10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Voussac Auvergne – Top Hotel Reviews
Voussac Auvergne is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Voussac Auvergne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Voussac Auvergne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Voussac Auvergne. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Voussac Auvergne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Voussac Auvergne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Voussac Auvergne:
Bed and Breakfast
Le champ Bagnolet
Offering a sun terrace and views of the garden, Le champ Bagnolet is located in Voussac. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV and you will find a shared lounge at the property.Evening meals are available upon prior reservation.You can play billiards at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for cycling and fishing. Vichy is 22 mi from Le champ Bagnolet, while Moulins is 21 mi away. The nearest airport is Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne Airport, 37 mi from Le champ Bagnolet.
- Le champ Bagnolet exceeded my expections, it is the best chambre d’hotes I’ve seen so far. To room was excellent, well decorated, very comfortable bed and bathroom and extremely clean. The owner was very friendly and tried everything to satisfy us (which was the case 🙂
Lovely location, very rural.
Beautifully renovated bedroom and bathroom along with the whole house
Very comfortable bed
The friendliness, the ambience, the extreme high quality of the room and the attention to detail, nothing was over looked.
I wish we could have stayed longer.
Without a doubt the best place we have stayed on all our travels
- Claudine and Eric serve a wonderful breakfast as it includes the usual fresh pains and croissants together with freshly cooked pancakes and fresh cherry cakes, boiled eggs from their own free range chickens, which roam around the huge garden, a variety of home made jams and maple syrup and all topped off with Nespresso Coffee. This B&B is a gem as it is about 6 hours drive from Calais and is just 4 miles from the motorway junction.
- A beautifully renovated old farmhouse with modern conveniences
Bed and Breakfast
Château du Max
Housed in a 13th-century château, Château du Max is a 5-minute drive from the center of Le Theil and 8.1 mi from the A71 motorway. It offers free Wi-Fi access in public areas and an antique-style décor.Rooms are individually decorated and feature a TV and a private bathroom with a bath. One of the rooms is located in the main tower.Guests are invited to enjoy a daily breakfast at Château du Max. Evening meals can also be served on request in the dining room, which features a chandelier and antique-style furniture.Activities in the area include fishing, hiking and mountain biking. You can visit the Château de Fontariol, which is just 1.9 mi away. Free private parking is available on site.
- The breakfast was good and varied. A romantic, rustic, peaceful place. The blue rooms had a comfortable bed.
- This was a genuine chateau in the French countryside, where such a place was not expected. The location has a distinct rural feel, surrounded by a working farm and associated wildlife. The tower suite was spectacular – a real ‘medieval apartment’, as someone else wrote, and well worth the price. The in-house dinner arranged with the owner was very nice indeed, and fantastic value – 25 euros per person for four courses, and plenty of wine. The chateau had great rustic charm and the owner was very personable.
It doesn’t get anymore Romantic than this medieval original Chateau. Absolutely authentic castle. Excellent quality bed and great antique decorations everywhere. We stayed in the tower suite. Sooooo nice!!!
Extended french breakfast with cheese eggs fruit and more options, which is rare to get in France.
Owner is friendly and has lots of humor. Good wifi, hot water, tea facilities in room, free safe parking.
Not far from auroroute A71. Just perfect!
- This chateaux was absolutely stunning and full of character. It felt like stepping back in time. The entrance was through a beautiful gatehouse, where we were welcomed by the lovely host. We stayed in a gorgeous room at the top of the property, which was more like a medieval apartment! It was huge! And marvellous! The property is very isolated, and you would need a car to get around, which was not a problem. We also had a very tasty breakfast laid out for us to enjoy, and the coffee was great! Overall, I loved it, and the host couldn’t have been more lovely.
- The wonderful buildings, the dinner was superb and excellent value. Our ‘room’ was more like an apartment.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Moulin Berthon
Located in Vernusse, Le Moulin Berthon provides accommodations with free WiFi, garden views, a garden with a playground, and access to an indoor swimming pool and a fitness room.There’s a private bathroom with shower in all units, along with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.Le Moulin Berthon has a grill.After a day of hiking, cycling or fishing, guests can relax in the shared lounge area.The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 42 miles from the accommodation.
- Great location , beautiful room, delicious breakfast
- Really good place with kids. Very welcoming and comfortable. Great breakfast.
- The surrounding of the property seems very nice for a relaxing family/friends holiday and to disconnect from “the modern world”.
- De locatie in 1 woord GEWELDIG!!! Vriendelijke mevrouw (spreekt alleen Frans ) die je ontvangt. Ruimte die er is op de locatie.
Fantastisch mooie omgeving, Zeer vriendelijke mevrouw die wcht haar best doet om het verblijf zo aangenaam mogelijk te maken.
