10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Vueltas Alajuela – Top Hotel Reviews
Vueltas Alajuela is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Vueltas Alajuela. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vueltas Alajuela. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vueltas Alajuela. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Vueltas Alajuela right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Vueltas Alajuela with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Vueltas Alajuela:
Hotel Villa Colon
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Hotel Villa Colon offers accommodations in Colón. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. San José is 11 miles from Hotel Villa Colon, and Alajuela is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
Really liked this place! The manager was pleasant and helpful, The room was great with a comfortable bed. The bathroom was very well designed and quite bright.
Great view of the countryside.
Lovely B&B nestled in the hills. Very quaint and had that personal touch as there are only 6 rooms . Our Unit opened onto a lovely lounge area, comfortable and modern furniture.
The breakfast was delicious and we could easily walk into town.
Sarah was absolutely amazing! She responded to my emails immediately, arranged for light fare for a midnight snack when we arrived, and it was a pleasure meeting her.
- The superior rooms are furnished to a very high standard of comfort. They are spacious and access a charming terrace. The grounds and views from the hotel were delightful and staff extremely helpful. The town of Colon is easily accessi le on foot.
- The staff were very kind and welcoming, always willing to help the guest .
Staff were so welcoming, especially Cati and Caroline. We also briefly met the owner Katija(?) who have us history of the home and renovations.
The breakfasts were included and were delicious. We enjoyed them so much we also ate dinner there both nights, which were also great.
Staff coordinated transportation and recommended tours/attractions in Colon.
Relaxing stay. Loved it!
- Really liked this place! The manager was pleasant and helpful, The room was great with a comfortable bed. The bathroom was very well designed and quite bright.
Vista Canyon Inn
Vista Canyon Inn is located in Santa Ana, 11 miles from San José and 6 miles from Alajuela. The bed and breakfast has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Escazú is 7 miles from Vista Canyon Inn, and Heredia is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 5 miles from Vista Canyon Inn.
- Room was beautifully decorated…bed comfortable ……roomed was cleaned every day . The room was painted in a happy cheerful color, clean and uplifting.
- We were treated like family-Marsha and Eleazar made us especially welcome and even helped us to our next destination in Costa Rica. Marsha made us a superb and delicious supper. We would recommend staying at this relaxing inn.
- The location was scenic yet very close to San Jose where we had some appointments. Breakfast was delicious and served overlooking a gorgeous canyon. Comfortable bed and room.
- Friendly Staff very informative. Comfortable rooms with great showers
- Vista Canyon is located at the top of an amazing Canyon. It’s peaceful and scenic……the real beauty of Costa Rica.
Dos Palmas Country Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Dos Palmas Country Inn offers accommodations in Alajuela. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. San José is 16 miles from Dos Palmas Country Inn, and Escazú is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Quiet comfortable hotel, with large comfortable room, spacious bathroom, in semi-rural setting with hillside and forested views, with delightful pool area (pictures do not do it justice). Located 7km from main airport. Managers welcoming, friendly, and helpful. Good breakfast, (eggs perfectly cooked!). We particularly appreciated use of pool and shower room, after check-out, and before departure to airport for evening flight. Nearest restaurants (one simple but very good, La Laguna, recommended by our hosts) are a 20 minute walk through semi-rural hilly area, and supermarket 5 minutes further; although not a problem for us, it might be an issue for others without their own transport. Recommend strongly a visit to wonderful Zoo-Ave, (4km by frequent bus from restaurants’ bus stop).
- Had a very good sleep and the host were very helpfull
- I liked the property a lot. Very secure, clean and welcoming. You can have dinner and drinks at the property. Room was big, clean and nicely decorated. Very convinient when you are departing early morning or arriving late at night. You will rest well and will continue your journey fresh.
- A quiet location easy to find and close to the airport so perfect for the last day of our holiday. The owner was helpful and friendly. Everything was clean and comfortable.
- The owner, Flor and her husband were really friendly and helpful. The rooms are set up like a local home, clean, comfy and reallt cute. Not fancy but I loved it! They prepared dinner for us which was delicious and also pointed us in the direction of a cute little Soda (I can’t remember the name, but it was the most delicious food I had the whole week we were in country) for lunch. Walking distance to the soda and the “supermarket”. Close to the airport.
