10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Voulême Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Voulême Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Voulême Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Voulême Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Voulême Poitou-Charentes. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Voulême Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Voulême Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Voulême Poitou-charentes:
Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Lavandière offers accommodations in Voulême in a characteristic Charente house.Some units include a seating area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or patio. Rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find towels, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play table tennis at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for horse riding. The bed and breakfast also offers free use of bicycles. Poitiers Airport is 34 mi away.
- Very helpful owners. Excellent dinner and breakfast. All rooms very well furnished, including 2 armchairs. The best chambre d’hote ever!
- Delightful location. Charming host – nothing was a problem. Breakfast was plentiful and the range of breads varied each day. The home made jams were varied and very tasty.
- Great beds, lovely bathroom. Interesting village. Good food, excellent breakfast.
- Excellent value for money. Great hosts friendly and efficient. Quiet setting. Lots of homemade food st breakfast jams croissants and extras in room.
- Excellent in every way with the very high standards of the hosts; everything immaculate from the superb en suite facilities to the beautifully presented home made breakfast. Evening meals can be pre booked, which is a very useful option because of the beautiful rural location Ten out of ten !
Bed and Breakfast
Chatenet is a B&B offering a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, sun terrace and table tennis. The property is located 9.3 mi from Ruffec. There is free WiFi available and free private parking. The property features a 3-acre garden with free-roaming chickens, ducks and guinea pigs.In the morning, a continental breakfast is served.Tastefully and simply decorated, the rooms at Chatenet all have a private bathroom with shower and toilet. Some rooms also feature garden views.The N10 road is less than 3.1 mi from the property which is located on the D113 road towards Theil. There is free on-site parking.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast
Chat Noir Gite et Chambre D’Hotes
Located in Génouillé, Chat Noir Gite et Chambre D’Hotes provides accommodations with free WiFi and a garden with an outdoor swimming pool and pool views.Some units also have a kitchenette equipped with a microwave, a fridge, and an oven.The bed and breakfast offers a hot tub.A terrace is available for guests at chatnoir to use.The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 46 miles from the accommodation.
- The hosts were wonderful and made us feel very welcome, Room was very comfortable and breakfast was great
- The breakfast was very filling with a good choice of options. There was a copious amount of tea/coffee available. An offer of an evening meal was readily accepted and it provided an excellent end to a very long day. The room was suitably presented. There are 2 markets a week in the town square of Civray which is always good to go and visit.
- Accueil très agréable, chaleureux. Petit déjeuner exceptionnel. Endroit calme et décoré avec goût. Très grande discrétion de la part de Chris et Michelle et en même temps l’envie de partager de petits moments avec leurs hôtes. Nous recommandons vivement cet établissement.
Gite charmant. A peine arrivée avec mon petit garçon les propriétaires nous ont aidés à porter les valises et nous ont accompagnés dans la chambre. Ils sont anglais, adorables, serviables, trés arrangeants sur les horaires. Le gite est super propre, il y flotte de délicieuses odeurs et il y a des petites attentions et détails partout. Nous avons croisé 2 chats en bas très calme.
Il y a le wifi.
J ai adoré prendre mon petit déj au jardin devant la piscine !
La région est magnifique. Campagne, villages fleuris et habitants super gentils.
Tout ! L’amabilité et la disponibilité des hôtes toujours souriants ! La maison est superbe et l’extérieur aussi.
Petit déjeuner extra ! Du pain frais, des confitures, du yaourt et des jus de fruit .. etc ..
Nous sommes venu en groupe pour assister à un mariage et nous avons pu rentrer dans la nuit sans difficultés. Je recommande !
Bed and Breakfast
Charente Bed and Breakfast
With a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, Charente Bed and Breakfast is located in Bernac and free WiFi is available throughout the property. Facilities also include a children’s playground.All bedrooms have a bathroom with a shower, toilet and a towel-dryer. There is also a TV with free-to-view channels and a DVD player.At Charente Bed and Breakfast, guests can use a shared fully equipped kitchen and a dining room.There is free parking on site.
