautiful get away.
- Danish, our host, was an outstanding, interesting, thoughtful and engaging woman who we all enjoyed meeting.
- The spacious bedroom was lovely, with balcony overlooking the water.
Christopher Dodge House
One of our best sellers in Providence! Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Christopher Dodge House offers accommodations in Providence. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Newport is 24 miles from Christopher Dodge House, and Warwick is 9 miles from the property. T.F. Green Airport is 7 miles away.
- Monica, the owner ,was very friendly and helpful. She was very thoughtful about my gluten free breakfast, which I enjoyed. Beautiful house.
Friendly staff. Beautiful Inn. Excellent amenities:Snacks/beverages available. Homemade breakfast.
Stayed in room 1 on first floor. Clean and comfortable. Highly recommend staying at this Inn. We will be back!
- The waffle breakfast was great as was the kind woman who served it. Everyone here was fantastic!
- The staff were very friendly and made us feel right at home from the beginning. The breakfasts were great with plenty to choose from. I would definitely go back.
- Very nice breakfast, huge bed and the fireplace in the room adds nice ambience in the winter. The sitting room was also comfy and well stocked.
Edgewood Manor Inn Bed and Breakfast
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Edgewood Manor Inn Bed and Breakfast is located in Providence in the region of Rhode Island, just 20 miles from Newport.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Beautiful house, with comfortable sitting rooms. Great breakfast (thanks, Joy) and cleaning (thanks, Susan). Bathroom was delightful (hot tub was VERY big). Room was comfortable, although very warm, due to unseasonably warm temperatures. Joy recommended nearby village, which was fun to explore, and had great restaurants. Very leisurely stay!
- The house was decorated with multiple antiques,very lovely, with large comfortable rooms. We were able to walk to a nice cafe for dinner.
- My room was beautifully furnished and the bed was extremely comfortable. The house is elegantly furnished and had a warm feeling even as I walked in the door for the first time. Breakfast was served on a lovely enclosed porch overlooking beautiful gardens.
- Great staff, great owner, great Inn, great all the way around.
- The staff was excellent, and the breakfast each morning was wonderful. It’s a beautiful property and my room was very comfortable.
Dye House Lofts
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Dye House Lofts offers accommodations in Providence. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 6 miles from Dye House Lofts.
- The decor was beautiful, and it was quite spacious for a studio loft. The shower was very nice too and the provided shampoo, conditioner and body wash were amazing. The are is not particularly nice, but it’s not too far from downtown, we even walked there one day, it took us a bit, but we made a few stops along Broadway, so it was a nice day walk ( I would not dare to do a walk like that at night).
- Stay here! Our hosts were friendly and engaging, while still giving us plenty of space. The loft was artfully decorated and arranged, but also very comfortable. Our room even had fresh orchids waiting for us and was stocked with coffee. There was a very useful guide to Providence, carefully curated. This place is amazing!!
- The room was lovely, with items designed and produced by the hosts. The bed was enormous and very comfortable, nice linens. Nice ground coffee and breakfast items available even though stated that breakfast was not included. Loved the tour of the design studio and would have liked to be able to take some items home but luggage allowance did not let us! The local area is up and coming so does not look too attractive at first impression but was very convenient and had some good places to eat, etc. Easy drive into the city centre and Newport – a must see visit
- It was a unique place to stay which we loved. It was spacious with a very comfortable bed and the loft was very clean. We really appreciated the organic body products and having water, yogurt, etc. In the frig for us. The owners were very friendly and resourceful and so helpful in providing train schedules, great restaurants and cafes. We could walk to some restaurants. It is a very artistic and cool place to stay.
- It was on a semi quiet street right close to downtown providence but far enough that there wasnt a lot of traffic. And the staff was amazing!
Mrs Bees B&B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Mrs Bees B&B offers pet-friendly accommodations in Quidnessett, just 12 miles from Newport. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom.Providence is 14 miles from Mrs Bees B&B, and Preston is 28 miles from the property. T.F. Green Airport is 7 miles away.
No reviews yet.
William’s Grant Inn Bed and Breakfast
This bed and breakfast is one block from Bristol Harbor, which is part of Narragansett Bay. The inn offers a daily homemade breakfast and free Wi-Fi.Guestrooms at the William’s Grant Inn Bed and Breakfast are uniquely decorated in regional themes. The rooms include a refrigerator and DVD player. Each room has a private bathroom with robes and a hair dryer.Guests at the William’s Grants Inn can borrow a bike and explore the area. Colt State Park is 2 miles from the inn. Roger Williams University and Blithewold Mansion and Arboretum are within a 5-minute drive of the inn.