Situated in Alajuela, Uruka features an outdoor swimming pool, a tennis court and a garden. Featuring a terrace, the bed and breakfast has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a shared bathroom. There is a restaurant.At the bed and breakfast, all rooms have a wardrobe and a flat-screen TV. Some rooms here will provide you with a kitchenette with a microwave. Guest rooms will provide guests with a toaster.A Continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.The reception can provide advice on the area in order to help guests plan their day.San José is 16.2 miles from Uruka, while Escazú is 12.4 miles away, the Coyol Free Zone is only 2.5 miles. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 7.5 miles from the accommodation.
- Everything! Comfy beds, wonderful hospitality – Sergio was the kindest, most accommodating host! We left CR with a big smile on our faces thanks to his kindness 🙂
- Peaceful pretty house with gorgeous swimming pool and garden.2 minute walk to botanical orchid garden,which was a great afternoon out.lovely friendly brothers that run it.the family will cook lunch and dinner by request.free coffee and continental breakfast..free airport lift. Incredible value for money.
- The hosts were wonderful, the property is very conveniently located near the airport. A perfect first and last night stay in Costa Rica.
- Loved the pool! Loved the fish dinner prepared for us at the hotel. Airport transportation at no extra charge is unusual.
- The place is great! New, hommy, and the hostage – amazing!
Casa Bella Rita Bed and Breakfast
Located between Santa Ana and Ciudad Colon, this property provides free Wi-Fi, outdoor pool, secure parking and rancho with hammocks to relax in.Each room has air conditioning, cable TV, safety box, hairdryer, iPod docking station and views of the gardens or the canyon. The bathroom provides a bathrobe, toiletries and custom tiled shower.The rooms also have a bar complete with soft drinks, snacks, wine and local beer. A complete hot breakfast is included in the rate and a Continental breakfast is available for those guests that depart early in the morning.Casa Bella Rita also has private secure parking. Arrangements for La Paz Waterfall Garden, Poas Volcano, Doka Coffee Plantation or other local sites can be made with a private driver or group at the desk or before arrival.The International Airport is 25 minutes’ drive away and Playa Jaco Beach, La Paz Waterfall Gardens, Poas and Doka are all just over a 1-hour drive.
- Great authentic place and the owner is the nicest guy ever
- Delightful ambiance , very warm and inviting. Safe and secure, with private on premise vehicle parking, together with Key-access gates to the facility. Spectacular view from the balcony across a valley and stream with birds and other wild life. Open air courtyards front and back made for intimate star gazing.
- Excellent breakfast, Steve was a friendly helpful host.
- We were received very well and no check in issues. Bed was really comfy, view is amazing. They also counted our 1 year old daughter for the breakfast and that was a nice and kind detail. People is awsome!
- The view was amazing! Javier was so friendly, helpful and a pleasure to have as our first contact in Costa Rica. His house is so beautiful, rooms are Gorgeous, spacious and the common areas are beautiful as well. We would most definitely stay again if we come back to the area. We’re SO HAPPY we stayed here instead of in San Jose! The beds were incredibly comfortable as well. What a great gem this place is. When we arrived, we didn’t first see all this… but I PROMISE, when you come through the gates, you will be so HAPPY you did!
Hotel Casa Dhanna
Hotel Casa Dhanna offers pet-friendly accommodations in Alajuela. There is a restaurant and bar and guests can have fun at the casino. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. San José is 13 miles from Hotel Casa Dhanna, and Escazú is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 3.1 miles from Hotel Casa Dhanna.
- Great room, wifi and excellent location. Thank you!
Un accès vers le centre ville d’Alajuela simple en bus (jusqu’au terminus)
Des micro restaurants aux alentours dont celui servant des pupusas (un régal ! )
La propreté des locaux et la sécurité des lieux.
- Excellent lit, bon emplacement pres de l’aeroport, tranquilite
- El señor del restaurante que nos atendió todo el tiempo nunca vimos al dueño ni nos dio la bienvenida
- Honestamente supero mis expectativas, la gente del hotel de una bondad y una responsabilidad increible y la comida exquisita!! Sin lugar a dudas cuando vuelva a Costa Rica lo elijo sin dudarlo!!!! Le pongo un 10 a todo!!!! 😀
Located in Alajuela, 14 miles from San José, B&B Villa Margarita features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.Escazú is 11 miles from B&B Villa Margarita, and Heredia is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Very relaxed stay after a long flight. Margarita is a lovely person very friendly and helpful.Cannot do enough for you.Peaceful surroundings .