Zeer ruime kamer familie kamer met prima matras
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Meillard, Chambre Heloise has accommodations with a private pool and private parking. Offering free WiFi, the property also has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a garden and a terrace.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or gluten-free breakfast.Staff at Chambre Heloise are always available to provide information at the reception.The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 50 miles from the accommodation.
Beautiful quiet surroundings.
- Owner was friendly and helpful… beautiful garden
- Everything’s all right! The countryside is beautiful and owner is very cute, helpful and friendly. The night is so quite and the breakfast is delicious.
- A beautiful old home, set away out in the countryside. Very comfortable family room & attentive hostess!
- Very welcoming host. She heated up a meal for me that I had got from the supermarket in St Pourcain. Rooms spotlessly clean.
- Beautiful quiet surroundings.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Champ Bouchon – Chambres d’hôtes
Le Champ Bouchon is located just 1.2 mi from Treban in the Allier department, 14 mi from Montmarault. It is set within a 33 ft² garden and offers a continental breakfast with homemade bread, homemade jams and pastries.The guest rooms at Le Champ Boucon are individually decorated and feature a private bathroom. They offer a view of the garden and include an electric kettle. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Breakfast is served every morning in Le Champ Bouchon’s breakfast room, and the hosts can also prepare an English breakfast at an extra cost. Evening meals can be prepared if requested in advance. A barbecue is also available at an extra charge.Free private parking is possible on site and shops and restaurants are found within 1.2 mi of the property. Le Champ Bouchon is 16 mi from Moulins and 9.3 mi from Saint-Pourçain-sur-Sioule.
- Perfectly clean,worm welcome, beautiful couple Colin and Sue, enjoyed few welcome glasses of wine and you can choose what breakfast you like, continental or English breakfast. Dinner is also available. Very good mattress 🙂
- Incredibly generous and friendly hosts. A unique experience in this old rennovated old farm cottage. Contemporary yet old world. Within the house we had a large comfortable bedroom upstairs and the bathroom and shower were good. There was even a sitting area. We had access to a fridge and kettle. Breakfast was lovely in a really friendly old world dinning room. We had a terrific stay and would stay again.
- Very friendly and generous hospitality from Colin and Sue. Great location for us as a stopover point. Nice and peaceful area. Lovely room with ensuite finished with a high attention to detail. Lovely breakfast to get us ready for the drive ahead!
- We had a lovely dinner together with the owners and had a chance to try a delicious wine. Moreover, the house and the room we were located in was just perfect. We traveled with the very small boy and the bed, changing place and bathing bucket were waiting for the 5 months boy.
- They were great host’s nothing a problem and were interesting to talk to and freindly. They live right in the country. Which gave you a great taste of french country life even though they were English. Enjoyed our short stay
Bed and Breakfast
Le Petit Savriere B&B
Located in Tronget, Le Petit Savriere B&B provides free WiFi, and guests can enjoy a garden, a shared lounge and barbecue facilities.There’s a seating and/or dining area in some units.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Le Petit Savriere B&B has a terrace.The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 58 miles from the accommodation.
- I had a marvelous stay at Le Petit Savriere and I highly recommend it. I felt very much welcomed by Donna and her family and their warmth and kindness made my trip an absolutely fabulous experience. My dog loved it too! The breakfasts were divine and the dinners absolutely delicious. Donna’s husband is an amazing cook! Very thankful!
- Excellent and very accomadating hosts. Interior decoration with a lot of antiques. The breakfast was outstanding, a real treat !! Beautiful and quiet location. Tony is breeding honey bees and produces excellent honey. Bikers are very wellcome, and you can park your bike in the barn. Lovely, comfortable bed.
- Wonderfully quiet getaway on the way to the south of France. Would love to stay there a bit longer and see the area the next time through.
- A little peace of England in the French countryside. The owner is a very nice English lady, everything cosy, comfortable and familiar
- Lovely people, very friendly. Excellent ratio quality price. Large and safe private parking.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Petit Moulin
With garden views, Le Petit Moulin is located in Saint-Hilaire and has a restaurant, a shared lounge, bar, garden, seasonal outdoor pool and playground. Complimentary WiFi is available.The units come with hardwood floors and feature a fully equipped kitchen with a fridge, a dining area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. Some units have a seating area and/or a balcony.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.A sun terrace is available for guests at Le Petit Moulin to use.The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 58 miles from the accommodation.
- It’s perfectly equipped for kids. Lots of space to relax, eat and drink.
- Clean, comfortable, playground for children is ideally placed next to the restaurant
- We stayed here one night only on our way to Lyon. The house was great, very spacious, comfortable and clean. Mark, the host, was easy to communicate to and accommodating. He even prepared the fireplace in advance of our arrival, so it was very cosy when we arrived. Breakfast was plentiful and varied. We would have loved to stay longer!