- the Inn was clean, comfortable and cozy exactly what I wanted amd the owners were friendly and helpful
- Liz and Doug are wonderful innkeepers. We have stayed with them before, and will again. Breakfast was amazing both mornings. Had plenty of interesting places and venues to visit. We will go back!
- This was a memorable stay. We had a warm welcome, the atmosphere was relaxed and homey, the building is historic and the rooms full of character. The breakfasts are fantastic.
- Room was as expected a nice homely room with character.
- Breakfast was delicious every day and the company couldn’t have been nicer. Would highly recommend William’s Grant Inn B&B!!
Bristol House Bed & Breakfast
This Bristol, Rhode Island bed and breakfast is a 5 minute drive from Colt State Park and boasts lush gardens and a daily gourmet breakfast.Rooms at the Bristol House Bed & Breakfast are uniquely decorated in bright colors and feature a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. A luxury spa bathrobe is provided for guests’ comfort.The B&B Bristol House serves a full gourmet breakfast which includes locally grown produce, homemade baked goods, and a hot entree. Guests can relax on the large terrace or take advantage of on-site personal training services.Both Providence and Newport are within 15 miles of the bed and breakfast. Roger Williams University is a 7 minute drive away.
- Bathroom was sparkling, room perfect, breakfast amazing, Kathleen wonderful as an innkeeper and cook.
- My son and I were very pleased with our entire stay. Just wish it could have for longer
- Kathleen was a very friendly hostess. The room was very clean. The bed was large and comfortable. The shower was new and impressive.
- Pretty much everything. Kathleen is a great host and made us feel very much at home. The most comfortable night’s sleep on our holiday
The property is located in a former home on a residential street right off the main road in charming, historic Bristol, RI. Our room was charming, fitted with traditional furnishings with many lovely details. The best part, however, were the breakfasts, prepared by the property owner. Each morning, we were treated to a fruit plate including extra little crunchy bits and a main, protein-focused dish that was both delicious and unique.
We would definitely return here if an opportunity arises to re-visit Rhode Island.
Point Pleasant Inn & Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Point Pleasant Inn & Resort offers accommodations in Bristol. The bed and breakfast has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are available. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find business center at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Newport is 12 miles from Point Pleasant Inn, and Providence is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 8 miles from Point Pleasant Inn & Resort.
- Setting, charm, staff. Clean room. Privacy. Relaxed. Snacks and drinks available. Proximity to attractions. Water views.
We loved the facility, grounds, views and amenities. The proprietors, Christina and Gunter, were welcoming and friendly.
We were in town for a wedding and our vehicle suddenly needed service. The owner Christina provided a local service number.When that didn’t pan out she gave us 3numbers near Hyannis (our next destination).
The morning breakfast was on an outdoor patio with beautifully decorated table tops(different each morning).The chef made wonderful selections (again-different each morning) and checked on every table.
Because it was originally a home converted to a hotel there are less people, so it’s quiet and guests receive more attention.
This was truly the most elegant place we’ve ever stayed at and we would highly recommend it.
- Liked everything! Perfect spot for a romantic getaway. Hosts were super-friendly and accommodating. Most guest that were there have been coming back there for years! We will, too!
- Everything was breaking… can’t wait to return next year.
- Fresh bakery, excellent breakfast, very quiet location,
Simeon Potter House
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, Simeon Potter House is located in Newport. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax.A range of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and hiking. The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 17 miles from Simeon Potter House.
No reviews yet.
In the center of Newport’s historic district, this fully restored inn is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and features unique guest rooms with fireplaces and spa bathtubs. A cooked-to-order breakfast is offered.Each room at the Clarkeston Inn is named and decorated after famous personalities from the city’s history.Only 2 blocks from the vibrant shops and harbor of Newport, the Clarkeston provides guests with an ideal location. A variety of fine dining, antique shops and art galleries are nearby.
- Loved the fireplace in our room, and the decor was nice.
- the location was unbelievable, could walk to everything on site parking was great too breakfast was great
Personal service by the owner/manager.
Lovely breakfast in Victorian sitting room with fireplace.
- We were hesitant to go away for the weekend due to a snow storm. We contacted the hotel and they told us to come a day early and they gave us a good deall for a two night stay.We were upgraded to a king room with a working fireplace for a minimal charge.
- Because there were few customers that weekend, they upgraded us to a king room, Spacious bathroom, also. Parking was very convenient and the inn was a very short walk to town.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Warwick Rhode Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Warwick Rhode Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Warwick Rhode Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Warwick Rhode Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!