- Excellent breakfast included in room rate and Owner was very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend.
- Perfect to start/end a roundtrip in Costa Rica, very nice and big rooms, super helpful and friendly host (Margarita)m easy to find from airport,
- Margarita is friendly and helpful. Villa Margarita is known to be a good place to stay when you want something easily and quickly accessible from SJO airport but with the peace and quiet you can’t find in the city. When we picked up our rental car at the airport from Solid car rental and they asked where we were staying that night we replied ‘Villa Margarita’ and all of the Solid staff reacted very positively. That’s a travel trip: if the employees of a Costa Rica owned car rental agency are all saying how cool your hotel owner is and that It is a nice property then you have picked a winner.
- This was a great place to stay for our first night in Costa Rica. Margaret was very helpful, and went the extra mile to make sure we were comfortable. She was also very helpful in providing useful information for the rest of our trip. Breakfast in the morning was great as well!
Hotel Rancha Azul
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Rancha Azul is located in Alajuela in the region of Alajuela, just 14 miles from San José. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Escazú is 11 miles from Hotel Rancha Azul, and Heredia is 10 miles away. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- Hotel Rancha Azul is in Alajuela very close to Juan Santa Maria Airport. We stayed one night and it was wonderful. Doris is the owner and she went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable. First of all she waited up for us since our plane got in at midnight and she paid for our taxi ride from the airport. In the morning she made us homemade breakfast and taught us about Costa rica and even took care of calling us a taxi to get to our next destination. She is an amazing host and very accommodating. It felt like staying at a friend’s house! It was very affordable and the view is breathtaking.
- Doris is an amazing host! She woke up at 3:30am to let us into our room after our flight was delayed 6 hours. The next morning, she cooked us a delicious Costa Rican breakfast where we got to enjoy the gorgeous view from her breakfast patio.
- The host was very nice and welcoming and breakfast was delicious
- Wonderful family! Doris and her daughter were so welcoming and really looked after us! Also handy for airport and great food!
- The breakfast was amazing: the eggs tasted fresh and the view was beaucoup.
Quinta Don Fernando
Located in La Garita in the region of Alajuela, 18 miles from San José, Quinta Don Fernando features a terrace and views of the pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Alajuela is 8 miles from Quinta Don Fernando, and Escazú is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 9 miles from Quinta Don Fernando.
No reviews yet.
The Orchid Tree B&B Costa Rica
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, The Orchid Tree B&B Costa Rica is located in Atenas.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Jacó is 31 miles from The Orchid Tree B&B Costa Rica, and San José is 19 miles away. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 11 miles from the property.
Exceptional in every way. The property was immaculate, room comfy, breakfast was outstanding. The pool was clean and refreshing, beautiful gardens. Friendly, helpful owner.
I didn’t want to leave! I will definitely return next time I am in the country
- Absolutely lovely property with open air kitchen, dining and sitting areas as well as comfortable rooms. Brad, the owner, is terrific and we enjoyed our time relaxing in conversation with him by the pool and also as he prepared our delicious breakfast. The property is walking distance into Atenas, along a forest trail. Proximity to San Jose airport made for an excellent location for our final couple vacation days.
- Beautifully landscaped palm shaded grounds; a clean big refreshing pool for swimming bordered by patios with loungers and a large gazebo with chairs and tables; a spacious al fresco dining / lounge area makes breakfast and relaxation comfortable ; and having rooms linked with a covered colonnade walkway adds protection from sun and rain. However the owner Brad is the best reason for staying here. His gourmet breakfasts are varied and bountiful. He is extremely helpful in making your visit productive ( greeting you on a late arrival, calling for reservations, and responsive to requests).
- Nice breakfast whith a wonderful fruitsallad. Great service , Brad was very helpfull in every way. Nice big room, very calm surroundings and place. It was great to spend the afternoon in an hammock around the pool. Very good coffe too .
- Best WIFI I have had in 3 weeks. Nice breakfast and very friendly host!
- Exceptional in every way. The property was immaculate, room comfy, breakfast was outstanding. The pool was clean and refreshing, beautiful gardens. Friendly, helpful owner.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Vueltas Alajuela Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Vueltas Alajuela to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Vueltas Alajuela but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Vueltas Alajuela. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!