10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Vuelta de Jorco San José – Top Hotel Reviews
Vuelta de Jorco San José is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Vuelta de Jorco San José. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vuelta de Jorco San José. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vuelta de Jorco San José. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Vuelta de Jorco San José right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Vuelta de Jorco San José with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Vuelta De Jorco San José:
La Villa Río Segundo B&B
Located in Alajuela, 9 miles from San José, La Villa Río Segundo B&B features a terrace and views of the pool. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Escazú is 6 miles from La Villa Río Segundo B&B, and Heredia is 4.3 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- The continental breakfast was very personal. Owner gave us the option to choose french toast or scramble. Room was very clean, staff was helpful, swimming pool was great for relaxation. They even have a verandah area for book reading.
- Juan Carlos was an amazing host, coming to our room at 4:30am to bring us to our taxi, super friendly and welcoming!
- The room was modest but adequate, breakfast was good and access to the lovely flower garden was a nice surprise. Conveniently close to the airport which was great too. Thanks, we’ll be back. Theresa and Barry
- we stayed there Two nights before leaving costa rica. the rooms are very nice and everythings is perfectly clean! the people there are so nice ans helpful! breakfast and Coffee is also very good und so close to the airport. i really recommend staying there! we felt very comfortable there!!
- Very cute place, nice outside patio area with garden and pool and yummy breakfast!
Tigers Den B&B
Tigers Den B&B offers pet-friendly accommodations in San José. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Alajuela is 8 miles from Tigers Den B&B, and Escazú is 1,000 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 2.5 miles from Tigers Den B&B.
Escazu is a great choice for travelers interested in beaches, nature walks and tranquillity.
No reviews yet.
Tierra Magica B&B and Art Studio
Tierra Magica B&B and Art Studio is located in the Escazu neighborhood in San José, just 9 miles from Alajuela. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a tour desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Escazú is 0.4 miles from Tierra Magica B&B, and Heredia is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 2.5 miles from Tierra Magica B&B and Art Studio.
Escazu is a great choice for travelers interested in beaches, nature walks and tranquillity.
- The feel of the home is very comforting. It has a good vibe to it. You can definitely tell the owners have put a lot of love into it.
- Beautiful grounds. The Inn itself has so many beautiful architectural details and the rate is a great value. The people were amazing, the area out back was perfect for eayong and relaxing.
The room was comfortable and relaxing, the breakfast was delicious, and the owners were wonderful hosts! They were very helpful in arranging transportation for us!
We also loved seeing Barbara’s art studio.
- B&B run by an Austrian-Costa Rican couple. Beautiful art on display around the home and in the guest rooms. Wonderful breakfast of meats, cheeses, yoghurt, fruit, and granola. Hosts were very attentive. Excellent facilities. Highly recommended.
Being a gated property, safety and security for visitors, children, and their vehicle is superb.
Outdoor areas are prestign with manicured grounds and lush vegetation.
Rooms are extra large and well appointed with artwork and prints indigenous to the history of Costa Rica. Elsewhere, ownership exhibits original paintings and artifacts that are all available for purchase.
Certainly a facility that defines quaint and comfortable, the ownership is warm and friendly and open to good conversation and expressions of friendship and warmth.
I have added this facility to my list of “must return when next in town”.
Casa De Las Tias
Casa De Las Tias is located in San José, just 8 miles from Alajuela.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Escazú is 0.7 miles from Casa De Las Tias, and Heredia is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 1.9 miles from Casa De Las Tias.
- If you want to feel welcome and enjoy your trip to Costa Rica stay here. Lovely rooms with pllenty of room, a garden to enjoy ans the friendliest, knowledgeable people as your hosts. You can easily get into the city by public bus or a cheap Uber ride.
- Wonderful attention. Our hosts prepared a special breakfast for us due to our early departure.
- Very friendly and helpful hosts. Wonderful oasis to relax and come back to after a day in hectic traffic.