- Beautiful location near Ruffec. Friendly welcome from the owners who are English. The guest space is lovely and feels like being in your own living room/kitchen at home. The house is an old French farmhouse renovated to modern standards using local materials and done with respect to the original structure of the building with lots of exposed stone and beams. Lots of refreshments such as coffee and tea are freely available. The room was comfortably fitted out and had a modern and spacious bathroom. The property is located out in the beautiful French countryside and is away from any noise or distractions. A very relaxing place to stay. Breakfast was AWESOME with local bread and pastries and the owner’s home-baked brioche and home-made jams.
- Lianne and Paul could not have been more accommodating and helpful.
Remote and yet very close to the N10.
Great communal area and although a limited selection, breakfast was good and the home made jams were excellent and deserving croissants and more variety of breads.
- Lovely garden, room and breakfast. Fabulous setting, wish we had more time to relax there.
- Quiet & peaceful location, very comfortable bed and lovely hostess
Bed and Breakfast
Alouette is a B&B located in the tiny hamlet of Bitas, 1.2 mi from Verteuil-sur-Charente and 5.9 mi from the town of Ruffec. Alouette offers a large garden with paved seating areas. Free WiFi access is available in all rooms.Al rooms at Alouette have a seating area with a TV and a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer. They feature Egyptian cotton sheets and towels. Extras include tongs and refreshments.Guests can also enjoy a shared lounge with a TV and a microwave. Breakfast is served daily at this property.Free parking is available on site and Angoulême Train Station is located 25 mi from the B&B.
Janice was a lovely host, friendly and welcoming and our room couldn’t have been better, we had a very pleasant stay. Janice’s recommendation of a local restuarant was spot on, and as for breakfast!!!
Would happily recommend Alouette to anyone.
- Generally an extremely comfortable stay. There was a large private lounge where we could relax at any time. Proprietors were extremely friendly and helpful.
- Rustic charm. Comfortable and very accommodating and friendly host in Janice.
- Pot of tea on arrival was v welcoming. Breakfast was fab. Having a lounge to relax in was unexpected but lovely. Thank you Janice, we hope to see you again.
- One of the best B&B we have ever stayed in. Super friendly owners. Outstanding attention to detail
- Janice was a lovely host, friendly and welcoming and our room couldn’t have been better, we had a very pleasant stay. Janice’s recommendation of a local restuarant was spot on, and as for breakfast!!!
Bed and Breakfast
Chez Gendarme Chambres d’hotes
Featuring free WiFi, Chez Gendarme Chambres d’hotes offers accommodations in Messeux. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a seating area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bath. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Chez Gendarme Chambres d’hotes is located on the Pilgrim Route, which is popular for cycling. The nearest airport is Poitiers Airport, 39 mi from the property.
- The warm welcome and friendliness throughout our stay, the unique and beautiful accommodation
- Great hosts, Excellent property, has everything and more. John and Wendy have got the hospitality perfect, it’s like visiting relatives, they made our stay brilliant and we’re very helpful. It’s good to experience this place just to see, what it should be like. Perfect distance from the Channel ferry if travelling south.
- Tranquility; wonderful breakfast; comfy bed; attentive hosts
I arrived at the property probably three hours after my predicted arrival time, I did phone ahead and let John know. On my arrival John was outside and welcomed me, Wendy also came out and welcomed me, then showed me the accommodation. I was more than pleased with it, John and Wendy have renovated it to a stunning standard and I could happily spend a lot longer than one night there. On arrival Wendy gave me coffee and some delicious lemon drizzle cake. I had been driving all day and was famished, John pointed me in the direction of where I could obtain some food, so off I went. On my return John met me and provided me with a couple of beers!
I had a restful nights sleep and was provided with a feast for breakfast, I was told not to worry if I couldn’t eat it all there were some bags provided for me to take anything away that I could eat, should I so wish!
- This is not a run of the mill B&B. It is an annexe to the owners’ home and you get a bedroom, bathroom and separate living room, plus outside table and chairs. Food and accommodation were both fantastic. We loved it so much that we stayed there again on the way back.
Bed and Breakfast
Set in a village house, La Cour is located in Villefagnan in the Charente Region. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a a TV, a DVD player, a fan as well as coffee making facilities. Private bathroom also comes with a shower.At La Cour you will find a garden.
