10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Warlus Nord-Pas-de-Calais – Top Hotel Reviews
Warlus Nord-Pas-de-Calais is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Warlus Nord-Pas-de-Calais. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Warlus Nord-Pas-de-Calais. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Warlus Nord-Pas-de-Calais. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Warlus Nord-Pas-de-Calais right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Warlus Nord-Pas-de-Calais with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Warlus Nord-pas-de-calais:
Bed and Breakfast
Le Castel de Warlus
Featuring a garden and a terrace, Le Castel de Warlus provides accommodations in Warlus with free WiFi and garden views.The bed and breakfast has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 35 miles from Le Castel de Warlus.
- very nice host, very charming place, excellent breakfast: We would definitely return when visiting again the region.
- The old fashioned nature which was almost as though time had passed it by. The Wi Fi was excellent though ! What a lovely host as well.
- Great place great lady who runs and owns the house. Was very helpful. Arras is a very beautiful town
Prachtige nostalgische locatie.
Heel gastvrij ontvangen en ‘s ochtends heerlijk ontbijt.
une douche super récente et de grandes chambres
les coqs a 6 heures du matin c’était super et la cloche de l’église dés 8 heures du matin
c’était la vraie campagne.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Bout du Monde
Located in Berneville, Le Bout du Monde is 6.2 mi from Arras. It offers a garden, free WiFi and a sauna. Bikes can be borrowed from the property.The room at Le Bout du Monde features stone walls, a chandelier and wooden floors. A private bathroom with a shower is provided. A private sauna is also available for free.A continental breakfast with homemade jams and hot drinks is served every morning in the breakfast room. It can also be enjoyed in the comfort of your room.This property is 13 mi from the A1 motorway, which leads directly to Péronne. Free parking is available on site.
- Really relaxing place to stay in a beautiful setting. Owner was brilliant extremely helpful.
- Spacious, clean accommodation in an independant, renovated farm building. Friendly hosts who speak French and English. Quiet location in a village with off road parking. Great breakfast with homemade products. Tea and coffee facilities in room. Sauna was a bonus ! Great location for visiting WW1 sites such as Thiepval, Beaumont Hamel, Vimy Ridge, Arras etc…
- This is beautiful accommodation in a lovely setting. The owners are very welcoming and friendly and have thought of everything to make the stay a comfortable and memorable one!
Character of accommodation. Neatness and tidiness, attention to detail and home-made jams.
Close to Calais
The place is really nice
The owner is really friendly
It is very close to Arras , nice city.
I would definetly come back.0
Bed and Breakfast
Located 7.5 mi from Arras and 22 mi from Douai, L’Aubaine offers B&B accommodations, a garden, a terrace, and Wi-Fi is free of charge throughout the property.With a view of the garden, the rooms at L’Aubaine feature individual heating, a wardrobe, and the private bathrooms are complete with a shower and separate toilet.A continental breakfast is served daily, and guests have access to the kitchen and private terrace.Arras Train Station is a 20-minute ride from the property and free private parking is provided on site. Lens is a 30-minute drive away.
Quiet secluded location in a small village.
Beautiful rooms around a private courtyard.
Great breakfast with home / local produced items.
Access to full kitchen including usual appliances.
- We received a warm, friendly welcome to our comfortable immaculate accommodations (including an efficient kitchenette). Our breakfasts were delicious -served with a smile in our hosts’ beautiful home! Parking was secure (in the lovely gated yard). We loved our stay! Thank you!
- Lovely quiet location on a nicely converted farm. Good value for money and a very friendly owner.
- The room was clean and comfortable and there was the use of a kitchen. The host was very welcoming. The location was beautiful and quiet. It is also close to Arras.
- Lovely property and a good location if travelling to and from Calais.
- Quiet secluded location in a small village.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Manoir De Bellacordelle
Located in Rivière in the Nord-Pas-de-Calais Region, 29 mi from Amiens, Le Manoir De Bellacordelle features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units include a seating area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find bath robes, free toiletries and a hair dryer. Le Manoir De Bellacordelle features free WiFi .You will find luggage storage space at the property. Couples will have free access to our relaxation area (jacuzzi, sauna, elliptical bike, rower) for 1 hour upon prior reservation.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. The bed and breakfast also offers free use of bicycles. Arras is 6.2 mi from Le Manoir De Bellacordelle, while Lens is 16 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Lille Airport, 30 mi from Le Manoir De Bellacordelle.
- If ever you are visiting war graves in the area this is the best end of the day . Best bed, wonderful ambiance and charming hosts. Take a diversion and experience real france.
- Warm welcome to this colourful, beautifully decorated property, large comfortable well designed room, lovely breakfast wonderfully presented. Great furniture in the sunny garden. The spa was a luxurious treat.