Very nice and helpful staff waiting for us at a late arrival.
Room was warm, ready to receive us.
Very well clean.
- It’s a lovely place, just we needed for our stop over on our way back to England from Spain. The beds were comfy and the kitchen well equipped and my children loved the bunk beds. I wish we could have stayed longer and explored the local area and the rest of the facilities as it looked great. Our host was very welcoming too, we would definitely stay here again and recommend it.
Bed and Breakfast
La Longère des Gillettes
Located in Allier, La Longère des Gillettes offers B&B accommodations with a large garden. Montluçon is just a 20-minute drive away and Moulins is a 45-minute drive from the property.Accessed by a private entrance, all rooms feature a garden view, a TV, desk, wardrobe and tea and coffee making facilities. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast serving bread, homemade brioche and cake, hot drinks and orange juice is provided each morning. Guests can also sample traditional cuisine in a meal prepared by the host, upon request.Additional features include free Wi-Fi access throughout and free private parking on site. Guests can also find hiking and bike riding activities in the area and a fishing pond is located 1.2 mi away.
Cozy and very French. Antique furniture but modern amenities. Very amenable and friendly host snd fantastic breakfast
Prívate off road parking. Quiet but near road.
- easy access and nice gated parking off the street. Very friendly hostess and the room was so quiet at night.
- The hostess of the hotel is a very friendly and pleasant woman.An excellent breakfast consisting of coffee and tea croissants from jam and honey.The apartments are interesting and original interior.
- The host was a lovely lady and very hospitable. She saw my wife was shattered after we’d had a long hot drive and suggested a swim in her pool, and offered us a drink, a real added bonus. She also had several kittens that were adorable! The breakfast was good and she even cooked us a boiled egg. She was very kind speaking to us in English as ours French is poor and translated with the other guests at breakfast.
- A very nice property good location and friendly reception
- Cozy and very French. Antique furniture but modern amenities. Very amenable and friendly host snd fantastic breakfast
Bed and Breakfast
Housed in a renovated farm, Fradonniere is set on a 16404 ft² park and offers B&B accommodations 1.9 mi from the center of Buxières-les-Mines. The property includes free Wi-Fi and a shared living room with satellite TV.All rooms feature garden views, wooden floors and a seating area. They also have a private shower or bath and a toilet.Breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at Fradonniere. Restaurants can be found within a 10-minute drive.This property is 3.7 mi from the Château de Montbillon and 16 mi from Moulins or Montlucon. Free private parking is available on site and the A71 motorway is 11 mi away.
- Quiet place,everthing was so perfect my wife and my son cannot believe such nice place exist
- Excellent accommodation, comfortable and very welcoming we would visit time and time again when this way. We the spread for breakfast and fine for our pet (dog).
Le lieu, le calme, la convivialité, la tranquillité, l’accueil.
Nos hôtes ont été aux petits soins, petit déjeuner extraordinaire et dîner en commun très sympathique.
Seul bémol, il vaut mieux parler anglais….
- Les propriétaires sont trés accueillants, le cadre magnique et trés trés calme. Lit impeccable, salle de bain petite mais tres bien, cuisine complète.
Propriétaire très agréable
Bed and Breakfast
Château des Edelins
This eco-friendly château dates from the 17th century and is set in a large garden with an orchard and a swimming pool. You can sample wines from the Saint Pourçain vineyards, located beside the B&B.Each individually decorated guest room includes parquet flooring and a fireplace. They all have a seating area and feature private bathroom facilities.A homemade menu prepared with local, organic produce is proposed at Château des Edelins upon demand. Guests are invited for a drink on the furnished garden terrace.Board games and books are available in the common TV lounge, the library and the dining area.Free parking is provided and the city of Vichy with its train station is 16 mi away. The B&B is a 15-minute drive from the N7 motorway, providing access to the historic towns of Vichy and Moulins.
The spacious room and bathroom.
Breakfast as good with some extra cheese offered.
- Emplacement extra..hôtes accueillants..repas excellent..
- Schitterende locatie, gastvrij onthaal, lekker ontbijt
- Parc immense, qui a permis a mon chien et a celui des propriétaires de batifoler joyeusement. Piscine privée très agréable aussi
Notre appartement était spacieux avec deux chambres et un salon (plus une kitchenette). Les lits étaient confortables
Le salon est très agréable ; des éléments de décoration contemporains ont été ajoutés au décor initial
Petit déjeuner sucré avec du très bon pain
Parc sur un grand terrain plat
- The spacious room and bathroom.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Voussac Auvergne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Voussac Auvergne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Voussac Auvergne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Voussac Auvergne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!