- The proprietor is very welcoming. She’s a Brit expat. The room had every detail thought of including Kleenex, bottled water, very large towels, magazines, lovely decor. Modern bath with extra drawers and surfaces. However, the bed was small and hard (too) and the pillows both too thick for comfort. A lovely breakfast served in a cute breakfast room. Definitely off the beaten path, but a nice place to stay
- The property was very pretty, the rooms Was spacious, clean, the bathroom was like brand-new, very pretty and simple.
- Lovely owner, very well looked after. Comfortable spacious room. Would definitely stay again.
- Clean, comfortable accommodation with a friendly and helpful host who made our stay a wonderful experience.
- Loved the position of the house and Jane is an amazing host. We felt at home.
Bed and Breakfast
La Vieille Gorce – B&B in the Vienne
Set in Asnois in Poitou-Charente region, La Vieille Gorce – B&B in the Vienne features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The accommodations provides free WiFi.All rooms in the bed and breakfast are fitted with a kettle. La Vieille Gorce – B&B in the Vienne features some rooms with pool views. At the accommodations, each room is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries as well as tea and coffee making facilities.La Vieille Gorce – B&B in the Vienne offers a vegetarian or continental breakfast.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the bed and breakfast.Limoges is 50 mi away. Poitiers Airport is 34 mi from the property.
- Very clean, spacious bedroom and huge bathroom. Everything was well taken care of and well thought of. Nice pool and garden. Sarah and Paul are very friendly hosts.
- The garden and the swimming pool were amazing. The breakfast served close by the pool was also incredible because of the food (including homemade bread and jam) but also because of the surroundings. The rustic and romantic decorations in the room and the spacious bathroom. The room has a kettle for preparing tea and coffee and also a fridge is available in the common areas. The owners Sarah&Paul were really nice.
Very nice location and the property is very attractive.
Room was spacious and the en-suite bathroom very large.
Breakfast was good and sitting outside made it that much more relaxing
- Lovely property, beautiful house and Gites, extremely clean, with everything you required for a comfortable stay, plus a fabulous swimming pool! The breakfast was delicious, freshly home made bread and jam, perfect! Our host Paul and Sarah, were charming and attentive. The area surrounding is very beautiful and perfect for road cycling and mountain biking.
The pool, the rooms, the bathroom is spacious and clean
the attention to details
Yummy breakfast (the smell of the bread baked by Paul is so refreshing in the morning)
Great place to disconnect and enjoy nature
Bed and Breakfast
Logis de La Cantinolière
Located in Villefagnan, a characteristic Charente’s village, Logis de La Cantinolière is a guest house set in a property built in 1830. It offers a large park with old trees, a terrace and elegant, traditionally-decorated rooms.The rooms at Logis de La Cantinolière offer a view of the garden. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries. Free Wi-Fi access is provided.An electric kettle is included in every room. A breakfast tray including pastries and drinks is available each morning.The property is located a 15-minute drive from Ruffec Train Station and a 45-minute drive from Angoulême. There is a free, private car park on site and the owners speak French and English.
- look like an impressive building and the proprietor was friendly.
- The room was spacious and had table and two chairs
- petit déjeuner consommé dans la chambre. Bien servi sur plateau.
L’emplacement est très agréable : belle maison traditionnelle dans son parc ( élégante dans sa simplicité ), réveil par une multitude d’oiseaux , chambre spacieuse et calme , petit déjeuner dans la chambre accompagné de croissants délicieux .
Accueil très chaleureux de la maîtresse de maison .
- J’ai apprécié de pouvoir garer la voiture, le calme, le petit-dejeuner dans la chambre.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Romagne, La Roseraie has free WiFi, and guests can enjoy free bikes, a garden and a shared lounge.There’s a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer in each unit, along with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.La Roseraie has a grill.Guests at the accommodation are welcome to enjoy pool on site, or cycling in the surrounding areas.Monkey Valley is a 10-minute walk from La Roseraie. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 30 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- Extremely welcoming & made us feel at home. Previous reviews of John & Helen’s hospitality are so accurate. They really are natural hosts & accommodating.
- Endroit magnifique dans un ferme authentique et un jardin entouré de verdure
La gentillesse des propriétaires
Un grand merci pour votre accueil
- Le petit déjeuner était bien mais étant chez des hôtes anglais, nous nous attendions à autre chose
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Voulême Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Voulême Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Voulême Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Voulême Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!