- A stunning house with a warm welcome, fantastic breakfast, comfortable room and great location (Arras is a short drive away with plenty of restaurants, bars etc). Our host made a great effort to speak English which was appreciated, as our French is not very good 🙂 One of the best places we’ve stayed on a weekend away. Would definitely recommend.
- Very nice address to stay in transit or for a longer period. Welcoming reception, very nice family room, delicious breakfast. Recommended
- Lovely breakfast in the grand surroundings of the dining room -much more than the usual croissant and bitter coffee .
Bed and Breakfast
One of our top picks in Arras.Located 1.1 miles from The Wellington Quarry, Memorial of the Battle of Arras, L’Hôtel Particulier has accommodations with a garden, a terrace and room service for your convenience. Free WiFi is available.The bed and breakfast offers a seating area with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and shower.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available each morning at L’Hôtel Particulier.The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 30 miles from the accommodation.
- Great location, 5 minutes walk from main square but very quiet and peaceful. On street parking 50 metres away only 4 Euros for 24 hours. Superb breakfast and lovely private garden. The whole place was spotlessly clean and very tastefully decorated. The rooms are air conditioned, bathroom fitted out to a very high standard. There is a very tranquil atmosphere. The owner was very helpful and spoke fluent English.
- Everything, including the hotel dog Nella the French Bulldog!
- This is a wonderful hotel. It is a treasure, tucked away down a quiet street. We arrived after midnight and we were able to use a code (sent to us earlier by the owner) to let ourselves in. Music started playing and lights began to turn on. It was both a little surreal but comforting at the same time. Our room had the facilities for making tea and coffee which, after a long journey, was much appreciated. The room was extremely comfortable and the shower was a delight. In the morning we had a lovely breakfast over looking the very wonderful walled garden. The couple who own and run the hotel are very charming and pleasant indeed. I am definitely coming back. I recommend it wholeheartedly.
- Very friendly and kind reception and staff. Lovely converted building and gardens with a beautiful breakfast.
- Care and attention to detail, great decor, spacious rooms, beautiful garden and superb home made jams (try the apricot and thyme if you get the chance)
Bed and Breakfast
Demeure des Buis
Located in Maroeuil, Demeure des Buis is a B&B offering a room that is elegantly decorated in white tones. It is 4.6 mi from Arras and free private parking is possible on site. Arras Golf Course is 2.2 mi away.The room is set in one of the mansion’s towers and has a mezzanine and a seating area with a sofa and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower and a hairdryer.The Louver-Lens Museum is 13 mi from the property.
- Secure parking was much appreciated as the car was loaded with bikes and valuables. Very friendly and welcoming. Spotlessly clean. We didn’t get to spend too much time there as it was a stop-over on the way back to the UK – but next time, we’d plan to stay longer.
- Friendly, accommodating “Mrs. Bond” made absolutely no problem of our rather late arrival. Some might want to argue that the room itself could do with a little ‘less is more’ as it is rather stuffed and the bed on the small side, but it has all the amenities you need and more. The absolute seller here is the pool and garden area: On a beautiful day —of which we had two— having breakfast on the terrace followed by a invigorating morning dip is simply amazing. Surrounding area is peaceful and quiet and the B&B is perfectly located as a base for exploring the area (Louvre Lens, Mont-Saint-Eloi, Vimy Ridge, Arras, Montreuil-sur-Mer). Our two day stay was véry good value for money. Totally recommended.
- Nice cosy location and room. Very kind owner of the property high level of excellent service an breakfast at the room
Très jolie chambre et très belle maison. La décoration est faite avec beaucoup de goût de même que l agencement des pièces et du jardin.
Les équipements de la chambre sont suffisants et de bonne qualité en général. Le jardin et la piscine sont très bien et le petit déjeuner est très correct.
- L’accueil chaleureux de la propriétaire, le charme de la demeure, la piscine, le joli jardin fleuri
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’hôtes Intra Muros
One of our top picks in Arras.Chambres d’hôtes Intra Muros is located in the center of Arras just 20 minutes from the Louver-Lens Museum and 650 feet from the train station. It is set in a house from the early 20th century and guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi access throughout the B&B.The rooms at Chambres d’hôtes Intra Muros are individually decorated in a classic style and offer carpeted floors. A TV, an equipped kitchen or kitchenette, and a private bathroom with a bath are provided.A continental breakfast is served every morning. Guests will find bars and restaurants just 1,300 feet away.The Beffroi d’Arras Cathedral and Squares are just a 5-minute walk away and the Vauban Citadelle is just 0.9 mi away. Free public parking is available near the property.