- Cosy room, nice breakfast, great hosts! Thank you for a very nice stay!
- Xavier and Pilar were about the friendliest, most accommodating hosts you could ever imagine. In the days leading up to our trip I had several questions and Xavier patiently and immediately answered each one–about money, transportation, who would pick us up at airport, etc. This was very kind and helpful. The place is really wonderful: immaculate, surrounded by old hardwood everywhere, delicious breakfast. But the best part of staying here is you get to meet this wonderful couple. What a great introduction for us to the charms of Costa Rica. Highly recommended!
MPR Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, MPR Bed and Breakfast is located in San José.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.Alajuela is 12 miles from MPR Bed and Breakfast, and Escazú is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 6 miles from MPR Bed and Breakfast.
No reviews yet.
Mi Casa Guesthouse
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Mi Casa Guesthouse offers accommodations in San José, just 10 miles from Alajuela.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Escazú is 3.2 miles from Mi Casa Guesthouse, and Heredia is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 3.7 miles from Mi Casa Guesthouse.
- I was simply looking for a conveniently located bed between an extremely late arrival to the city and an early morning departure, but I found Mi Casa Guesthouse went out of the way to make me feel safe. Staff emailed and texted detailed information and tips on how to arrive. Premises were clean and comfortable.
- Boutique style lodging with a touch of sophistication and culture. Masha the owner is attentive to guest needs and a pleasure to engage. Modern, clean and quiet space with comfortable bedding. Secure location, short walking distance to community park, restaurants and local businesses. No frills, just the basics for a quality experience. A charming environment and good value. My new location for frequent visits to San Jose, for business and travel. Highly recommended. Max
- Property was clean and looked very nice. It is an oasis in the middle of (what I believe) a crazy city. Shower and toilet functioned well (in my experience that’s a luxury in this country). Masha (host) was great and had a great deal of information about life in Costa Rica (definitely worth speaking with, especially if you’re interested in moving here).
- Very quiet, nice interior. Excellent location, altogether great place, friendly, access any time with digital lock. Will go back there next time.
- It’s close some amazing restaurants in a good locality. Cheap parking close by. Owners are very nice and friendly .
Casa Laurin B&B
Located in Escazú in the region of San José, 3.5 miles from San José, Casa Laurin B&B features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Alajuela is 8 miles from Casa Laurin B&B, and Heredia is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 1.9 miles from Casa Laurin B&B.
The place was very homely and the owner was extremely helpful.
The breakfast was lovely.
- The B&B felt comfortable like home – I was always relaxed from when i arrived to when i checked out. The staff and dogs were all very easy going
- Ginette was an amazing host! She was so kind and helpful with everything we needed. She booked our car rental for us and organized a phone for us to have for the duration of our stay! The breakfast was amazing and perfect location. Highly recommended!
- Superb hospitality, so very thoughtful of the guests’ needs—before I even knew I needed it! Really A-1, 5☆ experience!
- It was a pleasure staying at Casa Laurin. Ginette made us feel right at home, and we didn’t want to leave after our 2 days stay. We chose the B&B because of its proximity to the CIMA hospital, and would 100% recommend it to anyone visiting the area, and is looking for an homey alternative to a big hotel! There are many wonderful places to eat close by, and easily accessible shopping as well.
- The place was very homely and the owner was extremely helpful.
One of our best sellers in San José! Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Kekoldi offers accommodations in San José. Private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.Alajuela is 11 miles from Hotel Kekoldi, and Escazú is 5 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 4.3 miles away.
We didn’t haven any issues. The staff was really nice both during check in and check out and breakfast. Check in was quick and simple. Check out even easier. Staff gave us a detailed overview of the area and was super helpful. Both English and Spanish speaking. Breakfast has some amazing jams and made to order eggs. The room was nothing special and the bathroom smelled odd but everything was clean. The places is secure behind a gate and the wifi worked. The little plaza/garden area was really cute!