- Wonderful host! Great location and very comfortable. Breakfast was great. Our host joined us and made it very enjoyable. He was very helpful directing us places.
- The owner is very friendly and told us a lot of interesting things during breakfast. We stayed at the first floor room which at the back and very calm. The town is small but very pretty and quite lively with students, bar and restaurants.
- Gerard was enchanting. He made us feel welcome. He was very accommodating. The decor in his home was beautiful. He set a breakfast out that was fit for royalty.
- Girard was a gracious host, with good English skills. The location was great and the fact that dogs are welcome was perfect. Updated bathrooms in an authentic French home. Everything was clean and bright. The antique furnishings were lovely. The kitchenettes were convenient. The back garden was beautiful.
- Our host Gérard was very helpful and ensured that we had all the necessary information to make our visit very pleasant. He made sure that we had all the necessary breakfast food to accommodate our high protein/no gluten diet.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Saint-Laurent-Blangy, L’Olivier offers accommodations with a patio or a terrace, free WiFi and flat-screen TV, as well as free bikes and a garden.There’s a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer in each unit, along with free toiletries.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy ping pong on site, or go hiking or cycling in the surrounding areas.The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 28 miles from L’Olivier.
- The place is a hidden gem. Location was good and parking provided, the suite was luxurious which was a nice surprise. Breakfast was incredible and hosts so nice and friendly. I would go back here for sure!
- Amazing hosts, bed very comfortable, beautiful bathroom, nice kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave and lovely yard.
- Hosts were wonderful, food fantastic, bed comfortable. Even with construction on the street, parking was still very close around th corner.
- Everything about the property, friendly welcoming hosts in immaculately kept property. Lovely breakfast, great parking option when traveling by car and convenient enough location to get into central Arras. A bonus is the welcome from Jac…
- Great hospitality, lovely rooms paired and a wonderful breakfast. We couldn’t have wished for a better place. Highly recommendable.
Bed and Breakfast
La Cour des Carmes
One of our best sellers in Arras! La Cour des Carmes bed and breakfast is located at the center of Arras, just a 2-minute walk from the train station and a 5-minute walk from the Arras Square and Belfry.Each room here will provide you with a flat-screen TV and a desk. Featuring a shower, the private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries. You can enjoy a garden view from the room. La Cour des Carmes also offers free hot and cold drinks.At La Cour des Carmes you will find a communal lounge. Local attractions include the Wellington Quarry, the Abbey District and many First World War Monuments. An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including golfing, cycling and hiking. The property offers free private parking.
- The owners live in a building facing the street ,but he two unit B and b is located in a rear carriage house. Access to the free parking is narrow, but doable with moderate sized or small car. Walking distance to two great squares ,and we were able to find many post WW1 art deco buildings on a long walk through the city center. Very nice accommodations and lovely host.
- Lovely room, lovely welcome and very helpful and accommodating
- Stayed one night here while touring the northern part of France. The spacious room is one of two rooms on the upper level of a two story converted carriage house, completely apart from the owner’s home. It is an immaculately maintained property with the ground level serving as a breakfast area and comfortable sitting room stocked with books and literature on the history of Arras. Hostess warmly welcomed us and is the owner of this historic property located in the center of Arras. The grand plaza of Arras, shopping and restaurants are at your doorstep. Will stay again and passed this address to our friends. Will stay again and a great value for the money.
- Location, secure parking for the motorbikes, Host was fantastic. Breakfast was very good. Perfect tucked away BnB…
- Well located, well appointed and a welcoming host.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’hôtes – La Maison de Joséphine
Chambre d’hôtes – La Maison de Joséphine is located in historic center of Arras and is set in a building originally built in 1841. This guest house offers rooms with parquet flooring and guests have access to a communal kitchen and free Wi-Fi internet.The suite has a private bathroom, while the double rooms share a bathroom.The daily breakfast includes both salty and sweet products such as eggs, ham and French pastries. Restaurants, bars and grocers are located within a walking distance.It is 0.7 mi from the train station and a free shuttle is available, free of charge. Lesquin Airport is 24 mi away.
- A very beautiful and conveniently located home around corner from Place de Heros. Josephine was very attentive and timely with her responses to my needs. Thank you. Breakfast was very good.
- Hostess was extremely nice and accommodating. Spoke not bad English.
Breakfast was lovely
Close to the city
Excellent location and wonderful helpful staff.
Breakfast was also great. Thanks Brigitte and staff.
- Very welcoming and made us feel at home. Lovely old home in the centre of the city!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Warlus Nord-pas-de-calais Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Warlus Nord-Pas-de-Calais to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Warlus Nord-Pas-de-Calais but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Warlus Nord-Pas-de-Calais. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!