We used the taxi service to and from the airport, the driver was really nice and on time.
- Location perfect near the busstations. Staff very helpful.
- Charming hotel. Very helpful and friendly owner and staff. Great location (main attractions and good restaurants from easy walking distance). Good breakfast. Secure parking space.
- This hotel has a nice, “home” feeling. Staff was very friendly and helpful and they helped us to arrange a tour. Our room was large and well-ventilated. It has a great location and we could walk to the museums and markets. Breakfasts were better than expected and on the last day, as we had to leave early for my flight, they arranged for a slightly earlier breakfast for us, which was very nice of them.
The rooms were spacious and the bathroom was very clean equipped with everything you need. The breakfast was exceptional considering what we’ve had on our travels! Fried eggs, toast with a selection of jams, cereal, coffee, milk, tea, 2 types of juice, and fresh fruit!
Wish we could have stayed longer!
- We didn’t haven any issues. The staff was really nice both during check in and check out and breakfast. Check in was quick and simple. Check out even easier. Staff gave us a detailed overview of the area and was super helpful. Both English and Spanish speaking. Breakfast has some amazing jams and made to order eggs. The room was nothing special and the bathroom smelled odd but everything was clean. The places is secure behind a gate and the wifi worked. The little plaza/garden area was really cute!
Hotel Sura B&B
One of our best sellers in San José! Hotel Sura B&B is located in San José, just 10 miles from Alajuela. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Escazú is 3.9 miles from Hotel Sura B&B, and Heredia is 5 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Appreciated secure parking off street. Quiet location.
- Room was comfortable and quiet. Having the balcony attached (not sure if all the rooms have it) was lovely. Extremely helpful staff. I came off a very early flight. They very kindly made me breakfast and a cup of tea (for an extra charge of course) and gave me a place to wait til my room was ready. I chose this hotel because of its proximity to the MEPE bus station to the Caribbean coast. It was only about a 10-15 minute walk to the centre (National Theatre, Opera, Jade Museum and the main walking street)
- Our second stay. Funky old building close to museums, Mercado Centro and more. Well maintained and clean, nice people, good breakfast.
- Friendly and helpful staff, room was spotless and comfortable
It is very near from the Terminal 7-10, as we were traveling from La Fortuna to San Jose, this was a good choice to be near there. The bed was comfortable but it’d not be so much if we had to stay longer than 1 night, I guess.
We had to leave very early in the morning and the responsible prepared us some fruits for the trip which helped us a lot and we are thankful for that.
Casa 69 is located in San José, 12 miles from Alajuela and 5 miles from Escazú. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Heredia is 6 miles from Casa 69, and Santa Cruz is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- The facility was fine and so was location. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Little paradise in the middle of San Jose. Very clean & spacious rooms in a beautiful building, nicely decorated. The staff were very friendly & helpful. The standard breakfast could have been a bit more “rich” but you do have the option to upgrade for a relatively small fee.
We stayed for one night, in transit.
Pleasantly delighted and happy about not checking the reviews, since I usually start out with the worst ones.
If I had to describe it in one word, it would be OASIS in a middle of an urban sprawl. Great layout and rooms that delight in slightly understated cheesiness. We absolutely loved it.
We being a family of 4 with the girls being very picky. The staff was pleasant, welcoming and no-nonsense. If we are ever back this way, especially for a longer stay, this would be the place to come back to.
- Very hospitable American owner Stephen. Staff are very helpful, warm and friendly. Loved the abundance of trees, plants, and courtyards that offer natural beauty in the midst of the city. Rooftop sitting area is nice place to chill in the evenings. Basic breakfast is free, with heavier breakfast options for a small price. Nice to have laundry done for a modest fee as well.
- It was a homey B&B , a good value, great inner courtyard close to everything downtown
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Vuelta De Jorco San José Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Vuelta de Jorco San José to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Vuelta de Jorco San José but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Vuelta de Jorco San José. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!